View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Prescription: Tickling Pixies (PiaM) 

Post Re: Prescription: Tickling Pixies (PiaM)
Yoko had become distracted when pink decided to use her breast, as a performance platform. The sudden feeling of purple, and yellows hands on her shoulders broke Yoko from her trance. Then there was green leaning on her thigh. This brought a blush to Yoko's face, as she realized how close green was to her sex. The thought of playing with purples sex brought a new shade of red to her face. Looking down at pink who was obviously enjoying herself. Yoko's hand dipped below her thighs, and slightly recoiled as her fingers touched her sensitive sex. She had never touched herself before, and the slight brush of her fingers felt odd.

Yoko was wondering if it did feel as good as pink made it seem. Yoko's fingers touched her sex lighter this time, as to not cause such a jolt. Her fingers rubbing up against in an up and down fashion, as soft pants began to leave her mouth. It's impossible to rub it, while sitting like this. Yoko's legs unfolded, as her legs spread out a bit. The feeling was weird to her, as she had never masturbated before. The only thing keeping her going was the idea of playing with purple in such a manner. Yoko watched pink, and mimicked the pixies hand movements, as best she could on her own sex.

Her own body though was beginning to not respond to her mind though. This really does feel good. I can't even stop my own hand. A sharp moan came from Yoko's mouth, as two of her fingers penetrated her own pussy. They moved in and out for a bit, before moving up and down inside of her sex. She could feel her own sex juices on her fingers, as her fingers continued to explore the inside of her own sex. "Is this good enough?" Yoko stammered out as she allowed purple, and pink to support more of her wait.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:26 am

"Oh, I don't know.. Good enough.. why don't you tell me?", Purple laughed. "Let see.. whas it better than this?".

Purple leaned forward. Forward and down, towards Yokos breast, cupping one and wrapping her lips around the erect nipple, and started suckling it, making little wet noises.
"Don't stop playing with yourself!", Yellow said. "You wanna se how wet I am?"
Yellow gripped Yoko's head. She raised one leg up in the air like a ballerina, displayingher own pussy. Gently she showed Yoko's head closer to her own sex.
"Use your tongue just like your fingertip."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:45 pm
Profile YIM

A soft moan escaped Yoko's lips, as purples lips pursed around her erect nipple, and began to suck on it. Before she could answer purple's question, if having her breast sucked on felt better than playing with herself. Yellow grabbed her head, and guided to look at the pixies own sex. The next set of instructions wasn't too different from what she was doing. She could even smell the scent of Yellow's sex from where she was. Obeying Yellow though Yoko's tongue slowly and gently licked against Yellow's sex as she tested the waters. She would continue with quicker strokes to the pixies sex though.

Despite how good she was feeling there was this one nagging thought in the back of her mind. This thought kept her from fully enjoying herself, and yellow would probably notice that she wasn't actually trying. That thought however reared its ugly head. This had caused Yoko to completely stop licking Yellow's pussy, as her fingers pulled out of her own. Yoko looked at her two fingers covered in her juices, and noted how clear and sticky the fluid was. "What is the point of me playing with myself, and using my tongue on Yellow's sex if I can't even climax?" Her voice was rather depressed as she asked her question. She honestly didn't know what good would come about this.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:09 pm

"Mmmmmm.... Good! But you can do even better!", Yellow purred. Her clit was hard and senstive, every little flick of Yoko's tongue made her shiver a little.

"Maybe we can... teach.. you... h-how.. ahhhh... to c-c-cooOOOOOOOOH-oh-oh-ohme!!!"
Pink helpfully demonstrated what an orgasm was, pushing her lower body into the air, back arched like a bow.

"Well, maybe we can." Purple said, taking a small pause from the nipple. "Or we are just going to keep it up until you go mad from desire, or we fuck you unconcious". Once again she went down on Yoko's lovely breasts, this time the other nipple.

Green grinned evily, and bent down towards Yoko's cunt. He placed a small kiss right on her clit, then let his tongue run along her wet slit.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:22 pm
Profile YIM

Teach her how to orgasm, was it really that simple to do. Yoko watched as pink had her own little orgasm from playing with herself. She didn't need to learn as she had climaxed before; after all she wasn't a virgin in the first place. Ever since her first few climaxes on that night, she had never been able to climax again. Her rather sad thoughts had been interrupted first by purple, as she went back to sucking on one of her erect peaks. An erotic gasp escaped Yoko's mouth, as she was reminded of her current surroundings. A shock suddenly went through her body, as green kissed her sensitive bud. When greens tongue stroked her wet sex, Yoko's hands balled into a fist crumpling the blanket under it.

