View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 7:29 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 An Unusual Shower Party (for Kanoe) 

Natsuki was whining by the time Kanoe came. Those tight cunt muscles gripped her cock so forcefully that she swore she could detect the minute veins throbbing around her cock segments. The individual piercings skewering her velvet shaft twisted under Kanoe's clamping sex.

Already seated fully in her victim Natsuki raked her nails into her broad hips and bucked. The lush teen's body jumped. She was a filthy girl, and she didn't care. Natsuki's cock knew how badly the little minx wanted it. The chasm between Kanoe's legs streamed messily.

Natsuki hardly dared to stir, holding herself groaning and twitching. Concentrating on Kanoe was best, otherwise the woman might well stay in this position for the night. It was far better to think of Kanoe's breasts, squirting helplessly, nipples engorged ludicrously hard. They must be so tender and alive, filled with the same warm, electric sensations that her pussy was giving her cock....

That wasn't a productive line of thought. Her clity however, might be better. It was impressive, swollen and needy. It felt slick under her fingers. Kanoe's heart beat, and the nub pulsed. Her soaked cunt pulsed, and Natsuki squealed. Jerking involuntarily, she illicited another spasm from the climaxing witch.

In the mirror the hidden serpentine thing nesting in Kanoe's womb could be seen to slither into view. It opened a lamprey like sucker, lined with fine teeth. Striking these into the walls of the womb, it latched itself firm. A flood of milky cum obscured it and Kanoe's abdomen pushed out almost imperceptibly. Natsuki tried to imagine what it must be like. Her cock tingled, and she released another load into her captive. Thickness ran deliciously through the stem of her cock.

"Oh Kanoe.....unnn..do...you...like that?" Red faced she clung to the woman and collapsed. Both crashed to the floor, only one visible, and the mirror shattered beneath their fall. Kanoe's open self gradually relaxed it's hold, slurping shut. Natsuki crawled over the warm body. Exhausted, but intent, she pushed her mouth onto a dripping tit and sucked for sustenance.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:45 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe could not hear the voice whining as she bucks into her clenching cunt. All she could hear was the loud thump and throb of her heart. Very sensitive part of her being seemed to throb with her heartbeat. Every throb seemed to force more fluid to squirt out of her pulsing nipples. The woman was nearly hyperventilating at this point. A faint caution to stop flows through her hazy mind. She wasn't sure if her body was going to even live through this. But, even if she were to die from overstimulation, it would be a death with a smile on her face and she probably would not care.

Her clit was throbbing as well. It was twitching like it was a tiny phallus between the apparition's fingers. She groans louder and louder as she felt those slick fingers glide over the erect nub. Kanoe's clit began beating faster as she could feel her pussy lips part a bit more as more juices began squirting out over the obscured cock within her. The woman's breasts sway heavily as her body is rocked with the forceful bucks of the unseen being's hips. She was both amazed and terrorfied of the state she was in. She never felt so hot, so aroused, so needy for stimulation. The young witch was just waiting for her body to give out, her heart to burst. Then the stimulation became even more.

"Nngh..Arrgh..Ahh!"

Something was inside her besides a throbbing cock. Her eyes grew wide as she could feel the thing slithering along the walls of her womb. The unique feeling grew as she felt something suck deeply on one part of her womb. She lets out a hoarse scream as she sees her abdomen swell and push outwards with the long deep suck. Her cunt clenches and began to shiver around the thick cock as she began to cum along with the apparition. A messy mixture of cum and juices were gushing out of her filled body as the woman suddenly falls limp.

