View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 10:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Craters and Holes (for Alexandra) 

Post Re: Craters and Holes (for Alexandra)
Days of endless fucking by a tentacle monster would break anyone. The agents made muffled groans. Their bodies writhed and trembled from the vicious fucking they were suffering. But, none had the strength left to struggle. Tentacles would come and go. Most came to fuck but others would feed the agents, ensuring they did not expire.

Even in her dreams, Alexandra was not safe. She was forced to experience everything whether conscious or not. Her body and mind were trained to obey and let the fucking just happen. With every tentacle that left her lips, Alexandra took a breath and parted her lips to allow the next to enter and continue where the last left off. Cum and drool dribbled out of her mouth. Blank eyes stared at the endless mass of tendrils and writhing agents that had been captured.

Then, it all stopped. Her naked body slumped to the floor, landing in a puddle of cum and female juices. The effects of the constant stimulation was apparent. Breasts were swollen and her nipples were long and erect on top of those darkened peaks. Alexandra's mind was not in good shape, broken just like all the other agents. For several moments, she lay there, twitching and whimpering weakly.

Glazed eyes saw the eye gazing back at her. A low voice throbbed inside her skull. Alexandra did not say anything. It was hard to think. But, the agent did not make any attempts to escape, allowing the monster to continue if it wished.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:00 pm

263 scanned her mind as it tried to rouse her from shock. It could tell how broken she was, not that it was surprised. Before it woke up on this planet, the longest it had raped a girl straight was probably about twelve hours, but even that was enough to break most. Had it come to the conclusion that she may have had more use to it than another rape doll, it likely would have released her long before it had gotten to this point.

But it had been a slow process, scanning the minds of the women it held. From the scientists, it had learned what it was doing here - that none of these bodies were what it thought they were, but rather a larger part of something. And from all the women of the stars that it now owned, it had learned much about the galaxy they lived in. In particular, it had found one prospect most fascinating.

"I. Want. A. Ship," it told Alexandra. "Ships. Mean. Power. ... I. Want. To. Have. One. ... You. Will. Help. Me. Get. One."

Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:11 am

The woman's body did not move, eyes staring blankly ahead. Every word pounded inside her skull with authority. The words echo as the commands were again until the words started to repeat inside the broken woman.

~Ship... Help... Get... Help get... Ship... Help get ship...~

The agent coughed up more semen that was still in her throat. Her ass and cunt were still visibly twitching as if still taking in those endless tendrils. Scanning memories, ships supposedly came and went from the camp to pick up and drop off supply and personnel. When another would come by was unknown.

Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:33 am

263 watched the quivering woman on the ground, scanning her thoughts. It saw the ships she remembered, periodically dropping off supplies. It had seen similar ships in the minds of some of the other agents, and in fact, the researchers new several such ships were landed in the base's hanger. But like those ships, the ones in Alexandra's memories were small, and weak. They wouldn't pass muster for what 263 had in mind.

"Bigger." it demanded to her. "How. Do. I. Get. A. Bigger. Ship?" It had seen grand spacecrafts in some of the womens' minds, massive and imposing. It knew that going after the very largest ships would be unfeasible, but it felt confident it could handle a ship built for a hundred or so. If only it knew how to get to one.

Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:35 am

"Uhhnnn..." Alexandra groaned, her breaths faint as she lay there in a pool of alien seed and her own sexual fluids. Every breath filled her senses with the stench of sex. Her long red hair was soaked in dried and moist seed. She was nothing short of a mess of quivering flesh.

Her memories recalled other ships she may have seen or been on. But, she had no idea how to take over a ship alone. It was also never a thought she had so she had no clue where to start. The agent could only lay there while the alien continued to scan her thoughts. The only option Alexandra could grasp was the idea of sending a distress beacon like the one she was trying to set up on the hill before being abducted.

Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:51 pm

263 watched the girl's response through the haze of her thoughts. Interesting, so this beacon could summon a ship of the type it desired. However, there was a risk. Such a beacon would warn whoever answered it to be ready for trouble. It would have to take the ship while its occupants were alert and prepared to fight. Unless there were no fighters on board the ship when it got there.

"There. Will. Be. Soldiers," it observed to the broken agent. "I. Need. Them. Off. The. Ship. ... What. Would. Make. Them. Leave. The. Ship?"

Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:55 am

It was unknown if the ship would be large enough or if it will just be a small squad transport. But, it was the most reasonable option of calling in more ships to this planet. Alexandra continued to lay there as the eye stared down at her soiled form. Words would feed into her brain, forcing the agent to think about what the alien wanted information about. Thinking about getting people off the ship. A virus or some sort of contamination that could not be contained would lead to abandoning ship. The other way would be removal of life support. If the ship is small enough to land on the planet, forcing them out would be difficult. The obvious way would be overwhelming the crew with sheer force or numbers.

Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:26 pm

263 saw the options in the woman's mind, and weighed them. Taking out the ship's life support sounded like a complicated procedure, and what exactly the crew would do with the ship once life support was gone was uncertain. Plus, it wasn't entirely certain what would happen to itself without those systems. Clearly, humans would die without them. Maybe its bodies would, too, and that would just leave it with a useless husk in space. On the other hand, brute force and overwhelming numbers had become its default tactic, but Alexandra had made it cautious about that approach. If one woman could put up such resistance, a whole ship might surely be a problem.

But, the experience had also given it an idea. Alexandra had been much easier to subdue once she had been mentally attacked. If it could slip itself onto the ship undetected, it might be able to mentally assault the crew long enough to either take them out, or force them to flee. But it would need help to do that.

"You. Will. Send. The. Beacon," 263 told her. "You. Will. Be. Rescued. ... And. You. Will. Bring. Me. Onto. The. Ship."

Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:17 am

~Beacon... Rescued... Bring onto ship...~

Any human would be easy to subdue with this giant swarm of tentacles. It was doubtful any woman in the monster's grasp could resist. The mind could only take so much and hours to days worth of ravaging left them all broken. Alexandra was exhausted. The only thoughts entering and leaving her mind were the monster's orders. Whether she could recover from this enough to resist again remained to be seen.

Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:08 pm

The tentacles wrapped around her arms and began to lift her to her feet, trying to at least get her to stand. 263 was beginning to regret not leaving at least one of the women unsavaged enough to be of use to it. It would give her some time to collect herself enough to do as it said, before it would simply return her to her prison of rape, and try again with another. The base's lockdown system had been overridden days ago for other purposes, and would no longer block Alexandra's distress beacon, if she could only bring herself to send it.

Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:54 am

Alexandra was helped to her feet. The tendrils would guide her to where the beacon was kept, either retrieving the one Alexandra was going to use on the hill or one the base had available. The agent's entire body felt like lead trying to move through mud. Slowly, she worked on the beacon until it finally began broadcasting. The agent was barely aware of what she was doing. But, obeying seemed to keep the tentacles from ravaging her once again.

Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:50 pm

Unfortunately for Alexandra, activating the beacon ended her usefulness for the moment, except in one way. In order to distract anyone who came to her from the dangers that might be facing them, it would focus them on her instead. As soon as she was finished, the tentacles seized her, forcing her to the ground and spreading her legs. In seconds, they were inside her, fucking her relentlessly once more. Only a single body had her now, but it was more than enough to secure and thoroughly rape the helpless woman for as long as it needed to.

Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:39 am

Still much too weak to fight back, the tendrils pulled the agent back and resumed where they left off. The tendrils plunged inside her every orifice. The poor woman gurgled out weak groans before she joined the other agents in a cycle of black outs and sexual release. The beacon broadcast its message out into the depths of space. When someone finally gets close enough to receive the message was unknown. Eventually, the ADD will notice the lack of activity from the research outpost and send someone to check. But by then, Alexandra would be in no condition to notice or care.

Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:47 pm

It was some time before that ship found its way to the planet, but eventually, a ship entered orbit above, locking in on the distress beacon and scanning the area. ADD agents found Alexandra in the same spot, still being violated by the tentaceled monster, its body in plain sight. A rescue ship was dispatched immediately, zooming in to the area. Agents disembarked and immediately opened fire, neutralizing the monster - or so they thought.

The monster's body slumped lifelessly to the ground. Agents extracted it from Alexandra and brought her on board, unaware as another of 263's bodies crawled into its landing struts to stow away. They whisked the fallen agent back onto the ship for medical treatment and questioning. She was immediately taken to the medical bay and put into intensive rehabilitation, feeding her intravenously and allowing her to rest. She was still in treatment when the ship's captain came to her.

"Agent, do you know where the rest of your team is? Our scans can't find them anywhere on the surface. We need to search for survivors immediately."

Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:37 am

"Nngh... Mmh..." Eyes fluttered open. The faint beeps of the medical equipment and the soft sheets welcomed the abused agent. The IV's and much needed rest helped greatly. Her body ached and it took a few moments for her eyes to adjust to the bright lights of the ship's medbay.

The captain wanted answers. But, how could she explain the madness she went through? "They... They were everywhere. I don't know where the others are. They were captured before I was... I tried to get away, tried to resist. But, there were too many... I... I..." Alexandra trembled and hugged herself tight. She did not want to think about it. The endless rape and insanity. She was amazed she was even still alive after everything.

Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next