View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 18  Next
 New Toy (for Nail) 

Post Re: New Toy (for Nail)
But he would not relent on this. He did not care if she was a wanton or not. Or if it went against her pride. Of course he was intending on taking her numerous ways though it was up to her to choose how to take her first.

Ven gazed at her, his eyes narrowing upon her tear soaked face. There was no piety here, no mercy. In fact he thought he was being charitable given that there was such a simple matter before her. He realize why she was doing this though he did not care.

“Then get to asking the crowd for relief for all I care. If you cannot tell me then you shall be denied, I have little patience for this, Nail.

“Pick or get back to work, your choice there my dear.”

Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:07 pm

Nail glared, tears rolling down her cheeks as Ven just ignored her cries for him to take this heat away from her only to watch Nail squirm where she sat in sexual frustration. Horny, hot and bothered Nail blushed feeling her heart race from Farners mentel pleasure attack on her, making her young body react this way as she could not help but brush her breast agiest Vens knee only to sigh and gasp for a momment befor she would feel him pull away agin like a two faced lier as she look back to the crowed embaressed as they all watched her as she was simply unsure what to do. The poor agents choices were to either get fucked by Ven then this crowed or simply get fucked by the crowed then motly Ven agin, either way Nail knew she was going to get screwed... litterly as she decided she could atleast keep her pride as she bite her lower lip to think about somhing els then her needing body.

"B-but... I.. " Blushing Nail sat up in between his legs as she crawling halve way into his lap only to gaze him in the eye with a nervous and embaressed look in her eye befor she realzing she was begging, doing exactly what he wanted befor she fell back on to her knees only to gritt her teeth and look away, knowing full well what will happen next.

Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:11 am

Fafner watches her struggle through this one, her shame being recorded for future use. She must have misunderstood though he lets that confusion spill over her mind for a moment as she practically crawls over him to pull back.

He can sense that she is holding onto her pride by a sliver here and that may have been because she did misinterpret his meaning.

So he explains to make it more tempting to her to submit, though of course if she didn't he had no problem with using that crowd.

“You have seventeen minutes left, so either you suck dick for thirty-four more minutes due do the two to one ratio or get to work on that crowd. I will only take you if you tell me how it is you wish to be taken, in which case I will use he same two for one rate, chances are they'll be no time left when we finish as I intend on thoroughly enjoying you beyond the limits of the game we invoked last time.”

Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:38 am

Nail shyly nodded as she tried to wrapp her hed around his game in her confused and bothered state. Blushing as she glared at Ven, his fully errect member, then the crowed of Hel'corians watching her befor she sighed hanging her head low in shame. "...s-so I have 17 minutes with the t-them or.... or 34 with you." Nail said out loud blushed as she sat back up right thinking of her options gently covering her chest as she tried to calm her self with slowly breaths.

Her options where horrble either way she looked at it, 34 minutes with Ven or simply 17 with the mass of hel'corians watching her. It was a diffcult choice as Nail grit her teeth angry knowing how this sounded. "I-i would rather take the shortest option..... " Nail said in a nervous tone of voice as she looked back blushing at the crowed as she used her hands to cover her sexy young body from all the eyes watching her.

Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:29 pm

If she thought he was going to be angry with her she had been mistaken for he gave her a choice here of course that allowed him to go back to his initially plan. Stuffing himself in his pants he patted her on the cheek and grinned.

"Alright my Pet. Seventeen minutes of throwing yourself as these people and letting them realized just how badly you want it."

Had she selected him it would have been a pleasant thirty-four minutes this time around, she had surprised him and that of course had been worth some points.

Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:06 am

She fliched as Ven raised his only think he would hit her but was shocked agin to se he gently patted her blushing red cheek befor giving her orders for the next seventeen minutes. Nodding hesitantly Nail lowerd her head in shame, blushing from Farners head games momments agin still maining her self control even tho she almost wanted just simply take care of her self here and now but manage to resist it.

Nail hesitantly turned around, her bare back facing Ven as she looked up blushing and embaressed at the crowed who was all staring. "Uhmm.." Nail said with a shy tone. " V-ven asked me to.. to ask... *gulp*... if any of you would like to... " Nail stopped looking away blushing at the thought of what she was about to say. "If any of you would like to... t-to have......Sex." Nail sighed gritting her teeth at what she just made her self say befor she looked shyly up at the crowed hoping nobody would respound.

Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:17 am

He further surprised her as she turned her back to him his fingers caressed her neck flowing to her shoulder. There was another press into her mind then rewarding her compliance though to her surprise there had been no takers. The crowd broke up. Others past by always glancing at her but shaking their heads.

“You have to be more vulgar my dear, don't take no for an answer.” Ven encouraged after about ten minutes of no one stepping up to the plate. His fingers sweeping up and down her spine. Of course it would have been too easy to have that crowd gang bang her, it was probably expected though all along he had intended to do something like what he had in store.

“Can you believe that? So far you've been lucky, ah here comes someone else.”

Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:42 am

It was a suprise, not a single person stepped up to take the agent. It made Nail sigh with a little bit of relief. "Oh thank goodness..." Nail whispered with a light smile, feeling very lucky that not a single person wanted too do anything with her, but Ven didnt let her give up. He only commented that she needs to try harder, while he gently teased her by stroking his fanger up and down her back forcing a soft gasp from the horny agent as she arched back into his touch. "Auh!!.. I-i'm tring!" Nail whinnd as she shived at Ven traising her back.

"d-does any one.... w-want to make love to me!" Nail cried blushing softly at the crowed moving infront of her as she tightly hugged her arms around her senstive breasts doing as Ven ask her praying nobody would take her, but at the same time she had to remind her self to be carful Farner was controlling these things... and she knows he has something twisted planed for sure.

Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:37 pm

Some people stopped and shook their head in disgust, others moved on. Others commented. “Such a shame. Harlot. She's pretty hot but I wouldn't stick my dick in her.”

The time bled out without a single taker, Fafner stroking her back all the while though sending a jolt of pleasure anytime she asked, even though there was no takers though he stopped doing it after the third or fourth time as she was not being too aggressive, though he didn't expect it, nor would it really matter.

“Odd that no one wants to fuck. No, that's not it, they don't want to lay with a pregnant woman.”

And sure enough looking she was quiet swollen in her third trimester.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:50 am

Luckly Nail had no takers but that was the least of her worries as Ven commented on her belly. Looking down a glare of sheer panic erupted on her face as she held her stomic tightly befor she glared back at ven teary eyes angry with discust. "D-DONT DO THS TO ME!! TAKE IT AWAY NOW!!" Nail cried as she blushed pushing on her stomic as she sat naked on her knees befor Ven. "P-please! t-take it away!! I-I'll do anything! please! NEVER AGIN!!"

Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:14 am

Fafner grinned at her delighting in her panic, a hand reaching down brushing over her features as new life squirmed inside her as if ready to burst forth. Only because she had taken the initiative earlier did he even consider relenting now and he considered punishing her thoroughly.

Her pleading had been a delight. “If you disobey me again you will pay my dear. In one fashion or another. Fortunately for you I have other desires. Since there were no takers, and I have been left in such a needful state I will take you. Sit on my lap and show me just what worth I can derive from me. Apologize in means that make me feel that you are sorry.”

He made a casual wave of his hand, her stomach smoothing away as it returned to normal. “Now, show me how sorry you are. Don't hold back.”

Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:18 am

Nails face looked reliefed as her belly smoothed out, tears still rolling down her pretty face as she hunched over holding her stomic befor shooting back up to look at Ven as he spoke her her.

Blushing as she felt him reach forth and gently brush her cheek while asking the poor blond to show him how sorry she really was as Nail wiped away her tears and nodded to show her understanding. "Y-yes ven...i-i'm...sorry.." She mubbled with a hesitant voice, while looking away befor she slowly crawled forward inbetween his legs to sit on her knees as he sat waiting on the bench.

"W-what... what do you want... " Nail said with a shy tone agin still not making eye contact.

Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:33 am

“What indeed.” She had called him Ven and he had known that she was already associating displeasure with him rather than pleasure in the form of Fafner. He looked at her, now that he had her attention his fingers brushed against her chin soothingly.

“I want to fuck you, Nail. I want to drive yow wild with pleasure until you cannot walk. I want to get you to come again and again and again until you are driven mad. That is what I desire. Now get up my dear,” he waved a hand and the bench became a bed. They were alone as he gazed into her features.

“Would you like that my Pet?”

Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:00 am

The agent got up off her kness like Ven asked, hanging her arms tightly to her sides tring not to cover her self from Vens unwelcome gaze as Nail only blushed looking at the ground befor she noticed the bench he was sitting on turn into a large bed as the world around her seemed to change leaving the pair alone.

"I-i'm... I'm not sure if I do..." Nail said in a worried tone as she looked around at her new surrounding, not seeing another soul in sight as It was just them now alone now while Nail stud naked at the foot of the bed. Hugging her arms together Nail looked around, it was tottle isolation and she knew what he wanted her to do but this constant sex was starting to where the poor agent down as she looked at the sheets and pouted. " Cant we just rest for a while.... cuddle? or somthing...." Nail sighed not sure if this would get her into trouble or not but endless hours of constant sex with little rest was allready taking its toll on the poor Hel'corian.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:00 pm

He might not have always been so sharp in the telepathic department and peeked from time to time, especially when something unusual or unexpected occurred, such as now. She was disobeying his wishes but a probe into her mind indicated that it was not defiance but rather something else there. He equated that situation with exhaustion or near so.

“I suppose it's best that I don't break my toys especially when I've just opened the package.” He patted a place on the bed beside him. Hers had been an unusual request, to cuddle, why she would want to. A compromise in that she would have complied if it were at all possible.

In a way this was better, more intimate and more humiliating when she looked back at the memory to have given in on such a level to her rapist. Sure, forcing sex out of her was well and good though it would have been tougher to get this level of intensity out of her.

He had to scan her mind though, for cuddling was something he needed pointers on though once he had enough of it down he pressed his mouth over hers as fingers began caressing her nearest leg.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 18  Next