View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 7:37 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Seductive Trial (Kanoe) 

Post Re: Seductive Trial (Kanoe)
"Oh my , you would think after climaxing twice you be more relaxed." Destra placed her hand on Kanoe's back, gently stroking it with her velvet hand. "You might feel some slight discomfort at first." Destra walked away, and over to the side. The horse whip growing longer, till its end split making a fully fledged whip. Depopulo ut quod est paro pro vos. The floor would begin to shift into ripples. It seemed some sort of tendrils were coming up.

Once the tentacles behind Kanoe were fully in place, they darted for her channel, and secret passage. They didn't try to nudge there way, as much just forcing themselves into her. A single tentacle, would wrap her bosoms together. The tentacle seemed to be rhythmically squeezing both her orbs at once. Another tentacle would force its way between her breast, and force its self into her mouth. What seem like the last pair of tentacles, opened up to reveal mouth like appendages. These strapped onto her areola, and began to suck, and lick at her nub.

Destra watch on, as Kanoe's body was being violated. Now I just have to wait. She was waiting for a particular moment. It was just dependent on Kanoe, when that exact moment came. Until then it was a waiting game. A pleasant to watch waiting game.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Fri May 29, 2009 11:20 pm

She sighs softly as the woman strokes her bare back, sending faint stings and soothing warmth as it runs over her numerous whip marks. The witch could only shut her eyes at the term discomfort. Her skin tingles as mana was once again channeled though she was not sure what spell it was until it plunged into her rear and sex.

"Nnngh! Ahhhhh!" the witch tries to rise up as two tentacles force their way deep into both her holes. Her wrists grind hard against her bonds before her trembling body forced itself to relax and lay back down on the wooden horse. But whatever this thing was raping her, it was not done with her. More tentacles joined in, wrapping around her massive mammaries and pushing them together. A wonderful sensation ripples through her chest as the rough tendrils rub against her sensitive mounds. "Ngh..." another tendril pushes between her breasts like it were a cock and waves before her face. Her eyes widen as she tries to shut her mouth. Another brutal thrust to her two precious entrances sent her moaning making it easy entry for the tentacle to push between her lips.

"Mmph! Mmmm..." she groans through a mouthful of monster tendril as the monster continues to rape her without any signs of remorse. The wooden horse was nearly grinding against the hard floor as the two piston in and out of her body sending her insides shuddering from the relentless sensations pounding into her libido. Already the lewd sounds of slurping juices could be heard as her sexual fluids run freely down the tentacle invading her sex. She hated herself for this and hated her hypersensitve body even more. But if she could just keep her mind clear she could...

Her eyes grow wide as she felt something seal over her swollen areolae. It did not take long to guess what they were as they begin to suck deeply on her precious teats. A groan vibrates through the tendril in her mouth as her body arches once more. Every lash of the strange tongues sent her nipples spasming and throbbing harder and faster than ever before until it could not hold back any longer. "Uhhhnnnnn!" she felt her breasts pulsing rapidly as the vile creature was milking her tits of the strange clear nectar. The waves of euphoria came crashing down on her mind sending her world upside down. Defenses crumple as her insides begin to tense the combination of being milked and fucked proved too much for her sexually built body. Hot juices gush forth as she quickly suffers a third climax, her body writhing and spasming wildly as she struggles against her bonds.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri May 29, 2009 11:51 pm

"Oh my climaxing so soon, apparently you like it hard, and rough." Destra seem to let out a chuckle, as if she was enjoying this. Her teasing maroon eyes looked on Kanoe's form, as it bucked and writhed. It was apparent after just climaxing the girl began to lose her will. Kanoe would feel a quick sharp sting across her back, along with the cracking of the whip. Kanoe thought her dark side knew how to use a whip. She would realize her teacher knew how to use it ten times more effectively.

"Don't you even think about slipping into that lust full state. I even catch those eyes glaze over." Destra cracked her whip against the floor to make a point. Apparently Kanoe had one of two options. The first being to stay consciously aware, and the second was to get more lashes to the back if she failed. The tentacles though continued their relentless assault not seeming to slow, or quicken there tempo. The only time this happened, was when the tentacles felt Kanoe's body getting use to the current speed.

Sat May 30, 2009 3:41 am

The feeling of ecstacy began to cloud her mind as the tentacles did everything they could to make her climax as long and mindblowing as possible. The sounds of her precious tits being milked and her juices squishing and gushing out around the pumping tendril echoes inside her head drawing her into the erotic daydream.

~Crack!~

"Mph!" she squeaks in pain as her body continues to squirm. Her back burned with a fresh new welt. The stinging brought her back to reality, strapped to the wooden horse and being violated by the monster Destra summoned. The pain did made her wake up but it also made her aware of all the feelings her body was experiencings.

Her inner walls cling tightly to the pumping tendril, grinding roughly against her G-spot. Even as she basked in the afterglow of her third climax, she could feel another one building. Her body longed to return to that feeling of euphoria and bliss again, anything to escape this torment and just feel so good.

The tentacles seemed just as eager as she was. They began to hasten their thrusts and the sucks on her breasts grew deeper. Her body arches as she could feel her breasts being pulled and licked by lashing tongues. The strange nectar flowed freely like her own mammaries were cumming. With her body already half climaxing it did not take long for the pumping tentacles to tear a fourth release from the student's body. Her muffled squeals echo off the walls as she shudders. Her eyes flutter wildly and slowly roll back in her head only to feel the sudden crack of Destra's whip send searing pain through her body. "Mmmph!"

