View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 8:02 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next
 Teacher, an apprintice and something else (Clarice and...) 

"If that is your decision then I accept it and won't force the issue. However... Clarice your being very insenstive to Kanoe's feelings." I tell my apprentice as I stand up. "I can see it in her eyes, since I once had those eyes myself. Power, she seeks it at any cost and not for herself but for something else. Since you two found each other here. I would assume it's for each other. That is the reason you both wish to became strong. Strong enough so that the other won't have to suffer, won't be hurt, or to have the other taken away." I tell Clarice.

"You've made that decision Clarice for her you would became my apprentice and take all the good and bad that came with that title. It's not fair to tell your love, your Kanoe that you don't want her to make the same pact with me when she despertatly wants this power. Since by accepting it she will see you suffer in the here and now and that's what she will deal with first rather then the future rape of other monsters. I'm merely saying you two should think about this. Don't make a hasty decision. Clarice. I require you at my home tonight or tommorow. You can tell me your desicion then." I tell them as I get up and leave.

(Ha, been a while. Enjoy your vacation girls?)

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:38 am

She couldn't answer him back. She knew she was being insensetive, but it hurt her terribly to even know Kanoe would make a pact with him. She did this mostly to protect her in the first place. Her hands ball into loosened fists inbetween her chest as she adverts her head away from Kanoe. Guilt traveled in many ways. Now Kanoe was being forced to say no if she didn't approve. She took her hand away from Kanoe's in order to avoid from squeezing it to hard. She knew it all to well. She had made the choice under different circumstances. First off she was about as aroused that she nearly went mad. Still it didn't change a thing. She still made the choice. Kanoe was haltering her steps bcause of her.

Her eyes water slightly but she holds her feelings back. Remain calm~

She doesn't watch him go as she keep her head away from Kanoe. It was so hard to accept this...so many trials they had gone through and now this.

"...I'm sorry...it wasn't righ of me to speak for you...if you want to become stronger under Keemari (I'll feel so hurt and disgusted with myself.) I will support you. You can tell me what you want. I don't want to hinder you. (But I just want you to be for me.)"

She gnashes her teeth together inside. Damn her selfishness...why was she so emotional. She bites her lip to keep her fake supportiveness up. For Kanoe...for Kanoe. She just had to remember that. No matter how much it hurt. She could still feel the water threatening to fall from her eyes. Why this? Why?

((It was perty good. ^^ Got my story mojo back.))

Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:49 am

The witch glares at Keemari. This was not something she wanted to hear his advice on and he should learn to mind his own business. She already regretted saying that her lover made this choice. She knows Clair would not just give up her body like that, the woman was not like her. Her gaze was taken away from Keemari as she felt the woman suddenly pull her hand away. Kanoe could see what this offer was doing to her. It was obvious in Clair's voice that she did not want Kanoe to accept his offer. She had received her lover's blessing but she could still not step forward and take this. This wasn't right. Her love did not want this, she didn't want any of this. The dark witch feels her blood boiling at the thought of Clair servicing this man. She can't just back away, not alone.

Her eyes widen as she sees the tears watering in Clair's lowered gaze. She grits her teeth, her hands closing into fists. Kanoe looks over at Keemari's back with narrowing eyes. How dare he do this to her! Leaving Clarice torn like this. Long raven black hair began to sway as if from an unknown breeze. The dark witch was channeling her mana. Wisps of darkness gathers and swirls in hand and with a soft cry of pain, she throws the bolt of darkness directly at Keemari's back.

"How dare you!" She hissed, more threads slithering towards her hand, "She doesn't belong to you, she's not yours to take! I won't let you hurt her anymore..."

What she wants was to have Clarice back. She was not about to let someone else take her away. Kanoe's body was trembling in hatred as she gazes at Keemari. Clair couldn't have made this choice willingly, she just couldn't have...

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:18 am

THe dark bolts hit Keemari in the back as she takes her shot and sends him to the ground as he seems to crumble under her attack as the dark energy flows through his body from her sudden outburst.

Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:22 am

Fury enveloped her mind in an instant as she felt Kanoe's energy burst forth from her deep thoughts. She only had a few seconds to looks before she saw black twists whiz by her and strike Keemari from behind. Her eyes widen in shock to kanoe's sudden rage. Her words hit deep inside and seemed to lighten her mood. But the facts still remained. If she didn't get some kind'ave tutoring for her magic, she would fall behind her. Clarice didn't want her to feel weak, and tried many times to convince her otherwise. She wasn't weak-the obvious out burst with waves of energy that seemed to hurt Keemari pretty badly was a sure point to it.

