View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 08, 2024 2:43 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Sever the Memory (Antipode) 

Post Re: Sever the Memory (Antipode)
The student watched, her gaze narrowing to match Ichigo’s. Even then, watching the way the hue of his violet eyes changed so dramatically with how he was feeling Shai could feel the wetness growing in her loins. Her stance was a bit bashful, her arms casually draped over her chest while she listened as he began a straight defense concerning his humanity. Shai felt crushed, she hadn’t intended for him to gather that particular meaning from her concerns, but she nodded stoically.

“I know you’re not him. When my memories came back, I reestablished my values.” She stopped, knowing her mouth had gotten her into trouble before. She’d often try to fix a problem and it usually resulted in making things worse.

With much trepidation she watched a certain change cross over Ichigo’s features. He was still the same and yet, as he walked over to her, he grabbed her and pulled her into an aggressive and fierce kiss. The student’s eyes went wide, but slowly closed as she felt the heat rising from the pit of her stomach.

She took a deep breath when he broke away from her, and she was somewhat confused by his apparent change in demeanor, and she could only hope she hadn’t angered or offended the Avatar. As he made it clear that he couldn’t promise not to use the writhing tendrils she nodded her agreement.

“If you must.” She said reluctantly recalling her earlier desire to bring Antipode a form of pleasure. She blushed a bright pink when she realized that she could do that for Ichigo she felt another surge of heat pump through her veins.

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:29 am
Profile YIM

Antipode was of course listening to her thoughts. This was amusing. She was struggling now in a way she hadn't before. Resisting more than she had been before. There was good reason to block her memories, and he'd quite enjoyed the way she'd simply... let herself enjoy it, in the absence of those painful things. If she was new to this, he imagined, if she'd have had an experience much more like what she had without the memories. Not the same, naturally, and she might even feel ashamed in time, just like now. But she wouldn't be so negative about it. It was interesting, and he quite enjoyed seeing the difference in her mindset.

However, it was time to goad her forward, wasn't it?

Oh, just tell him what you're thinking already. Laughter in her mind. Antipode was laughing at her! Well, he was certainly enjoying himself, if no one else. The monster causing this to be was manipulating events. And now he'd goad her even more. Tell him how bad you feel for hurting his feelings. How afraid you are that you'll screw things up with words. Tell him your thoughts, and the things you're avoiding with such worry. Or I might tell him things in my own way. You might not like the way I tell it.

He was being cruel to her, in a sense. But he was actually enjoying this. Why allow the two of them to keep being so weird around each other? Though it'd slow things down a bit, he really enjoyed their interactions. Why not spur them on?

Ichigo, however, knew nothing of this, and as he moved close to her, his hands on her shoulders, moving then to her arms, he watched her, closely. He was thinking, he was a bit angry, and he felt like he needed to just do it. He was almost not noticing her shyness, her blushing and her sudden strange looks.

You say you're ashamed. Because it was something outside of any real feelings. Because it was something with an alien. Am I an alien to you, Shai? Will you be ashamed of yourself for allowing yourself to yield to me here? Will you be letting yourself enjoy it? I saw, of course, though not by my choice, how you were then. Without your memories, without all that you recall, all that you hated, you found yourself enjoying yourself greatly. You were unguarded.

He began pulling her down then, to her knees, and he was on his knees in front of her, in a brief moment.

You were unguarded, and you're right, uninhibited. I get the thought... that without those terrible things you'd respond such. What you hold as naivete, perhaps, and what you hold now as wisdom, are merely a prejudice based on things other than this. I suppose I'm hurt.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:33 am
Profile YIM

The student grimaced slightly as Antipode again invaded her thoughts. He seemed rather impatient with his initial commentary and Shai could feel the rage boiling in the pit of her stomach as his infectious laughter echoed through her mind. What had happened to the cordial beast she had encountered earlier? Had everything been a lie, had the genius been duped? The student did her best to block one horrifying thought that clawed at the back of her mind as the malicious creature began his torment. He was goading her, forcing her into a situation of extreme discomfort. She was his puppet because she was compassionate towards his creation…his creation.

The student grew slightly bitter as the nasty thought entered her mind. What if Ichigo was nothing more than a lie? She had apparently been fooled enough by his puppeteer, but what then of the puppet? Was he the creature who shared her own compassion or was he nothing more than a pawn to further scorn the poor student? ”No” She decided when she saw those violet eyes staring back at her, anything that could hold such a sense of compassion and kindness couldn’t be a monster. Her thoughts only reaffirmed when she felt his gentle caress on her shoulders.

