View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 18  Next
 New Toy (for Nail) 

Post Re: New Toy (for Nail)
She sighed as Ven seemed to agree, seeing as he patted a place for her on the bed beside him. Hesitantly Nail climb on to the bed from the foot of it, crawling over beside Ven where she layed on her side facing away from him. Blushing as she curled up in a position befor she shivered feeling Ven familure touch on her legg gently rubbing her befor he reach over to take her chin making her face him now only to press his lipps to hers in a tender kiss. Her eyes wide open in suprise as she felt him press into her, forcing a gasp from the young women and her heart race inside her chest. Nail got caught in the momment as she rolled over to face Ven as that bell jiggled away with each move. Tightly Nail closing her eyes to press her lips back to his kissing Ven back as the boiling pleasure fafrner left her with still burned her from the inside out as she place her handsagiest Vens chest only to push away to breath and pant softly as she rested on her back looking up at the ceiling.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:00 pm

Of course she had been facing away at first. He still let her feel pleasure in her mind though he dialed it back a notch so it would be more like a euphoric glow. There lips touch as she turned to face him, his hand still sweeping over her leg put as she pushed away he did not let up.

Instead he captured her breast swirling his smooth tongue over the nipple as he propped up on an elbow. The hand that was upon her leg lifted to a hip sweeping over it to brush against her side.

As he extracted his tongue away from that nipple he used teeth on her nibbling against the erect bud in a teasing fashion even as he continued to steer her mind.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:55 pm

"Ohh! w-what are you!?" Nail asked shyly, blushing as she watched Ven softly rubb her thigh befor his mouth found itsway to her soft chest. Feeling as her heart throbs beneath her cheast while taking one of the agents gorgous breasts into his mouth to tease her senstive nipples with his gentle licks maing Nail softly cry and twist and writh in pleasure beside him. Nails hands tightly gripping the fabric of the bed sheets the two where laying on.

"Auhh! Aoh!" Nail moaned softly as she partly arched into his touch befor a suprised yelp escaped her. Feeling Ven use his teeth force a wince from Nails pretty face as she used her elbows to sit up only to blush and look seeing Ven playfully tugging her nipple with his teeth.

"Auhh!! S-stop it... y-you said you would be nice!? I-it hurts!" Nail objected as she tried to get him to stop.

Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:43 am

With her protests he stops using his teeth on her nipples instead allowing his tongue to rush over the spot again and again between his licks and suckles. His other hand brushing against her clit showing that he could indeed play nice if she only listened to him.

The bulbous tip of his shaft presses against her passage rubbing up then down that slit, gathering what he could of her juices before he presses the tip to the heated entrance of the former agent.

Oh, he was ready to fuck her and he gave her a moment to realize that was just what he was going to do before he would do it.

Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:15 am

A sigh came from Nails flushed face as Ven stopped using his teeth, instead gently licking and lapping her errect nipple with tender kisses sending shivers threw Nails body but just as Nail was starting to lay back and relax she jumpped in suprise. Nil head shot back to look down seeing Ven pressing his shaft agiest her sex. Teasing her as Nail looked to Ven biting her lip while shaking her head no at him. "Uhh n-no.... I-I still havent rested yet...." Nail mummbled quietly, blushed as she looked away from Ven while putting her hands agiest his chest inorder to further ward him off. "Y-you just have do it such much... I-I'm tiered..." Nail protested agin as that bell around her neck chimed with each inhale and exhale Nail made as the tiered agent looked at Ven worried for her own well being becuse it wasnt the first time Farner made her pass out frtom exhaustion.

Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:37 pm

He grinned as she attempted to fend him off. Of course he could have forced her if he had wished it, caused her to pass out again. He had tortured her mentally a little as it was. He also did so physically.

This time he backed away. “Take care of this,” he gestured to the throbbing hardness between his thighs not really caring if she used her lips or hands. He tilted his head after coming to rest at her side eyes pooling over her as he did so.

