View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 6:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Progress (for Ishtar) 

Post Re: Progress (for Ishtar)
Edged on by her words he continued, those cherished sounds echoing against his ear drums, his cock slicing gingerly inside her though his tentacle in her had experienced no such fatigue and could go a little faster.

He did not go too quickly though, concerned that he might harm her which had gone against his own desires. He was a being use to depositing pleasure, not pain, upon others and that had been what he strived for even now.

His tongue slipped up and down her spine, tentacles grasping her as the salty taste of her own skin dashed against his tongue as he ran it against her. But now he had believed that he had been touching her g-spot, to the front of her vagina.

He still pressed into her even if it had been gingerly, his length throbbing as if it were going to give out but to appease it he drew it from her only to replace himself with his two smaller cocks that pressed together given his central one the rest that it had needed.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:52 am

Ishtar moaned with each thrust of his sensitive member. Though they were slow each thrust had was hitting her g-spot, she knew it was only a matter of time before she would orgasm again.

The tentacle too was working its magic on her rear, though its pace was only slight faster as if was trying to be careful not hurt her. Still it was alot of stimuli to take in at once. She could feel his tongue driving her wild as traced her spine back and forth. A tentacle was still playing her one of her breasts. Subcontiously one her hands grabbed her remaining breast and began to rub it as well.

Suddenly his member pulled out of her, No please don't stop. Ah! She was shocked to her that pass from her lips. As if respond two more members dove inside her flower picking up the slack that had been left by the tiring larger member. Ohhh! She closed her eyes as she could feel a second wave of pleasure begin to form within her.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:41 am

It had been rare that he had been told not to stop, it occuring twice maybe thrice since his arrival here little more than a year or so back. Feeling her pleasure rise up within her and his shaft replaced by his smaller ones he had been able to surge inside her once again.

No longer having to worry about his own sensitivity he cast that aside as his tempo began to increase as he thrust himself faster and faster within her, hands gripping at her shoulders growing tighter and tighter with each passing second, his cocks and the tentacle inside her, while crushed by her tight walls began pulsating inside her, throbbing then contracting only to throb again with each moment that had slipped past.

His tentacle squeezing down against her breast while his tongue slid against her back as if he had been fascinated by the taste that had washed over his tongue.

Character Listing

Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:58 am

Ahhh!...This is it! She could feel his tempo increase inside her. Her moaning began to increase in tempo as she could feel his grip tight around her. His hands were digging deep into her shoulders as the tentacle squeezed her swollen breast.

Meanwhile the tongue was continued its game while the remaining tentacle continued its thrusts in to her rear. She could feel the pleasure welling up inside her. She was again on the edge, it would only take a bit more to drive her over the edge. Ohhh!!!...I...going...to....to...Aah!

Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:25 am

Her words had been cut off as a tingle spread through his body. Already her tightness fanned over him that friction washing against his length felt so good against him as he coursed into her, again and again.

Burbling groans left his mouth increasing in intensity as the seconds passed, the sound more guttural now considering that his tongue had been working up her back to her neck. Fingers tightened about her shoulders as he surged inside her, his lengths rippling as he pushed his way into her core.

His tentacle pressed itself into her rear, it rubbing up against his cocks through the thin wall of flesh that had separated her pussy from her anus only serving to add to the friction that had cascaded through him.

The tips of his shafts began to glisten with pre-cum indicating that he had been close indeed as he began throbbing more fiercely inside her. Oh, yes, cum, cum.

Character Listing

Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:22 pm

Ishtar could feel Aegir pressing deep inside her faster and faster, harder and harder. His hands digging deeper and deeper inside. The pleasure grew more and more and within her. Her hand rubbed her own breast she was overwhelmed by the sensation of it all.

As his word entered her head, she finally could not hold out any longer. Her head shot up as she moaned, AHHHHHH!!!

Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:53 am

And that had been when he lost it, his smaller cocks expanding just a little then retracting like canons firing off inside the core of her body as her heat compressed down against him, coursing her heat against him as her head croned up.