A moan left her lips as her eyes all most rolled back into her head. Just when she thought she couldn't feel any better the pixies proved her wrong. Yoko was however able to regain her bearings after a few seconds. Does sex all ways feel this good? She wondered to herself, as she remembered what purple said about fucking her until she passed out, or went mad from her own lust. Yoko had to admit they were two very plausible possibilities. She however noted how hard green and purple were trying to make her feel good.

Feeling rather selfish and self centered all of the sudden. I don't care if I can't cum. They are all trying very hard to cheer me up. The least I can do is try, and maybe keeping my mind occupied who knows maybe I could cum. Yellow was unfortunately correct that Yoko could do better. Yoko immediately went on the attack sort of speak on Yellow. Her lips pursed around Yellows clit, as she sucked on it and flicked her tongue on it from moment to moment. She broke off her little action and looked up at yellow. "You are in big trouble now that your two friends have...” a moan suddenly escaped Yoko's lips, as she felt greens tongue wash over her own clitoris. Panting heavily Yoko looked back at yellow. "You better be ready, because I'm not holding back this time." With that said, Yoko's tongue motions began to mimic those of greens with some deviation for Yoko's own personal input on what might make Yellow feel good.

Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:31 am

"Oh, so I am in trouble, little..Oh!"

Yellows body stiffened with pleasure as Yoko renewed her efforts. "Oh, yes! That's the trouble I like!"She grabbed hold of Yoko, hair, and pushed her lower body a little closer to the face of the asain girl, moving her lower body rythmically in pace with each caress of the tongue. "Mmmmm.. fuck me with your eager little mouth.."

Perhaps inspired by Yellows apparent delight, Green upped his efforts, tongue now alternating between penetrating Yoko's soft folds with his tongue, and licking her clit.

Purple was still busy with her chest, altenating between on and the other, caressing the one she was not currently sucking.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:24 pm
Profile YIM

Yoko hearing the praise from Yellows mouth, and the pixies reaction kindled something inside Yoko. She couldn't explain what exactly it was though, but suddenly Purples sucking of her peaks, and caressing of her mounds felt better. Greens tongue caused Yoko to pause and moan in pleasure each time it penetrated her wet cunt or washed over sensitive bud. Greens efforts felt good enough that the blanket under her was clenched in her fist, and each pass sent shock waves through her body stunning her for a moment. Oh god, if he keeps that up I just might go crazy after all.

Not forgetting about Yellow though at least not completely. Yoko decided to further mimic Green now that Yellows wet little sex was closer to her. "Yellow you really are beautiful when you’re horny like this." Yoko took her fingers and rubbed them against Yellow's sex before they entered inside of her. A moan escaped Yoko's mouth, as purple had suddenly switched, which peak she was sucking on. Taking her fingers out of Yellows dripping wet sex, Yoko licked and sucked the pixies juices off her finger. "The best part however is how hot and soft you are down here." Yoko's mouth pursed around Yellow's folds, as her tongue began to lick deep inside of Yellow's sex. She wasn't going to lose to some male; after all she was a woman and as such knew instinctively what another woman wanted sexually.

Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:17 pm

Pink, inspired by Yoko, was ready for another round. Such is the way of pixies, they can climax quite easily, but their stamina recovers quickly. Two other pixies tackled her, one a blush male and a reddish female. Soon they were all tangled up on Yoko's chest, the male licking Pink, and she having her head buried between the female's thighs, mimicking Yoko's position on a smaller scale.

"Yeah, so good, mmmmmm, soooo gooood! I want more!" Yellow demanded.

Green suddenly withdrew his head. Ginning evilly, he moved a bit, displaying his erect cock. "Want a little taste?"

Slowly, he placed himself with his member between Yoko's legs. He placed it gently against her wet, ready folds, and then pushed.. upwards. He slid back and forth, not penetrating, but instead teasing her slit and clit. Sometimes her would pause, letting the engorged cockhead rest against her opening, but without entering.

"I bet she wants it!", Purple said, taking a pause to lean over and kiss the head of the member.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:54 pm
Profile YIM

Yoko's attention was temporarily drawn to her chest, as she felt a change in pressure. Apparently her actions were causing a slight chain reaction, as two different pixies had gotten a hold of pink. The sensation in her lower body stopped, as Green had suddenly decided to try something else. Yoko's body was wracked with a new sensation, as Greens member teased her. Yoko lips let out moans, as Green continued to tease her. Then he stopped all of the sudden allowing purple to put in her two scents. Yoko couldn't deny that just Greens member teasing her had felt good, and it had raised curiosities in her mind. Yoko's hands drifted down to her sex, and parted her sex with her fingers. "Please Green put your hard thing inside of me. I want you to fuck my insides with your hard thing." Yoko's cheeks were a bright red, as she looked rather embarrassed to be asking such a thing. Her free hand was fingering Yellow's own sex, as she searched for Yellow's sweet spot.

Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:03 am

"Oh, now we are on to something!", Purple said. "The demure maiden is begging for it!"

Green moved his erect staff over the nub a couple of more times, then pressed his member against Yoko tight but welcoming opening. A pixie's member is slightly larger compared to the rest of the body than a human, so now he was very well endowed, but not monstrous.

Slowly, slowly he pushed his bulbous cockhead into the pussy, savoring the feeling of pussy walls being forced aside to accommodate his member. With a display of self discipline, because he wanted to ravage the cute Asian right here and now, he halted as the head was almost, but not quite inside.

"Make Yellow come, and I will give it to you, every hard, throbbing inch."

"Yeah!", Yellow nearly screamed. "Make me cum! I am almost there! Ahhhh..what.. are you waiting for?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:41 pm
Profile YIM

A few more moans escaped Yoko's mouth, as Green continued to tease her. Then a condition was laid down for her to get what she wanted. "Yes of course." Yoko removed her fingers from Yellows wet folds and looked up at the pixie. "I want you to come in my mouth Yellow. I want to know what you’re cum taste like." With those words said Yoko buried her face in between Yellow's thighs, as her lips pursed around her sex and Yoko tongue began to penetrate it with strong deep licks. Her eyes were closed so that she can focuse on what her tongue was doing.

What’s gotten into me? I normally don't act this way, even when I'm being raped by the creatures on this island. All though this doesn't feel like I'm being raped it feels like something else completely. I don't know why everything they do to me makes me feel so good. Yellow really does taste delicious though, and I really do want to taste her cum. I wonder what the others taste like. Yoko could feel the tensing of Yellows walls against her tongue now, and how close the pixie was to climaxing. She then felt the pixies walls tighten around one spot of her channel. He he he finally found your sensitive spot. Well it’s time to end this little game. Yoko would now focus her administrations on that one spot, as to give Yellow what she had asked for.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:52 am

Yellows reaction was immediate. She let out a little shriek of pleasure as Yoko found her sweet spot. With her hands pressing Yoko's face into her pussy, she bucked her hips, like she was fucking the Asian girl's face. Her moist liquids had a floral taste, like the smell of dandelions. She was wet, so wet that Yoko's face was soon glistening with moisture.

"Ahhhh... yeah...Ahhh-mmmmmmm.. That is right, little slut..make me cum!"

And then her thighs tensed up a little, and Yellow threw her head back. Her whole body seemed to be reacting, as the orgasm hit her.

"Oh, yeah, little slut! You did it! Who is a good little slut, nurseling?", Purple said. "Give it to her!"

And with this, Green took hold of Yoko's ankles, lifting them up, pushing them down towards the torso of the assistant nurse. He pulled out a little, and then roughly thrust his member into her in one fast stroke. The cock went in deep, sinking into the sweet folds, embedding the whole shaft inside her.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:12 pm
Profile YIM

Yoko's throat would enlarge slightly, as she swallowed a large amount of Yellow's cum. Her mouth moved away from Yellows sex, as she looked up at the spent pixie. "Delicious,” was the only word to come out of her mouth, as she suddenly received praise from purple for what she had done. A moan came out of Yoku's mouth as Green thrusted his member deep inside of her. Her body would wriggle a bit, as if adjusting to Greens member being placed inside of her. This only brought more moans out from Yoko's lips though. She could hear one of the many pixies ask how it felt though. "I don't know what to say. I'm moaning no matter what, but I like it when he stabs it into me deep." Green would notice how tight Yoko's sweet folds really were. It would seem to him that his member fit into like a hand in a glove.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:22 am

Green let his member rest inside Yoko a bit. She was so tight, yet wet and warm. Then he withdrew, only and inch or so, and then slowly let it sink in again.
"You.. love it when I stab it in.. deep?", he rasped.
He pulled back swiftly, all but the cockhead outside, and them rammed back in, filling her so much as he was able. Leaning forward, letting his weight rest on her legs, he grabbed hold of her buttocks, and gave her another forceful stroke. Harnessing all his energy, he continued to fuck her, hard and deep. Wet noises accompanied each stroke, and with every thrust, Yoko's soft breast would move back and forward.
Giggling, Purple and Yellow let their tongues roam across Yoko's face, lapping up Yellows juices from her lips and face.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:21 pm
Profile YIM

Yoko's eyes widened as a sharp moan left her lips. She could feel every one of Greens thrust inside of her, which only brought about more moans of pleasure. The only times the moans stopped is when Yellow, or purples tongues danced with her own. "My insides are getting hot...I think I'm going numb." Yoko managed to stammer out, before she felt another sharp thrust from Greens member. This brought out a sharper moan then the others from her. Even Yoko's eyes looked different as they had a mixture of lust, and submissiveness to them. Another round of tongue dancing from yellow, began to bring drool down the side of her mouth.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next