View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 1:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 19  Next
 Consequences (for Alex) 

Post Re: Consequences (for Alex)
"Ahhhnnn!" Her breasts were like putty in the creature's large hands, being mashed and molding around those thick fingers. The finger that was in her sex popped out and she sucked on it when ordered. Alexandra did not really care what the creature was saying anymore. She was far away from anyone. If Quebos did not kill her, the drug certainly will. Seeing the thick trunk that was the monster's cock only added another thing to the list of things that could kill her.

Naturally, the human woman was hesitant. But, she reached out and stroked the member, feeling the soft chitin. This was perhaps the softest part of this thing's body. She fell to her knees and crawled closer to it before suddenly wrapping her arms around it, threatening to bend it over her other arm. "Turn this thing around! Now!" she growled. Just like the creature, Alexandra was addicted to a drug and desperate to get back to avoid the withdrawal effects. If the thing tried to attack her or retract his member, Alexandra would put as much pressure as she could on the member to show she meant business.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:44 pm

She wasn't answering though she seemed to be a bit daring as she seized his member though strangely he chuckled, the sound rumbling about the cabin. He had not tried to retract himself from her though he seemed unafraid or at least far less then a member of another species might have been.

Maybe he was confident that she could do no damage to him. Maybe that vulnerable portion of him wasn't as vulnerable in his species for whatever reason.

“NO,” he answers and even with the exertion on pressure there he had not seemed persuaded though he did stop chuckling. He stared at the little one as she bent him a little.

“TO RETURN WOULD MEAN DEATH SO THE ANSWER STANDS. AT BEST YOU CAN INCONVIENCE ME. THAT IS FAR MORE ACCEPTABLE.”
If they returned to the planet then he had to trust her to get the drug from the infirmary and he was not about to place his life in her hands. There was no telling what would happen if he did that.

“THE ANSWER STANDS ...”
Her move, he waited to see what she would do pulling his hand from her lips, retracting his claws. Just how long would it take for her to do her damage, for him it would not take long at all ...

Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:27 pm

"We leave, I die. So I have nothing to lose! And I can make this is far more than an inconvience! Take me back! I will help you find a way. There is no hope for me but maybe, I can find a means to help you. Take me back!" Alexandra kept her hold tight, putting more pressure to add further discomfort and pain. Her heart was racing. She knew she was going to die. It was just a matter of where. The helpless agent just felt tired at this point.

Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:16 pm

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN IF YOU LEAVE YOU'LL DIE?” That made little sense to him. Was there someone or something that wold hunt her down and kill her for leaving her Master? Was their an explosive or poison that could be triggered?

Unless she had other dealings with Quebos that would cause the scientist to wish to kill her. Unlikely but not an impossibility either. He could feel her exerting more pressure, currently in was discomforting, there were fewer nerve endings in his shaft though there was still a decent amount. He was not in so much pain that he had to remove her just yet though he was still considering the matter with no rush … he could remove her or kill her at any point he believed though the Vorun was curious as to what she meant, but would she explain further or would things have to get ugly? He wasn't being paid fr this nonsense though being paid he and the other Vorun were swindled. What he earned had to go towards purchasing Vulva from Quebos at outrageous prices but they needed it now …

If he went back death was a possibility or even being enslaved by her Master. He was free technically though the drug kept he and the others dependent so he wasn't a slave but the drug made it so he was unable to really leave too ...but Quebos slipped up. He had learned of where contact could be made with the supplier of Vulva though he never had the opportunity to act upon the knowledge, Quebos probably thought he was too compliant but the Vorun were strong willed even when drugs were used against them ...

Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:55 pm

"I... I am addicted to a drug like substance! The withdrawals will kill me in a matter of hours if I do not get it from my Master! Take me back! Please!" Alexandra begged. She truly felt pathetic, clinging to a creature's cock like it were some person's leg. The agent could only shut her eyes tighten her hold. Will this even work? Alexandra did not think so. But she rather die here than a slow agonizing one caused by her own body fighting against herself.

Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:02 pm

For a moment he had stared at her as if not believing her tale then the chuckling began. When it died down he reached over with a long arm due to his size, turning his head he looks at the nearby console and clicks a few buttons the ship falling back to real space.

He ignores her for the time being, doing a scan and plotting a new course all while she remained latched on to him.

“IF YOU SPEAK THE TRUTH THEN YOUR SITUATION IS AN IRONIC PARADY OF MINE. I SERVE DUE TO THE DRUG I HAVE BEEN ADDICTED TOO. BUT I CANNOT TRUST GOING BACK.

“MY DUTY IS JUST TO PROTECT THIS ASSHOLE.” He pointed back at the unconscious lump of flesh. “I SEE NO REASON TO KILL YOU, OR BE THE CAUSE OF YOUR DEATH SO HERE'S THE BEST I WILL OFFER. WE ARE NOT FAR FROM THE PLANET. THE COMMUNICATIONS IN THE FLIGHT CONTROL ARE LIMITED TO A SYSTEM AND THE PLANET CAN BE ALERTED SO YOUR PEOPLE NO WHERE TO PIK YOU UP. I WILL DROP YOU OFF WITH A DISTRESS BEACON AND SURVIVAL KIT SO THEY CAN LOCK ONTO YOUR LOCATION.

