View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 8:28 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Delicate Instruments 

Post Re: Delicate Instruments
B-But ill need sleep.Gardi would keep moving her masters hips up and down essenturally fucking herself with her masters cock.Gardi would arch her back almost at th e brink of yet another orgasm as her insides rubbed raw would react. After a short time she would cry out cumming yet again almost passing out from utter ravaging.

Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:16 am

"You can sleep in class pet!" Natsuki simpered, and cuddled even closer to take a nibble of Gardenia's nipples. "Your grades do not matter anymore do they, now that you have me? I only care about your music. If you have time for that...then everything is perfect."

Finally, Gardenia got the right rhythm, and Natsuki cried out and latched on tight. It would soon be her last, most tremendously lavish orgasm. Gardenia could already feel its power radiating right through her cock and vibrating her womb. Her swollen, tender, overstuffed womb. "I'll visit you again tonight." Natsuki whispered into Gardenia's ear. "Maybe...every night. You won't ever have to remember what its like without my love filling you up."

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:34 am
Profile YIM

Gardi would ek feleing the vibrations in her womb going wild in a truly massive orgasm. Her insides spasming wildly around the cock in her womanhood.Her back would arch hard as the cum inside her would reach the limit causeing her nearly to pass out.He eyes begining to almost roll back her body twitching from a massive orgasm fueld from the over filling of her core.Her and her masters cum would seep out around her masters cock soaking her master under her.

Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:08 am

Natsuki shuddered a final time as she sat up. Her fingernails drew deep, lavish lines in Gardenia's back. Lines red with passion. The alien woman's sigh was almost musical.

Nuzzling Gardenia's bountiful bosom again, she extricated herself gently from the student's overflowing pussy. Natsuki tossed her hair, standing over her conquest.

"Beautiful, beautiful. We shall rendezvous again, pet. Stay ready for me, lover."

With that, Natsuki flitted away like a faerie. In mid-bound her image faded. It was as if she had been only a mirage. Except, evidence of her visit abounded, from Gardenia's seed-frosted skin and swollen belly to the reek of sex that suffused the room.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:32 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4