Sat May 30, 2009 4:58 am

"What did I tell you about those eyes?" Destra was relishing the sight of her student being fully conscious of things. It seems the pain only made her more aware of those feelings, which meant the whip was doing its job. There was a problem arising though. The tentacles were reaching their limits, as Destra could see. There was still the desire to more hands on with her student, but she had decided to hold that off till next time.

The tentacles would swell, as there pace increased in pounding Kanoe's sensitive areas. The swelling of the tentacle only served to constrict her breast more, and make the squeezing motion that much harder. Eventually they pulled out, and let loose given Kanoe and impromptu due bath. There was one final crack of the whip, on Kanoe's back to bring her back into consciousness. Destra walked over undoing the restraints, with some difficulty due to the lubrication now on them.

The tentacles themselves had retracted back into the floor, releasing Kanoe from any more of their punishment. "Now that look really doesn't suit you." Destra wiped her hands off, with a towel she pulled from who knows where. In the corner of the room there was a side door. Having checked it out yearly, she knew there was a shower behind it. "There's a shower right behind that door over there. Why don't you go get cleaned up, and we'll call it a day."

Sun May 31, 2009 10:04 pm

"Mmmm! Mmph!" the pain renewed her struggles as she bucks helplessly on the wooden horse. A soft groan of pain leaves her throat as the swelling tendrils tighten even harder around swollen mounds. She began to squeal as the tentacle grew larger between her lips, thrusting harder into her throat. The witch was unsure how much more of this she could take.

Suddenly all of the tentacles pulled out of her orifices. Her world exploded into thick white cum as she was soaked from head to toe in the monster's seed. "Uhhhnnn!" she groans as she slumps on top of the wooden horse, seed and juices dribbling off her body. Her body ached from the relentless poundings her body had just went through. But it seems this punishment was over. She could feel her bonds being loosened but her body had no wish to move. The mention of a shower was almost not enough to get her body to slide off the horse. Her eyes were drooping from fatigue. She will be sore once she wakes up again but for now she was dead tired. Her breasts sway gently as they continue to trickle nectar from her darkened peaks. Sighing weakly, the hot water turned on in the shower as she slumps up into the corner. The witch did not bother loosening her braid, she just layed there as the waters cascade over her seed covered body.

Sun May 31, 2009 11:08 pm

Destra sighed seeing the mess her punishment had created. It was clear that someone had been in the room, using equipment without permission. Looking over at the bucket of water a grin crossed her face. "Tersus nuntius, planto is videor amo nemo eram hic." A group of water based tentacles appeared out of the bucket, and began absorbing the various liquids around the room. They would also clean off the various pieces used by Destra today.

Destra was wondering how Kanoe was fairing in the shower. Deciding a little peek couldn't hurt. Destra walked over to the door, and knocked on it three times. "Ms. Kanoe it’s me is everything okay in there?" Not hearing anything she opened the door, before walking in. The room was a full bathroom, and in the shower Destra just saw Kanoe lying there. "To tired to clean yourself off huh. Do you want me to wash you down, or can you muster the strength to do it yourself?" Destra just stood there hands on her hips, waiting for her students answer.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:07 am

It was a feeling she had grown too familiar with. Sitting in the shower, washing away the vile acts that were performed on her only to know it would happen again at another time. Endure, was all she could tell herself. If her lover keeps moving forward she must do the same. They will find a way to fight back and get off this island someday.

Destra's voice makes Kanoe blink and look up at the woman. She wipes her eyes as she slowly uses the wall she leaned against to help herself up. "I'm fine," she mumbles softly. Her hands brush away some of the thick seed off her body before reaching back and removing the clasp from her hair and begins to slowly unbraid it. The white ooze made things difficult and made her skin crawl in disgust but she gradually made progress. The witch kept her gaze lowered, not wishing to look at the succubus as she gazes at her soiled form.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:42 pm

"Well if you got everything under control. I'll just be heading out then. Don't lose that key I gave you, or that incantation. Your clothes are right outside the shower door. I also left a towel there on top of them. Well I'll be seeing you next time then Ms. Kanoe." Destra would seem to just disappear from the room. "Oh one last thing I would hurry up. It's getting late and I wouldn't want you to walk back in the dark." The voice seem to come from some place in the room, but Destra was nowhere in sight. Maybe now Kanoe could just have a quiet moment to herself for the day.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:11 am

The show of concern from the succubus was quite the contrast to the punishment she just recently received from the very same woman. But it did bring some sort of ease to her, knowing that Destra was done with her for now. Wiping her eyes again, she fought back the tears as she continues to clean off her body and get herself ready to go.

She was taught one spell so she could not say the demoness taught her nothing. But the price felt high especially knowing her own powers were nearly out of her control. Not only was the entire island against her but her own body and mind too. It felt almost hopeless to keep fighting when she had fallen so far already.

Sighing softly, she slips on her uniform and rebraids her hair. The witch grabs the key that was waiting for her on the desk before stepping out of the room. The room was completely clean thanks to the demon, showing no signs of what demonic lessons were taught that day.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:36 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5