View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Rememberance (for Ishtar) 

Post Re: Rememberance (for Ishtar)
Aegir was still clinging to the side of the building just beneath the window. There had been no need to enter or even see them as he sensed their brain patterns and could manipulate them easy enough from where he was.

Dagon seemed gone. He was a summoned entity not likely to return to her world from the nightmarish realm in which he dwelled though you could never know what fate would toss your way.

"What was that?" Linda was rubbling her brow with her hand. Her presence, seeing that the moment was a shared one, made it unlikely that it had been a dream but one never could be certain. A shared dream from the spell's backlash? That could have explained it just as easily as it could have been a repressed memory re-experienced with the influence of the spell ...

One would never know for certain.

"Yeah ... I'm fine, woozy, but fine," she was a little shaken up by the dream and the experiences she went through in it. She stood, looking around uneasily as if she expected to see Dagon standing in a dark corner, of course she did not witness anything.

"How about you? How are you holding up?"

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:35 am

Ishtar's fears abated for the moment as she realized that she was far removed from that incident that happened so long ago. She still wasn't for certain that she was safe, but the fact that she was no longer in that boat house made her feel much better. Ishtar turned to her green haired friend. I'm very shakened by the whole thing. I can't believe that actually had happened. I really can't.

Ishtar shook her head that as if she could simply shake the memory out of her head. But for once her brain was refusing to let it go. I'll never attempt to summon anything again. She struggled for a moment to regain her composure as she did still had her friend she had to keep calm. I don't think I can really explain that. Maybe we should call it a day today.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:30 am

"Me neither ..." Linda agreed with a shiver coming over her. Had things been real? Or were they an impression in her mind? Either way they had felt real enough and in the end that was all that really mattered anyway. Her ass hurt though she did not know if that was the case or if she psychicologically thought that due to what had happened and it being phantom pain that she know felt.

One thing for certain was that she lost the mood to study. "Yeah, I think your right, we should call it a day," Linda took up her bag containing all her books and notes on the matter. To think that she came here to study history and ended up reliving it.

Character Listing

Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:26 pm

I really sorry you had to experience all of that. Had I known any of that would have happened, I would have never asked you to summon. As frighting of an experience as it had been for the blue haired girl, Ishtar felt awful that Linda had gone through it. She wasn't even there originally when Ishtar's coven made that awful mistake. The young woman wanted to make it up to her green haired friend somehow, but she didn't know how and she knew it wouldn't be enough. If there anytime that you need my help for something, please let me know.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:36 pm

Linda forced a smile onto her face, a show of bravado that she really didn't feel. "It happens."

Spells backfire, true, though usually not like this or this bad either. Often their were little errors or means of correcting things that went askew. "It's not your fault. Maybe we can try this whole matter again tomorrow? Studying that is. I'm not really up for it tonight."

She gathered her things before heading to the door. Aegir meanwhile was slowly climbing down the wall outside of the room they were in. What he initally came for had been collected by him seeing that he could pry into minds and get at the desired information that he wanted. Like a nut cracker snapping the shell of a nut to get at it's edible parts he did so unopposed seeing that she had not been in possession of any psionic talents to make this more difficult for him.

He had got what he came for and thus had no reason to stay. As frightening as the suppressed memory was it interested him in that it was something that he could use to brake up the humdrum existence he had been use to.

It was something that he could have used on Ishtar when they first met several months ago, though he supposed that the setting for it was all wrong ... outdoors, in the forest, it would have been tougher to invoke. This had seemed more natural though and caused little work or set up on his part leaving a bit of mystery behind things too that could be guess at but nothing that was too far fetched given the circumstances.

While they were out of it, however, the Necronomicon had fallen from the bookshelf face up and opened to a page, coincidentally a ritual to summon Dagon ...

Character Listing

Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5