View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 08, 2024 5:27 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Two Kinds of Welcoming + Introductions (For Ryujin+N-Yuki) 

Ryujin pistoned in and out of her hot snatch like a well oiled machine, maintaining a strong, steady rythym. Her fluids of arousal leaked out from her stufed pussy to run down her legs and splashed across the balls of her new master. He could feel the stiff aureols of her breasts pressing into his palms insistantly as she thrust her chest out into has hands. The cherry colored buds begging to be used and played with as he deftly manipulated her hanging tits. He entwined his prehensile tongue around her's, coiling around it like a snake, letting their tips meet and play with each other.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:45 pm
Profile YIM

Yuki spread her legs apart more, allowing the cock to move even deeper into her, moaning happily as she was getting fucked, obvious now to the fact that she was in the gym storage room or that the walls weren't that thick, meaning that anyone outside of the room could hear what was going on. She groaned as her tits were played with and at the tongue wrapping around hers, moving the tip of her tongue against him. Her body had never been so aroused before, her pussy never so wet. There was no way to tell what her body would feel like with a little more "training" from her new master.

*thinking about doing random RPs of a girl getting molested on a train* PM if interested

~The impatient one

Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:57 pm

The shadows moved and coiled around Yuki's spread thighs, lifting them off the floor and spreading them further. Ryujin pulled his tongue from her mouth and angled her up so she leaned forward in mid air, still working her pliants tits in his clawed hands. He licked the tattoo again before whispering into her ear, "So tell me Yuki, are you happy you decided to become my slave?" he asked her and began to gently nibble on her neck.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:34 am
Profile YIM

Yuki groaned as the shadows lifted her up into the air and spread her more open, allowing the cock to delved even deeper into her channel. She seemed to be un-bothered by the slightly rough treatment from the clawed hands on her breasts. If anything, it only heightened the pleasure for her. She let out another cry at the lick, arching into the sensation. Still overwhelmed by the pleasure coursing through her body, she cried out, "Hai!! Hai goshujinsama!!!"

*thinking about doing random RPs of a girl getting molested on a train* PM if interested

~The impatient one

Last edited by Naito Yuki on Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:48 am

"As am I. You're going to be a wonderful slave Yuki." he said as his left hand left her pert tit to slide down her flat stomach and under her skirt to find her moist, pink love button. He pinched her tiny clit, eliciting more succulent honey from her gushing muff. "I have so much to teach you," he continued, twisting the turgid nipple between his fingers, "...by the end of your training you'll know every thing there is to know about servicing a man." He said and lsid his slimy appendage up her back, over her shoulder and down her chest to coil around her unattended breast.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:15 am
Profile YIM

Yuki cried out loudly at the pinch on her clit, arching into it, causing her walls to clench around the thrusting cock. The torment on her lone nipple caused her to moan. "Haiiii. Haiii goshujinsama. Motttooo~~" She shivered as she felt the wet texture travel over her skin and to her breast. She was panting hard, her face and skin flustered, and could feel the familiar feeling of her orgasm starting to rise and build yet again.

~The impatient one

Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:42 am

The massive dragon's pace intensified when he felt her pink inner walls clenching tighter around his thick pole, pounding her clenching hole as hard as he could. He worked the rigid nubs of her breasts as she squirmed in his embrace, tugging on the right teat and slithering his tongue along her breast to lash his tip across the swollen left bud. His large fingers rubbed, stroked, caressed and pinched her moist clitoris, his movements becoming rushed as he felt his climax approaching.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:39 am
Profile YIM

"Aaaa!! Nnnngghhhh!!!" Yuki pushed her hips up as the fingers played with her clit, teasing her, building up her climax. She pushed her breasts more into the hand and slithery tongue. She squirmed in her position from the surging of pleasure and torment through her body .She could feel the cock slamming hard into the end of her channel, which once her body got a chance to relax, would be sore for a bit.

