View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Silver and Gold (Elizia) 

Post Re: Silver and Gold (Elizia)
Harder and faster the woman's hips went, invading the Head Girl's body over and over again. Not one bit of the student's juicy hot sex was left untouched or unstimulated by the pulsing rod. Elizia's hips produced wet slaps as they continuously slammed against Vera's sweating body. She gasped desperately for breath, forcing her body to endure through the relentless needs of the goddess. Every thrust demanded the student's undivided attention, leaving her completely unaware of just how much tension was building in the monster's body.

When Elizia let forth a loud moan, everything seemed to stop leaving only the rapid pulse of the monster's cock throbbing against Vera's inner walls. It was only the calm before the storm though as the powerful being thrusted hard and rapidly into her already violently twitching vagina. The Head Girl's eyes fluttered and rolled back in her head as her body and soul completely surrendered to the powerful lust that was washed over her. Her screams sound with Elizia's moans, they both cumming long and hard at once. Hot juices mixed with molten cum as it filled her womb and oozed around her tightly spread walls. Vera's body continued to jolt and twitch from the amount of pleasure her body had just felt. Her mind was completely crushed as she stared blankly into the ceiling. Whatever the goddess's goal was, it seemed to have been successful.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:25 am

(Sorry for taking so long, the internet in my house is acting strange and last week was busy)

The fast wet slaps of the goddess as she penetrated the head girl repeatedly stopped for a second as the pleasure washed over her, but they continued for a longer while even as the two beautiful females experienced their own powerful orgasms. Elizia's hips kept moving and her legs trembled a bit as her massive rod started filling Vera with her molten cum and her vagina squirted out her juices to the floor, her eyes enjoying the sight of Vera trembling and cumming until her eyes closed as she released a more passionate moan; her bliss was overwhelming her like it had other times.

When her cum started to ooze out a bit more calmly, Elizia finally stopped thrusting, her face covered with an expression of pure bliss and satisfaction. Her phallus had absorbed every drop of juice from Vera and power was shared with the deity. In return, a bit more of her immense magical energy flowed into the head girl. The deity was moaning loudly as her body tensed, but as she started to deal with the aftershocks of her intense orgasm, her moans started being a bit lower and then she rested her weight on her arm beside Vera, her large and sensitive breasts feeling good by merely swinging over the head girl. Her other hand caressed the student's body as she pulled her rod out from her battered vagina and she put her knees to Vera's sides, her wet nether lips and cum-covered phallus twitching over the silver-haired student's breasts as she thought of her dominance over Vera, as obvious as it was when she saw her blank eyes gazing at the ceiling. Have you learned your lesson Vera? I hope you're up for a bit more, though... she thought as she waited for a reaction from the broken girl.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:15 am

The Head Girl was left sprawled out on the bed, her legs hanging off the edge. Hot cum oozed from her abused folds as she continued to stare out into space. The thrusting had finally stopped and her body was given those few precious moments to recover. But even in her current state, she could feel the goddess's warm body sitting on her stomach. The still swollen and dripping cock fell upon her heavy orbs, letting her dazed mind feel the size and heat from the impressive member. She could feel it pulsing though not as rapid as her own heart beating.

It was several moments before Vera's eyes fluttered and began to blink out of their cloudy daze. Her entire body ached from the number Elizia put her through. The warm afterglow washed over her, filling her with a sense of euphoria. Stirring a bit, she noticed the being still sitting on top of her. Her eyes lowered to see the woman's meat resting between her luscious breasts. Her mind clearing, she knew what had happened though what caused or led to this was still beyond her. Could have been magic could have been aphrodisics. But in the end it did not matter as the still swollen rod meant one thing. The goddess was not done with her yet. "Wh-What... What are you going to do to me?" she asked, still breathless from the experience.

Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:22 pm

Elizia let out a smile as she saw Vera coming to herself, though barely, her body and mind still unable to do anything or think straight, still under the influence of the sexual deity. Even as the head girl asked the blonde woman what her plans were with her, she kept that smile and caressed Vera's face before fondling the student's breasts a little, spreading a bit of her cum on them. "I'm planning to feel very good this evening with you as my partner tonight... But that's the nicest way I can put it in." The deity's hips started to move forward, the menacingly large member of hers, dripping of sexual juices from both of them getting closer and closer to Vera's mouth. "Would you kindly lick it clean?" The throbbing meat had reached her lips and pushed against them, trying to push beyond them.

SFA---

Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:37 am

Vera wanted to say no as the goddess rubbed warm cum over her firm orbs. She could smell the stench of sex and lust from the woman's still rock hard cock, dripping its ooze all over her chest and now her collarbone and neck. Her body was still tingling all over from the massive amounts of orgasms she suffered because of this monster. Her body yearned for more, to become this being's plaything for as long it could. The Head Girl did not want to succumb though.

"Please.." she gasped, "I... I can find others to pleasure you. I... I should get back to work." Her mind was swimming, making it difficult to think of a reasonable defense against Elizia's advances. Even before being touched by this monster, she was so easily made so weak and vulnerable. The Head Girl had every right to fear such a being that could manipulate her body and mind so easily. But to willingly give in, even if it was impossible to resist she had to at least show some willpower.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:28 pm

"That won't be necessary. All girls can offer someone in their stead in order to avoid it. But when I choose one, I stick with her," replied the deity as she moved her hips and caused her erect phallus to spread the mix of sexual juices even more on Vera's chest. She could tell what the head girl felt, she could tell she desired to feel more and knew that the part of her still lightly awake and sane wanted to fight against it. Even after knowing this, Elizia just smiled and took each of the student's breasts in her hands and pressed them against her cock.

The goddess closed her eyes upon feeling the softness causing pleasure all along her length, her member still extra sensitive after her orgasm. After releasing a light moan, she focused her attention and power back to Vera, her influence starting to work against her battered mind and body, allowing her to feel her lust and carousal even stronger. "Why wouldn't you want to be with me though Vera? I'm sure you love it. You wouldn't want to stay without being pleasured, right? Just imagine having an itch so big to relieve yourself and being unable to..."

SFA---

Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:44 am

Her full breasts were taken and wrapped around the pulsing rod. The goddess would not be denied her pleasure as Vera was left staring in awe at the large tip dripping fluids onto her chest. The Head Girl's hands rested on Elizia's thighs but there was no way she would be able to force this woman off of her. Before she could think further, a wave of pure lust and heat washed over her senses. "Ah.." she gasped, her eyes widening in shock at the powerful sensation and yet Elizia had hardly moved. But the feelings were there, powerful and demanding her attention.

"I..." she whispered faintly, her eyes losing focus once more, "We... We shouldn't... Be... Wh-What are you.. Doing to me?" Vera was struggling but it was a losing battle as more of her willpower simply folded to this new power. Unable to focus, her thoughts drifted to where Elizia wished them. Thoughts of being so needing that she could not satisfy it herself. Her thighs rubbed together as her sex ached to be touched once more. Nails dug into Elizia's thighs as she stared in wonder at the magnificient being sitting on her.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:45 pm

The goddess only had a smile as she watched the head girl staring blankly in awe at her cock, dripping their fluids on her chest and approaching to her face as Elizia pushed her hips a bit more. There were obvious signs that Vera was falling victim to her lust and the magic of the deity, and without the strength to push her off, she could only try to ask her what was she doing to her nubile body. The blonde woman simply chuckled. "Just letting you have a piece of what other girls feel around here. Good, isn't it?" Her cock throbbed, pulsing between Vera's full breasts as Elizia moved her hips backwards, releasing a low purr as she pushed forward again. Not only was she feeling the pleasure of having her member smothered by the head girl's chest, but her swollen clitoris was rubbing against the student's stomach and chest as she moved.

