View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 1:36 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Epidemic (31088) 

Post Re: Epidemic (31088)
"That's it," 31088 laughed maliciously. "Rape your own body. I want you to use it and abuse it in every way I've used and abused you my dear." The host pushed forward, forcing Iria down so that she was lying on top of her copy. The two Irias were pressed against one another, the fake one underneath, writhing in pain, pleasure and fear, dragging her sweat soaked breasts across her real counterparts.

31088 began to thrust back and forth, raping the real Irias ass with abandon. She held the womans shoulders as the enormous cock pulsed deep within the agents body.

"I bet you can't wait to feel how good it is to fuck your ass." The host said, panting as it pounded back and forth, "Or feel those enormous, soft breasts around your cock, or bury yourself in your warm wet mouth. Tell me that's what you want!"

The virus laughed again, dragging its nails along Irias back.

Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:04 pm

"Uhhnn...Uhhn...I..I want it...I want it so bad!" she cries.

Iria lost herself as their breasts mash and mold together. She could feel the fake's pulse throbbing agianst her chest as she began to kiss herself deeply. Her tongue slithers deep into the woman's throat as she hilts herself inside the villager's hot pussy. The agent's hips buck wildly as she grinds the woman's back into the ground, embracing the heat of each other's bodies.

Every thought the virus mentioned causes her eyes to flutter as they seem to come to life in her imagination. She wanted nothing more to feel a cock between her breasts, in her ass, in her womb. The agent wanted to be filled, covered in hot spunk. She wanted to rape other women and add give them this wonderful gift the host has given her. She wanted it, she wanted it all.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:24 pm

31088 paused in its cruel pounding of Irias anus momentarily.

"Perfect," it hissed. Its eyes flashed for a second as it tensed its body up, gripping a hold of the fake Iria, putting its arms around the real one and pulling back. With a terrifying show of strength, the host had pulled both Irias back so that now the real was lying on her back on top of the host, its cock still buried in her ass. The fake Iria was straddling her rapist, hands pressed against her enormous breasts as she began to ride the real Irias enormous cock.

"Here it comes," 31088 said from underneath the two Irias.

Three host women stepped forward. One had dark blue hair and large, firm breasts. She smiled as a huge member grew from her body and she crouched behind the fake Iria. The real Iria would feel a massive cock sliding deep into her waiting womanhood, filling her completely along with the member in her ass.

Another of the women, this one with smaller breasts and more of a lilac colored hair, sat on the real Irias stomach. Her cock pushed forward, resting between Irias enormous breasts, dripping precum onto her flesh. The lilac haired woman wrapped the tits around her cock, sliding back and forth, fucking Irias generous cleavage.

The final woman, pink-haired and young, with breasts that could rival even Irias own took its position. She Stood over Irias face, lowering herself, until her enormous cock entered the agents mouth, going down into her warm, waiting throat...

As one, the hosts began to work the final infection on Iria...

Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:36 pm

The agent writhes helplessly within the mass of hot glistening bodies. She was nearly suffocating in the thick stench of sex and sweat as their bodies rub against each other.

Iria lets out a loud cry as another host began to push a cock deep into her still dripping folds. She could feel it grinding and rubbing against the one in her ass causing her loins to twitch violently. The agent's eyes began to roll back up in her sockets her world spiralling out of control. Then another woman stradles over her stomach and wraps her breasts around another rod of hot throbbing meat. All three woman were grinding in unison sending liquid heat flowing through her entire body. Her hips grind weakly, trying to thrust into the fake but the two host women were easily overpowering her.

Drool was trickling out of the corner of her mouth as a glassy look began to cloud her vision. There was only a weak defeated whimper as the final woman began to fuck her mouth with another large member. She immediately began to suckle on it like a lollipop as juices squish and ran freely out of her trembling womanhood. Her hands paw weakly at the women before finally just stroking up and down one of the villager's sides, caressing those small breasts. Nothing could stop the virus now.

Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:00 pm

The host tasked with fucking Irias mouth pushed down hard, ruthlessly pounding back and forth, the head of her hot cock entering and leaving her victims throat with an intense speed. The cock was pulsing and swelling, getting ready to release its load deep inside the agent.

The small breasted host gave a pleasured laugh as it felt Iria groping at her. This virus had won. The girl rocked its hips back and forth, fucking the womans huge tits hard, squeezing her nipples and pushing the hot meat between the soft orbs.

