View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:53 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Re: Delicate Magic (for Kanoe) 

Post Re: Delicate Magic (for Kanoe)
They kept away from the main trails, not wishing to explain their appearance to anyone. So far so good she thought. They were making progress slowly but surely. Her firm breasts bounce with each step causing the tingling sensations to linger and tease along her sensitive flesh. Was their a spell on them both? She was still unsure what exactly she did during their elemental duel.

Kanoe stops as a sudden chill washes over her body. A low moan passes her lips as her skin quickly grew sensitive and active from the energy. Just as she was on the verge of calming down, more nails were hammered into her coffin. She rests a hand on a nearby tree as she shuts her eyes, trying to calm herself down.

Aurora's strained voice causes the witch to turn around. Her eyes widen at the sight of the priestess. She could see the hunger in the amazon's eyes, just begging to be touched by the dark witch. If it were her lover, she would enjoy this moment and tease the poor woman till she was licking from her hand. Thoughts of having this woman on her knees before Kanoe makes her unconciously lick her lips. She shuts her eyes, forcing the evil thoughts away. The witch leans back against the tree, her chest heaving as she takes long shuddering breaths. Keemari did say that her continued practice in the dark arts will bring these darker emotions and needs to surface. This was a poor time for things like that to pop up.

"Are...Are you alright?" she asks, trying to hold some inkling of composure, "Will you...make it?"

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:09 pm

Aurora is trembling.. shuddering as she leans against a tree as well. All she can seem to think about is the touch of the pale witch.. her hands.. her mouth.. all over her quivering body. She groans as a rush of her juices run down her leg in long, visible rivulets.

It would be SO EASY for Kanoe to reduce this proud amazon to a quivering pleasure slave.

Her eyes are clenched shut, and she speaks only through gritted teeth. "No.. I'm... not." she gasps, then just nods at Kanoe's question of whether she'll make it or not. "No... choice.." she murmurs with a fierce determination. There is steel underneath the innocence and serenity of the priestess. She will NOT let this win.. she will NOT give in. If Kanoe can make it, so will she.

And she takes a slow deliberate step forward.. but as she does so, Kanoe would see that Aurora is so wet, that she is leaving a small line of her juices on the ground behind her as she walks.

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:07 pm

What were they going to do? The scent of sex was already becoming thick in the air around them as juices soak down the two women's thighs. Kanoe kept her eyes averted as she continues to take long shuddering breaths. Her breasts quiver, swollen with her deep arousal.

"St-Stop.." she pants softly, "We...We can't go on like this. Can't we just...relieve ourselves?"

Her hand shakes, wanting to touch herself so bad. Her skin was tingling all over as butterflies flutter madly in her stomach. Just because they could not touch each other does not mean they could not...touch themselves. Just enough to ease the growing tension. Better here than in the halls.

Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:23 pm

Aurora gasps at Kanoe's panting breath, and gives a long shuddering moan when she asks about relieving themselves. She looks over at the witch, her eyes devouring the woman's pale flesh, her swollen panting breasts, her wet inner thighs.

*Goddess.. why can I not stop wanting her touch... wanting to touch her.. to feel her climax under me, as she made me feel?* Her eyes linger over Kanoe's pale form, tracing the lines of her body, imagining her hands or her lips moving over the witch's curves.. sucking at her breasts.. licking between her legs..

"Oh..goddessss!!" she groans at these thoughts, and just nods desperately at Kanoe. "I.. I can't... help myself.." she admits as she slides a hand up to cup her own breast, pinching and rolling the nipple in her fingers. She clenches her jaw tight, trying to keep from making too much noise, but she gives a low, hungry moan as she takes the witch's advice. Her other hand lingers over her stomach.. still hesitant to fully pleasure herself now that they are on the campus, and so close to the other students.

Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:41 pm

The dark witch slides down the tree. Her moan echoes Aurora's as a hand began squeezing and rolling one of her breasts. She could not stop herself. Kanoe would have loved to touch the groaning amazon and have the pale woman cream all over her fingers but this was their only reasonable solution. Her other hand rubs over her exposed clit and down her dripping netherlips. What was rubs became strokes and strokes became two slow pumping digits into her folds. Images flash in her mind of Aurora screaming over and over with those explosive climaxes. The witch did not force them away as she pumps harder and faster into herself.

"Ahhnnn...Ah..Ahhh!"

The sound of juices squishing around her digits fills the air along with her panting groans of pleasure. Her thighs part, shivering as her hips rock against her thrusting fingers. Juices ran down her fingers and onto soft earth as the tension builds more and more in her loins.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:06 am

Aurora follows the witch down to the ground, leaning back against a tree as well. Her eyes never leave Kanoe's body.. following the movement of the witch's fingers over her own body.

