View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Thought I made it (Minerva) 

Post Re: Thought I made it (Minerva)
Slimer grunts as the girls orgasm hard barely holding onto his own. He looks at the sweaty girls the drugs from the slime matting Minerva's short red hair, and Alicia's blond bob, still courses through them. He gives them time to experience the moment of release as bliss rolls through them, waves of pleasures crashing down washing away some of the pent up lust forced on them.

It's decision time ladies. Would you like to continue with lovely Alicia here, giving her a little teasing thrust and chuckling, delivering your pleasure with her tongue Agent? Or should we have you show her how hard you are willing to work to save her?

Slimer watches as a mixture of emotions wash over the agent's face waiting for her response.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:45 pm

Minerva gasped as she tried to recover from the orgasm. She felt some release from the pent up lust, but it was slowly beginning to build back up again. A moan popped out know Alicia's mouth as she felt the demon behind her thrust into her one more time. It was then that Slimer asked the agent how she would like to continue. Ahhh, you should take me and leave her alone. I can entertain her. Alicia immediately spoke up needy for more release. N-no. Let me continue this way, she can't pleasure me the way you do....

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:59 am

Slimer is thoroughly amused as blond begins fucking back against the cock buried in her flower, saying how the agent won't be able to pleasure her the same way, and he highly doubted that. If there was one thing Minerva was, it was capable. Feeling her hardened nipples against his tentacles, he knew she needed a great deal of relief as well from the building lust. Deciding to have some fun he uncoils the tentacles from their breasts using then to grab the agents wrists and ankles.

Spinning her around on the slick metal table he pulls her head towards them spinning her on her back on the table. Alicia I think you should give Minerva a chance, she is full of surprises, as am I... he says as he pulls out of her wet sex. He grabs the naked blond lifting her up and placing her on the table. Her knees rest on either side of the agent's head at the edge of the table. Pushing her forward, she lands laying on Minerva's head between her legs, her intended duty clear.

He slides two tentacles between the agents legs sliding as one into the agents tight sex replicating the size of his cock. They begin twisting and fucking into Minerva's tight pussy. Minerva's has an up close view as Slimer rubs some goo over his hard cock and presses the tip against her puckered back door entrance. Full of surprises... as he slowly pushes forward, while their bodies rub sensually together.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:06 pm

Minerva suddenly found the tentacles suddenly release her aroused breasts, before she could react the tentacles wrapped around her wrists and ankles. With a simple tug, the redheaded agent found herself be tugged down and around on the metal table until she was on her back. The demon then placed the poor student above her.

Alicia was placed in such of above the agent in such a way way that the blonde's wet flower was just above Minerva's head. The agent realized what she would have to do to protect the young student and so they could eventually escape this madness. The agent began to wash the poor student's flower with her tongue. Alicia let out a moan as she could feel the agent begining to work on her. Ah, yes. There please. Faster.

Minerva could feel a pair of tentacles begin to move up the inside of her thighs. A muffled moan came from out as the redhead stiffened as she could feel the twin tentacles penetrate deeply into her flower. The young woman began to move back and forth with each thrust of the tentacles into her. However as she did so she saw the demon began to make his move as positioned himself behind the unsuspecting student. As he thrusted in to her rear, the Alicia released a cry of passion that filled the room...

Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:42 am

As the agent and former student pleasured one another he slowly pushed the thick cock into the student's tight ass. As the head popped in, Alicia let out a loud cry of passion. Luckily the slime and the love juices of the two ladies covered his member making it extemely slick. He let her adjust to the member before moving in another inch. Even as relaxed as she was from the lingering effects of the slime, it was incredibly tight, making for slow going less he tear the girl.

The agent had a close up view of the penetration as she worked on the girls flower. Minerva meanwhie had the twin tendril unit slowly pistoning and twirling imside her wet folds. As the twining tendrils set a rapid pace, the blondes tongue fervently went to work on her special pearl. Minerva was trapped under the students weight forced to watch the student slowly receive her anal.