The woman lets out a groan of pain as she comes crashing through the mirror and onto the hard gym floor. Her bruises throb and she more than likely was going to have new ones from such a drop. The light reflects off the shards of ice as they fall on and around the woman, like bits of stardust. The beautiful sight was contrasted by the rather disheveled woman who was looking like a beaten whore. The woman fell silent as she was rolled onto her back. Her belly continues to move with the sucking motions of the strange creature inside her. All the woman did was twitch and shiver there on the floor as the eel continues to ravage her insides while the apparition began feeding of her engorged tits. Her eyelids flutter constantly while what could be seen of her eyes were completely blank. The drugged sensation was too much for her mind to handle.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:44 pm

Natsuki moved her mouth from one to the other. How Kanoe was still leaking was beyond her, but she wasn't going to protest. Her tongue flicked the buds, sending luscious discomfort through them that made her breasts jump. Was that the woman's heartbeat she could feel through her bosomy chest? Natsuki stared, savoring the intoxicating flavor in her mouth, and placed her palm on Kanoe's chest. It was her heartbeat, the lithe female decided after some time. Sweet smelling nectar spilled from her every time her heart thumped upon her hand. Natsuki imbibed of Kanoe's glistening nipples and smacked her lips, and kneaded both spongy, lush orbs as she sat on Kanoe's tummy. "I'm going to have to keep visiting you just for this." she promised, winking and pinching her conquest. "This isn't even milk." Never before had she seen a victim's body react in such a way, and the novelty thrilled her. Her head swum slightly, and her veins were flooding with the tumbling, usnteady warmth of wine.

Other matters distracted Natsuki. Spying the distortions of Kanoe's stomach due to the slithering vermin wedged up in the seat of her motherhood, not to mention feeling it probe up at her own pink sliver, she slid off the ragged girl with a sigh. "No telling what that'll do." Kanoe's eyes stared at her blankly, prompting a scornful snort out of Natsuki. "And look at you. You're clearly not ready for it. A shame." Natsuki bent down and spread the witch's thighs. Conscious of their enticing lengths on either side of her head, she grinned, and tapered the figners of one hand together. The other parted Kanoe's sex, and she nonchalantly pierced the puffed mound. Her fingers pushed deep, bringing along her hand. The suppleness of her arm vanished in Kanoe ever widening crevic. Up to her elbow, Natsuki bit her tongue in concentration, feeling around for the eel. It slipped through her fingers more than once, and Natsuki swore. The mess of cum made grasping the thrashing thing a daunting endeavor. Finally she exerted her control over the thing, being part of her own body, and halted it's movement long enough to gain purchase on it. Her arm dragged the squirming creature out. It wriggled, green skinned and coated in slimy seed, in the air, then vanished as the invisible being placed it back within herself. 'Now what to do with you." She mused aloud over the prostrate, disheveled heap that used to be a proud sorceress.

Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:46 pm
Profile YIM

The occasional twitch and shiver as the eel writhes inside her womb was the only response the woman gaze as she lays on the gym floor. Exhausted would not be appropriate for this young witch's condition. Annihilated, that would be a much better term. The druglike cum kept her body nice and sensitive. It seemed to do much more than that though. Her breasts were lactating but, not milk. What the clear fluid was, she will probably never know assuming she even remembers her body doing it.

The slight shiver of her chest was the only signs that the battered woman was still breathing. Her body was aroused but lacked the strength to continue. She did not even make a sound for the apparitions groping hands and suckling lips. Her breasts were glistening with sweat and the strange clear fluid. The voice sounded muffled as she could only hear her own heart beating. The mixture of pain and this new sensation slithering inside her womb was leaving in her knocked out.

A loud groan leaves the young witch's lips as her body felt the apparition's entire arm delve deep into her body. Her breath caught as it kept going, pushing through her cervix causing a shudder of pain. The woman whimpers but did not fully wake. Cum sloshes inside her womb, squishing around the being's arm as it oozes out around the unseen appendage. All she could do was groan as the eel was pulled out of her womb and finally out of her body.

Kanoe's body was finally given a moment to rest. The woman was in shambles. Bruises had colored several areas of her pale skin. What hair escaped her silver clasp was a tangled mess and sticking to her sweating cum covered skin. Her heavy breasts sway with each shuddering breath, causing her engorged nipples to dance with the motions of her chest. Her body and mind were fighting at that point between concious and unconciousness. Part of her wanted to just fall asleep but she was still fighting to wake. Slowly her eyes struggle and open. Her body quivers as if she was trying to summon the strength to sit up but could only gasp in pain. Her body ached.

