View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:33 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Avoiding Troubles Causes Trouble (Clarice) 

Post Re: Avoiding Troubles Causes Trouble (Clarice)
"Even though I try, I do not know everything that happens on this island," she smiled, "Even with clearance, information about NICE labs is need to know for security reasons. But, they do at times ask for a Head Girl or Prefect's assistance on certain matters. Perhaps you can learn more then as long as you do not rattle any cages."

"It may just be us in this room but that will not always be the same. It is best to make such responses second nature or else a mistake can end you in a similar situation as what you mentioned about Kanoe. I will take your assumption of me as a compliment though. It is bad business to reveal you are above mortal limits, makes it more difficult to make deals and negotiations when they are stuck thinking about the unknown."

"If Kanoe's memories were removed it may have been for the island's or her own safety. Power can do alot things to a person," she continued, "Most schools and colleges do not have to deal with such anomalies like having a student that can literally reduce their buildings to rubble. Besides that, I do not question further as it is not my place to. I suggest you becareful about what you say about the labs as well."

She sighs softly as she leans back in her chair. "To return to the topic at hand, I am sure we can learn much about each other and I may provide you with certain texts if keep your record clean. Is there anything else you wish to ask before you begin packing your things?"

Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:30 pm

"Mmm," was all she replied to as the woman finishes her explanation. A faint smirk crosses her lips as the oman takes what she said as a compiment. It could be taken as one, but she was simply stating her own opinions on the woman so far. Why would someone know so uch about magic and not do a little more then reading?

"I just have one more... how long have you been in Shokushu, Vera? If you don't mind my asking."

It was simple curiousity on Claire's part to know how long this woman has had this posotion. Not that it mattered on if she thought Vera was a pushover or not; the woman had demonstrated her strict behavior in examples to let her know even if she was fairly new here she would not be taken lightly.

"And unless you have any questions for me, then I suposse I'll take my leave and get... comfortable with my position then."

Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:20 pm

"All Head Girls are seniors so I have been attending for three years now," she replied simply, "I have nothing else for you so you may go and prepare your belongings. There will be students there to assist you shortly. I look forward to working with you Clarice."

With that, she dismisses Clarice. Perhaps her answer would soothe the woman further knowing that she had suffered far longer than that mystic ever did. But, she was not about to let emotional scars stop her from returning to her seat of power back home. Vera was going to take full advantage of what this island has to offer her for her obedience.

A few keys pressed on her computer and Vera already had a number of files pulled up of students with above minor amounts of demerits. She pulls out her cellphone to make some calls and soon enough, three students will be arriving at Claire's old room. It definitely pays to be a Head Girl here. She looked forward to seeing how her first Prefect will develope.

Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:40 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5