At Irias pussy, the blue haired host pounded mercilessly. It pushed deep inside the agent, its repeated thrusts stopped only by the agents cervix. She was moaning wildly as she thrusted inside the agents wet folds, coming so close to climax.

Riding Iria, the copy was grinding its hips back and forth, crying out with barely contained ecstasy as she leaned forward, mashing her enormous breasts into the pink haired girls back. Her slick walls were tightening around Irias own throbbing member.

And finally, beneath it all, 31088 shoved its hips up and down furiously, fucking Irias ass brutally, spreading it wide.

"You poor dear," It said, panting for breath. "You need something to do with your hands?"

Two more women approached, almost identical to one another. Long, dark green hair, pale skin, slim bodies and some of the longest, most shapely legs that Iria would have ever seen. Their hips were both wide and inviting, their buttocks the absolute picture of perfection. These women did not display the members of the others, they simply came closer to the vicious orgy, turning their backs on Iria and bending over, offering themselves up to her free hands.

"Best hurry," 31088 laughed, "It's almost time for us to finish this."

Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:13 pm

Muffled groans were all the only sounds Iria could make as she bucks weakly into the villager while the other four rape her body. She could feel her cock spasming wildly as she body began to arch, thrusting her chest up against the pink haired woman's cock. Only the whites of her eyes were showing as they flutter weakly. There was no thoughts in her mind only feelings and emotions as the virus continues to reprogram her in it's image.

Her moans vibrate around the thick meat as she takes longer deeper sucks. Her breathing was becoming erratic as her body began to jolt with pleasure. She could not hold on much longer. Iria found herself giving in completely as her cock and pussy began to pump hot juices and cum out of her body. Her fingers weakly curl between the two other women's thighs and began pumping her fingers slowly into their warm folds, adding more fo the orgy of pleasure.

Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:24 pm

"Here it comes my little slut," 31088 hissed between gritted teeth.

The blue haired woman came first, shrieking loud and high as she shoved forwards, hips connecting with Irias. Her cock gave one last jolt as it fired hot spurts of pink, thick cum inside the agent. The substance filled Irias womb, running into her passages and leaking out as the host stayed buried in Irias tight pussy.

The Iria clone came next, calling out Irias name as her entire body seized up, her womanhood spasming wildly, milking Irias cock for all it was worth, sucking her cum deep into her body.

The lilac haired girl gave Irias enormous breasts a slap and then squeezed them tight around her unbelievably hot cock. She fired the pink liquid all over Irias neck, her shoulder and over her tits while she screamed in pleasure, shooting her entire load onto Irias soft skin.

With one last thrust into the agents throat, the pink haired girl came. Her cock shot wave after wave oh hot, sweet, sticky cum down Irias throat while she shook with the sensations, reaching back and running her fingers through Irias sweat-soaked hair.

Finally, the original host. 31088 pounded hard for a short while longer, lifting every one of the women up with every poweful thrust into Irias tight anus. The host bucked its hips one last time, pushing its cock deeper into Iria than it ever had, firing an indescribably huge amount of its cum deep into the agents stomach.

Slowly, each of the hosts pulled itself away from Iria.

"What now?" Asked the pink haired girl.

"We put her back on her ship." Said the original host. "When she regains her senses, she'll be out in space, ready to spread the infection to other worlds."

The hosts laughed as they picked the ADD Agent up and began to carry her back to her ship...

Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:39 pm

Iria's body surges as hot infectious spunk is pumped over her body and in every possible orifice on her luscious form. She felt as if she was falling further and further away from the world as heat continues to be pumped into her swelling womb and belly. As her body absorbs the seed, her eyes flutter and slowly fell shut. Only the faint rising of her chest and the occasionaly twitch from aftershocks of her own climax showed that she was still alive.

She lays there as she fell deeper in darkness. The world as she knew it was becoming changed to the virus's views. Her phallus fell limp and slowly shank back down to an ordinary clitoris. The agent would not wake till the virus deemed her ready to serve their cause. She was sat into her the chair of her ship as other villager's brought her weapons and equipment back inside. Her body was still covered in their seed as they search the computer's logs for potential planets for infection. They set a course, allowing the computer to take control of the ship as they leave. Iria's ship left the planet and continued on to the depths of space while the agent dreamt of plunging her cock deep into her victims' folds.

Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:52 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5