Having no words to go from she shakily steps infront, refusing to grasp the witch that had shown such loyalty to her. This was all her fault from the begginning, there was no denying it. She tries to hold her feelings and remain as calm and collected as they first met. But it was failing as her watery became more and more obvious, threatening any moment to breakdown infront of the woman she cared for. She wouldn't allow herself, though. Come on...keep strong. Finally she manges to collect some moisture in her dry mouth to speak, still trying so hard to not go into an emotional breakdown.

"I know you care. Your words mean alot to me...more then you'll ever know. But...don't waste your energy on me. I did have some say in the matter before he took me. I-I don't deserve you to even touch me for what I've done. I wouldn't argue or hate you for denying me anymore affection from this point. Hell, I would understand if you never spoke to me again," she sorrowfully puts as tears stream down her bowed face. She was even thinking she didn't deserve to look her in the eye as she spoke. Her next choked words were almost to hard to udnerstand through her emotional breaking, "I've...caused you s-so much pain."

Finally she cracks as knees connect to the floor. Her hand cup her face, still desperatly trying to not show her face to her as sobs and cries become the only thing that comes out of her mouth now. She was so disgusted with herself for what she had done. And the fact that Kanoe didn't even know about this was just...heart-wrenching. "I-I-I'm so s-s-sorry..."

Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:06 pm

Kanoe was panting softly as shadows continue to slither about her arm. Her entire arm was throbbing in pain from the backlash effect of lacking control and discipline. She kept gazing at the crumpled form of Keemari. Maybe it was a bit much but, striking him did make the witch feel much better. For a master, she was shocked that he fell from her brutish spells. She was not even sure what she really did, it just kinda..happened.

She blinks as she sees Clair move before her. Hearing the woman's words, seeing her tears, Kanoe's brief moment of rage faded away. The witch sighs softly as the shadows disperse, feeling the fatigue and pain from her last spell flow through her. She sits down on her knees beside Clarice. The young student gently takes Clair's hands, pulling them away from her face. Her hands come to rest on her lover's wet cheeks, trying to guide the woman's gaze to her own.

"Shhh," Kanoe hushes softly, "Please, do not cry. You have never caused me pain, only a happiness and love that I will forever cherish and hold close to me. I..I'm sorry, I did not know what came over me. I do not want to lose you to someone like...him. He may know things but he is also a part of the school. I don't care if you made the choice. He still has a hand in this. Why else would he make this offer infront of you like this?" She grits her teeth, "On this island, it's like we are nothing but toys for them to play with. I won't sit by and let it happen love."

Her arms wrap around Clarice in a gentle embrace. She whispers a soft 'I love you' into the woman's ear. Her hand gently runs up and down the woman's back, doing what she can to soothe her pains.

"I..I'm not sure what we should do about him," She looks over at Keemari, "Did..Did I really hit him that hard?"

Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:17 pm

The two ladies then felt a hand on each shoulder as they sit behind them. "My, my what a touching moment." I tell them as my injured form still lays before them.

Vines then intwine around Kanoe restricting her movements to that of being a mummy, unable to move, or even to speak as my eyes glowed a bit. I then snapped my fingers and the other me disappeared and showed you zapped a chair which had black fire on it. "You should consider that I told you before that my human form is an illusion that I cast on anyone. It's an easy matter to cast it onto another object, especially when such an out of control spell is cast at me, sensing it's power from a mile away." I tell the two as I look down at them. I could see there fear as I let them soak in it. I then sigh as I snap my fingers as Kanoe is free.

"You have much mistrust in you, far too much to consider my offer genurine, thus I tell you now that I will never train you as you are. My offer is here by resended. Be thankful that since Clarice is my aprintince that I don't take this further and smite you, as I have every right after your back attack. Come along Clairce she is fine and we must continue your training tonight." I tell my aprintince as I offer my hand.

Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:56 pm

Clarice takes hold of Kanoe without hesitation, still unable to stop crying as she unintentionally left a wet spot on her clothes from her tears. She felt indebted to Kanoe for coming to her side and touching. Her carresses and shooshing calmed the overlly emotional wtich as she became silent, nearly drifting off to passing out by how much of a migrain she had caused herself. She smiles warmly and reaches around to hug her her as well. The mention of Keemari makes her turn back to him, but...with a look of anguish.

"I-I don't know what we should do. I-I thought he would be stronger then that," she admits. For a moment her mind began to play what to do. If Kanoe had killed him, both would certainly in a world of hurt. She stiffens suddenly as she feels another hand on her shoulder. His voice comes from behind her and before she knew it, Kanoe was wrenched from her grasp and held up as if on display.

"K-Kanoe!" she cries out, still having her hand out to grasp the woman that was far out of her reach. She pulls it back as she sits there on the floor, keeping her eyes on her lover as he speaks. As Kanoe was let go, she didn't get up to return into her embrace. Because of her unwillingness, Keemari fully rejected her infront of her very eyes. Wide eyes play in an important role in her emotions. A hand reaches out to help her up. It was like a crucial desiscion. Take the hand and basically betray Kanoe right then and there, or stay the witch whose just gotten lucky in her findings. It didn't take long...