With Antipode’s threats fresh in her mind the student silently agreed that she would comply with his request while she patiently listened as Ichigo spoke. His words hit home it seemed, while Ichigo was human in every aspect she could discern, he was more alien to her than he could ever imagine. The student reluctantly allowed herself to be pulled to her knees and silently she nodded as Ichigo spoke. How cruel it would be if all of this were a lie, a brilliant masterpiece playing on Shai’s sensitivity to bring on a pang of turmoil and regret for her own logical way of thinking and prejudice.

“You have every right to be hurt…but I have every right to feel the way I feel. I don’t want to say much more, because I know it will only end bitterly. You are alien to me in so many ways.” She paused pursing her lips slightly.

“I’m truly sorry but I can’t help but feel this way.”

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:14 pm
Profile YIM

Where was the cordial being that had been there before? Why had Antipode changed, and begun goading her in such a manner? Why had he started to become more vicious, more cruel in his manner? He actually wasn't doing it on purpose, if that could be believed. He was having fun. He wanted to see what happened! He was less conscious of her fears, her worries, because he was actually rather self-centered. His form of play was something she was now taking as a lie. As a "true nature" when, really, it was no more or less true than his being cordial.

Besides. He could afford to affront her slightly. After all, he no longer needed to do anything. Whatever else, there was a slight bond there between Ichigo and Shai, and he only needed to step back (in a manner of speaking) and watch them do as he would have willed, to begin with. Still, her nearly violent, visceral reaction to his goads struck him with alarm. he was pushing too far. He was not human, and his feelings were not human in nature. Though his understanding was improving, his 'great feat' in creating Ichigo was more a matter of blind copying, than deep understanding.

Oh, dear. It appears I've pushed you too far, haven't I, Shai? Thought it might not matter, I apologize... I did not realize you'd respond so negatively, and I did not intend such a thing. I got rather carried away.

It might sound hollow to her ears, but he sounded apologetic. There was a bit of concern in the voice he gave, even, a hint of embarrassment? She'd even feel it as he gave her an emotion of his. Clearly his, not to be confused for her own. It was... embarrassment, definitely. He was sorry, and hoped to convey that. Yes, he was a monster, but he wasn't really meaning to act quite that rudely.

Yet even at the same time, Ichigo was watching her, seemingly oblivious to Antipode's talking and talking. He looked at her quite intently, rather intensely. And he took a deep breath. He stood, then, and watched her. He really didn't know what she meant, obviously, if his next words were any indication.

I suppose that whatever is true, I am an alien to you. How could I be anything else, considering my creation? So be it. Let's just... stop now, since for either of us to continue talking will probably make things more difficult.

He still sounded upset. But it was changing slightly. He was going to take her, whether she really wanted it or not. Wasn't this rape anyway, whatever he did? Well, then let it be rape. He moved to her, then, and kissed her. It was aggressive in a way it hadn't been before. His hands were on her again, but this time they weren't leaving. If she wanted to speak of anything else, she'd have to push him away slightly.

As it was, Antipode found it interesting, how Ichigo responded. Since he was, essentially, a normal if intelligent human male, it was a good case study for human psychology. He really could be amoral sometimes... he was selfish. Terribly so, even if he wasn't actually malevolent.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:37 pm
Profile YIM

The student’s anger did not dissipate entirely, but she found that she visibly calmed as Antipode’s voice fluttered into her mind again. While he seemed to be sincere in his concerns that he had perhaps, overstepped his boundaries in respects her current situation. Shai started to develop a mental attitude in a manner that seemed a combination of bitterness and scolding.

Though it seemed even in her state of vulnerability such as now she couldn’t help but view Ichigo as anything other than what he was. He was an Avatar of a creature that had just proved he had malicious intent whether it was intentional or not, and this made him the enemy. Ichigo was her enemy, the very thing she was fighting against and she couldn’t accept the fact that he was taking other students. It made him out to be just the same as any other damnable creature on this island, no matter how much he may or may not regret the act afterwards.

Shai watched Ichigo almost as intently as he was watching her. Her steel blue gaze wandering over his features, studying him as he spoke. He seemed angry, and rightfully so. She couldn’t imagine being in his situation, if he were truly genuine. No matter what he would always face the prejudice of his victims before they even had the chance to know him. While Shai didn’t know Ichigo, she’d just met the man afterall, she sympathized deeply with his circumstances.

