View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:00 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Two Out of Three Ain't Bad (for Rosalie) 

Post Re: Two Out of Three Ain't Bad (for Rosalie)
Rosalie fell back as Myra moved more on top and kissed her. At first she just laid there with her eyes wide open. But her body again gives in and she closes her eyes, almost reaching up to touch her in return but stops herself. "What do you mean? Who are these others?"

Sun May 19, 2013 11:06 am

She could tell that the girl was so close to giving in, probably due to the small concession she had just made to keep her intact for now, She was more after the touch right now, the cool waves surrounding their bodies and she grinned slightly as their lips parted though the grin fades with her question.

“I am merely a visitor basing through but there are others here that will not care what you think. Others that lurk in the shadows. You will find them, or rather they will find you. The best you can hope for now, I am afraid, is giving yourself to a fellow student before the inevitable happens so that you first time is by choice at least.

“Fortunately for you my desires are more out of curiosity Top Sider. I can manifest the same sort of parts as you but have not really gotten to play with a human before and we Vodran don't make too much of a fuss over virginity.”

She cups a breast, rubbing it gently as she speaks reminding Rosalie of just how naked she was.

Sun May 19, 2013 11:20 am

"I...will take my chances..." She answers moaning softly and squirming more under her. Despite the shame she was feeling, Rosalie was on the verge of giving in to her body. She never had anyone else pleasure her before. It was even better than she imagined it would be.

Sun May 19, 2013 6:26 pm

Myra nods at that. The girl was free to make her own choices and she hoped that the girl would not live to regret that choice. Virginity wasn't held in huge esteem to the Vodran people, especially since the Spawning hit them when they matured. It was a silly concept to them but each species was a bit different. That's what made the galaxy so diverse.

She hooks her shoulder with a hand and kisses her this time sensing her resistance was growing weakest and that she would not resist the kiss overly much. She kisses her briefly on the lips then dashes her tongue against Rosalie's lips trying to entice them into opening.

Smooth scales press against her clit as with that hold on the girl's shoulder she moves back and forth sliding against her and exerting a little pressured between her thighs almost as if she were thrusting into her though there was only that contact of her sex against portions of that tail as she slid back and forth against her, increasing the pace slowly as she captures one of the bouncing breasts that are rubbing against hers full ones giving it a bit of a firm squeeze.

Sun May 19, 2013 7:11 pm

Rosalie finally gives in starting to kiss back. She moans into the kiss feeling her scale rubbing against her, causing her arousal to build again. She felt the need to reach up to her and puts her hand on her upper arm.

Sun May 19, 2013 7:57 pm

She was getting into this though Myra was struck with an idea. Vodran did not have hymen but she had been educated on the psychologies of a lot of aliens. As High Priestess she had to learn about the other species and since humans had fascinated her so much she went to learn what so could.

When Rosalie begins to kiss back she feels that she is comfortable enough or she'd relax into it better … of course she could be wrong though the water around them calms as her concentration begins to focus on anything.

If there was ever a time for the girl to try and run it would be now though she remains cautious of this fact. Rosalie wouldn't get too far anyway, Myra tells herself as she deepens that kiss sliding her tongue further into the mouth of the other girl.

Sun May 19, 2013 8:11 pm

Rosalie was too caught up in the moment to notice the slim chance of escape, allowing Myra access to her mouth. The fear and shame she had never left her. They simply got pushed to the back of her mind. There was no point in dwelling on it since she had no choice in this matter.

Sun May 19, 2013 8:20 pm

It happened then the only way to describe it was that it was a tendril of water, a gout. Water took the form of it's container and the stream wasn't powerful enough to crumble her hymen. Had she wanted to Myra could have generated something strong enough for that but that was totally unnecessary as the water rushed through her passage. She wondered how much, if any, the water would pleasure her though since she was not so forceful with it just yet as she continued to kiss the girl heatedly.

Sun May 19, 2013 8:50 pm

Rosalie cries out as she feels the water penetrate her sex yet didn't break through her hymen. She grips onto Myra's arm more in response to the intrusion.

Mon May 20, 2013 12:11 am

Myra brakes that kiss feeling Rosalie's grip tighten. She grins. “You like that?”

Reaching down between her thighs she rubs against her clit as she lifts her tail from her again, her other hand sweeping over a breast tweaking her nipple and rolling it back and forth between her fingers.

Mon May 20, 2013 12:22 am

Rosalie blushed unable to deny that she wasn't enjoying this. Her inner walls try to tighten around the water, but it was like it wasn't even there at the same time. She starts to move her hips a little feeling her rub her clit as well. It wouldn't be long before she was hit with another orgasm.

Mon May 20, 2013 12:35 am

Myra just wanted to touch, she kept to that philosophy even if Rosalie was a little slow coming around she was at that point where she was trying to get into things at least.

The water wasn't solid so she could not squeeze against it as she might have liked and Myra was worried if she made it more sold it would rip through the hymen and she did wish to do that just yet. It was worth the discovery that this was stimulating her. The flow of water was quicker now as she concentrated on the flow of water moving inside her.

Mon May 20, 2013 12:46 am

Rosalie arches her back moaning loudly as she cums feeling the water moving faster. She could never have had an orgasm that intense all by herself no matter how hard she tried. She lays back down on the sand breathing heavily. "Oh god...so amazing..." She says barely above a whisper.

Mon May 20, 2013 12:55 am

“And it gets better than that. You'll see but I'll let you discover that part for yourself,” she eases up the flow of water to a trickle then lets it cease completely.

“I shall leave it to you as to I will have a little more fun with you or let you be on your way, I have other talents I can draw upon of course ...”

Mon May 20, 2013 1:01 am

Rosalie found herself seriously considering Myra's proposal. But she was tired after cumming so hard, and her upbringing was making her feel too shameful to continue this. "I...I don't think I can handle more of this...so soon..." She struggles to prop herself back up onto her arms, her breathing still a little heavy.

Mon May 20, 2013 1:07 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next