View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Selected (for Anariah) 

Post Re: Selected (for Anariah)
"Listen to yourself. Monsters! Come on, who'd believe that? And the last time I've checked we were on an island, so their are no schools nearby unless you attribute them to the mainland and the closest is what, 40 miles from the shore save for high schools, elementary schools and pre-schools.

"So, what, at best you brought an under aged high school student here that apparently attacked you, stripped you and broke the window and why would he leave you alone in the closet, assuming that it was a he."

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:01 pm

Quickly proceeding to clothe myself, I was beginning to feel nervous. “I don’t know what you are implying, Professor ___? It doesn’t matter anyways, I’m getting out of here now”, I was determined to flee, hooking my bra without even adjusting my large breasts inside, and then moving straight to stepping into my skirt.

"I was attacked, no matter what you think”, I was just about yelling, at him, but not making eye contact as tears were beginning to form. I didn’t’ know what he was trying to pull, but I had to get away from that class and him as fast as I could, something inside me was telling me to run, and my fingers trembled as I tried to fasten my clothes.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:30 am

'You're not going any where," he snapped then grabbed her wrists as he glared at her. "This is going straight to the dean, let him decide on things. Such as who broke the window. I don't believe this nonesense about monsters. And if they did exist, I very much doubt a mere closet would stop them as it were."

Character Listing

Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:08 am

Tears of anger and frustration trickling down my cheeks now, “Do I look like I have glass from the window anywhere on me, or cuts from a broken window? I have scratches from the monster’s claws on my face. You’re a jerk”, my words lashed back at him. “Fine! Take me to the Dean’s office then, but I’m not staying here with you any longer”, I sassed back, trying to pull my hand from his firm grip.

My heart was racing, I didn’t like conflict, and this had a weird tone to it anyways. I knew the idea of monsters was crazy, but he had a strange look in his eyes when stared at me. I was freaked out and determined to leave, now.

Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:32 pm

"I'm no doctor," he referred to her cuts. As she tried to wriggle out of his grasp he held on to her firmly then grinned. "Showing such disrespect to a professor earns you a greater lesson then simply going off to the dean."

He swept her legs out from her at the same time that he released her wrists as he gazed down upon her, he still grinned down upon her though he dropped swiftly to his knees before giving her a chance to recover. His hands pawing at her wrists as they sought to reobtain a hold on her again.

Character Listing

Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:08 pm

A high pitched squeal flew out of my opened mouth as his swift move sent me airborne for a second before hitting the ground, landing flat on my ass, but not before my newly freed hands tried to soften my impact.

I glared up at him, beginning to truly despise this man. “How dare you…. I will go talk to the Dean myself. This … ughh … you are … stop-P!”, I struggled with the anger getting in the way of my words, and then my shock took over as his hands reached for my wrists again. “Stop … let me go!”, I yelled now laying flat on the ground my arms and legs flailing to gain balance to get up, and escape any grip he might get on me.

Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:44 pm

His hands clamping down upon her wrists her wrists pinning her arms to the floor. He appeared stronger then he looked given that she could hardly move her hands as she struggled. A knee wedged between her legs prying them apart so that he could get both his legs between them.

"Oh, the dean wouldn't be surprised in the least," his eyes went milky, a pure white coloration as he gazed down at her for a moment. His head bent down licking at one of her breasts slowly, his tongue snaking out of his mouth to skim along her aerol.

His body squirming above hers so that she could feel the poke of his firm erection against her as he did so.

Character Listing

Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:01 pm

My grunts and groans were not full of pleasure, but were the guttural bursts of wind from my lungs as I resisted what was clearly now an assault. “AAAHH! …uhh … H-HELP! …uggh ….Get OFF me!!”, I repeated, hoping that even at such an early hour of the day, someone would be passing by and hear me.

He had no trouble overpowering me for such a small man, and within seconds my legs were spread wide as he took his position between them. A momentary glance of his face, as I was tossing my head back and forth, stopped my cold in the moment, as my eyes widened to confirm the distinct change in color his eyes displayed before me. Then his words made sense. This was not a man, but some sort of beast, and he spoke as if he and the Dean were best friends.

My unsecured breasts were in clear sight, like gifts to the aroused man now on top of me, and he accepted the present gladly with his tongue, as he awakened my tips. I continued to struggle, I tried to kick, but he was skilled in pinning a frantic female to the ground. I couldn’t move anything that would prevent this. I couldn’t stop him from rubbing his hard cock on me, my only hope was that he somehow be interrupted and be forced to flee.

Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:48 pm

Flee ... I think not. The words pressing into her mind telepathically as if he had read them as easily as one reads a newspaper in the morning. Nice ... he commented as he brought a tongue against her hard nipple.

He ground against her as his form above her seemed to burst and reshape itself like a werewolf reverting form. Of course he went through no such change but rather dropped the illusion that had been masking his appearance with a great deal of flair.

Four tendrils sprouted from his face, each lashing about before spreading out to encompass and hold one of her breasts while the tip of his tongue skimmed over the tip of her nipple. While she would be unable to see it his lower legs vanished replaced by eight tnetacles a pair of which moved up against her wrists coiling around them as he held her down. His hands so free had slid against the sides of her body.