She entertained the idea that perhaps someday she would be able to let fall away her remaining prejudice against him and they could create a synergistic relationship on the island. Deep inside though, she knew that it would never happen, there would always be a sense of mistrust and the constant threat of Antipode lingering over the pair.

Her thoughts were broken immediately when Ichigo’s proclamation hit home, sealed with an aggravated kiss that bore into the student’s soul. He was angry, she could tell and he was venting his frustrations in a way that the student hadn’t imagined he would. He held her there, his tongue firmly forcing its way past her lips and a look of worry crossed over the student’s features. She had made other creatures on the island angry, and the results had never ended well.

”You made a deal.” She silently told herself, feeling bound by the challenge of determination and the prospect of hope that Antipode would uphold his side of the bargain, informing her if he learned anything of Plague.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:33 am
Profile YIM

Ichigo didn't really notice her fear at this point. If he had, he might have acted differently... but right now he was fairly aggressive. Much moreso than before. His kiss broke quickly, and he took a deep breath. He looked up a moment, and spoke out loud.

I'm going to need a bed, I think. Make one. He spoke it out loud, and they'd both hear Antipode's response. A kind of gasping laugh, really. Surprise at the ardor and intensity Ichigo was giving at the moment. He relented, and, inexplicably, the room possessed a bed, now. A real one, not a tentacular one. It made sense. If Antipode could create a full human, it made sense if he could bring forth a mere bed.

Ichigo grasped the girl's hand, and guided her to that bed. It was a few yards away, and so he carefully, but insistently, moved her onto it. And he leaned over her, kissing her again. He watched her carefully, still clearly angry, still clearly aggressive.

But though she might fear what would happen, what did happen next might be a little less... upsetting. Maybe. His kiss moved from her face to her neck. He kissed her neck carefully, aggressively. Nibbled on it rather intently. He might even give her a hicky, by the time this was done. He didn't make her lay back. She could still be sitting up. But his hands were on her hands, now, holding them tight as his nibbling continued. It seemed, to be honest, that he was acting on this.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:47 am
Profile YIM

A look of consternation crossed over Shai’s delicate features as Ichigo pulled away from the midst of his passionate, yet aggressive kiss. She felt her skin tingle slightly as he spoke into the air, requesting a bed. So yet again Ichigo had disproved her worries, her thoughts immediately referencing her earlier remark about the tendrils making her uncomfortable.

Yet here she was, still full of prejudice and mistrust concerning the human Avatar, Shai did her best to brush away the shaky feeling but found that as the moment drew near her discomfort only seemed to grow. She wasn’t sure what had implemented her thoughts of worry, but she was vaguely stunned by the tenacity of Ichigo’s voice when he had requested the bed; which had seemingly appeared out of nowhere in the spacious gym.

The student recoiled, but only slightly as Ichigo drew her up into a standing position and pulled her towards the bed. She felt rushed, but realized the quicker they finished the better it would be for the both of them.

She sat complacently on the edge of the bed, her shoulders stiff and tense as Ichigo once again locked her in a passionate kiss, his straight teeth lightly raking against her lower lip. Ichigo’s intentions became a bit clearer, his hands closing around her slender wrists and pinning them as his leaning weight forced her down into a lying position, her legs still gracefully hanging off the edge of the bed. His lips worked away from her own and began to caress the sensitive skin of her neck, nibbling against her creamy flesh and suckling every so often.

Despite the student’s apprehensiveness she felt the hot tingling pleasure building in the pit of her stomach, sending a surge of wetness down to her sex. Gritting her teeth the student inconspicuously brought her knees together in attempt to hide her shameful reaction to her attractive assailant.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:16 am
Profile YIM

Ichigo didn't ignore her responses. She kept pulling away, tensing, reacting so negatively. This was how she really felt, it seemed. She distrusted him and disliked him. The rapport they'd gained before was gone entirely, and he had no belief that it'd come back. To tell the truth, he was really quite angry at the moment, and was going through this aggressively, not in the hope of doing anything to improve her mood ,but merely to do what he was to do. He was going to enjoy it, too.

