View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 07, 2024 12:20 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 The Witchhunt (For Kanoe) 

Post Re: The Witchhunt (For Kanoe)
The demon laughs cruelly as he listens to Kaneo, entertained by her obediently following his commands. "Hmm, I'm afraid I don't think you actually believe in your own words, even if you've said them." Fornicarus chuckles darkly as he gets up from the bed, allowing his tentacles to make sure she did not fall off, and forces the witch into a kneeling position on the bed, a hand pressing her head against the pillow as he withdraw both his cock and tentacle out of her holes. The thin tentacles, however, continued to suck and squeeze her breasts while the rest kept her body bound to him.

"Beg me for it, and sound like you mean it. Say it like you really want it, like you really need it. I am not interested in hearing you parrot my words, and I'd rather just eat your magic and leave, really. But if you can convince me that you desperately need me to fuck you, like your life depends on it, then you can keep your magic." The demon laughs softly as he traces another line down her back with a finger. "But if you can't... I imagine life as a magic-less mortal is still interesting, perhaps."

Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:44 am

Fear and arousal tears at the poor witch's mind. She could feel her insides contracting hungerly as the demon pulls out of her body. Kanoe was already on the verge of cumming as waves of heat and desire ripple through her still milking tits. Half moans, half sobs leave the woman as she buries her face into the pillow. She desperately tries to find the words to convince the creature to not take her magic away.

"Please Master! I need you! I was wrong..." she cries, "My body aches without you inside me. I... I can't take it anymore. Fuck me long and hard. Use my body as your vessel and fill me with your demonic seed! Ahhnnn.... Please... M-Master. I can't live without you. I am a whore, your whore. Please... I beg of you. I... I will do anything you ask... Uhhnnn! Oh god!"

Her eyes flutter and threaten to roll back in their sockets as the tendrils continue to suck deeply on her swollen teats. Kanoe's mind felt hazy as the nonstop milking was driving her senses insane. The luscious mounds had been drained back to their orginal size as they continue to feed the clear nectar to the demon's tendrils. She sobs as she does her best to get onto all fours, arching her back to make her as enticing as possible for her current master.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:39 am

As the breasts began to shrink back, the tendrils seemed to stop sucking on them and instead began twisting and tugging on the nipples, finding new ways to attack her pleasure buttons. The tentacles weren't just a part of him, they were essentially living creatures in their own right, subservient to the command of their master, just as submissive as this creature called Kanoe was being now. The game of domination always shot a thrill up Fornicarus' spine, exciting him more than even the sweet moans of ravaged females.

"Very well then, Kanoe. Allow me to reward you, my pet." The demon spoke simply, a maddeningly smug grin on his face as he brought out the second thick tentacle, bringing it in front with the first one. "For being such an obedient little whore so far... This is your reward, my little witch." Fornicarus began laughing quietly as the thick tendrils were poised to begin their work.

Allowing all of the tentacles that had already come out of their holes free, the demon watched as the tendrils pulled out of his back, freeing themselves and becoming sentient worm-like creatures, with no limbs nor the ability to see, save what they saw through Fornicarus' eyes. The freed thin tendrils coiled themselves around Kanoe even more, molesting and groping her flesh on their own. The two thick creatures, however, moved along the bedsheets, edging near her waiting holes. Without any sound or warning, the tentacles pressed their thick heads against Kanoe, pushing into her depths quite easily and filling her up with their lengths once more.

"Doesn't that feel so wonderful, Kanoe? To have both your insides full of thick demon meat? I don't think I can remember the last time they came so it may get... messy." Fornicarus laughed as one of the thin tentacles bounding her legs grazed against her clit, allowing a suction to form on its end as well and clamping down on it, sucking hard on the sensitive nub even as the two thick monsters began sliding in and out, scales scraping against her insides as they withdrew from her and again as they entered her depths. "But you probably would love that, to be covered in demon seed, wouldn't you, Kanoe?"

Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:16 am

Low groans continue to sound from the witch as the suckling finally stopped and the tiny cups began to pull and twist the tender nubs. Still on her hands and knees, she sees the thick phallic tendrils slithering before her. After being shown her upcoming reward, the demonic appendages slither behind her and began to push against both her entrances.

"Nngh! Ohhhhnnn!" loud cries leave Kanoe's lips as scales grind and rub up against her quivering walls. They moved slowly, filling her body with warm thick meat before sliding back out to repeat the motion. Fingers dig into the bedsheets as her body clings tightly to the demonic tendrils.