SFA---

Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:46 pm

"Uhhnnn.. Pl-Please... I... I can't..." she moaned. Vera knew very well what the other girls felt. She was a student herself afterall. But she doubts such reasoning would matter anymore, not that such coherent thoughts could really filter through her clouded mind anymore. Elizia's hands pressed against her breasts, tightening around the swollen rod as those hips continued to buck forward. The heated tip was almost to her lips and everything in her mind was telling her to lick it nice and slowly. The Head Girl's cheeks were flushed with arousal. Juices continued to flow freely from her folds as her thighs rubbed together in a futile attempt to disperse the needful heat. She could even feel the goddess's swollen pearl pulsing rapidly against her smooth belly, dragging up and down as the monster continued to grind into her chest.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:06 pm

"Oh, don't give up so easily. I know you can," the goddess cooed, her amber eyes fixed on Vera's and her mouth forming a smile as she kept pushing her hips. Her swollen cock's tip almost touched the student's lips, the juice-covered head looking even deliciously tempting for the dominated head girl helpless beneath the sexual deity. She waited to the very last second when the student's mind was shouting to lick it before pulling back one last time, drawing the cock away from her face. But as she pulled back, Elizia's fingers pinched Vera's nipples and clamped on them, her magic making the silver-haired beauty to feel her nipples on fire, a very strong warmth spreading across her breasts and then reaching her stomach.

When the goddess pushed again, the warmth started to change into a chilling cold. Her already hard nipples would feel they were frozen and then her stomach felt the same, until even her nose started to feel the effects, but just between her lovely mounds was the hot and hard member of Elizia, approaching quickly. The blonde being moaned lowly as her pearl rubbed against Vera's stomach until her phallus' head posed once again before her eyes. To the goddess, Vera's breasts were not cold at all, on the contrary; but to the student, Elizia's body and cock had become the only source of heat for her body.

SFA---

Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:20 am

"Ahhhnnnnn!" Her body arched into the goddess's heated touch. It felt like searing flames were flowing directly into her engorged teats. She writhed in erotic agony, shocked by the power the monster was channeling into her already swollen peaks. The sudden change from hot to ice cold sounded a sharp cry from the silver haired woman. Her body was shivering as heat left her body. Vera shifted helplessly, trying to get under the sheets for any sort of warmth.

There was only source of heat she could use though and it was sawing between her breasts. Gasping, her breathing shuddered as the chill filled her entire body. All she had was the molten hot tip before her lips. Whimpering helplessly, she closed her eyes and took the tip into her lips. Though it was only for the heat, her body went on its on and began to drag her tongue over the sensitive tip. Every buck of the goddess's hips, she took more of the large phallus into her mouth, sucking at the needed heat.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:42 pm

((I'm so sorry for not replying all this time. But I'm now officially on vacations, so I will return to be more active again!))

The goddess' smile grew a bit wider every time the poor student whimpered and moaned thanks to the violent changes in her perception of temperature she was causing. Her cries were more than music to her ears, and seeing her will breaking was pleasing her to no end. When Vera couldn't help but open her mouth to accept the hot and engorged tip of Elizia's phallus, the deity let out a small moan as she felt the head girl's warmth and wet tongue. Even if she only sucked lightly at the beginning, the lust that had took over her body, along with the urgent necessity of heat, were making her tongue play all around the sensitive part of the phallus.

The more Vera dragged her tongue over her new member, the more Elizia moaned, the pleasure easily and quickly taking over her phallus and spreading to her loins and womb. Always wanting for more, Elizia started thrusting into and out of the student's cleavage with more intensity and speed, and Vera took more of her massive cock into her mouth. One of the deity's hands remained on Vera's breasts, pinching her nipples and massaging the swollen tits as she kept thrusting between them while the other hand went the student's crotch, her hand seeming hot against the cold sensation Vera had all over her body. The deity's hand's movements would be most welcome against her nether lips as they brought heat and pleasure whenever they touched them and rubbed against them.

