View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 08, 2024 3:27 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Comfort for a friend (Darwin) 

She said, walking out of the room and opening the door to the hallway, which was deserted. 'Wow, never seen it this empty before' she thought, taking a few steps outside before stopping and waiting for Darwin.

((Red is when she's using the accent))

~Diana Collier~

Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:57 am

She replied as she made it out of the room scratching her scalp as she looked about the hall.

"Are we in the twilight zone or something...? the halls are actually silent... not copulation, no rape not screams no gasps or moans...hell not even someone playing music really loudly!"

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:03 am

"Maybe there will be more students in the common room"

Diana suggested, she slowly started walking down towards the stairs, listening closely for any signs of activity, but there was nothing there, the whole hallway was silent. She could hear some thing in the floor below though, so there mustn't be anything strange going on. Well at least she hoped.

~Diana Collier~

Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:14 am

Darwin followed simply behind her currently cross dressed friend down the stairs hiding her ears under her hair and adjusting it the black ribbon returned to it as they traversed the stairwell towards the sounds of activity.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:16 am

Diana made her way down another floor, directly to the common room, which was where most of the students must of came, since their air conditioning when out, or at least thats what she heard one of the other girls saying to one of her friends.

"See, its not as bad as we thought"

Diana said in her convincing Spanish accent.

~Diana Collier~

Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:31 am

Darwin wasn't looking too comfortable now the skirt was securely held between her legs much like a tail would have been had she one. She nodded to diana with a deep breath.

"Yeah 'Dean' I guess we got all worked up for nothing."

Darwin had come up with a name off the top of her head hoping diana would like it, not that she was used to making up names, her father named her Darwin after all.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:37 pm

She wasn't completely satisfied with the name she had gotten but it would probably do for now. Soon there were some glances from the girls, most of them were curious gazes as to why there was another guy in the school now. 'I hope they don't molest me, or... do I' She thought naughtily, she wondered how sex with a straight girl would be, until they found out that is.

"So... uh what do you want to do?"

She asked, leading Darwin to one of the empty seats in the room.

~Diana Collier~

Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:38 am

((ugh I'm like suzaku now with my number of characters... I just wrote another character I'd love to use ;^.^ ugh love of writing for different personalities at the same time is a curse...))

Darwin sat near diana she'd just blink before shaking the thoughts off disturbing thoughts for her at least.

"I uhh don't know... maybe we should just maybe relax a little in here... maybe another drink actually..."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:55 am

((Wow, theres more O_o... I might make a monster =P))

Diana sighed, another drink might be nice though.

"I'll just go and get that for you then"

She said with a smile, standing up but she was knocked back into the chair when one of the girls suddenly jumped on her. She was pinned between the couch and the girl now. Not that she was complaining, this was a rather cute girl. She looked to Darwin with a 'Help, please?' because she started asking questions rapidly.

~Diana Collier~

Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:08 am

Darwin looked at the girl with a sudden spark of jealousy in the back of her mind. The 'help me' look made her stand and move closer to Diana & the strange girl.

"Excuse me but... He's mine..."

Her tone was stern as she tugged on the girl's neckline catching a swung wrist then another. now darwin wasn't violent and this girl was a bit... well weaker than a gril whom had been acting the strong shy guy for five years the pressure darwin was putting on this girl's wrists was enough to probably leave a vague bruise.

"Like I said... M.I.N.E."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:28 am

((Jealousy ^_^, I wonder what that might be fore))

Diana watched as the girl was pulled away from her, she would find a way to make it up to her later somehow, it wasn't exactly fair that she was wearing this disguise for her to be punished like that.

"Quincy, I think she's learned her lesson now?"

Diana said, a tiny bit concerned.

~Diana Collier~

Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:49 am

The girl was practically crying when Darwin finally let go. She coughed slightly shaking her head.

"I... I really didn't mean to do that... Sorry Dean guess I got carried away huh?"

she stuck out her tongue playfully to Diana had the entire thing actually been a real expression of emotion or just over acting, well given who darwin was it might have seemed like acting to diana.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:57 am

Diana was confused, was that an act, or was it some kind of true feelings for her. Most likely it was just an act, she did want help and she had definitely got it. 'Poor girl, well she'll get over it eventually, I would only end up hurting her later...' she thought to herself.

"I think we might need to work on that"

Diana added challengingly

~Diana Collier~

Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:18 am

the other girls whom had planned on going up to diana for a shot suddenly seemed very discouraged, at least as long as Darwin was there none of them really knew her though maybe they had seen her in a classroom but, beyond that she was an unknown this quincy... but, she was already a bit feared.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:27 am

Diana didn't pa much attention to the various glances she was now getting from the other female students, who now were staying away rather than facing Darwin's wrath. She smiled and moved back into the chair some more, she put her arm around Darwin and pulled her closer, to whisper something in her ear.

"I understand why you dress like this now"

~Diana Collier~

Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:47 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next