SWAP!!

Her free hand smack Keemari's hand as hard as she could to get it away from her. Her head lowers to cover her eyes completely. Her teeth become barred as she turns her head away from him. She was rejecting him for his training. "I hate you..." she whispers at first, before standing. Her bangs uncover teary, hateful eyes. Her fists are balled tightly as looks on ready to kill.

"You...you dare ask me to go against Kanoe like this. I-I want you out of here. Whatever you did to me before hand, I want every single spell or magic you've used on me to leave with you. You've...crossed the line with me by threatening my Kanoe. GET OUT." she says with venom. Her fists seem to come ablaze as steam comes off of them.

Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:13 am

"Is that how it is, you reject me because you believe you will betray her. Well in that mindset I can't really argue, however you should consider also that the only reason I didn't hurt Kanoe was because you are my apprintice. I'm a harsh teacher, but loyal students. Sever this bond and there will be consquences and really I didn't threaten. Merely made clear what would happen if it wasn't for you being my apprintice. Few other master of magical arts would be so forgivinging." I tell her my eyes glow a bit.

"So I will let your anger calm, before you make such a desicion in the rashness of your anger. Think carefully, if all you can see is that I was threatening you, using you with no benfit to yourself still, like her, then the pact will be severed and there will be consquences. This is the way things are in the magical world. Besides... nah, that can wait for later. I'll turn my back now and walk away, I hope I don't recieve another shot in the back." I tell them as I walk past the two and out the door.

Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:50 am

The witch couldn't do anything when she felt Keemari's hand on her shoulder. How did he? She let out a muffled gasp as vines suddenly entangle the young witch, covering her from head to toe with the binding vegetation. Her body quivers, she was held fast. She could only glare at Keemari as he reveals himself. An illusion? Was he this cautious from the beginning? She would have had a remark about distrust then but decided against it. She had no way of knowing if this Keemari was the real one and would rather not push further conflict.

She made no attempts to move even after the vines released her. He showed what he can do and he could read what she does or something. She did not fully understand it as she really did not know the basics at all. Kanoe could only glare as he extended his hand to Clarice. There was nothing she could do about it. Clair was Keemari's student and she failed to stop him. She just wasn't strong enough yet.

Her eyes widen as Clarice swats the teacher's hand. She lowers her gaze, blinking back tears at the sight. When it came to her, Clair was never one to hesitate. The woman really was strong in Kanoe's eyes. The faint hiss of steam reaches her ears. She can only hope this woman does not make the same mistake she did. Her eyes remain on Keemari as the two spoke. She did not want Clarice to be hurt because of her. But, seems no matter what, the hurt seems to follow them. Her hands clench into fists. Why does everything in this bloody island keep toying with their emotions like this?! She remained silent as Keemari passes her and heads for the door, her body trembling slightly.

Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:01 am

Clarice gathers herself as she falls to her knees, holding herself tightly with her arms. Her right hand was red with the obvious fact she had slapped his hand away as hard as she could. Her eyes stare to the floor with a mysterious expression. It was practically unreadable at this point while she gathers her thoughts. She lifts her head, her cheeks red and a trail of glittering water that seemed unwavering. She didn't mean to look so pathetic and miserable, but she hadn't eaten in days and her strength was lucky enough to flaunt such a bluff at Keemari. She looks back down as her body shivers from fatigue. She was so tired...

"Punishment...I knew this wasn't the end. *Pants* Kanoe...perhaps you should leave. If I don't return to him, our bond will be broken and...I don't want you to get involved. *Pants* When you go to your dorm, lock your doors and windows. I'll...be fine."

Her hands burned from that stupid anger she had allowed to rush to her hand. She opens her palms and sees nothing but red, similiar like sunburn. She was a mess as she scoots over to the wall for support. Her body temperature was probably soaring all over the place as she pants. She was such an arrogant little girl. Kanoe atleast understood not to push it but does she do? She acts so damn tough and ends up about ready to faint before she hits the floor. She admired her lover's patience.

"I'm emberrassed...to let you see me like this. Teh, guess I'm not as strong as you thought, huh? Hehe, I-I nearly blew myself away," she speaks, her words were meant to cover her pain up with jokes. She turns on her back and leans against the wall for rest. She leans her head back and closes her eyes as she regains some rationality.

"Are you still here?" she asks softly, not wanting to use her powers to sense emotions. She couldn't even sense a prescense for pity's sake let alone use such precious mana.

Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:49 am

"That's a stupid question," Kanoe answers, moving closer, "You know I will not leave you to suffer this alone."