SFA---

Fri May 13, 2011 7:11 pm

((Its fine, I have been busy as well. Semester is finally over though))

"Mmph.. Mmm... Ahh.." Her moans were muffled and cut off by the cock constantly thrusting into her mouth. Feeling the heat feed into her body, she found herself sucking deeper in order to tend to her chilled body. Her breasts were burning with desire as the hot meat sawed between them, pulsing with warmth as they continue to swell and become more and more sensitive to the touch. The attacks were taking their toll on the helpless Head Girl. Her eyes were losing focus as she could only think of the pulsing cock pushing between her breasts and rubbing against her tongue. She salivated at the taste of the warm meat, sucking harder and deeper with each thrust into the back of her throat.

Eyelids flutter as Elizia's fingers pinched her swollen nub. Her areolae were puffing out from her breasts while her nipples stood proudly on top of the swelling peaks. The more the goddess touched them, the more heat they were fed and the more they swelled. Her breasts were tingling all over, sending wave after debilitating wave of pleasure through her entire body. The other hand slid down to between her thighs. The mere touch to her drooling netherlips caused her hips to rise up, grinding wantonly against the goddess's fingers. She nearly gagged as gasps of pleasure sound from her throat as her tongue lathered all over the pulsing meat.

Fri May 13, 2011 9:06 pm

"Ahh..." The beautiful goddess moaned, her member throbbing intensely the more the head girl sucked and licked it. Her hips trembled as they thrust between her breasts and into her mouth, the pleasure overwhelming the blonde woman. She could feel how Vera lost focus, the heat that irradiated from the cock was the only thing that mattered, and the delicious taste it had as it pushed against her tongue and throat. In that sense, Elizia gave the head girl what she wanted, thrusting more and more as her hand that caressed the silver haired beauty's breasts acted more intensely. It pinched her hard nipples, tweaking them slightly and then pressing against the soft mounds, massaging the pain away and giving the swollen peaks more of the heat they needed.

After feeling Vera's hips demand more attention to her poor netherlips, Elizia acted a bit slow on that, her palm pressing down on her pubic mound, her fingers caressing lightly the swollen womanhood, tracing them all along and then rubbing them upwards until her fingers met her clitoris. She kept that motion going until she felt her own climax rising, her cock throbbed and her insides were on fire. Vera would easily feel the warm juice Elizia left on her stomach. Before reaching ecstasy, the deity introduced her fingers into Vera's sex, the hand's temperate increasing lightly. It did not harm the head girl, but gave her warmth and pleasure far more intense than she could imagine. Her palm rubbed against the tender nub of her clitoris as her fingers seemed to rub on every part of her inner walls, finding her g-spot and rubbing it relentlessly.

SFA---

Sun May 22, 2011 7:46 pm

Vera squeaked and groaned as her body was filled with the lustful heat. Her nipples pulsed and throbbed, aching to be touched after each tweak of the goddess's fingers. The woman's breasts had nearly swelled another cup size from pure arousal alone. Nipples were diamond hard, standing proudly from the tops of their luscious mounds with each beat of her heart filling them with even more of her hot blood. Her hips writhed, trying to get those fingers into her body but the goddess decided the rate that she would be stimulated. The monster teased her, tracing her swollen netherlips and playing with her clitoris. Each touch of those heated fingers sent her hips jolting upwards as if being shocked by a prod.

Feeling the rapid pulse of the hot meat in her mouth, the human woman knew that the monster was reaching her own breaking point. She sucked vigorously, feeling warm juices soak over her stomach. Then without warning, Elizia's fingers entered her folds. Stars flashed in Vera's vision as she let forth a muffled squeal. It was as if a brick just hit her between the eyes, leaving her completely daze as a rush of sensation crashed into her mind. The heat filled her juicy passage causing her inner walls to shudder and spasm violently. There was no stopping it now. The heat filled her belly and ignited the butterflies fluttering within. Like an exploding star, heat rushed to every part of her body. Juices squirted out around Elizia's stroking fingers. Each strike against her swollen g-spot sent pure electric pleasure shooting up her spine. Muffled wails sound from Vera's throat as her entire body was wracked in a soul shattering climax.

Mon May 23, 2011 4:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next