View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 08, 2024 12:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 503 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34
 Mine (for Amanda) 

Post Re: Mine (for Amanda)
Fafner could hear her thoughts in a manner of speaking though he had been through with arguing with her for the time being. There had been little sense in trying to conince her of much, Blue had said that himself when they were discussing slave one day in the past … Some slaves were just broken ant took more work to come around and he got the impression that Amanda was more the sort to believe it when she saw it so to speak.

Blue had wanted Fafner just to sell here, indirectly she was the cause of the two previous crewmen dying. He did not need further complications on account of a slave that was rather unremarkable, one that no doubt would continue to resist him each step of the way.

Fafner had been stubborn though, this was his project after all and he didn't really care how long this side project of his. He doubted that things would ever hit an amiccable state between them, she wanted to escape, she had longings but those longings would eventually die. He wondered briefly how father managed to do this so well … but this was a learning process too for Fafner this was his first true slave. Occassional in the oast he had Minerva or Nail, but these matters were always short lived … the longest being that young ADD agent Present that he took an interest in humiliating until she was rescued. Another five days and she'd possess that record of his longest owned slave.

Checking the bars she dound none loose and the lock seemed new. Someone incredible strong could probably force the lock but that was not going to be her.

She inspected the cell but found nothing of much interest and passed the hours until the yound Neko arrived. She was quick, quicker than the average human though someone trained fror running could out pace her though Raven was under no orders to chase her down.

In fact she had been given no orders to run her down and detain her, for the young Neko she didn't understand why anyone would try to escape.

The Neko canted her head to the sie and looked at her with a curious expression. “I told you the other day, it's Raven Starchaser, Amanda.” She set donw the tray on the floor and stretched slightly before glancing over at the pink haired girl, a small smile on her lips. “I didn't think you'd talk to me again! I am so glad!”

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:34 pm

Contunes to watch the neko girl, though she doesnt make any attempt to head for the door.. it might have been a chance to escape.. but she was chooseing to wait.. until she was more properly equipted as the saying goes before she attempted to run. Unless of course this creature or the neko before her attempted to toture her unduely.. then of course she would use every trick in her book in the attempt to escape.

But for now she was content to say right here until she was ready. She allmost rolls her eyes at the neko as she attempts to tell her she knew her, its all possable she acutally did.. she didnt believe days had passed.. but.. considering her new.. appearence.. clothing.. some time had passed.

"I dont know who you are.. you could have told me you were my sister and i wouldnt remerber.." she says after the girl tells her, her name.. watching her put the tray of food down. She still doesnt move as she watches the girl strech for a moment.

She narrows her eyes at the comment she made... that sounded like this.. catgirl.. had done something to her.. that made her think she wouldnt talk to her.. meaning.. she assulted her.. caused her a undue amount of pain.. or something simmilar. She considers for a moment..

"And.. why would you think that?" she asks after a moment.. though.. she wasnt sure if she acutally wanted to know the answer even if she believed it or not.

https://i.redd.it/veeen4ae46371.jpg

My pictures :)

http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7109

Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:26 pm

Raven giggled a little. “That would have been a hard sell since we are different species. Maybe something like your family owning mine would be the best I could pull of.” She was full of smiles, that was until the obvious question came up and she looked rather uncomfortable all of a sudden.

Her eyes were teary as she looked at Amanda. “But if I tell yoy then you won't talk to me again!” Really she would have just wanted this moment to slip on by …

Character Listing

Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:46 pm

Contunes to watch the neko girl from where she say.. still not knowing her.. but from her.. flightyness she was guessing she wasnt.. someone was expected to listen to..

"I take it your a slave...." she says after a moment.

She contunes to watch.. keeping her knees to her chest.. though she does eye the door again for a moment but desides against it again.. she wasnt ready to run.. when she did, she wanted to make sure she was parpered between then wearing some stupid silken slave cloths.

Of course she didnt know she was the one that selected them, if she had she might have been rethinking her opinion of them.. cause she could be encased in leather or latex instead of silk.

Eyeing the girl at the sudden wheepy eyed expression to her question.. "I can only assume from your reaction then.. you did do something to me i hate you for then" she says after a moment.. though there wasnt.. hate in her voice sence she didnt remerber anything.. it was just a assumeasion.

"Dont suppose you want to give me the keys to me?" she says after a moment.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:48 am

She nodded. “I have been Master Fafner's slave for just over a day now.” The Neko answered with a cherry smile on her ips as f t were some kind of honor to be a slave. She only had the ring of keys now which she swirled in her hand absent mind as they spoke to one another.

