View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 10:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Choice (for Alex) 

Post Re: Choice (for Alex)
Desire's fate was sealed. She had given up ever being free herself. But, maybe she could save Jemex. Of course, the agent would have done what Fafner commanded either way. Already on her knees, the Russian woman crawled closer and gently pulled out the alien's three cocks. She started with the smaller rods, lathering them with her tongue until they glistened with her saliva. Hands wrapped around a cock each, pumping them while her lips traced along the underside of the larger middle rod.

She lightly suckled on the heated tip before stopping briefly to unzip her suit. She freed her huge melons and wrapped them around the middle rod. Her hands continued to pump the other two rods, pushing their glistening tips into the sides of her breasts. Her globes were rolled up and down, sawing around the member while the smaller cocks were practically fucking her soft tit flesh. "Mm... Ahh... Mmm..." Desire sucked, bobbing her head up and down, causing her chest to move with her motions as well. As she worked, she inhaled more of that mentally induced musk, letting the warmth soak right into her brain.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:35 am

Fafner could have just taken what he wanted. He knew this and would have if he had the want and she resisted but he was aware that she was not going to resist him and that she was going to give in to him. This was another means of positive reinforcement.

He was not planning to keep Jemex and if Desire was able to convince herself that she played a part in her release all the better. He was aware that she would not disappoint though he would keep her if she was terrible or resisted as a consequence of failure but he was pretty confident that that wasn't going to happen.

Fafner groaned as she went to work stimulating all three of his members that throbbed and soon ached for their individual releases. A tentacle rubbing between the thighs of her suit to stimulate her as she work while a hand caressed her check.

Approving groans met with the approving increases of that scent in her brain as she continued to work though he had her halt before he came. Instructing her to stand and remove her clothing he lead her to the bed. They were both aware that her fate was sealed, Jemex was not though he could have sold her as easily as he kept her to let the crew have a bit of entertainment but this was more rewarding for him.

Fingers smooth over her ass then traced against her sex, rubbing there nice and slow. Building up that arousal even further he had been slow about matters, attentive to her needs. He knew that it drew out the need more and made release far greater but since he did not treat her all the time and made her work for it a little more he wanted each release to feel that much greater.

On your back, Pet.
And when she complied he drank his fill of her first teasing his tongue along her labia and occasionally over her clit. When he had her good and ready he continued onward with his teasing denying her release, not until she begged like a good little Pet though he did not instruct her he merely kept her on a steady high allowing that need to build further.

Like an idiot who's thoughts go nowhere ... XXXholic

Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:56 am

Desire was well practiced with fellatio at this point. She knew just how her Master loved to be sucked and stimulated by her lips and tongue. The musk filled her mind, giving her that wonderful high she consistently longed for. Her entire body felt so very good and every touch was absolutely divine. It was not long before the slave was commanded to rise and strip before her owner. The suit peeled off her body, revealing glistening flesh and an already dripping sex.

"Ooohhhnn... Ooohhnnnnn..." Heels dragged across the bedsheets as toes curled. Fafner's tongue washed over her netherlips and clitoris, goading more of her precious nectar from those folds while shivers ran up and down the woman's spine. Her hips rolled forward, rubbing against that slurping maw as every stroke left her insides shivering like jelly.

"Please..." she whimpered, the teasing had gone for so long. Desire was so close to release but the alien creature refused to give that final push. "Please, Master. Please fuck me with your cocks! I'm... I-I need to cum!" Desire had been a slave for so long. Her life as an agent was a distant memory. Even her name was changed to help her forget who she was. The ADD have made no effort to find her and the only agent she ran into was the one acting as a slave during one of Goro's many dangerous missions. Hopefully that woman had managed to get out of the mess she was in.

Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:19 am

Oh, so you think you are deserving? Already though he had been rising upward as his finger tips grazed her body before his hands engulfed those orbs. It was doubtful that anyone was still looking for her now, at least not actively.

Should her position be reported surely someone would check up on it and the fact he had two other agents made it more likely that someone would eventually come looking. He had that happen once before a month or so before getting his hands on Desire.

But with all his slaves scattered it was unlikely that this would be an issue and with her dependance of the drug he doubted that she would even try … he saw that there was an effort to do so once before though now she was ingrained further and while he could not be 100% certain he was fairly certain and she was around him most of the time.

Playing with those tits as he rolled them back and forth beneath his hands he brought that cock of his against those delicious folds that he had known so well. A final tease as he rubbed it against her before pressing inside her slowly.

