View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 08, 2024 3:42 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Cute, cunning & clueless (completed) 

Diana noticed that Quaetea was back in the first from, the cute pink one, she was panting and wondering what happened. She quickly moved back, the end of the fluffy tail in her sex was wet with her juices, the same as her finger.

"Its called an orgasm..."

she said bluntly, between breaths.

~Diana Collier~

Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:42 am

she nodded as she caught her breath mind powerful enough even tired to hold diana in place.

"And you human females don't Want that when it's offered?! Never have I met a species that denied pleasure when it was offered to them without a catch..."

It seemed insane to her really her tail squirming slightly in diana's sex still though quaetea could tell though not through the broken mindlink that diana was exhausted.

Current character feelings
Raven is: Studious

Darwin is: Lamenting

Quaetea is: yawning

Arith Kua is: recomissioned

((accepting RPs on all but, Arith at the moment))

Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:01 am

Diana tried squirming the tail out of her, but it didn't seem to want to, the fur was tickling her insides a little, and she didn't like it.

"I hope some big monster mistakes you for a student... then you will know what I mean..."

~Diana Collier~

Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:09 am

She pulled her tail out of diana and shifted off of the woman's bed diana though wasn't quite out of the woods yet as she was pinned down by quaetea's mind the sheets starting to bind her ankles spread and her arms above her head.

"Oh? I doubt that will happen buut, I think i'll leave you tied up to your bed and your door wide open when I'm done... either your friend will arrive first or another creature will come and use you to teach you alesson... unless you want to say sorry... in which case i'll even let you see me naked."

Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:23 am

Diana said stubbornly, she wasn't going to say sorry to this... this thing, why, she would probably leave her there tied up on the bed anyway. She didn't struggle against the bonds, she just galred at Quaetea.

"You better hope that I can't stand up once your done... I'
ll get you for this... "

~Diana Collier~

Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:38 am

she shook her head moving to stand besides the bound diana thoughts wandering for a moment before she shook her head.

"You're strong you know that. I respect that so i'll be nice once again just for you."

he bonds loosened and freed her before she'd turn her back on diana with a deep sigh.

"I could have been much meaner Diana, truly I could have..."

she'd turn knowing she was holding diana pinned with just her thoughts now.

"I like you though so I'll leave you to clening yourself up... and don't worry I'll keep away from darwin as i promised."

Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:49 am

Diana didn't know what to say, for once she was actually lost for words. She didn't want to look weak in any way.

"I'll know if you hurt her... but I know what you said before, and I believe you"

she finally said, before just going quiet.

~Diana Collier~

Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:55 am

she'd move to lean over diana and steal a rather deep kiss before she'd begin slipping away into the shadows her hold on diana releasing.

"Though no saying I won't be back to play with you again!"

with that she'd vanish completley laughing the disembodied echo all that remained.

Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:58 am

Diana got up, she knew there was no way she was going to catch Quaetea now, she looked around the room... that last sentence... she wasn't sure if she would come back... next time she would be ready for her...

She looked around at her clothes, most of it was torn... or in need of some repairing... She decided to just lay on her bed, and wait for Darwin. She snuggled under the covers, and stared up at the roof...

'You better keep your promise...'

~Diana Collier~

Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:06 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5