Minute by minute he let the blond adjust before slipping forward another inch. Letting her adjust he would then rock backwards leaving just the tip inside before thrusting forward another inch deeper. Soon he was buried to the hilt in her firm ass.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:07 pm

Minerva moaned as she felt the blonde begin to wash her clit at a very fast pace. However the real damage was coming from the twin tendrils that were pistoning and exploring her flower. They started slow enough, but they began move faster and faster inside her. Already being driven to edge twice before, the redhead could feel the drugs start to overwhelm her senses as body screamed for more and more attention, her will was beginning to completely fade to the lust. And all she could do watch as the large member continued to penentrate deeper and deeper into Alicia.

Alicia kept releasing a shout as she felt the phallus go deeper and deeper inside her. She could feel the quick movments that the agent's tongue below, one of her free hands began to massage her own breast. Ahhh....Incredible...ohhhh....incredible... Her body shivered once Slimer was fully inside her.

Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:14 am

Slimer grunted as he buried himself in her tight rear accompanied by a scream of pleasure from the engaged blond. Moans filled the air along with the smell of all their combined juices, the slime adding a sweet edge to the aromas filling the room. Pulling his hips back he can feel her smooth walls sliding over his cock as her ring grips him tightly. He sets off at a slow pace, a contrast to Minerva quick tongue, to avoid ripping the blond as he begins thrusting into her gripping back door.

He pistons the twirling thin tentacles inside Minerva, rubbing over her smooth gspot indide her wet folds. Rejoicing in the feel of the lovely passages he moans his contentment at the pleasure from the blond and red head. He can feel Minerva becoming wetter as the blonds tongue massages her small pearl.

You ladies feel amazing, Alicia your tight ass is truely heaven, and Minerva your your sex only seems too be more amazing... groaning and losing himself in the pleasure.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:48 am

Alica gasped and moan as she felt the demon thrusting slowly inside her. The young woman gasped and moaned as she tried to deal with the slow pace of the demon behind her and the quick tongue of the red head underneath her. Alica could feel body beginning to build up to another orgasm as the pleasure was beginning to overwhelm her.

The redhead could feel herself getting wetter and wetter as the tentacles continued to thrust and twirl inside her as the slime had made her lose any will she had at the time. The young woman moaned as she could feel the soft massage of her clit by the blonde student above her. Still as the lust built inside the agent all she wanted to do was to send the student above her over the edge.

Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:48 am

Slowly picking up his pace he began fucking the blonde's tight ass faster and faster, glad the lube from the slime made her tight enterance exremely slick. The tentacles meanwhile kept up the vigorous twirling and thrusting assault on Minerva. The blonde seemed intent on licking her pearl as the generosity was reciprocated.

I think I'm going fuck this girl's tight back side till I cum, and then it will be time to make you decide how you want to pleasure me next Minerva. So, far I must say, you are as reluctantly eager as your lovely sister once you get fucked just right... he says between grunts feeling the blonde't tight passage stretch open for each thrust, and squeeze him tightly on each pull. Minervas tight pussy began to twitch squeezeling the twirling members tightly as the pounded deep inside her warm center
Make each other cum, while your bodies pleasure my desires, give in to your urges...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:49 am

Alicia could feel her the demon continued to thrust faster and faster inside her. She could feel the pleasure building in her until it became too much for the former student and she suddenly pulled away from the agent underneath her. She let out a loud shout as she found herself being thrown over the edge into ecstasy.

Minerva could only gasped as she found herself covered in the juices of the young woman. The thrust of the tentacles was getting faster and faster as her body was filling with pleasure. It was simply too much for the redhead and she let out a scream that filled the room as she too was overcome by the emotion of it all. The redhead could only imagine what it must have the sight must have looked like to Slimer.

Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:24 am

Boy was Minerva right, the sight was truely amazing. The blonde's soft backside split open on his pounding cock, the agent trapped tantalizingly between her thighs, her delicate tongue washing Alicia's magic pearl. Load continuous moans filter through the still air as their pleasures rise. Eyes drifting up Alicia's smooth curves and soft back as she lays in a 69 position over the agents firm taught body. Her short blond hair tickling the agents thighs as her tongue dances over the agents nub, while the twin pistoning tentacles fuck Minerva into another blissful orgasm. He soft wet smooth walls grabbing at the cock heads as her legs splay open her hips gyrating into the hard fucking and doft touch of the girl's tongue. Sometimes, just sometimes, life is perfect and one has to be happy with how perfect things can be!