Automatically, her hands move in the same pattern on her own body.. starting with just teasing her clit, then making longer strokes, before finally sinking a pair of fingers between her own spasming folds. She moans loudly as her hips move against the fingers, mimicking the witch's motions. So she can imagine that it is Kanoe's fingers fucking her.. her fingers thrusting into the witch opposite her.

Her juices flow in streams around her fingers.. pooling on the ground between her legs. Wet squishy noises filling the air as her fingers start to move faster into her spasming pussy. The priestess pants for breath.. her attention fixed on the beautiful woman pleasuring herself across from her.. both of their moans threatening to draw attention to them, but Aurora for one is unable to stop herself.

"Goddess... Kanoe... please... come with me.. I can't.. hold back... any more... come... oh please..coommmee!!" she cries out loudly at the end as her hips buck up and her fingers thrust deep into her channel. Her fingers scissor inside her, stroking her g-spot until her orgasm crashes over her, and her juices spray out in a long stream past her fingers and onto the ground between her legs.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:35 am

Despite needing this so bad, Kanoe found herself trying to hold back the inevitable. She could care less about if anyone hears them at this point. Their moans sound louder and louder until finally Aurora gives in. The blissful cry and the pop of juices gushing out was enough to distract the witch enough, bringing herself to her own explosive climax.

Her fingers continue to pump slowly as her folds clench tightly around them. Juices soak and puddle on the ground between her thighs. The release of tension felt so wonderful. Her eyes flutter and fell half lidded as she lets herself just be washed away by the feeling. Her fingers were lightly stroking her clit as the climax passes. Kanoe blinks slowly, looking over at Aurora with blushing cheeks. She had to admit that felt much much better.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:48 am

Aurora moans and writhes as her eyes fix on Kanoe. Her gaze is so intense, so lustful, watching every little movement, every quiver of the witch's body.

Aurora cries out in pleasure as Kanoe orgasms mere seconds after her own climax.. spasms of pleasure still riding her body as the beautiful witch enjoys her own pleasure too.

The priestess continues to slowly finger herself as well, causing more of her musky juices to spill out onto the ground, and making her whimper and quiver as her fingers tease over the sensitive walls, or brush against her throbbing clitoris.

Eventually she manages to focus her eyes again, and look across the small trail to the sated witch leaning against the tree near by. "Goddess, you are beautiful.. and incredible. Your lover.. is a lucky woman." she says, as she finally draws her fingers out of her pussy. Kanoe can see the juices glistening on the amazon's long fingers, as the woman lifts them to her lips and sensuously sucks them clean.

"Can you.. walk.. yet?" she asks breathlessly, not sure she'd be able to stand yet, let alone walk.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:01 am

Kanoe blushes intensely at the many compliments. It probably would have been less embarassing if it were not in response to cumming right infront of this amazon's eyes. These amazons were strange people no doubt. This woman was beautiful as well. Her eyes follow the delicate fingers, glistening with juices. A faint moan leaves her lips as she watches the priestess suckle on those fingers. She had half the mind to take her to her lover and ask to keep her, like a child coming back with a pet.

"Do..Do we have a choice?" she pants heavily.

Her legs were shaking as she uses the tree to help herself back onto her feet. They both were looking worse for wear. Juices soak and glisten between both their thighs. Long black hair was sticking to her sweaty body as she tries to pull her hair back behind her shoulders. They should be ok now till they reach her room. She holds out a hand to take Aurora's as she guides the woman into the dorms. They took the side entrance closest to her room. Taking a peek down the hall she quickly moves to her door and begins knocking.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:18 am

Aurora gasps and shakes her head when Kanoe asks if they have a choice about getting up and continuing to the dorms. The Nordic beauty is just as unsteady as the pale witch is in getting to her feet, and just as disheveled.

Her skin glistens with sweat and sexual juices.. her long white hair is damp with sweat and moisture, clinging to her body as well. At least the thick tresses offer some possibility of a little cover.

She takes Kanoe's hand with a little trepidation, but apparently this last round of pleasure has satisfied the energy between the women, and the priestess gives a relaxed sigh as there is not another wave of arousal at that touch.

Quietly and quickly she follows Kanoe, heading to the woman's room, to meet her roommate and lover - and to apologize to the woman and to make certain that Kanoe and her lover remain together.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:42 am

A knock on the door was a surprise, unless it wasn't Kanoe. Paranoia also creeped its way into her mind while she slowly gets up from her bed. Reading a book to help pass the time by was something she usually did. Either this was a student or a polite monster. Either way she wasn't really in the mood anyways. Sighing at taking a chance, she unlocks the door to a sight that made ehr blink twice... or moreso.