Show me you deserve this.
Though that was not really a command he had assumed she would take it as one and try to enhance the moment in some way.

Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:20 pm

"I... I am never worthy..." Desire whimpered, "But I still need. Please, Master!" Her huge breasts were mashed and molded in his hands. Just squeezing the sensitive globes left her body quivering with delight. The Russian woman arched her body, offering those heaving udders to her Master as wave after wave of pure pleasure rippled through her chest and spread slowly across her entire being.

There was little she could do at this point but spread those legs further apart as Fafner pushed into her body. Desire let out a long moan of bliss as the throbbing rod spread her wide open and pushed deeper and deeper into her. "Uhhnnn... Yesss... It feels so goood..." she moaned, hips rolling forward to push Fafner in even deeper. Legs would wrap around his waist to try and pull him even deep as her body arched, those breasts bouncing from the slow rock of those hips.

Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:35 pm

Fafner considered her words. He had calculated a retort that was honest enough at least from a certain slant in view. It suited him for her having some self worth but she understood innately that it was only the worth that he bestowed upon her.

No other slave serves me so well. No other shares my bedchamber. You have no value to me in far as skills that I need but you have your uses. Deserving? I will give you what you deserve, I will be the judge of that. Serve me well, Desire and continue to be rewarded.

She was not his only slave though he had not seen any others since he had acquired her. He was having fun tormenting Nail right now into making her believe that she had eluded him just to devastate her. After all he hated the favorites of his father and delighted in tormenting them so.

She had no such association with him and while she had initially been purchased as a bargain seeing that he had no idea if he could manipulate her mind with a degree of finesse on a regular basis she quickly asserted her place and was much loved in the way that a family dog was loved. That was the limits to his affection though. The grant rewards would continue to come if she did well though she was giving marks for effort. Subconsciously she was pretty close to understanding that her value was based on what value he gave her as was her worth or what she deserved.

Right now with his good mood spurning him on he pressed into those crushing depths as his tongue traced over her neck. His pace increased to match that scent though he did not burst inside her. Commanding her not to move he throbbed within the chalice of her body drawing her up into a sitting position with her legs wrapped about him.

He was still granting her that reward provided that she did not move until he was recovered enough to go back at her driving into her relentlessly, this time spilling inside her with a grunt.

Gradually he reset her levels as he throbbed and pulsed within her.

You have earned Jemex's freedom as soon as you no longer can translate any more with her assistance.

Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:55 am

"Ahhhnnn... Oohnn... M-Mastauughh! Ahhhnnnn! Yesss! Oh gawd! Master! Master! I'm cumming!"

Desire came as Fafner blew his load deep inside her womb. The enslave agent gasped and moaned as her mouth hung open. The drug left her mind numb as drool dribbled out of her mouth. Her body was convulsing with utter bliss due to the combination of the drug induced sensitivity and Fafner's skilled manipulations. Eyes fluttered and rolled back as foam came out of her open mouth. The shivers did not stop as the seizure of utter bliss wracked her very soul.

The human's mind was fried for the moment as the scent faded to more manageable levels. When Fafner pulled out, Desire would bend over and begin washing his cock with her tongue. Glassy eyes showed that she was acting on pure instinct and muscle memory right now as her mind blanked for the time being. Once she finished cleaning, she proceeded to work on the two still unsatified rods, sucking and fucking them however Fafner allowed.

Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:56 am

It was automatic for her to clean him afterward and he approved rubbing her cheek with a smooth rubbery hand that brushed against her. He had allowed her to work by instinct, his increase in the drug spiked again as he rubbed his Pet fully.

Whether by mouth or body he had allowed her to initiate matters and take what she was after. He did not mind tonight as he worked her to exhaustion though unlike Goro he had teased her and delivered to her pleasure, often he had not cared about his partners needs but he derived pleasure from pleasing her just as a Master might stroke the head of a Pet with a degree of affection.

When he had her in such a state he came a final time and allowed her to rest. In the morning he had her clean up, change the sheets and see to breakfast though he had taken her once more in the shower as he needed a little cleaning himself.

When the water supply was low they switched to a sonic shower but they were well stocked and their supplies were topped up at each port. This was a soap and water shower.

She once again fond herself working with Jemex. They focused on the section of relevant data and while her clothes were alluring Fafner had graduated her to modest ones that showed off her feminine charms. In her case, especially with the bust a lot could be made out of more. Such a pleasing package.

The days pass with the two slaves working on that text before they reach a remote port.