Again he found himself groaning out in that bubbly fashion as he held himself deep inside the depths of her body, fingers still pressing against her shoulders as his body shuddered in response to the orgasm that rocked him.

His motion had halted as he simply held himself lodged inside her, simply feeling himself throb with each beat of his heart as blood coursed though his body. His fingers eased up against the flesh of her body as did his tentacles until they retracted from her body.

Character Listing

Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:25 am

As Aegir's tentacles slid out of her body, Ishtar dropped down on the couch arm as she shuttered from the aftereffects of her orgasm. As she lay over the arm, she tried to catch her breath. She could still feel him throb in her slowly. She paused, unsure what he planed for her.

Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:46 am

While she clamed down he had taken a moment to catch his breath, a single hand fanning from her shoulder down her back. His voice creeping back into her mind as he "spoke".

You can put that into your play. He stated, his shafts tingling with the aftermath of his own pleasure. He slid out of her, his cocks still dribbling as he leaked out his own essence onto the couch.

He knew that as long as he was around that it had been highly unlikely that he would allow her to get to work on her play, still he had made no immediate motion to the door, he too out of breath at the moment to conjure up an illusion to mask himself upon exiting the dressing room.

Character Listing

Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:08 am

I don't know if I can put that in my play. I not sure how many people would go to a play like that. I suppose I could put the emotion of it into the play.

She felt him slid out of her. Exhausted she collapsed into the couch. If she wasn't so worn out she might have been embarassed to lay naked infront of someone like this, especially with fellow students nearby. She rested as she saw him attempt to figure out what to do next.

Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:49 am

He hadn't been entirely serious about what he said but it did spark a response in him as his hands soothed down her back tentacles sliding against her legs as she collapsed on the couch before him. Mouth tendrils danced and twisted as he looked upon her.

Mo, I suppose that is the wrong venue for that, it is a play after all.

Using a tentacle he rolled her over onto her back on the couch so that he had been facing her, one hand reaching up to fondle a breast as if it were a ripe piece of hanging fruit.

Character Listing

Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:00 pm

Ishtar felt Ageir's hands caresses her back as his tentacles slid against her legs. Her back arched a little as he hit a ticklish spot.

As heard his response, she felt a tentacle roll her over so she faced the mauve creature, his mouth tendrils moving as if they had a mind of their own as his white eyes looked down on her naked form. She felt his hand wrap around one of her breasts. [/color=LightSkyBlue]Ah![/color] She closed her eyes in response to his squeeze.

Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:18 am

He watched as her eyes pressed closed, his hand still caressing her breast as delicious sounds spilled out of her mouth at his prompting. Mouth tendrils still flickering this way and that as he had withdrawn his hands from the flesh of her body, his mind weighing upon her as his telekkinesis held her down, sure she could still communicate if she had wanted, screaming if she so desired though he doubted that she would do so.

A moment later he had cloaked himself once more in the image of a familiar student, the student she had met not long ago. A smile creased her lips as she turned towards the door, opening it a hair then looking back over his shoulder as if he had been about to say something though he didn't slipping out into the hall, his telekinesis on her residing as the door closed to behind him.

Character Listing

Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:25 am

Ishtar open her eyes as she felt his caress leave her, she saw that Aegir had moved away from the couch. She tried to move her head and arms but found that were pinned down by an unseen force. She not was sure what was going on, but she didn't like being pinned down.

Then she heard the door open slightly. Ishtar immediately kept quiet. The last thing she wanted was to spotted by another student naked like this on the couch. She heard the door open some more before closing again. She did not hear a scream, so she could only assume Aegir made his exit. Still she couldn't move, she hoped that eventually what ever was holding her down would let her go.

Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:21 am

The invisible force on her subsided, he had figured correctly that she wouldn't bring any attention to herself not that he couldn't handle matters if she did. He being a bit lazy had appreciated not having to deal with any hassels as he made his exit.

His movement had been slow but given that no one was really paying attention to him he could get away with moving slowly down the halls, scanning minds as he usually did no one had suspected anything as the back stage area had been a buzz with activity, people removing props from Aida, actress speaking to proffessors and the like, the normal humdrum that went on after rehersal had been complete.

Character Listing

Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next