"It's...It's not...over?" She stammers out finally.

Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:32 am

Shards of ice melted where Kanoe was laying on them. Ephemeral tendrils of steam curled off of her quivering body. The frigid cold of the frosted, shattered mirror and the inescapable chill in the air of the gymnasium sank onto the witch's feverish skin. Seed dripped from her in slow drops. She reeked from the excess of it. "No, sweet dear. That's all for now. You won't be any good later if I keep going." Natsuki's voice sighed fondly. "And we wouldn't want that now would we?" she said teasingly, like one might to a loved kitten. A heavy weight ground down on her stomach suddenly, a ghostly foot applying Natsuki's weight onto her. The clotted mound her womb made spasmed in protest, but the apparition merely dug in her foot more heavily, pushing her loins inward. Pain erupted in Kanoe's insides. Natsuki leaned, and a wash of cum spurted out between the girl's thighs, splashing onto the crackled mosaic of ice.

"There now, got you a bit emptied out, wasn't that nice of me?" Natsuki surveyed the girl again, lifting her foot grudgingly and bending down. She tittered, prodding into her navel with a forefinger. "Messy." she said disparagingly. "Maybe I should take you to the nurse's." she added consideringly, noting her battered flesh, yellow marks appearing in places. The area around her cunt was glowing red, seeping watery blood. Her tremendous clit strained. Natsuki pinched it as she continued her examination. Yes, her nipples were red too, though still spraying weakly in thready, disjointed threads that reminded her of a lawn sprinkler. A ring of inflamed flesh surrounded the rigid nubs. It would do, Natsuki decided, to break her in. There was no doubt in her mind that Kanoe would remember this, and thereby obey. But just in case the lesson hadn't sunk in, she delivered a vicious nip over her clit, swirling her tongue on it's taut surface to bring a sudden pang to the hopeless aching. Her venom spread quickly, intensifying the local sensation.

"Now, that's it for today my sweet little girl." crooned the voice haughtily. "But I will be back, so don't worry hmm? I wouldn't leave you alone. I know you'll want more of me later, and I'm sure you don't want to feel the withdrawal if you don't." She smirked. "I can tell you liked that treatment, but as nice and fulfilling as that felt, I can promise you it's twice as bad as that felt good not to have more. Poor dear. So here's what you're going to do. Every midnight, you're going to get out of bed, and you'll make yourself pretty for me. Undress, find some frilly underwear, whatever. And then, I'll need you to pose so I know you're ready. Bottom up, tits up, hands behind your back, mouth open." Kanoe felt the air kiss each cheek, then tease her lips. "Wait for an hour, in case I arrive. If not, well, I give you my word I'll be there at least once a week."

Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:43 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe cries out in agony as she felt a foot step right on her stomach. Being filled to the brim with seed only made the feeling worse as the weight grew heavier as it began to grind at the small bulge that was her womb. The young woman screams as she could feel pressure building inside her as the weight began forcing the cum out of her dripping cunt. She pants heavily as she lays there in the ice and cum. Every part of her sensitive flesh felt stretched tight. Her nipples and clit throbbed. Her body ached. She could feel a slight trickle of the strange fluid running down her breasts. The woman was battered and beaten.

The witch groans as she feels her erect clit being pinched and nipped at. Her body arches as the warm tongue swirls around it, causing her eyes to flutter as mixtures of aching exhaustion and pleasure runs through body. Kanoe stirs weakly as the voice spoke about withdrawals. She found it rather confusing. Why would she have withdrawals? What the apparition asks for her made her whimper and shake her head feebly. She couldn't do that. She would look foolish. The young student slowly curls up in a ball, the mere movement reminding her of all the bruises she has suffered here. To suffer something like this nightly was enough to frighten the young woman.

"Pl-Please..N-No more...It hurts," Kanoe whimpers.

Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:40 am

"But it's only going to be worse if you don't obey." Natsuki warned her sympathetically. "You know that don't you? It's not even a matter of me punishing you for disobedience Kanoe, sweetheart." She sighed, and her voice drifted toward the witch's face to speak to her from an indistinct point within the scope of her vision. A gentle, unseen hand came to rest on her face and wiped her feverish brow. "Try to understand dear, I explained to you before that my seed was special. Think of it as an addictive drug, if you can. You taught you about such things in high school, didn't they?" The voice made a kind sound and butterfly kisses brushed Kanoe's lips over and over again. "You drank my semen, darling witch, and now your body needs it. If it doesn't have it, it's going to become very sick. You understand? It will be much, much worse than this. You don't want to suffer like this again do you?"

Floating hands seemed to waft over Kanoe's skin, soothing her with light taps and stroking motions that graceful kept to the few unsoiled patches of her body. They began petting her long braid as they had when first the witch had begun to cry, and the soft voice made shushing sounds and cooed at her. "Don't clasp up like that angel, be grateful. I've given you a lesson. I bet you won't treat your classmates as if they were less worthy than yourself now, will you? Oh and I know you liked some of it, I'm certain." The voice laughed gaily, fondly, as the unseen arms massaged her slim shoulders and applied teasing pinches and pressures to her bosom. "Like that." it whispered. Her breasts smushed together, smearing cream about, and a suckling kiss stole away some of the moisture seeping from her nipple. "Or that. And think, I'm warning you about what's going to happen aren't I? I could have just kept you in the dark about it, and let you go into withdrawals. You must admit things could be worse."

Natsuki smiles, unbeknownst to the girl. "Come now, I can see how filthy and ravaged you are, and don't think I'm insensible to your pain. You want this to end, all you have to do is describe how much you've suffered. Be detailed about it, because I'm interested. Tell me what hurts you and how badly. And then just tell me what you have to be grateful for, and that's all I will require for tonight."

Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:13 am
Profile YIM

Her cheeks were still flushed with a fever from the cum's effects. The voice spoke to her gently just like the hand that was resting on her face. It felt as if there was someone lying next to her as the voice continues. After being beaten so much this day, she found herself not trying to pull away from the gentle hand trying to soothe her. Her eyes slowly close as she felt warm kisses on her lips. The voice did not sound threatening but like it was warning her of the aftereffects of the seed.

A weak shake of her head was her answer. She did not want to suffer anymore. Kanoe gasps faintly as she feels hands brush over her sensitive skin. Her eyes open halfway as a soft sigh leaves her lips. She did not struggle as she lets the hands pet and stroke her body. She never considered herself an angel. She just did not see herself like the other students. Her path is far more different than some simple school life. She had her magic to study and that's all that matters to her. The witch's eyes widen when the voice spoke of her liking it.

"Th-That's not tru.." She was stopped mid sentence as she felt warm breasts grind against her still nicely firmed and aroused chest, "Ohh..n-not..mmm..true..."

Her cheeks flush crimson as lips found one of her erect nipples and stole a suck. With the drugs effect keeping her warm and sensitive, a soft trickle of fluids run down the breast that was suckled. The woman pants softly as she felt her heart flutter briefly. Kanoe did not say anything more about it not that she could. She remains silent for sometime after the voice asks to describe her suffering. She was unsure what was to be gained from this. The witch did not understand at all.

"Y-You tied me up...nude in the shower," She began slowly, "Grinded soap into my sex as you tortured my body with scalding and freezing waters while I was hanging there. You mocked my powers and attempts to escape. You threatened to use gym supplies if I did not attempt to flee, making the rope... The rope grind into me..." Her voice quivers slightly as she remembers the pain, "Y-You braided my hair. Forced me to watch myself be ravaged and raped. Made me watch myself swallow your seed. Drugged my body to be helpless to your touch as you took my body over and over inside and out. I..I'm not like the other students but..I'm...I'm only human. Why did you do this to me?"