“I AM DOING SOME SCANS FOR NEARBY MOONS OR PLANETS THAT HAVE A BREATAHABLE ATMOSPHERE THAT WILL ALLOW FOR YOUR SURVIVAL FOR THE NEXT HOUR OR TWO BEFORE YOU ARE PICKED UP.

“ARE WE IN AGREEMENT?”
He had no interest in slaves or even interrogating her. He had asked a few questions because he was curios nothing more than that. Even if Quebos ordered it his contract was only t protect the doctor which he would do whether it was saving him from capture or death but he did not feel he had to listen to orders that did not involve protecting the scientist in some way.

Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:24 pm

What choice did she really have? Either she refused and die or she could accept and hope she did not die. Finally, her hold loosened as the naked woman fell to her knees. Her shoulders slumped as she just nodded quietly. She would just trust the creature who was suffereing from an addiction much like she was. More than likely, the Adda were invading the facility and cleaning up. The guard claimed that he would leave her with enough supplies to last. Hopefully that will include her suit before being set on some unknown planet or moon.

Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:45 pm

It would include the suit, he had not intended to leave her totally defenseless though he would do his best to select a non hostile world there was no guarantee that he could find a close by one. Barren was what he was searching for though the key priorities were that it was compatible to human life and close by so that she could get her drug.

“OUT OF CURIOSITY WHAT DRUG IS IT?”
Her hold on him slackened, she seemed to be on board with the matter though he was uncertain if that would make her more talkative as he brushed a hand through her auburn hair. His cock had yet to retract and was in front of her face as she knelt there, evidently he was still planning on trying her out in a fashion though at the moment he let her take a leisurely approach to matters and dictate the pace.

He was curious as to what she was going to do as a huge hand rubbed against her cheek and anther began fondling one of her breasts, capturing the orb and letting it flow against his fingers. The way he gripped it milk had leaked over the hard chitin on his palm, the softer chitin of that cock only growing harder now until it formed the largest cock she had seen in her life, both in length and in girth.

Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:14 am

Alexandra did not really have an answer. She was a slave afterall. Even as an ADD agent, she still did not understand the details of the musk. The large creature stroked her long hair. But at this point, the drug was wearing off and she was feeling anything but pleasure right now. "Please, no more... Just drop me off..." she whimpered, pulling away from the touch and keeping her eyes lowered submissively. Perhaps the creature would show mercy or perhaps he will use this as an excuse to extract 'payment' from the naked human woman. Alexandra hugged herself tightly, taking slow breaths to try and prepare herself for the withdrawal symptoms when they come.

Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:21 pm

Mercy was something that only enlightened creatures could achieve or those that possessed and intelligence and capacity for such matters. He could express mercy and had been offering up a means for her to get back to her people. But he had thought that he was being more than kind here.

Whether she knew the drug or not did not matter. He did not know that it was a scent that she had been addicted to either.

“THE SHIP'S COURSE HAS ALREADY BEEN CHANGED. IT WILL TAKE US TIME TO REACH OUR DESTINATION SO WE MIGHT AS WELL USE THE TIME THAT HAS BE ALLOCATED TO US.

“AFTER ALL AFTER TODAY WE WILL NOT SEE EACH OTHER SO YOU AN GET STARTED. DO NT FEAR, I WILL NOT USE THIS TO PENETRATE YOU, I DO NOT EXPECT IT TO FIT AND IF IT DID NT COMFORTABLY. BUT YOU POSSESS HANDS, LEGS AND LIPS.”

Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:17 pm

In other words, pleasure him or he will make her life a whole lot worse. Whimpering, the agent did the best she could. Alexandra used her big milk filled tits to slide around the thick shaft while her lips licked and kissed the giant tip. She rocked her body slowly, sliding the soft flesh up and down as her hands pressed them as tight as she could. The agent dipped her tongue in and out of the entrance of the creature's cock, drawing out that precum and tasting it as the ship continued on its course.

Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:29 pm

Matters could have gone worse though he had no need to advance matters further as she complied, not that he was giving her much of a choice there. She went to work on him applying the full use of her body against his.

Whether hands or tits his flesh hand been stimulated, her lips and tongue working over that slit of his sex, the taste of precum dashing over her tongue, the taste like a rich honey, a sweeter taste rather than a bitter one.

The Vorun groaned, his thick rod trembling as she continued a large arm approaching her by going up and over her head angling back towards him as he he touched her sex rubbing it with a thick finger as she continued.

He groaned, feeling the heat bubbling up through him as she continued. His mandibles clacking together as she tended to him. His finger pressing and rubbing against her, his other hand grabbing her behind the head as he came, gushing straight into her mouth with little warning. Copious amounts of that sweet seed dashing against her face and getting into her mouth making a mess of her face, his staff throbbing and with each throb more of that sweet essence cane forth, his hand at the back f her head ensuring that she could not pull back all that far though far enough where the excess cum drifted down to the ground in front of her though with each throb she was splashed with another load before it dripped down to the floor.

