View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 07, 2024 4:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 A Simple Sparing Match? (Yolia Seyler) 

Post Re: A Simple Sparing Match? (Yolia Seyler)
A cruel thought enters Guan's mind as his thrusts slow just a little while he leans down over her. Letting her feel his breath against the back of her neck as he breaths in her scent. Enjoying humiliating her, she just gave him another way to break her in. Another small victory over her when she was so defiant and strong earlier.

"If you beg me... Beg me to cum inside your ass. I will let you go and give you time to recover. Id you refuse, I will rape you again and again tonight until I bore of you and I will return within the week to take you again and again until I break your spirit and make you my slave."

His words could be idle threats but with what she is going through right now, could she even last another round of this. He has proven it doesn't take him long to recover and cum inside her once again so he could go all night if he wishes or so he gives the impression.

To make her choice easier to make he swiftly returns to his brutal and quick pace, pumping his erect and stiff member in and out of her most likely sore rear as hard as he can. Going a little rougher on her then needed but only to force her to fear more of this so soon.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Mon May 09, 2011 7:44 pm

The poor young student had trouble at first making sense of what the ogre had said. Yolia mind was just overwhelmed with whats happen in such a short time, but she soon got what he wanted from her. Yolia hated being raped by this monster, the strain on her rear was unbearable but she hated the idea of giving into his sick mind games. no mater what she picked she would lose.

Yolia continued to struggle under his tight grip, trashing and trying to resist as he breathed hot breaths agist her back as he wasted no time in fucking her tight ass more, forcing her to choose now. Yolia gritted her teeth as tears droped from her eyes and rolled off her cheek. "I-I dont....AHUUU!!" Yolia let out moans and gasps as he thrusted into her agin and agin.

Yolia was in a hortible pit she just could not get out of. being forced to choose to beg for him to cumm inside her and loose all her self respect or be raped more untill he simple gets board. It was difficult for her to choose as his continued torment over her made things more and more harder, untill she finlly broke down and just wanted this to end, hateing her self for falling so low. Yolia stuffed her face into mat and spoke the muffeld words he wanted her to say. "please...cum...in side me." she spoke into the mat, her words barly hearable.

Wed May 11, 2011 7:04 am

A cruel smirk graces his features when he hears the muffled voice. Humiliated and broken but he still isn't done with her. She won't get away with just that, oh no, he has to completely crush her spirit. Educate her to respect the monsters and their power if she hopes to last on this island without being brutally raped at every turn.

"I didn't hear you. Louder, scream it out loud or I won't believe it."

Suddenly he pulls her up into the air as he seems to now be sitting on the ground cross legged with her upon his lap. Two arms holding her own arms behind her back while the other two upon her fast making her chest arch outwards further highlighting the soft bounce of her breasts and allowing him to slam into her rear even deeper. Her pussy on display, his cum leaking from it still as if to degrade her further in such a position.

In this position she is facing the door almost making it seem like someone could walk in and see her like this. What would they think of her then as in this position it doesn't seem so forced but of course he is easily manipulating her now she is worn and broken. Letting her see how easily he could "keep" her and after a few days of this, she would most likely no longer be sane or thinking straight. Using that fear to break her and bend her to his will now.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Wed May 11, 2011 8:44 pm

Yolia listen to the horrible creature speak and what he asked of her was even more humiliating, then his first deal. Yolia twisted her head agist the mat wincing as she felt his large memmber slame into her tight rear more and more. "t-thats not fair you said I-I just had to say it!"

Yolia blushed and breathed heavy trying to resist the assult, untill he stop for a momment to only pull her up onto his lap. "What are you doing.. AHUU !!" Yolia gasped as she felt her arms be jerked behind her back, forcing her to arch her body jetting out her breasts forward forcing them to bounce. Yolia felt completly exposed as she knew he perposly faced he twords the door to torment her more. Yolia feared, what if some one saw her like this, what would happen?. Yolia was just unsure what to do.

Thu May 12, 2011 7:20 am

"Not fair? Don't make me laugh, you should be grateful I am letting you have this chance to spare yourself. Any other monster who simply raped you until you pass out and continue to have their fun until they are worn out. So I advise you to do as your told before I change my mind..."

He allows the threat to linger in the air as he keeps her held in this new position, pulling her arms back even more as he begins to thrust upwards into her rear. In this position it's alittle harder to go so deep but he seems to be enjoying it and making up for it with power. His tongues starting to trail over her neck while his free pair of arms release her legs only to reach up and cup her breasts. Squeezing them suddenly and roughly while he tends to her stiff nipples.

His fingertips begin to pinch and squeeze her nipples before rolling them around between them. Toying with her poor abused body and her aroused state despite all her attempts to deny him. She is performing quite nicely, he will for sure, visit her again.