She holds her arms around herself tightly as she shivers. Brief tears she was unable to hold back trickle down her cheeks as she breathes shuddering breaths. The woman did not speak of anything she was grateful for. She was not going to admit to the intense feelings her body felt during the rape. Kanoe knew she was not like that she just knew.

Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:46 pm

For long moments Kanoe's speech went unanswered. The ice caught upon her hair and melted against the heat of her skin. Unexpectedly an unseen touch tweaked her upon her clit, squeezing it's turgid mass, kneading it. Immediately the witch's intoxicated flesh reacted, warming. Her heart quickened, pumping a fresh rush of blood to the affected area whilst her loins tightened involuntarily. "You didn't do as I asked." Natsuki sighed in disappointment. "But that's fine. We both know what you felt. You can't lie to yourself, so I am satisfied." She made a condescending noise.

"You really don't deserve an answer to your question..." she began thoughtfully. "...but I'll be generous. How shall I explain it? Hmmmm....well I guess the best way to say it is just to tell you that you were pretty. That's all there is to it, honestly. Forgive me, that sounded blunt didn't it?" Footsteps sounded softly around the pitiful wreck of a woman. The thin ice crackled, splintering under invisible feet. The thudding in Kanoe's chest filled her ears. Her body still thrummed with energy, alive with alien sensations. Natsuki's comforting hands smoothed down over her sumptuous curves, cupping her plump breasts, then drawing her up into an embrace. "And after this you can be sure I'll visit again. You couldn't udnerstand how the texture of you gets to me." Girlishly, she giggled. "And your voice, how cute! Anyways, I'm sated for now, so I'll just warn you again. Remember the withdrawals and what I told you to do every night. You'll be glad enough of my attentions if you're stubborn enough to insist on going without long enough." With that the presence left her, dropping the woman unceremoniously into the chilly flakes. No more words came, or any contact to either soothe or satisfy the heat circulating in her blood. The lights flickered and died for the night, leaving only the dim illumination of a single light to the showers.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:29 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe pants heavily, hearing nothing around her after her cries of disapproval. Was the presence got? The sudden pinch on her clit quickly reminded her that she was not alone in the gym. A sharp squeal leaves her lips as she goes rigid between those pinching fingers. After the sudden shock and pain, waves of pleasure warms her body as she sways in the being's grasp. The witch couldn't help but groan as her eyes roll back in a brief moment of bliss. She could lie all she likes but, her body knew the truth.

The answer to her question was far from pleasant. This all happened simply because of how she looks? Suppose this unseen monster was no different from the visible kind. Her thoughts were put on hold as she felt warm hands glide down her sensitive body. The drug like cum she swallowed was still affecting her, sending a feeling of pure electricity through her body just from the being's gentle touches. Soft mews escape Kanoe as she was lifted into the unseen woman's embrace. Her arms wrap around the being's form, grinding her chest slowly against the other's. The woman's eyes flutter from the intense feelings it sent through her body. The pleasure itself was very much like a drug. The moments of bliss made her forget about the pain and suffering for just a brief moment, leaving her wanting more.

Then it all the sudden stops. Kanoe falls to the floor in a disheveled heap. Whimpers of pain sound from the woman as she stirs and raises her head from the hard wood floor. Was the being really gone this time? The young witch tries to push herself up off the floor only to gasp in pleasure as her hardened peaks drag and flick over the smooth wooden floor. Her entire body shivers as she feels her insides clench briefly, her nectar flowing freely from between her thighs. She gave up the attempt and lets herself lay on the floor, slowly curling into a ball. Her heart was beating like a jackhammer as her body blazes with lustful heat. Tears stream down her cheeks as she sobs softly to herself, knowing she could not stand it any longer. Her fingers slide between her thighs and began to pump in and out her dripping cunt. As darkness fell around her, her eyes flutter as she began to cry out in bliss. There Kanoe remained alone in the dark, masturbating until finally the blissful release allowed her body to relax and fall into a deep slumber.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:51 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5