Eventually there had been no more cum left inside him and he stopping rubbing her sex with his finger and even retracted his length into his body. Fortunately, that had not taken long though the Vorun seemed to enjoy it.

Allowing for her to use the rest room and clean up he had even allowed her to put the suit back n and radio her people before he set down on a planet and left her with a location beacon so that she would stand out and a survival kit that had what one would expect to find. Food pellets, flares, a flare gun, a short range communications device and medical equipment, mostly bandages.

The planet she had been left on had thin air but it was breathable. The place had small cat-sized primates but they were non sentient and non aggressive. They watched her at a distance, curious about her though not drawing any closer and keeping their distance even if approached.

But she was not here long before a shuttle landed and Adda poured out, Ri amongst them though instead of fanning out and securing the area like the others he was quick to rush towards her and inject her with the needle he took along.

“It pleases me that you are safe Emi. Are you injured?”
And he was inspecting her for wounds.

Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:47 am

Alexandra's eyes went wide when the creature forced her lips against that slit. Cum pumped into her mouth, ballooning her cheeks as she was forced to swallow as much as possible. The rest soaked over her face and breasts. By the end of it, the agent was coughing having choked down only a fraction of what came out of that massive member. Thankfully, that was enough to satisfy him and he even allowed her to clean up and change at that point.

It felt good to be clothed again but any pleasant sensation was being crushed by the pounding headache she felt right now. The withdrawals were hitting her hard but there was nothing that could be done. She was left on some small planet with enough supplies to last until rescued. The local wildlife watched from afar but did not seem to do anything beyond that. Alexandra was too out of it to take in her surroundings much. She just layed there against a tree, the thin air not really helping things as her entire body began to ache.

The Adda arrived with Ri rushing out to inject her with serum. It was not really a fix for her condition, just a placebo to last her until she was returned to her master. "I'm alive..." Alexandra mumbled, "Was the mission successful?"

Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:11 am

“Yes, it was a success. The other shuttle was in the process of being packed up when the call came in alerting us of your whereabouts.” Ri explained. He assisted her up and would carry her if necessary. He might be a slave but he was still her Minder so when it came to her safety he actually had some clot. It was what he was tasked to do.

There shuttle was loaded with a single stealth Mecha, the one that had been assigned to Ri in case it was needed.

“The bug creatures were tough. They fought to the end too but inflicted a great many casualties on us. They seemed impervious to the bulk of our attacks and save for the ones in the hanger that were felled easily enough by the stronger weaponry on our Mecha's we took out the reinforcements but had to bring in a shuttle, arm ourselves with some of their heavier weapons and deal with the rest of them that were guarding the Enhancer. The silver things that we had not already killed promptly surrendered when the last of the bugs went down, they didn't offer up any resistance before or after.

“I gave the command to round them up and send them back instead of executing them or leaving witnesses to our involvement. Our dead and spent grenades had been collected too as to not leave a trace that we were there. It may not matter but it was done. Security tapes were destroyed too.”
And that showed that the Adda had advanced a bit with their understanding of tech, the Adda in the past save for their techs perhaps, wouldn't have thought of cameras and recording devices.

She was taken away to the ship. The other shuttle already having arrived and had been unloaded when another Adda that had been involved in the mission approached, Kneeling before Emi and dipping his head he addressed her.

“The Emissary wishes for a full report.”
Goro must have heard that she had vanished and had been waiting for her return. There had been no scent in the hanger meaning one of two things, either Goro had not known she was back yet or he had been displeased with her.

Ri waited by her side. He would do as she commanded though he was amongst the only returning Adda that did not have to check his equipment into the armory save for the extra stuff he had taken for this mission. Unless ordered not to he would accompany her to Goro's room where the Emissary seemed surprised that she was here not knowing exactly when she would arrive.

At once the room had been flooded with the musk that Ri could not smell. At first he had thought she had tried to escape until reports came in about a may day that the Adda were responding to.

“How did you escape?”

Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:45 pm

Alexandra was led immediately to the Emissary upon her return to the cruiser. Apparently whatever happened had already been sent ahead to Goro. Not smelling the musk the entire way worried her. But those worries faded upon reaching Goro's room. The sweet aroma filled her lungs and she fell to her knees, trembling as she finally got her fix. She may still be in deep trouble but at this point, she did not care.

"Ahh... I..." she gasped and took a deeper breath, still getting used to the sudden fix she was getting, "I managed to convince the Vorun who captured me to release me. They were addicted to a drug only Quebos could provide. I was captured due to Quebos being there and having to knock him out, leaving myself open to attack by a cloaked Vorun. The lack of information nearly cost us the mission. I do not know if Quebos got a look at me before I knocked him out, Master."

Though she was getting her drug, it worried her that Goro was so willing to just toss his most resourceful pet into danger. Granted, he offered to just throw Adda at the problem but her volunteering should not matter. If she had not been released, she would have died, costing the Emissary his one and only tech expert.

Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 19  Next