View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:42 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Playing with his food (Kanoe) 

Kanoe whimpers as her hands and legs were once more bound in tentacles. She was so close to having that moment of bliss again. It was so warm and pleasing but now she only teeters at the edge of release. Her arms strain against the tendrils but her body was far too weak to put forth any sort of effort. The dark witch groans as she was forced to crawl over to Paul.

Drool trickles out of the corner of her mouth as she sets there weakly on her knees. Her glazed eyes could only stare at the throbbing cock that was revealed before her. The member seems to be drooling as much as she was. Her cheeks were flushed deeply as her insides were slowly contracting with need. Kanoe could only imagine how it would feel to have it enter her body, filling her to the brim with hot beating flesh. Her mouth hangs open as she pants for air like a dog. The witch did not know what to say before this monster, her mind was too drugged to think of anything besides pleasure.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:44 am

Clair gasps with pleasure as her inner walls were rubbed against by the turning tendrils. So close...so close. She gives soft whimpers of more stimulation as she blindly looks to the monster and his throbbing meat. How could she not stare at it? Kanoe seemed interested in it as well...not that she was actually paying attention. Finally she cries out as she orgasms, spilling her nectar on the floor below her as she merely lays limp with jerks and spasms.

Bliss would be an understatement. Once a proud and prideful wotch, all she wanted now was precious release.

"Y-YES!! Ahh ahhh. Pl-please...I'll do anything...ju-just don't...sto-stop!" she confusedly puts, unable to control her mouth or ugres. How blind she was, her mind torn from her body as she tries desperatly to bring herself to release once more. Grunts and moans were the only thing coming from her mouth as she pushes herself to cum again.

Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:06 am

He added pressure to the walls of their hot, wet love boxes. Soaking in their juice while he filled them with the slick potent goo that was his own. Grinding, twisting, and thrusting those thick tendrils in and out of their pussies, and asses.

"Then you and your love must service my cock." He said with a grin taking hold to the back of their heads and guiding them to his cock, letting them share in his glorious bounty. He loved how they did not fight it now, and begged to cum. Groaning now in anticipation he waited while thinner tendrils teased their breasts with licking tongues and squeezes all around.

Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:08 am
Profile YIM

The witch lets out a loud moan as her eyes roll back. The thick hot ooze pumps into her clenching sex. Her eyes flutter as her juices gush out to meet the invading warmth. Kanoe's body jerks and spasms as she suffers yet another draining climax. If it were not for the tendrils that held her, she would have slump to the floor. Her eyes were barely open as she does not resist her release at all, letting herself drift in the sea of bliss once more.

She felt her head coming closer to the twitching shaft before her. Her heart was racing, pumping more hot lustful blood through her system. She felt so tired yet so good. The pale woman was hopelessly lost in her own lust and need. Hot breaths caress over the dripping cock. Slowly, her weary head leans closer and began to run her tongue along the pulsing veins, tasting the warm precum that soaked it. Kanoe's enthralled mind understood. Please him and he will pleasure them. There was no question about it, she will do anything to feel more.

Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:21 am

Being set beside the woman she truly cared for didn't phase the woman at the least. She looked out of it as she stares off to the throbbing meat. Her eyes merely blink as her lover takes off in licking a side of it. Apparently that was what she was suppossed to do? She'd never done this before. Still...it was far to tempting not to follow.

Copying Kanoe's moves into her one, her tongue grazes up and down her side, planting small kisses on it as she licks it hungrily. Tendrils still swirl in her sex, making her grunted moan vibrate into the shaft as she tries her best to please the monster. There were no resisting groans or words, not even so much as a look of defiance. The one in her anus seemed to try and push hitself deeper into her, pushing in as far as humanly possible. Her eyes flutter as her kisses and licks became harder over time. Hot ooze filled her cunt, absorbing into her bloodstream and fueling her evermore vigorous passion. She no means to fight or bite. Why should she? It felt to good to just give up.

Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:33 pm

The tentacle monster laughed as the two lovers began to lick at his shaft, causing little jolts of pleasure to rise up his spin. Their joint capitulation had been a real marker for him, this way now he could watch them both and if he ever wanted to, he could return and send this down this messy path of lust and debauchery. Taking a hold to the back of their heads; he rubbed softly and sighed.

His tentacles moved in mirror motions on each of them. As they twisted in one they twisted the exact way in the other, letting the feel as the other felt in a sense. But Kanoe the more used of the two was given a less enticing and pleasure built tendril to reassure him that she would not faint from exhaustion..not yet anyway.

Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:46 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe stirs in her bonds though her body could never really get comfortable. She lightly kisses the side of the heated shaft. She continues to kiss, each one becoming much deeper until she was simply sucking along side the beating cock. The witch was nearly moaning in unison with her lover as the tendrils began to move as one inside both their bodies. Once more, her arms strain against her bonds. She wanted to be closer but the tendrils held her where she was.