Speaking of perfection it isn't long before the rapid tempo of the members pounding their ass and sex respectively and the playful tongues working towards the same goals cause the two women to orgasm again. The pleasure of their tight smooth insides, glorious screams of carnal bliss, and the portrait of the blond head rearing back as Minerva's face is covered in Alicia's juices is simply too much for even Slimer. His roar of pleasure proceeds his cock heads exploding simultaneously filling the girls with his chemically laden cum. Alicia's tight rear swallows as much cum as possible before drobbling out around the buried member while Minerva's sex is flooding with two loads that mix with her own juices.

Wasting no time he decides the blond has served her purpose and Minerva needs more personal attention, he moves the tail a foot over the blonde's bob hair cut and releases more thick green slime, with the intention of putting her out of action so the agent could be properly attended to. The three orgasms subside just as the goo begins covering her short hair.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:40 pm

Alicia's moans was becoming uncontrollably as he could still feel his cock slamming into her pussy. The blonde student attempted to continue to pleasure the redhead underneath her she continued to bath the woman's pearl with her tongue. She could feel her body clamp down on his phallus her hips bounced with with every thrust of the demon behind her and every lick of the agent's tongue below her. It simply too much for the young student and her head suddenly shot upwards as she driven to orgasmic bliss. The blonde let out a cry of passion that rapidly filled the room.

Minerva below could also herself getting close to the edge as she felt the twin tentacles inside her flower thrust one and then another ensuring that poor agent constantly felt something thrusting inside her. She felt the hot release of the tentacles as they released their loads inside her. It was then that the redhead felt Alicia's juices spray across her face right in the middle of a particularly strong stroke on the student's pearl. That moment was the moment that Minerva was thrown int ecstasy, her long moan being covered up by Slimer own moan.

Alicia slowly came down from her own orgasm she was completely unaware of the tail moving up above her. She let out a gasp as she felt the slime cover her hair, she gripped the agent below her entire body weakened and she lost control of her body.

Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:15 pm

As the slime descended over her, turning her world green the chemicals began to go to work again on Alicia, her muscles began to relax as she recovered from her orgasm, gripping the agent below her. Slimer pulled his tail back behind him as the slime finished drenching her short blond hair and Minerva's inner thighs. He waited till she went limp and withdrew from her tight ass, and the tentacles from Minerva's lovely sex.

Grabbing her around the waist, She was a pleasurable distraction, and I know you must agree, but my deal was with you, he says carrying the blond to the wall and propping her limply against it so she could see the room. As much as I enjoyed her body, he says turned back to the fluid covered agent, we have yours to attend to. I want to see your face in extacy mirror your lovely sister's some more, grinning evilly hoping to see if her anger was still waging a war against her chemically induced lust.

Would she need more pleasure or would she fight knowing the fate she faced either way...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:49 am

The agent could feel the poor ex-student's grip get weaker as the slime covered her hair and the redhead's thighs. Minerva could only let out a soft moan as she felt the tentacle pulled out of her body. It was then that the demon reached over and pulled Alicia up by her waist and carrying off. The redhead agent could only watch as she the other woman was placed against the wall so that the poor student could watch what was going on. It was then that demon turned towards the redhead, he seemed to take a particular delight in the way Minerva looked on. A flash of anger came over the redhead face as she heard her sister mentioned again, but she realized she couldn't even make a response as that was the deal she had made to keep the students safe. All should do was hope to endure what the demon had planned for her.

Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:36 pm

Slimer approached Minerva as she seemed to bite back her response to his taunt. Naked and still chemically having her need to pleasured running high, she was certainly in no position to fight and overcome the demon, although she did have the two exstudents' welfare to keep in mind. Apparently she planned to stick to the bargain which suited the demon just fine.

Walking closer he approached the side of the table the agent lay upon. One hand sought out her ample breast, slowly rubbing her still heightened skin, while the other sought refuge between her delicious legs. Stroking her opening with two fingers, it was extremely slick yet sticky from the mixture of slime, and their combined cum.

The whole while his eyes never left her face, seeing the resolve to endure warring with her need. Have you reached your decision on whether you wanted to be fucked up your tight ass or whether you wish to offer me your delightful mouth? Or do you simply need to be fucked some more, while you decide? Slimer asks, awaiting her decision.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next