He stopped toying with her neck. He noticed she was getting aroused again too. She might dislike him, but she could enjoy herself when it wasn't as terrible as it probably was in the past. He moved lower, then. He noticed how her legs were put together, her knees trying to hide her wetness. He smiled to himself grimly, and began to part her legs. It wasn't even very long after she did it. But he opened her legs, and for the first time, took a good look at her body.

I hope you understand if I don't do a lot of foreplay this time. I doubt you'd want to waste your time with it anyway. But even so, he began kissing her thigh. He started right above her knee, and began slowly kissing farther and farther up, towards her very center.

It was slow going, but he moved farther and farther. And as he reached the more sensitive parts of her inner thigh, he began nibbling again. As intently as he had done her neck. He was nibbling, his tongue moved against it. He was sucking and kissing against her. He had a feeling she was wet now, and as he moved a little closer he could taste her. It was pleasant, and he had to keep himself of thinking of the fact that he'd prefer to taste her again in the future. He actually would rather not.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:38 am
Profile YIM

It seemed the more Ichigo maintained his attitude of aggressiveness, treating Shai as though she was just another job to be done at Antipode’s bidding, the more reluctant the student became. With each startling jolt that penetrated her body as his teeth found her sensitive, soft skin she became more and more wary of the wrath she had unleashed. Her mind whirled, praying he would be kind though with the way she’d just treated him, she hardly deserved the luxury since she bargained away her body. She shook away the thoughts immediately, just as well at least she was sated with the promise of obtaining information, and she’d endure just about anything to get that information it seemed.

The student watched, her eyes narrowed and her gaze a bit absent as Ichigo pulled away from her and slowly began to part her knees, giving way to her soft, glistening folds. The felt the heat rush to her face as Ichigo stared at her sex, as if he were examining a new plaything and she felt as such. Bitterly the student dug her pearl teeth into her lower lip as he spoke. She took his rather harsh comment with dual meaning, the hurt was evident in his voice, but it seemed rather spiteful. Though, she didn’t have much time to consider his harsh words before she felt his soft lips pressing lightly against her thigh.

The student watched warily, with growing anticipation as each kiss, each nibble, each graze against her flesh brought Ichigo closer and closer to her petals. She could feel her entire body growing hot, and she was rather embarrassed that even in a moment of empathy she couldn’t control her own body. Against her will she felt a warm dribble of her juices slide down her inner thigh, cooling as it adjusted to the temperature of the room. Her teeth dug harder into her lip when she felt Ichigo’s tongue wander over the single trail of her honeyed juices. His skillful tongue was so close to her sex now, she could feel his warm breath against her folds.

“Mmnh” The student mewed as quietly as she could, almost driven insane by the anticipation that was building up in her body. Though she couldn’t shake the circumstances under which her questionable pleasures were being received. She couldn’t help but wonder if there were some other way, some other route she could pursue before deciding the fate of her and the trapped avatar. She stoically shook her head as she watched the attractive creation working away at her sensitive sex with her tongue. There wasn’t any other way.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:52 am
Profile YIM

Now, I was rude before, trying to get you to tell your thoughts. But you're really not going to, are you? It's irritating to watch you two, you know. I suppose I'll leave you two alone, though. Both of you. I'm off to another engagement anyway. Ichigo will take care of you, I'm sure.

Antipode was gone. And he wouldn't respond to either of them, because he literally wasn't there. He wasn't paying attention, he wasn't listening in. He wasn't reading either of their minds, or messing with either of them. Even Ichigo noticed, and stopped his teasing just when he was about to move forward. He looked up, a little concerned.

What? We're alone. He's gone... He frowned a little bit. He'd done this before, but never quite so much in the midst of things! He looked at Shai, watching her carefully, and took a deep breath. He began kissing her thighs again... starting over from the beginning, as it were. He spoke once more, before he went back, however.

If you have anything else to say, now's the time... I don't think you'll be able to say much at all after this. And so he started again from her other leg. Right above her leg it started... and the very process would go on from the beginning. And as he approached, he listened carefully. Any words? Any last things to say before he really began teasing her? He was curious, and was listening closely.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:17 am
Profile YIM

Shai had hardly believed that Antipode was just going to leave her here with Ichigo. After all, how would he benefit from her since he was apparently disconnected from Ichigo in a physical sense? Though, she had to admit nearly instantly after he’d made his promise to take leave the student was left with a slight tingling sensation in her mind. It was comparable to when you’ve been listening to your stereo loudly for quite some time and then immediately being ushered into silence. She knew they were alone.