Today she was given the night off so to speak at least as far as translations went. He had taken her to some sort of club where there was an issue at the door as the bouncer had been “convinced” to let the two in.

It was a dark place and the haze of smoke and drugs waifed about. Techno music pumped into the club and Desire could see that there were several girls having sex with clients in booths. One had even approached her, the alien saying something and groping a breast though it was hardly there for long before one of Fafner's tentacles pulled it away and squeezed bringing the creature to his knees saying something into his mind on a private channel perhaps then shoving him aside.

Word quickly got out that she was to be admired but not touched. Before long a woman approached. Clients did not bring their own girls here to this brothel but it was clear that the place was managed by one of Fafner's slaves as he had the woman bring them to the blond.

After some discussion with a rather young agent who was put in charge of this place Desire was not the only agent he had enslaved though the woman was young and obedient. She had learned her place after some early defiance though he had her here collecting information now and even set her up with the funds to get her own place and slaves set up. Of course he owned these indirectly but Fafner could not be everywhere after all and had some use for information brokers.

He had found the location of another stone and nodded at that discovery. The room had been left to them and he had her approach and kneel before him.

I have seen it in your mind and find that it is rather ironic Desire. Alex had been seeking for the former agent I now have.
He would send Nail after this stone, she needed a little work still and while she was obeying for the most part she was still quiet away from Desire's level but she had her uses so far.

Alex, he had disassociated the two as if she were another person, all part of the new identity that he made for her.

How should I take you today, Pet?
He rubbed her cheek. No, you have been spoiled too much, perhaps tonight if you are behaved.

Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:18 pm

Desire was dressed up to be put on display. She sat beside Fafner as she was held possessively. The club was nice but it was not meant for her. She was merely an object to flaunt before the eyes of others while her owner enjoys himself. The slave kept her eyes lowered and would not speak unless directed to respond. Other slaves approach that seemed to be owned by Fafner as well. The business meant little to Desire. She had stopped trying to gather information altogether. Information was only useful to an agent that had a hope of escaping and any information gathered would have been noticed by the telepathic alien.

Nail? Yes, that was her mission. Desire barely made a reaction but before Fafner, she was an open book. Her heart ached as she was cruelly reminded of her former life and her failure. It was back when she was Alexandra and not Desire. Would those days ever come back?

"Yes, Master," she said faintly. Though the drug made her feel good, the heart wrenching reminder killed any desire to be pleasured right now. Desire simply accepted Fafner's decision and sat quietly.

Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:11 pm

He felt that ping of regret or old memories but outwardly she displayed no response. His business at the club did not take long, he merely came by to personally pick up a disk of information on the stone and left so she was not required to speak.

Mulling over the thoughts of her past Fafner had remained silent as he turned it over. He could scrub away her earlier memories, she was already forming an association with the name Desire and no one around knew her by her name …

This might take a bit of work and while he had gotten a lot better with his Telepathic abilities having to harness them more he was not up to such a monumental task just yet. There were a few things he would like to try, others he was doing without her knowledge that failed but with each failure he was coming closer to success.

Fafner knew enough where he wasn't going to damage her even in his failed attempts. For the time being he remained quite about these matters though after traveling for quite a few minutes he gazed at her, white eyes narrowing.

You wish to be free?
That certainly wasn't going to happen. Her reward hadn't been revoked yet though by that look it was clear that he was displeased and could easily revoke it though the scent was usually just strong enough to keep the withdrawals at bay unless she was being rewarded.

They were in the middle of a well trafficked street when he rounded on her for a slave never lead the Master. Depending on her response of course would influence his though he was no fool in thinking that she had wanted this in the first place.

Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:37 am

"No, Master," Desire answered automatically. Even if she wanted to be free, her answer would remain no. At this point, freedom meant only one thing for the addicted agent, death. The slave could only hope that her answer was enough to satisfy Fafner. She did not want to suffer anymore. The drug helped her forget everything wrong with her existence and replace it with undying need and heated passion.

"Desire, is Master's slave," she said softly, "Master may do what he pleases with Desire. I am yours. I would do anything to please you. Please, command me." Desire offered herself to him there in the middle of public, ensuring all who heard or watched knew that Fafner was her owner. The Russian woman kept her eyes lowered as she waited for a command or for her owner to continue moving.

Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:48 am

He did not reach the levels of automatic thought reading of his father though he was concentrating on the task now and could pull forth what had been her motivation. He paused for effect, his mouth tendrils swaying.