Kanoe was not in much better shape but at least she was not starving. When she finally heard the door shut, her body nearly swooned from being so tense and trying to remain composed by the obviously stronger druid. The situation felt hopeless, much like the many other battles with monsters. How can they be so helpless just like the other students?

The question did make her smile though. Clair should know her better than this. She was not going to run and hide while her love suffers punishment from her so called master. She can at least stay with the woman as long as she can. Kanoe heads for the kitchen and fills a glass with water. She returns to her love and sits down beside her, offering the glass.

"We seem to attract trouble don't we?" She smiles faintly, "Please do not worry about me. I apparently ruined this chance but if given the option again, I would have probably hit him again. I feel like he will try to pull you away from me," Shakes her head, "I don't want that to happen. But, I trust you. I know you are strong enough to resist him if that time comes. So, just...let me stay with you for now. When he returns, I..I will wait for your class to be over."

Her cheeks blush faintly as she lowers her gaze. She was leaning against the wall as well now. She wanted to tear Keemari apart for what he did. Only being able to watch was the most frustrating thing about the whole situation.

"I..better find you some bandages for that hand.."

Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:14 am

"Stupid is as stupid does," she puts simply with a weak smile. She silently thanks for the glass of water and instead of drinking it she began to pour a small splash at a time on her hand. It was searing at first but it began to soothe the burning sensation and helped keep it hydrated so it could heal faster.

"I'm not going to anymore classes. That's it. Don't bother getting me a bandage for my hand. I'm sure I'm going to get a bruising for breaking such a contract. But in all honesty...I don't care anymore."

Finally her calming attitude sinks back in. When her right hand felt good enough to use again she poured the rest of it into her left and basically splashed it onto her face. She gave a soft sigh of relief as her heated face begins to cool.

"I really would wish you to try and stay out of harm's way," she suddenly says and gives her a rather sad smile, "You know I'm going to suffer infront of you if you stay. And I here I thought I was the stubborn one."

She suddenly pulls Kanoe into her lap and plants an affectionate kiss on her lips. Her arms wrap around and carress her back gently just as she had when she was in her breakdown. She parts and places her head on her lover's as she stares into those beautiful eyes of her's.

"Your far to cute to be put through this," she chuckles and pecks her nose with a quick kiss, "Can you please protect yourself? Just this once?"

Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:27 am

She could only wish the kiss could last forever. Just this once, could time stop moving so Keemari does not come back? A foolish notion. Clarice would probably laugh at the thought. It was just a fantasy. She can only make what time they had worth it. Butterflies flutter in her stomach as she gazes back into her lover's eyes. Their arms were wrapped around each other. This woman could make her feel things that no one else could.

"You know I would only torture myself thinking about what could be happening to you," She whispers, kissing Clair on the lips, "This is our burden to bear. If I had not got involved, you would have never been hurt like this. I've been protecting just myself for a long time. It gets...lonely."

Her cheeks blush as she lowers her gaze. Her forehead was still pressed against Clair's, feeling the cool drops that were splashed on it earlier. She squeezes her love tighter. Clair wanted to protect her from this pain. She knows she can't protect Clarice from Keemari's wrath. But, does she really have to run away? She was happy that her love will no longer attend the classes. But, at the same time she was ashamed for making her lose a vital source for learning much more about her powers. They will have to pay a price someday for their power. Will they be able to afford it though? The question scared her and she was too afraid to ask for it may cause Clair to be torn between teacher and lover once more. She could only silently agree with the woman's choice.

Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:48 am

"But you'll try to get involed in my consequences and get hurt yourself. Don't think I don't know you that well. If you hadn't gotten involved in the first place...I'd still be ready to give my body to him once more. You made me realize it so there is no reason for burdens on you."

She couldn't feel her powers working whatsoever, not with how low her strength was to use them. Mana was ready, but the body wouldn't be able to handle it channeling through. Her grip on Kanoe began to loosen until finally she had slid out of her grasp and leaned against the wall for support. Still very weary and exhausted with no fuel, Clarice could only smile softly with eyes half open to her lover in her lap. Her stomach hurt and ached for food, making emberrassing growls and grunts for nourishment. She merely rolls her eyes and shakes her head weakly. She probably did look alittle thin to Kanoe. Hell, probably alittle less the half her body had been eaten away to stay alive. How lon had she not eaten again? Four..five days? That might not be the best thing to think about now.

"I've never had friends before until I met you. I know you care, but emotions cloud your judgement in the matter. I'd rather you wonder then watch. Keemari may not of intentionally meant harm, but it was threatening enough. I can;t help, but wonder what will happen to me. Hehe...maybe he'll dangle a steak infront of my face."

She had only just realized she couldn't move her arms anymore. Hopefully Kanoe wouldn't notice that. "Say Kanoe? When is your birthday?" she asks suddenly. Something to pass the time by at least.

Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:04 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next