He reached out allowing a finger to caress her breast back and forth as he pondered what was still in store for his pet today or perhaps he would give her the rest of this evening off to rest, he had yet to decide. They were in the middle of something though which he supposed they'd finish first.

Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:55 pm

Nail only glared nervous, confused and a hundred other feels right now as Ven gestured twords his massive errect cock, he wanted her to finish what she started as Nail only sighed and looked down at it then back at his cocky smug face. It pissed her off a little bit, but it also scared hersince she knew he could simply fuck her to oblivion if he wanted too, hell he could make her enjoy this or even feel pain from it, hell he knew that she knew this. That scared the poor agent the most, knowing he simply knew every secret she had just by looking at her.

"Hmm... f-fine..." Nail mummbled as she looked away her cheek ever getting redder as she pushed Ven over onto his back then slowly sat up to reach down and gently but hesitantly grip his memmber and slowly stroke it.... blushing as she id as he asked while looking away doing her best to avoid eye contact while her own breath began to get heavy. "....W-when can I stop?" Nail asked shyly yet nervously, blushing as she lookedbtwordsthe far wall.

Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:01 pm

“When I cum,” he answered as her hand moved against him up and down. Truth be told he wasn't as great of a telepath as his father who had an additional 4,000 years of experience, plus the drug that made him quicker impaired him to have lapses.

Of course if he concentrated he feels her thoughts such as now he had been more focused on her since he was in her head. Of course he had no desire to correct her, this would make it so she would probably not try to escape and any short term plan was bound to fail and a long term one, well he should pick it up before it came to pass.

There had also been her word that drew her into this. She might not have like it but he was hers now fair and squared though he had been on the verge of cheating.

Reaching up his hand gently brushed against the curve of her breast, a groan spilling from his lips as he touched her like this and felt her fingers against his throbbing warmth. “That's it, just like that, a little faster.”

He had not instructed her to use her tongue or mouth yet seeing just what she would do on her own.

Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:09 pm

A blush dusted over her cheek as Nail stroked Ven stiff errect member, up and down up and down. Over and over befor she gasped as she felt him touch her breast to squezze softly befor doing as she was told.

Picking up the pace as she shifted around on te bed, to face Ven better as she reached down with moth hands to quickly stroke his memner faster and faster, looking away from Ven groaning and moaning in pleasure.

Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:45 pm

When she shifts position he reaches to the side of her face stroking the cheek tenderly as she continues. Soft little groans tell her tat she is doing an adequate job at least and she feels that hard warm girth beneath her touch begin to throb.

He groans then ruptures, she being in control of were she's pointing him can avoid a face full of cum.

“Now you may stop, Slave.”

Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:26 pm

Doing the best she could Nail stroked his cock as fast and as hard as she could, up then down up then down. Rubbing his cock as Ven laid on his back groaning in in pleasure. Nail fliched as his hand reached up to touch her face as she blushed and contiued to give Ven a hand job untell with out warning his member began to throb.

"Hmm!?" With suprised Nail looked down, feeling his massive cock throb and pulse as Nail blushed glaring down at his cock while she continued to stroke him only to have him rupture at the last seciond. Suprised, Nail shouted in a cry of shock as the poor agent recoiled on the bed, jumping back as Ven got her."Ahhuh!" Blasted the poor blond with a spray of the monster hot seed seed coating Nails pretty face as recoiled crying as she jump back falling in her shock. Jumping backwords and having been so close to the edge of the bed caused Nail to fall off the bed to the ground below, now laying on her back while her legs still sat on the edge of the bed.

Quickly Nail whipped her face blushing as she tried to get the stuff off.

Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:52 am

Ven chuckled at her reaction. How she fell as she pulled back, come leaking down her face as she fought o clear the cum from her vision. “You are alright I trust.”