Scream if it comforts you ... the nearest sentients other then monsters that is, happen to be in the dorms, most of which are still slumbering in their beds ... no, there's a janitor here ... ah, he's not human either, maybe he would care to join us if you call out for help?

Character Listing

Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:54 pm

His human shape transforming before my eyes muted my words, as he continued to hold me rigid. His new appendages groping and molding my breast while his aroused member was relentless in stimulating itself on my pelvis. This is not the first encounter I’ve had with a telepathic creature, reading my thoughts and maybe even my desires, and I became concerned with the arousal his assault was instilling in me.

“Let me go! Stop this!” I continued to yell at him, although the seed he planted of me calling for other monsters, lowered my volume, and reduced my beckoning for outside help. I didn’t want him to sense my arousal, and maybe it wasn’t too late for me stop it. I didn’t know how I would get away from him now, not until he was “done” with me, and my eyes began to well up again, this time with hopelessness.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:22 pm

Had he been lying that there was another bestial being around? Maybe, maybe not though his words had the desired effect. He grinned a little, tendrils around his mouth doing a reflexive wave of sorts though his head leaned over her breast flickering his tip against her nipple.

He seemed to be in no hurry as she struggle effortlessly in his grasp. And to think that you had an option there were you would have never realized the difference. He picked up on her arousal of course a being as attuned to telepathic transmissions as he was almost always aware of what was going on. What challenged him, sometimes, was if someone managed to clear their head of matters but that rarely worked since he could see into the subconscious just as well.

A tentacle squirmed between their bodies, the tip of it stretching out until it made contact with her clit. A portion of his mind concentrated on her memories as he often did with students to see if they possessed something he wanted or could benefit from.

He was not above making deals to be immortalized in some way. Sculpture, song, ballad. Once he even spared someone to get little radio transcievers tapped into dorm rooms broadening his perspective "searching". Spare one to get tabs on other victims that he could take advantage of at his leisure worked out for one as patient as he.

But he sensed nothing within her mind ... of course he virtually lacked imagination and perhaps she could surprise him there but he doubted it.

Let you go? Before our mutual fun? I think not. Another portion of his multifaceted mind began concentrating on the pleasure centers of her brain, stimulating it further as he rubbed upon the nerves there.

Character Listing

Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:41 pm

The very idea that I was seeking counseling for my ability to be aroused by something like this, the hidden desire to be forced into sexual acts would only compromise my situation with a telepathic monster. I tried not to think about it, but the more I tried, the more aroused I became. His tentacles writhing about my body made the stimulation of the flesh, his toying and rubbing of my nipples and now my clit made the stimulation of my sexual organs, and the fact that he had me pinned, barely able to move was the third disturbing ingredient.

I could feel the wetness building between my pussy’s lips with each strained breath I took, but I continued to resist him. Closing my eyes, I pretended I wasn’t here, I thought of the last movie I saw, or thought of my parents back home, but it was rough to block out the events present. I squeezed my eyes tight and began biting my lip to distract from my throbbing clit, but I couldn’t seem to resist the pleasure continued to grow inside me, despite my silent attempts to smother it.

Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:41 pm

Keenau Reeves sucked int that film, certainly not his best work ... he chided as he spoke into her mind. There were no secrets that she could keep from him as he peeled away memories as easily as layers on an onion.

Rewarded for his efforts so far, he could feel the peaks of her nipples erect more so then seeing them with his own eyes. He chimed in again though his head arched away from her as he gazed down at her, thumbs dancing over her nipples as he did so.

I will be kind and let you chose a position you find least demeaning. He pressed against the door telepathically holding it closed incase she tried to make a break for it. That done, his tentacles retracted from her though whipped about the ground in order to be close to her in order to use them once more should he have need.

He was slow, he knew this, and thus took counter measures to reduce his weakness whenever possible.

Character Listing

Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:35 am

“Let me up then”, my words had attitude, denying that any of this was enjoyable, nor that I had any plan for it to be so. I was going to dart towards the door anyway, the moment he let go of me, if he let go of me. I needed to find more respectable ways to exist at this school, being raped by monsters every week, was “wrong”.

“What are you? What do you want with me?” I asked trying to stay present with the creature, and get him talking, not just reading my thoughts. I stopped struggling, thinking that might take his mind off holding me so tight, I had to be logical about this, if I was going to out smart him.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:33 am

Aegir could clearly see that she wished to dart to the door prior to his old on her slackening a little. He gazed at her, clearly seeing her ruse but that was alright, he was patient and he already took precautions to hold the door fast if she sprinted towards it.

Of course he realized that if she did do something of that nature he wouldn't be so nice. Mouth tendrils swayed this way and that as he gazed down at her.

He realized that she was trying to distract him, to take his mind off of things though unfortunately for her his mind was multifaceted and could do multiple things at once each governed by a different region of his mind.

You may refer to me as Aegir. Though I desire only one thing from you at the moment He prepared for her dashing away, several of his tentacles were close, the door was held fast and he considered the plethora of options at his command before easing himself off her and releasing her.

Get into a less demeaning position.

Character Listing

Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next