She nodded slowly her gaze flickering to the ceiling of the cell for a amoment. “Master comanded it ...” she did not say any more than that though. She was worried though Amanda asked about the keys and she shifted her gaze to them for a moment.

“Master said to come here and feed you, to lock the cell door when I left and bring the keys back ...” the Neko repeated the commands then smiled a bit. “He never told me that I had to lock you into the cell, though it was implied … if you forgive me I'll let you out. I can't give you the keys but Master never said to rush back with them either ...”

She locked to Amanda with a smile, knowing that she was going to get punished for not knowing enogh to obey the intent of the commmand but the command was being fulfilled and she couldn't stand having anyone upset with her either, Master would be mad but less so than Amanda she felt that the Master's displeasure would simply blow over.

Character Listing

Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:14 am

She watches the girl for a few moments.. running it threw her mind.... if she acutally got the keys in her hand.. she could lock the girl in here instead then she would be free to move about.

But even as she studies her.. she can tell just from her mannarizems that she had excepted her role to be a slave.. appearntly not knowing any better. She figured even if she got her hands on the keys and managed to lock the girl in the cell.. not only would she start yelling.. she would yet again be in the same boat she had been a moment ago if she had sprinted past the girl.

In a boat she didnt know her wait about.. if she did.. appearntly that was one of the memories taken from her.. and if this girl was any inditadtion.. she had known her.. and something this neko had done had caused her to hate her. Carefully thinking that over in her mind about the only thing she could come up with was toture of soem kind.

After a moment she shakes her head at the neko. "No... for now i think.. let me say.. i wouldnt want you to get in trouble.. you better just lock the door and do as your told like a good little pet" she says.. a little too much sacasarm creaping into her voice toward the end even though she was trying not to.

She contunes to stay huddled against the wall.. arms wraped around her knees as she contunes to hug them to her chest.

"I do think for the moment i will stay right here" she says finally calming her voice a little bit. If she was going to trick the girl into helping her.. it would have to be at some future point.. when it was in her best intrest.. and when it was a plan she could come up with on a spur of the moment.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:28 pm

Raven didn't pick up on sarcassim so she felt that Amanda was being genuine about being a good little pet.

“Always,” she answered with a smile. “Are you going to eat? I'm not to leave without all the utensiles and con thtainers and such.” Raven asked either taking the food with her or waiting for her to finish it.

“I'm glad that you are staying! We will have so much fun together! I'm sure Master will be pleased that you're staying. Maybe he will let you out of the cage too?” Raven couldn't contain her excitement there as matters just seemed to flow out of her.

Not only did Amanda not pry too much about what happened before but they can be friends! The Neko girl, like most of her species were naïve and had an odd wa of thinking about things for the most part. She smiled at her, for it did not take much for a Neko to be happy though they were often confused by abject cruelty. They could not understand it, nor did they particularly like it even if they endured it more often than not.

Character Listing

Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:45 pm

Shakes her head slightly.. at least in her current mood.. the neko's cheerful play of emotions were.. annoying at best.. If she hadnt felt the way she did at the moment she supposed she wouldnt mind them at all.. But really.. she was imprisioned against her will.. had been used against her will as far as she knew... had been drugged... all of that was bound to leave a bad taste as it were within someones mouth.

She arks an eyebrow at the girl not saying anything for a moment as she watches her..

"You didnt say you were under orders to watch me eat.. you only said you had to feed me.. and make sure you locked the cell on your way out to return the keys to that creature" She says finally as she contunes to watch her.

She shakes her head again.. "And no offence to your master.. well thats not true.. every offence intended.. i have no intenchen of staying here any longer then i need to.. no one owns me" she says simply.. not really sounding hostle.. besides.. she figured given this girls.. way with emotions she was seeing she felt it would be lost upon her anyway.

She gives a bit up a sigh and slowly climbs to her feet and pads over.. it would be so easy to suddenly rush the girl... she was feeling oddly more limber sence haveing regained her memory.. but she was guessing it had something to do withwhatever had altered her appearence.

She looks down at the food.. before she sits down before it and starts in.,.. eating it slowly.. it seemed to her.. though perhaps it was just everything in general.. having someone watch her eat.. was annoying... but then again.. she was finding another of things annoying lately.

"Im surprised your not trying to force feed me yourself. After all your orders were to feed me." she shakes her head rolling her eyes a bit as she contunes to eat and drink.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 503 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34