It seemed that Ichigo had either gotten a similar message from Antipode, or that perhaps they still had a bond that would determine each other’s acute awareness of one another. Either way she felt dreadful when Ichigo glanced upwards towards her, taking a slight break away from his self designated task and causing the student’s sex to ache longingly for his touch.

“It seems that way.” The student silently agreed to his observation, her lips pursing slightly as his tongue and lips returned to their prior position. Her flesh was being teased and her body started to respond to his manipulations. The student blushed sheepishly, hardly appreciating being toyed with as such.

Then his words hit her again, his voice still retained a sense of anger and bitterness, but there was a soft recollection of how melodic his voice could be that seemed to soothe the student slightly in her plight. Her mind whirled with the possibilities, wondering if she should in fact say anything at all. Would it complicate things? Would it potentially make her situation worse? Surely she couldn’t be honest. Her honest feelings depicted a person who was cautious, tedious, calculating, and doing her best to preserve her future at the island. Which meant that she sourly, and reluctantly created a visage for Ichigo, that even despite the fact that he may have had good intentions, his true desires clearly showed; marking him as an avatar of evil.

How could she possibly explain all of this without angering the man further. She felt a slight pause in his gait, his lips slowly to a subtle stop on her thigh as if straining to listen to anything she may have to say.

“I have related to you Ichigo, your circumstances have shown me that even one of your existence has turmoil. Still, it’s clear to me what you are no matter how much you try to deny it.” The student bit her lip praying he wouldn’t find her revelation offensive. “I understand your lament and I understand your position, but the fact is no matter the circumstance it seems you will take what is asked of you to take. Just because you’re forced to do it doesn’t make it right. This is why I cannot bring myself to condone your actions.”

She was bitter and almost regretful she had revealed that part of her thoughts. Still, she had been honest and that was all she could do, even in a situation that didn’t even require it from her.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:34 am
Profile YIM

Ichigo was silent. Well, what did he expect, anyway? He looked up at her for a bit, and smiled, politely. But a little cooly. A little coldly, he regarded her. And he nodded, and spoke, rather quietly. But it took awhile, and he didn't talk for a little while. It was obvious, of course.

I realize. I never should have suggested you regain your memories. I think I regret it terribly now. And with that, before anything else could be said, he started over. Back to that first leg, he started kissing... and after a few kisses, looked over to her. Then moved forward. He was done teasing her. She might be saying things, but he'd listen to her body instead. He figured that would be a better signifier of her thoughts... or at least for the moment.

He kissed at her wet outer lips lightly, and quickly his tongue moved out. It began tracing agilely up and down her soft flesh, tasting of her cooling sex juices as his tongue moved. His head was now clearly between her legs, between her thighs, and she could feel his breathing on her clit, his tongue rubbing a little farther, a little deeper, every little while. Talk was done, and it seemed he was simply going to pleasure her for awhile.

Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:42 am
Profile YIM

The student was visibly trembling, not only from the soft touch that graced the skin of her inner thighs, but the student was swelling with anticipation. Her gaze narrowed, while trying to seem nonchalant the student studied his reaction. He didn’t seem enraged, but she knew her words had stung. She had, in not so many words, called him an avatar of evil. While she didn’t think Ichigo was necessarily an evil being, the student’s values would not allow her to succumb to a creature who, even if by force, committed the crimes he was committing.

The student felt a pang of remorse in the pit of her stomach as he spoke. He had actually just suggested that he should have left her in a state of elation. A lie. He would much rather have taken her when her mind was blinded by lack of her painful, terrible memories and she was more than willing. She gritted her teeth, not so much in anger as in bitterness.

Ichigo seemed almost cold and apathetic as his soft kisses, quietly ascended up the length of her leg. The student said nothing, she felt she didn’t have anything left to say. She’d drawn the boundaries of this circumstantial meeting and in the end, she knew she was taking the righteous course of action.

Ichigo’s tongue, with speed an agility that the student swore couldn’t be human, worked its way up her thigh. The student let out a reluctant gasp when she felt the muscle slowly working up her slit. The student clenched her hands into fists and shifted slightly as his tongue went to furious work at her glistening folds. Despite any reservations the student had, he was good and her body began to respond almost immediately. Her chest rising rapidly as her labored breaths began to quicken, her body jolting slightly each time his tongue roamed over the tiny bud of her clit.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:06 pm
Profile YIM

Of course his tongue moved at a human speed. In fact, he had literally no abilities that a regular human didn't have. However... he used them very well. He'd been given knowledge, and that was the important thing, wasn't it? Experience. Ichigo didn't know the girl well, and had no clue as to her memories, but he figured she'd never been with a man quite like this... or at least not with such a skilled one.