(Sorry for delay)

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun May 15, 2011 9:07 pm

Yolia blushed and breathed heavy and hard, unsure what to do as he held her in such an akword position. Yolia let out a loud cry as he dident slow down with his thrusts, forcing his way deeper and deeper into the poor students rear each time. Yolia shiverd as she felt his long slimy tounge trail over her neck as he quickly went for her tinder breasts, forcing her to moan as he pinched her nipples. "P-please uhhaa!! stop!!"

Yolia heard his threat, letting it linger as he continued to molest her as, uncertain what to do Yolia just took it. She hated being his toy but she also hated being raped, the chocie was to hard untill her anger got the better of her and she decided out of frustration. Yolia turned her head back as far as she could to look at him, shoting him an angry stair as she blushed and gritted her teeth. Yolia yelled with rage " GO TO HELL!! I'M NOT GOING TO BEG YOU SO OF A BITCH!!" Yolia struggled and trashed under his tight grip and when the oppertunity came and his tounge ran down her neck and was close enough to her mouth, Yolia snaped at it, biteing one of his long disgusting tounges as hard as she could.

(It's ok lol sorry for my own delay I'm also having some RL stuff going on lol :wink: )

Wed May 18, 2011 6:45 am

The sudden biting down upon one of his slime coated tongues is a surprise as she draws blood but rather then recoil in pain, it draws a sharp growl from him like a wild beast as his grip upon her breasts suddenly tightens as he pinches her nipples harder then before. Finally he releases them, letting them bounce free to their natural position but now it seems he isn't in the mood to give her anymore chances for "mercy". His tongues recoil into his mouth as his thrusts seem to only ever increase, getting more fierce as if all this time he had been holding back. He doesn't taunt her or mock her any longer, the only sound is the heavy breaths escaping his mouth as he thrusts into her rear. His free hands now move to her waist, gripping her tight before lifting her up and down upon his stiff member, adding to the intense pace he already has achieved. By now, it seems the only logical choice is to fuck her into submission or atleast ensure she is punished for daring to try to defy the victor his spoils.

For the first time in awhile, his member seems to show the signs he is preparing to cum, throbbing violently inside her ass even as he still pistons in and out without relenting even for a moment. Letting her feel that moment draw ever closer, as he is sure to fill her ass top the brim with his cum just as he did her pussy only moments ago. Ironically he's not annoyed by her defiant nature, it only arouses him further and ensures he will be seeing her again very soon.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:15 pm

Yolias sudden outburst was short lived as the now angry monster stoped playing games and got more serious as he suddenly thursted into her tight rear and roughly played with her breasts andnipples forcing shouts of pain mixed pleasure from the young student. "Y-your not going t-to sub-AAHHH!!" Yolia felt the beasts hotbreath onher back as he picked up his pace, screamed as his assult got more firece. Harder and harder forcing gasps from Yolias mouth as she breathed heavyer and heavyer, his contant assults on herbody was overpowering. Despite his assults Yolia could not help but giggle as he placed his hands on her ticklish sides forcingher body to jump and atch her cheast forword. The pounding her body was receaving was causing Yolia to tear up from the strain of his powerful thrusts, painful toying of her tender swolen breasts and how badly her ticklish sides were being touched as he used her waist and sides to increase his power in this this intense "sparing match".

Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:48 pm

Just like before, his thrusts seems to slam into her rear without any signs of stopping soon, the only real hope for her was the powerful throbbing of his member, his hands keep her held firmly in place, reducing her to his toy as he pummels her ass with thrust after thrust. He can sense it coming and there will be a grim victory in humiliating her further, showing her how powerless she is against him. Her tight ass almost begging for it now as his fingertips seem to brush against her sides at if to torment her further, knowing how ticklish she is despite the situation she is in. Finally he seems to be at that moment, as he pushes her back down onto the mat, pressing her face and chest against it while leaving her ass raised into the air, allowing him to drive downwards into her body, ensuring his member is forced as deep as he can into her body before he erupts, cum exploding inside her second hole and quickly starting to fill her just as he had her pussy. He waits a few moments allowing the feeling of his victory sink in before he withdraws from her ass almost as quickly as he had entered her. The last few drops of his cum ends up coating her back and the surface of her now most likely sore ass before he rubs his member against it's surface. Without another word he rises and stretches, yawning to himself as his four arms flex.

"That was a good warmup but now I'm afraid I'm hungry so I'll have to leave it at that. Don't worry your little head..I'll be back for round two sooner then you think."

Allowing his words to sink in, he gives her rear one last sharp slap before turning his back upon her. A quick glance to her clothing ensures it's in ruins before he goes, after all he wants her to remember this so let her drag herself to the lockers, naked and filled with his cum. Maybe if she's lucky no classes are scheduled for the gym this early. It matters little to him, he's had his fun and now he decides to hunt for something to eat as he exits the gym, done with his new toy.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5