He assisted her to her feet, a grin sweeping over his features as he let his gaze sweep over her. His cock still throbbing and leaking as he stood there. Did he want more? He pulled her closer to him, chest to chest with her. His head falls to a shoulder sweeping his tongue over the bare flesh there.

“You have earned your brake.”

The cum vanished, the scenery changes once more and they are back out in the streets, she as naked as ever attracting a few looks but none approach,

A leash is attached to her collar once more as he steps back and tugs on it for her to follow.

Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:07 am

Wiping her face Nail tried quickly to clear her vision of the gunk smeared on her face, wiping her eyes and mouth with her forarms as the poor agent blushed while Ven or should she say Farner laughed at her in her sorry state befor reaching down to help her up. Finishing wiping her face clean Nail would only look at his hand and sighing, she simply took it letting him help her up as she blushed felling his unwelcome gaze look her head to toe, eyeingher naked body as Nail fought not to cover her self that instant only to yelp in suprise as he seemed to pull her close. The blonds breasts smashed agiest his cheast as she blushed deeper, shivering as she felt Vens tounge lick her exposed neck making her arch away slightly in his arms befor he simply decided to give her that well deserved brake.

"Oh thank goodness..." Nail sighed as she step back from Ven blushing still but looked reliefed knowing she could finilly rest afther three straight days of constant fucking. Nail grinned at the thought of her brake befor that smiled turned to worrie relizing somthing as she perked nervously, she forgot she was on a busy street with a bunch of people befor this nightmare started. Nail blushed and looked at Ven as she tried to yell. "W-wait.." but it was too late as the world around her allready shifted.

Nail was now back real world, a leash and that same damn collar that chimmed with each simple movements around her neck still with Farner holding it while a large group of people surrounded them. So many eyes watched the nude agent, grinningbsex hungry eyes as Nail blushed, her face turning brighter red then befor. " N-no dont look at me!" Nail cried as she quickly tried to cover her self, arms rapping around her breasts, bushing as she gazed around the crowed of watchers, embaressed and shy befor a tug was pulled on the leash almost bring Nail to her knees as the poor blond stumbled forward now forced to fallow Farner where ever he was going next.

Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:51 am

She still needed work of course but Fafner realized that she was making progress. She did not try to cover herself from his watchful gaze. Though he gave her some respite for now.

It did humor him that she was so concerned about the other men and women that had cast their eyes upon her though given her embarrassment at this Fafner kept it up. Those looks that swept over her, he found it too much fun to play wit his latest acquisition a little further.

Eventually though he leads her into a clothing shop, mannequins here model all sorts of low cut and even obscene clothing.

“You may choose something but if I do not approve of it then I will not buy it and you will remain with just that collar, understand?” He began to monitor her mind closely encase she tried to flee, this may have been the best time for her to try it at least.

Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:28 am

Nail fallowed along like the glorified pet she was as Farner tugged onher leash forcing her to go were he went went. Blushing the entire walk as it seemed Farner choos to mosy busy streets in the city as more looks made Nail feel more uncovertable by the seciond being naked infront of hundreads of strangers watching her walk down the street with bell around her neck.

Afther what felt like forever Farner lead her into a clothing store as Nail was finnilly away from the prying eyes of strangers... well besides the store clerk as Nail blushed and continued to cover her self even inside the store. She took a peek around seeing the cloths selection. At first glace it seemed to be a skimpy clothing store and Farner said she could get any clothes she liked so long as he agreed with them... that made her wonder what was suitable but that was befor she watched him let go of her leash. Nail eyes widen that instant as she saw him drop the leash, almost instantly Nail wanted to make a run for it but quicklyshe decided agiest it. Farner most likly had a way to keep her from running away she tought knowing better that and she felt that familure tingle in the back of her head he was listening even as she tought. Nail simply glared at Farner then sighed.... it was ovious she was angry relizing this situation as a hopless one befor turning her back on him to walk away and roam the store for some clothes to wear... starting with bra and panties.

Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 18  Next