~The impatient one

Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:56 am

Ryujin had to hold back a deafening roar as his orgasm finally took him. His hand left her clitoris to grasp her hip, helping to aid his jerking hips by pushing her down onto his shuddering prick. Large jets of hot, sticky jizz erupted from the head of his prick, spraying spurt after spurt into her waiting womanhood; her cunt clutching too tightly to let any escape her womb. He retracted his tongue back into his mouth, his right hand left her nipple to cup and squeeze the large melon and pulled her closer so her back pressed into his muscled torso. "Do you feel that Yuki?" he groaned out deeply, "That is the feeling of your master coming inside you. It's one of the many pleasures, and rewards you'll receive for serving me obediantly." he groaned and snapped his teeth in excitement.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:47 am
Profile YIM

Yuki moaned loudly as she felt the cum spray into her body, coating her insides and filling her womb. The sensation of the seed firing inside of her set of her own climax, groaning as she came, her own juices mixing with the jizz. With her walls clutching the cock so tightly, it only served to keep the juices inside her, but once the cock is withdrawn, the juices would gush and spill over her thighs and on to the floor. She barely recognized being moved, it taking her a couple of seconds for it to dawn on her that she was being held up against Ryujin's body, with her arms trapped in between. Still panting, she gave him a couple of small nods. "Mmm, hai goshujinsama..."

~The impatient one

Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:10 am

Ryujin panted as he stayed lodged inside of her after his orgasm had subsided, spacing out slightly and just enjoying the feeling of her snug channel. The sound of liquid splashing off the floor broke him out of his reverie. The muscles in Yuki's sex had started to relax allowing their combined fluids to leak out of her somewhat. He walked over to a mat on the floor and dropped down onto his knees. He released her legs from the grip of the shadows and pulled her off of his spent shaft, their combined mixture completely coating his shaft and balls and spilling out of her empty sex to leave a large puddle on the mat. He set her down on her knees, grasped her head and presented his glistening cock to her, "Lick my cock clean."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:00 am
Profile YIM

Yuki panted hard as she was held up again Ryujin's chest, her eyes closed, and her mind still overwhelmed from his and hers recent orgasm. As her body relaxed, it allowed for the mixed juices to final escape her body, as with that and the cock inside of her, it left her channel feeling very full and stuffed. She wasn't aware of again being moved until she was pulled off the soft member and placed on the mats. She let out a bit of a gasp at the feeling and then a groan as the juices ran quickly flowed out and ran down her thigh and on to the floor, leaving her cunt now feeling used and empty. She looked up at him as her gripped her head and presented her his cock, she was panting lightly now, her eyes were hazed over and her cheeks were flustered still. She gave him a small nod of his head. "Hai, goshujinsama," she said before leaning forward a bit and taking small licks as the cock, starting from the base and before moving up the base, thoroughly cleaning the cock as she moved up it at a steady pace.

~The impatient one

Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:19 pm

The spent beast sighed as the soft tongue danced over his thick meat, getting him hard again in the process. He looked down as she cleaned him off, looking at the large puddle of their fluids' mixture, a new way to prove his dominance over his slave coming together in his head. As she was cleaning the head of his prick he looked down at her, "You know Yuki, it would be a waist to let so much cum simply spill out of you and onto the mats. Why don't you lick it all up when you're finished cleaning me off and we'll go one more round; this time in your ass."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:22 am
Profile YIM

Yuki licked the cock clean, getting somewhat aroused as she noticed it was hardening again. She could also feel her body slowly starting to feel tired and worn out. As she heard Ryujin starting to talk to her, she looked up at him, licking her own lips. She looked down at the puddle, blushing at the amount of fluids that had pooled there. She heart froze for a moment as he mentioned taking her ass, shaking her head. "I will.... clean up my mess, goshujinsama," she replied quietly, sounding a bit shy. "But my ass? Onegai, don't take my ass. Anything but my ass," she pleaded

~The impatient one

Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:04 am

Ryujin patted her head gently stroking her hair, "There's no avoiding it Yuki. Eventually I'll have to train you to use your ass as well. And now that I've branded you with my emblem, you'll feel less pain and more pleasure than you did before." he told her and moved her over to where the puddle lay. Leaning her forward, he held her shoulder so she could lick up their fluids without falling into them face first. "It will be alright Yuki. I won't go in full force right away. I'll loosen you up with my fingers as you lick my cum off the mat." he told her reassuringly when she looked back over her shoulder at him.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:36 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next