View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Forest Path (for Ishtar) 

Post Re: Forest Path (for Ishtar)
Oh, of course. I don't expect you to write it now.

Did he see into her mind about the option of running? Why yes he had. But he had also seen her logic float through her mind. He saw that she wouldn't that he had been correct in assuming that he would be immortalized in a far different manner.

He had released her, setting her down lightly on the earthern ground, mouth tendrils fanning about as he did so, a hand replacing his tentacle as he patted her cheek just as soft as her landing.

Good ...

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:44 am

Ishtar felt herself being put gently on the ground, Aegir's hand brushing gently aginst her. Well, I do have to know about you if I am going to write a play? Or are we going to meet again to discuss it? That sent a little bit of confusion in her mind as she wasn't sure to be afraid or something else.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:16 am

Entering into her mind he began to inject memories into her as he shuffled some of her memories as he made new ones therein, though of course he had not been rebuffed in meeting her again. She had been divine and even broke their deal so that he could have more of her. And to top matters off she was still going to immortalize him in words.

He gave her his entire history in the blink of an eye, mentally implanting it in her.

You will find all you need there I hope. My entire history of the past 200 years or so, I'm afraid you lack the mental capacity to absorb more than that onto your mind.[/color][/i] He explained the newfound memories that he implanted into her.

Character Listing

Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:24 pm

Ishtar was stunned to find new memories in her head suddenly appear. H-How did you do that? That is amazing. This should be enough for her to write a play. She was surprised about how much information was suddenly in her head.

She wondered if she knew more about him then she did about herself. It scared her a bit as she was surprised at what she had learned about Aegir.

Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:03 am

It is easy for me. My kind has evolved to use most of its brain capacity unlike you humans that only use a small percentage of it. I simply stimulated your memories, making new ones that you could recall as if you yourself had experienced them. Due to your philosophical make up there is so much I could download, like loading into a computer you lack the memory to load up all my thoughts, not unless I tampered with your mind that could lead to effects that could leave you as a vegetable which if I'm not mistaken, you'd be loath to endure.

So I kept things simple, you didn't need my entire history after all and that does cover about two of your centuries which is well longer than your kinds life span.

Character Listing

Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:27 pm

Ishtar was stunned as felt what Aegior thought. So this is only part of your l-lifespan. So how old are you? She couldn't imagine how old he could be if this was just a small portion of his memories. It was simply unbelieveable to her. I think what you have given should be sufficient to make a play.

It will take a while for me to come up with the play. I hope you will like it when I am done. She wasn't sure how she felt about that last statement, but she said none the less.

Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:40 am

In your years? He thought for a moment as he did the calculations in his mind. Over 10,000 years, young adult by my species, if that gives you any indication as to how old I could become.

He did sense a little uncertainty within her as his eyes regarded her for a moment. I'm sure that you will do the best you can with the material provided to you if not, well it at least has been tried.

Character Listing

Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:11 pm

10,000 years...Wow!!! Ishtar couldn't even begin to imagine such a number. Recorded human history was less than 10,000 years. And he was a young adult? How much older could he possible get? 100,000 years? 200,000 years?

Aegir's comment reassured her. It sees he would be content with making the a genuine effort at the project. She could feel her imagined pressure evaporate as she exhailed a sigh of relief.

Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:44 pm

Sensing the wonder that had crept into her mind he had been moved to answer. Of course he had no reason too though he had done so anyway. Some members of my species have lived much longer than that. I'm, we're, effectively ageless beings who tend to end our existence violently usually murdered by our own nodes ... I suppose you would call them children though I know that the eldest living being of our kind is just shy of a million or so of your years, as you can see we've been around for a great deal of time.

He did feel her uneasiness subside though and had turned his attention upon that. I have lived long enough to know that all you can achieve is your best, even if you should fail at an endeavor. That, and nothing further, is what I can ask of you and no further.

Character Listing

Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:49 am

Aegir's people are effectively ageless. So short of something bad happening to Aegir, he will live forever. So among these people, it would be her play that would make him stand out. So it is fame through my play you are interested in.

I will do my best to make a great play about you.

Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:54 am

He had nodded in compliance. That had been effectively right, he had thought for a brief moment before giving her a response. That is effectively correct. Unless my life ends violently I am effectively immortal though I am not certain that in my absence if the eldest amongst us has past on as you would effectively call natural causes but I very much doubt this. I have yet to learn if it is even possible, though I doubt that it is.

Pondering on this point he wondered to himself if such a thing had been even possible. Fame, any sort of notoriety would due.

One of his tentacles hung over her shoulder as he "spoke" to her about things. It had been a little odd since there had not been a great many students that he interacted with, though he had found that he had enjoyed the matter opening up freely as he spoke. Perhaps he had been lonely, perhaps he grew weary of his standard existence upon the island itself.

Character Listing

Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:12 am

Ishtar felt a tentacle hang on her shoulder. It was then she realized that she still topless. She blushed a little as she pulled her top back up over her breasts. It was really odd to her that he attacked her and now he was chatting with her. Still she was facinated by what she was learning about Aegir's people.

Well, I guess a good play would be a good start.

Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:41 am

Yes, it would be. He repeated into her mind as he watched as she pulled up her top. He brought a hand to her face smoothing his fingers against her cheek as he had debated with something.

He had pondered altering her memories, making this all seem like a dream though he didn't do this. He had simply retracted his tentacle and hand from her.

Then unless there are any further questions I'll leave you to get started.

Character Listing

Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:10 pm

O-okay. I will work on it when I get back to my dorm. She was relieved that he had let her go. She slowly stood up as his limbs leave her. She was finally a way to go, she just had to find her way home.

Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:26 am

He had sensed that she had been quite away from the dorms, masking himself in an illusion of a blond haired student. Pushing a lock of hair behind an ear Aegir gazed at her though blue eyes.

"You'd probably come under the attention of other beings. I'll see you back to the dorms and leave you be to fate there. Until that time you have my protection."

While he had spoken telepathically his mouth did move matching up with the words to give the illusion of speech.

Character Listing

Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next