View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:32 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Unexpected Tutor (Vera) 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: Unexpected Tutor (Vera)
Seraph laughed briefly at Vera's words. That was not payment for anything, the lesson was provided because I wanted to. That was because you offered this as an alternative offer. As for the rather cruel nature to which it took, that was because you had started to irritate me. If you hadn't irritated me I would have not placed anything blocking your orgasms in place.

Seraph looks thoughtful for a moment as he considers, his eyes almost seem to be gazing at the future, as uncertain as such magic is. Seraph's eyes gaze through hundreds, thousands of possible futures as he looks for the outcomes he wants. Of course the future is very uncertain, and can shift at any time. Soon however, much sooner than he would have expected, he finds a very interesting turn of events. As he checks through multiple potential futures the same events appear although the time and location shift slightly.

As his awareness of the room returns he chuckles to himself. I was going to show you what I could do when someone hadn't annoyed me, after all I find watching a girl orgasm more entertaining than not. But after seeing a possible future I have changed me mind, and instead I will leave you with a question. You don't even have to answer it, and will probably just forget all about it the moment I leave. All I did was control when you orgasmed and for how long. Now for the question, if the positions were reversed, if you had the possibility to control another girl reached orgasm would you use it? Or would you let them reach it when their bodies naturally reached it? If our positions had been reversed, would you have done what I did?

With one last smile Seraph vanishes, he doesn't care if Vera answers or not. With the probability of what he had seen her answer would come soon enough. Although Seraph was curious as to whether she would remember his question when that time came, when she was the one with control over an Arab students body and soul. Would Vera take control over that students orgasm and use that control to make her own job of teaching and binding her easier, or would she instead use the control for her own gain. Just as Seraph had just done.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:34 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Unexpected Tutor (Vera)
For a higher being specialized in light magic, he was not very bright. The angel completely missed what the problem was and what was the cause of Vera's agony which led to her decision. She already knew about various drugs, poisons, and spells that can prevent one from reaching bliss. Used correctly they could grant a level of control and manipulation over a student.

But that was not the only thing the foolish angel did. He allowed the orgasm to activate and immediately halts it mid flow. To put in perspective of the monsters view point, it would be no different than him spurting out hot seed only to have someone suddenly smash his cock closed. The flow is immediately halted but the pressure and strain that was just release now had no place to go. The body was not designed for such strain and if it were not for the magic healing her, there was no doubt in her mind that something would have broken inside her or ruptured. Preventing orgasms from the beginning is one thing while turning it off and on with no warning is another. The human body did not work like a water facet when it came to climaxes.

The misguided question was easy to answer as she had already done similar to past troublesome students. But she would never apply such drugs to a body that was already cumming. In fact such warnings were mentioned by NICE before she was allowed to use such tools.

The matter was closed now, a fact she was very thankful for. Seraph was gone and her floor was a mess. Just another day at the workplace. Sighing softly, Vera used the wall to support her as she made her way to the bathroom. It was going to take a long hot bath to remove the aches and pains in her body.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:12 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5