"Y-Yes Master!" she groans to the monster's questions, "Th-Thank you Master! Oh god! I... I can't... I'm going to cum!" The milking and playing with her tits had left the woman ripe and ready for the tentacles. A few grinds against her precious g spot and she suddenly felt her insides twitch violently. Resisting only made the sensation grow before it became an unrelenting rush. Hot juices gush forth from her climaxing sex as blissful wails of pleasure sound throughout her bedroom.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:42 pm

The demonic tentacles continues to piston in and out of Kanoe's holes, uncaring about whenever she had gotten used to their girth and length yet or not. As if to make the activity easier on the witch, the two tendrils began oozing out copious amounts of what appeared to serve as 'pre-cum' of sorts, soaking her holes with the thick liquid. But all it did was make it easier for the two tentacles to fuck Kanoe harder from behind, their thrusts hammering against her body from behind.

The demon merely watched in amusement as he grabbed the chair the witch had used earlier and sat down within it, enjoying the sight of her being fucked by two tentacle-beasts and listened to her pleasure-filled wails. "Tell me, how does that feel, Kanoe?" Fornicarus laughed darkly once more, finding the sight quite arousing to watch. He certainly would have to allow his tendrils out more if they were proving to be as much fun as these two were being.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:08 pm

The lewd slurp of juices could be heard amongst the moans as tendrils thrust into Kanoe's climaxing body. The demon showed no remorse as they drive deeper and deeper into her ass and sex. Fluttering eyes roll back in her head as the grinding scaled kept her beyond the edge of bliss, juices gushing and flooding down her trembling thighs.

"Ahhh... Ahhnnn... G-Good.." she stammers out between breathless moans, "F-Feels.... Oohhh... Good.." Kanoe was not lying and even if it were not true she would still have said it felt good for fear of losing her magic. The witch's body bucks forward from each of the forceful thrusts into her spasming body. Her heavy breasts bounce and sway as the tendrils continue to fuck her doggy style.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:42 pm

Fornicarus grinned as the woman stammered out her answer, tapping his fingertips together as he continued to watch the witch be ravaged by the thick tentacles. With the woman now more or less 'busy' with the tentacles buried within her holes, the rest of the tendrils unwrapped themselves from her and slithered off the bed, returning to their sheaths within Fornicarus' body, no longer having to restrain her.

The thick creatures' pace soon slowed down as their lengths within Kanoe began to pulsate faster, signaling their imminent releases. Slowly, the monsters began to withdraw from her abused and used depths, scales scraping against her flesh on their departure. As the two thick heads of the creatures finally came out, their girth stretching her holes just a bit wider before popping out with lewd noises, the juices and slimes within her pouring out.

The demon chuckled as the creatures, bloated with the pleasures they had taken from Kanoe, finally released their accumulated seed upon the witch's body, gushing forth thick heavy ropes of cum. "Well, I thank you for being such an obedient slut and taking care of my 'pets'..." Fornicarus added quietly as all of the creatures' cum splashed against Kanoe's back and legs, drenching her in their come. "Perhaps I'll be back some day, just in case they get too full and need a bitch again. Oh, wouldn't you just love that, my little witch?"

Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:07 pm

Even after the mind blowing climax, the demonic creatures continue to plow into Kanoe's being. The tendrils binding her body suddenly loosen, bringing all her fatigue and exhaustion upon her aching muscles. The dark witch slumps on top of her pillow as the tentacles slow their thrusts little by little before finally pulling their swollen heads out.

On cue the heads burst, pumping molten hot spunk onto her back, legs, and hair. The witch could only groan as precum and juices continue to flow out of her abused holes. The demon taunted her once more. She knew she had to continue to be obedient lest she lose alot more than just her pride and stamina.

"Y-Yes.. Master.." she mumbles weakly. It felt like the weight of the world was pressed on top of her body, preventing her from moving from the pillow. Her eyelids felt heavy as they begin to droop. Low groans escape her lips as her breasts rub against the soft pillow, welcoming the soft sensation after being brutally milked. Kanoe could only hope this was enough to satisfy the monster and leave her be.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:26 pm

The demon only laughed more as the creatures left Kanoe and her bed, returning to their home within Fornicarus. Using his powers of illusions to create a device he had seen other students play around with, a digital machine that would record still images of whatever it captured. "You mortals seem to like this camera so much, so perhaps so will I." Fornicarus laughed as he brought the illusionary device up and clicked on it, setting off a bright flash directed at Kanoe.

Weaving a lie was just as much a power as his ability to control water. And this power, he now used once more. "You may understand the concept of 'extortion', my little witch." Fornicarus grinned as he turned over the false camera and showed the witch an image of her on her own bed, covered in cum. "If you'd rather not have all the other students see this picture of you being nothing but a whore, then you'll obey me in the future whenever I ask something of you. Or blackmail will be the least of your troubles."

And then, the demon decided to make a little bit of a gamble, wondering if what he had heard about this particular woman before to be true or not. "I believe you know what I may be hinting at, little witch. She..." He grinned at Kanoe, "Will suffer for your insolence. Remember that, Kanoe." Fornicarus laughed as he slowly became transparent, less and less solid and more and more invisible. Soon, nothing remained, not even a gentle breeze that might hint at his presence. The cruel demon had left.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:38 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5