View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 4:35 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Encounters of the Tentacular kind (for Narissa) 

Post Re: Encounters of the Tentacular kind (for Narissa)
He wasn't going to hold back much any longer. Was it his imagination, or was she beginning to reach her limits? As it was, he intended to push her as far as she could get. The tentacle on her clit lapped quickly, almost attacking the sensitive, overstimulated nub without any hint of slowing down. It moved and felt like the tongue of a lover, moving against her in an ever more intense manner. At first it had experimented, moving in one way, then another, until it found the kind that brought out the most excitement... and as soon as that grew a little normal, the moment she might get used to the feeling even a little bit, the tongue would change things up again, perhaps moving at a different angle or a different speed.

The tentacle inside of her moved even faster now, almost a blur inside of her body as it moved in and out, pushing as far into her as was possible, filling her more than she'd ever normally feel. There was no restraint there, the movements of the tentacle going as though it was excited itself!

More tendrils moved, now that she was on her back, to her breasts. Much like the one on her clit, they would feel something like tongues, as they began "licking" her nipples even as another protrusion was being teased in the same way.

"Feel free to let go... you've done quite well, after all."

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:17 am
Profile YIM

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Lying down, her back covered in the thin slime of the core, she became even that much more sensitive to the touch when a wave of pinkish tentacles began running up and down her body like mad, sending more sparks up her system.

The things flick and lick up and down her body, toying with her erect nipples, her clit that poked out of her hood and aroused for more heat touching it.

Let go, said the alien?

No . . . More like snap.

She wasn't sure what it was, the sudden different angle of tongue* or the plucking of her nipples, or even the slick phallus ramming into her walls, but she snapped. Her breath hiccuped in her throat as her head dropped back into the fleshy ground as her whole body began trembling and her walls clenched almost painfully around the phallus, it rubbing and sloshing with her flood of honey spilling out of her. Her whole mind went numb as fireworks went off behind her eyelids and her back arched with the mini seizure.

Then she dropped, her whole body going lacks as her breath resumed in a slow and laborious manner. She had passed out.

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:11 am

She was out. She had served her purpose wonderfully, and had felt as intense a pleasure as was probably possible. Antipode was amused... it had taken awhile to really get her to give in, and in fact she never did seem to until the last few moments. The tendril slipped out of her, the other ones moved away... she was left alone, finally, for the first time since he really began.

And so he had a plan. He didn't usually do this, but he worked quickly, and altered her memories. She wouldn't remember this, but he made sure that it wasn't completely gone. Though she would consciously remember nothing, there would be enough subconscious memory... at least of the pleasure she had felt... to have an amusing effect.

In the morning, the girl would wake up a little bit tired, perhaps a bit sore, but still mostly well rested. Her clothes were folded, and she was in her pajamas, which he'd put her in. And he was long gone, and she could go on with her life as normal... until the next time. And surely, the next time, he'd be able to get her off much better.

There was, however, one memory. Something like words from a dream.

Farewell, Narissa. It was fun. Until next time..."

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:30 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5