Words could not express her shocked look at the two girls, moreover her eyes trail over to Kanoe as if she was to answer for this. Did the two have...? No... no Kanoe wouldn't, she couldn't! ... would she? It was plain and obvious, the smell of sex coming off of them both. Her heart sank at the thought that for an instant her love had come to bid her farewell and galavant off with this... woman.

Her eyes betray her inner feelings of being cheated, that sinking feeling was becoming even heavier while she tries to form words on what to say without blowing up. As understanding as she was, even Claire had her limits on what to expect. Seeing Kanoe drenched in her juices with another made her almost want to cry, but she held it back as much as possible.

"Wh-what? Uhhh H-how... nevermind. Just... just get in here before someone sees you two..." she curses herself for her broken voice and mvoes away to allow both entrance. More or less she could feel the green energy inside building to wards Aurora.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:15 am

She knew this was alot to put on her lover. She was just thankful the door did not slam in their faces. Kanoe enters the room, closing the door after Aurora follows. This was beyond awkward. Tension was thick enough to cut with a knife and it was only going to get worse.

"I..." she looks away and looks over to Aurora, "I have some robes in the closet and you can go get cleaned up if you wish."

Her arms wrap around her chest. She could not bring herself to look Claire in the eye. How was she suppose to start this? Showing up completely nude with another woman and completely soaked in juices and sweat, why not just stab her lover in the heart with a knife?

"I... I'm sorry," She whimpers, tears watering her eyes in shame, "We..We didn't know things would happen like that. Our magic clashed and.. and next thing we knew we were..."

The witch sinks into the corner like a scared animal. She was afraid of so many outcomes right now. Was her lover going to explode? Was Claire going to leave her or kick her out? Kanoe did not think she could ever be forgiven about this.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:30 am

Aurora pales a little under Clarice's obvious pain. She steps aside to let Kanoe enter first, but follows quickly.

"Thank you. Clarice, isn't it?" she says softly, trying to keep Clarice's attention on her, rather than on her lover. "I wouldn't have blamed you.. if you had left me out in the hall.. given what this looks like. My name is Aurora.. Aurora Skadhisystir."

She just nods at Kanoe's offer of a robe - but there are things that must be done first. Her honor and profession demand no less of her.

She goes to her knees in front of Clarice, and bows her head. "I present myself to your mercy." she says in a tone that speaks of a ritual nature behind her actions. "I assaulted your lover, unintentionally, but that does not change my culpability." She will remain perfectly still, kneeling in front of Clarice, head bowed as if offering herself on a chopping block. Given what little she has told Kanoe about her home - that might actually be the gesture she is making.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:49 am

Eyes remained focused on Kanoe's deteriorating form as she crummbles to a corner, begging for forgiveness. Emotions raged deep within her to be caught in such a turns of events. It was almost a slap in the face to come here and not at least try and clean themselves up a little. Despite having momentary 'GOLDY' order right now, she was going to try and not scream in a flurry of curses.

Watching this Aurora present herself to her was more fuel to her anger. It was enough energy to keep her mouth shut from saying ugly things, but if this little vixen thought that she worth anything in her eyes right now, she was sadly mistaken. She udnerstood the gesture, but unless she could turn back time and maybe control herself, it meant nothing. She wasn't even worth touching, let alone hitting right now.

"... if you have any self-preservation whatsoever... you will go change and wait for ME to call you out. I really don't want to look at you right now, so if you will excuse me, I would like to talk to Kanoe... ALONE."

Her teeth were gritted throughout the process of talking. Venom dripped from her words, fists tighten to restrain themselves in severely injuring the girl infront of her... or at least strangle her for what she did. Never before had been so angry, so hurt, and betrayed all in one. It was enough to make her scream; she almost didn't know who the hell to be angry with.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:01 am

Kanoe's eyes widen at the priestess as Aurora goes to her knees before Clarice. This must be some sort of tribal priestess thing. But the look from Claire's face and the venom dripping from her mouth sent shivers through Kanoe's spine. Tears began to trickle down her cheeks. She really has screwed up this time. This was her first and only lover and she has never seen the woman so hurt, so angry before.

She did not dare try to speak for fear of being completely torn apart if she interferes. Her only option was to wait to be called on like Claire told Aurora. She wanted to say it was not their fault that they did not have any choice. But, she kept blaming herself for all this. If she were only stronger and learned to control herself better, this would never have happened.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:08 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next