His tongue was rubbing against her quickly, and was quickly roaming more and more... he wasn't nearly as meticulous, slow or teasing as he normally was, however. He was direct, his tongue moving quickly, skillfully, but directly. That tongue was quickly coming to focus on her clit, rubbing against it as well as he could. Her voice, as she so easily gave in, was curious. Her gasp was pleasant. He almost felt annoyed. She was giving in so easily even though she'd said such things? What was up with this girl? Still, most of them gave in, especially after what Antipode had put her through already, but it was usually a little less... immediate than this. Especially with all the recent hostility.

His hands moved higher after awhile. They trailed up her body, and he had to admit... he liked her body, whatever else was a fact. In fact... he had an inkling of what he'd like to do to it. Especially later. But for now, he was eating her out rapidly, toying with her as his hands moved up and found her breasts. Maybe he wasn't quite as good at touching her as she herself was, but the tongue more than made up for it, certainly.

Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:23 am
Profile YIM

Reluctantly the student allowed her eyes to flutter shut, her lips pursing slightly as she silently willed herself to remain in control. Ichigo’s skillful tongue worked up and down her folds, causing her sex to gleam in the light as the muscle inadvertently spread her tight lips. The taste buds on his agile tongue ran over her sensitive bud and caused another unintentional gasp from the student, her pelvic muscles flexing in response.

She hated herself, for how easily her body was so willing to succumb to Ichigo. He’d barely even breached the surface, and yet because he was pleasing to the eyes she found herself stimulated with the mere thought of him. It occurred to her at that moment how foolish she was. She felt the part of a horny schoolgirl and was convinced that even if Ichigo had been this maniacal, evil being she would have still found herself enjoying anything he did to her body. She felt sick.

There was something else though, a feeling she vaguely remembered. That clawing feeling at the back of her mind that urged her, pleaded with her to give in, to enjoy the pleasures that she was getting. She dreaded it, suppressed it as best as she could and yet it always seemed to find her during her moment of weakness. She opened her eyes slowly, their hue beginning to change from their steel gray to their intense blue. She narrowed her gaze, peering over her swollen breasts as Ichigo’s tongue vibrantly worked against her throbbing clit. He never slowed, if anything continued to gain intensity.

She had done her best to resist the urge. Silently she willing her mind to ignore his wonderful tongue that continued to fondle her honeyed sex. The second his hands began to roam over her body she felt her subtle mews beginning to turn into quivering gasps. She watched them slowly creep up the length of her toned belly, before beginning to fondle her awaiting breasts. She watched, ashamed with her own body as her nipples hardened before his hands had even found them.

He toyed with her, his fingers rolling her buttersoft nipples between them. His tongue continued it’s vibrant work on her cunt, causing her hips to gyrate ever slow slightly. As the student continued to watch as he relentlessly continued to eat her out she felt that urge calling at the back of her mind.

“Give In..”

“I…I can’t!” She pleaded with it, but she was quickly losing the battle. Her nipples ached, throbbing in between the man’s slender fingers, her breasts rolling in his hands. Her thighs gently closing around him as his intensity increased. Her face flushed a bright red, and her labored breaths became desperate gasps.

”S..Sstop!” She cried suddenly as his eyes wandered up her body to meet her gaze. Those violet eyes boring a deep wound in her soul, calling to the lustful, carnal being that was buried in the back of Shai’s consciousness. While her cries begged for him to cease, her voice and her writhing body suggested otherwise. Her hands dug into the soft, feathery down blanket. Her eyes were vibrant and alive, softly glazed and the fully transformed blue hue was only enhanced by the oceanic colors of the bed. The soft blue and green hues provided a contrast for the creamy, pale skin of the student as she arched her back against the soft bed.

“I can’t take this anymore!” She cried out in mental anguish! She pleaded with her urges, begged them to fall back into slumber. She’d already sated them earlier and was astounded that even now they were so quick to resurface. She had to keep fighting, but she wasn’t sure how long she could last.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:58 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next