Her groans of pleasure were rather weak from fatigue as the tendril continues to drill and swirl inside her flooded sex. Kanoe's eyes were half closed and completely lost in her drugged induced pleasure. Slowly, her licks and kisses became a bit bolder. She began moving up along the beating shaft until she reaches the tip. Her tongue swirls around the side of the hot dripping tip. As she tastes his precum, she moves her head closer as she tries to swirl her tongue around the entire tip, bringing it slowly to her mouth.

Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:56 am

Clair gives soft gasps with her heated breath. It felt so good as her tender spot sent pulses of pleasure, creating more dripping nectar that was starting to make a spot inbetween her legs as she continued to lick up and down the monster's shaft. She dips her head closer and suckles on his balls before running her tongue up and down his shaft. She makes sure to avoid the tip since her lover as taking care of it.

She hums moans into his phallus, unable to control her drugged lust as she was being brought to cum once more. Her eyes roll and flutter nearly every 5 seconds. Tingles ran up and down the woman's spine as she tries her best to please him. By the sound of her slurps, Kanoe too was trying to please to get pleased back. Her moans of pleasure soon became rhythmic with the swirls of her sex. She was close...just a little more.

Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:56 am

((Sorry about that disappearence, I hope no one has forgotten little ol' me))

The monster's erection gave a twitch and the monster himself grunted, the pleasure of the oral circus was quite unexpected from their sharing of his cock, Clarice had really surprised him with her attention to detail, licking tip to sac was quite unexpected from a lesbian lover. "Mmmm...Hmmm..Seems Kanoe needs a break, she sounds rather weak...maybe she can watch while you take up her half of the work?' He asked while he slowed the fast flowing tentacles to a snail's pace in Kanoe.

Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:27 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe was not paying any attention to Paul's words. She gave a weak whimper as she felt the tentacles nearly stop their assaults on her body. Her hips weakly rock against the appendages, trying to continue the warm stimulation. Was she doing something wrong? The young witch swirls her tongue over the dripping tip as she began to suck on the monster's member. Nothing she did seemed to cause the tentacles to go any faster. She blinks slowly as she finally pulls away. The young woman looks up at the monster, tears watering her eyes. Her mouth moves but she could not manage to make any words through her haze she called a mind. Arms stir weakly against the tentacles that held her, unsure what she did wrong for him.

Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:08 pm

Dazed and completely out of it, she takes up the entire shaft and dips her head to allow it to enter her mouth. Her tongue swirls around it as if she knew what to do, but she had never done anything like this before. Her eye blinks as she stops for the moment, hearing a whimper from someone. Her head stops its assault and turns confusedly to the woman. What was wrong with her? She then was able to notice how slow the tendrils were moving...

She gives a soft moan to her as if she wanted to help her and reaches out to the person whom she used to call lover. Her hand finds its way to kneading her breasts at no mere snail's pace as she tries to multi-task. She couldn't let Kanoe feel left out of all this, even if she did seem possessed by an unknown force. To try and urge Paul to continue his assault on her love, she takes the shaft in her mouth once again and begins to bob her head up and down, forcing herself to take it massive all in her throat. She looks up to Paul as well with watery eyes, trying to tell him to not stop with the dark witch since she wanted it so badly. She finally stops her kneading of her breast as she puts full attention on the phallus. Her hand reaches up and cups his balls as she oral fucks him. Her palms work its way into massaging his sac while she swirls her tongue around the cock.

Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:42 pm

Post Re: Playing with his food (Kanoe)
((wow, it's still here..))

Sat May 31, 2008 9:42 am
Profile YIM

He stroked Clarice's head as he felt her mouth around his appendage. Her technique was very good, much like the more experienced Black witch. Groaning as they writhed in pleasure as his appendages twisted and stirred their insides. His cock oozed precum, while the thick tentacles too oozed a clear slimy fluid. Their soft flesh coaxed his body to move faster, and return to playing with Kanoe's deepest reaches, stroking the sweetest and most sensitive areas. "That's it..feed me, and I will feed you a sweet food for yourself." He said with a silent whisper.

His cock and tentacles twitched in their insides and mouthes. "A bit more.." He murmured while they continued.

Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:08 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe groans in pleasure as the tentacles began to stroke her inner being once more. Her body immediately reacts, her tight pussy walls squeezing the thick tendrils hungerly. Warm juices squish and trickle down the appendages as her hands slowly stroke along the tentacles. She tries to rock her hips but couldn't as her body began to shiver and twitch. Her body was on the verge of releasing all her tension at once. The dark witch's eyes roll back in her head and began to flutter, her mind all but gone from this bombardment of sexual bliss.

Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:27 pm

(-waits patiently-)

Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:25 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next