Self preservation was a motivator for sure but he did not care. The thought had to be quelled before long so that even a subconscious thought was washed away.

I could have very easily past up on you at the slave pen my dear Desire.
It was a reminder that she needed him more so than he needed his slave. Perhaps I will send you on a mission for me with Nail ... He rubbed his chin as that sank in. Nail was his now and with his powers over the mind he ensured that she return to him. Of course, there would be the withdrawals, another threat without her being around to sample the drug she would endure withdrawals or even death.

There on the streets though she sought to be commanded and he did so. She had lost the right to wear clothing for the remainder of the day and he had her strip then and there. Many eyes fell upon her body as it was revealed though several watched none had approached thus far as an area was cleared out around them and a crowd gathered. What made it worse had been the surge of pleasure form that scent.

Now, give them a show Desire. Make them want you.
He had used the public before to teach lessons though she probably didn't need such a drastic one Fafner was undecided on that point right now though with a healthy dose of the drug it may have been more effective to deny her further pleasure that evening. He waited for her compliance as tentacles seized up discarded clothes to take along with them.

Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:35 am

Desire's eyes widen with fear at the mention of being sent away. "M-Master!" she begged, "I... I can't... You know I can't... I can't live without you!" But her words meant little as she was commanded to strip. She immediately complied, revealing those shapely figure and huge udders that he had slurped and feasted on many times before.

Heat rose in her cheeks. Her thighs were glistening with her arousal as the drug had ensured her always primed and ready state. Everyone was watching her exposed body. Even though she was stripped often, it was still terrifying to have so many hungry eyes watching at once. But, the slave obeyed and began to sway her hips. Her arms would press against the sides of her breasts as she arched and bent her body slowly, doing her best to accentuate her biggest assets. She had no experience as a dancer but she knew what men wanted to see and went off that.

Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:27 am

It is best that you remember that, Desire. Now make them want you, live up to that name of yours.

It had not mattered that she had no experience in the arts of dancing. He simply rewarded her each time she swayed their, her sheer physique impressing most alone. As she obeyed and that arousal grew from the scent and onlookers he started away,

Enough of this, now come. Follow me and crawl.
When she caught up to him he materialized the familiar illusion of a leash and collar that he had not used in some time. The arousal levels had not been dwindling though and he lead her like that all the way back to the ship bringing her into the bedroom.

He chained her up and left her there in that aroused state for the night, regardless of how much she begged. He went about setting her clothes away and looking over the acquired data before “sleeping” portions of his mind shut down while other sections were still awake though he rotated off and on throughout the evening this was the time where most of his mind was “off”.

That rich scent had been fed to her throughout the night though upon waking he approached her. Fingers coursing pleasantly over a breast. You wish for release, Desire? You are not allowed to touch yourself today. Only I may do so if I choose. Now, he unshackled her letting her drop to her knees before him.

He would remind her of that need as he drew away the scent completely. prepare breakfast.

Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:36 am

The slave was panting by the time she was ordered to stop. Her body was burning with arousal thanks to the mental drug saturating her every thought. Her bare feet were slick with her musky nectar as it continously dribbled down her inner thighs. Her breasts tingled and ached, swaying back and forth as she crawled after her master. The hard street and roads were unforgiving to her hands and knees during the entire trip, leaving them scratched and bruised by the end of the trip.

They arrived at the ship but her punishment was not over as she was immediately shackled and left drenched in that potent musk. Unable to touch herself, Desire got very little sleep as the very air around her felt like gentle caresses against her hypersensitive form.

"Uuhhnnn..." she was woken by fingers stroking her breast. Her entire body shudder, nearly cumming from only that brief amount of contact. Desire's eyes were glassy, drooling from the potent mental drug. She slumped predictably to her knees only to suddenly begin coughing as the scent suddenly cut off. It was as if she was not used to breathing 'clean' air.

Desire whimpered incoherently and rapidly crawled away. Juices were oozing down her thighs as she left in this insane state of need and tension. Her legs wobbled weakly as she worked in the small kitchen, preparing whatever her mushy brain could muster up in her current state. She made enough food for her Master and the crew and presented them to the table while bringing a plate immediately back to Fafner.

Desire nearly stumbled several times as she walked in her sexual daze. Numb legs gave out beneathe her as she arrived, slumping before Fafner. Shaky hands held up the plate. Tears rolled down the slave's cheeks. Fafner could sense that her mind was currently empty of nothing but sexual instincts and thoughts of obeying commands.

Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next