View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 08, 2024 5:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next
 Questions (for Krisna, Scorch and Ven) 

Post Re: Questions (for Krisna, Scorch and Ven)
Scorch embraces her, though it is obvious something was done as she was in the process of getting dressed.

“I'm glad you're alright though it might get a bit more sticky.” The room was probably bugged so she could not tell her about the agent or the plan just yet.

“Ven didn't approve of my offer. He intends on separating us, selling you and turning me in for an old bounty. I'm not going to let him have his way though you got to believe me though that probably doesn't look so good about now. He'll probably be along to gloat once we've settled in ...”

She slipped her eyes over the cell before setting a hand against the side of her face. “You did a good job, Krisna. I won't let him hurt you.”

Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:49 am

Ven was on his way, however. First he was going to check in with Quebos. Vanessa made note that a deactivated droid was uncovered from Scorch's ship, 92, and he wanted to get him focused away from that damn tool and back on the tech he was suppose to learn about for the aristocrat Drez.

Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:51 am

"Good.. I feel better now that your here...." Krisna said sounding calmer as she hugged Scorch tight, resting her head agiest Scorchs sholder in their embrace feeling better being with her now afther her time spent with Ven and Quabos.

"Why doses he want to sell me and turn you in?.... isnt he a pirate too? I thought they had some kind of code!?" She asked sounding puzzled by their situation looking up at Scorch befor feeling her gentle hand brush agiest her cheek as Krisna sighed with a little releaf realizing with Scorch here every thing would be ok. "I'm sure you know what to do... Your the smartest person I know!... " Krisna said to Scorch with a smile befor steping back to get the rest of her cloths to continue getting dressed befor mummblig to her self. "Stupid Ven has my stupid omni tool in his stupid hands becuse hes stupid!... errgrr! I hope he doesnt brake it!"

Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:27 am

First things first she had to get to the tractor beam generators. She had to silently cut down one of the security droids there though and pull the remains into the generator room a bit deeper so they were not discovered, the Nagai steel easily cleaving through the chassis of the droid. She was glad that she took extra explosives seeing how she still had to make her way to the communications center to sabotage it.

She sets the charges, consults her map and gets her barrings. There was the communication center there near the labs that pulsed with a flashing light, the man with the homing device on him was there.

Something impressed upon her that this was an important detail, why? She did not know but her impressions had never stirred her wrong in the past. She proceeded towards the labs next after setting the timer for the explosives here, fifteen minutes should do it ...

Better Lucky than good ...

Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:13 am

Scorch blushed a little at the compliment. “I'm sure he won't brake it … Ven is an ass. He barely affords this battleship I hear and that's because he mostly sells scavenged advanced tech to Quebos or Drez or practically anyone that had the money.

“He's an opportunist too. He usually doesn't bother with slavery unless he's hard up for cash preferring piracy. In fact he was recently released from prison after the ADD caught him I hear.” Scorch explained to her lover as she dressed.

“He'll have a third party turn me in to collect on me … I had hoped that he would prefer this the easy way but this is going to get a little sticky for the next hour or so I think. He'll come back no doubt and … we'll just have to bare whatever he brings … but just hang in there and don't let him get to you.”

Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:41 am

Ven made his way to the labs briefly though he checked on Quebos he was unaware of the fact that there was an agent nearby in the shadows making her way in this direction. With Ven were his two bodyguard droids though, that looked vicious.

He spoke with Quebos briefly, the guy was usually gun ho when it came to Ashen tech though this had been of that make sure enough he was playing with that OMNI tool. He had been considering taking it apart when Ven arrived, interrupted him and shifted his focus back to the Ashen engines, a rare find. If he could figure them out Drez would be pleased though Drez was paying handsomely for ha engine as well as the delivery of someone that understood them. He had hope to use the tech to backward engineer his own engines for use on some

He then met up with his younger brother in route to the brig.

“Today I have a special treat for you that I know you'll like ...”

Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:42 am

Slipping on her top, Krisna just finished getting dressed while Scorch explained Vens motives and reasons, but still Krisna was confused by all this. The action people made in this backwords time, why go threw the trouble of kidnapping both them..... for money? Krisna wondered why for but decided not to dwell on it to much as she walked past Scorch to sit on the bottom bunk, kicking her feet as she waited. Honestly Krisna was thinking that this might be a good thing to catalog later when ever she gets back to the humbug.

"I dont like the idea of baring it.... mybe If we ask nicly he will just let us go!" Krisna said with laugh as she smiled at Scorch agin. " Then mybe! he will give me back my Omni tool ...." Krisna said out loud with a giggle befor she scowles and smiles evily like she has a sinister plot befor mummbling quietly. "Then I erase him from ever existing in the first place.... that sounds fun..." Krisna mummble under her breath befor she would seem to snap outof it and happly smile at Scorch agin kicking her legs while she sat on the bed waiting.

Last edited by Krisna on Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:19 pm

Hm, if not for the bodyguards this may have been too good, capturing the commander, she could have used him. She was lucky but not that lucky it seemed and not wishing to press her luck she hung out in the shadows waiting for Ven to leave with the machines.

After she was confident that he had gone she slips into the communications center as quietly as possible, only her katana drawn at the moment.

Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:29 pm

“It's alright, we'll get new shoes afterward.” Scorch considers as she regards her for a moment wondering if she were actually serious about that tool of hers or just rattled by the ordeal and giving it some wishful thinking. She was not certain.

“Ven's the sort that does what he wants. He will not do something because you ask him, he's going to do what's in his best interests though he might be convinced in other ways.” She smiles back at Krisna

Though she turns as the door to the brig opens and in walked Ven, his bodyguards and another Hel'Corian. Funny, she thinks, he did not have the bodyguards on the planet and why would he have them now unless he was expecting trouble from them.

Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:53 pm

The labs had been empty other than Quebos. His armor was probably not battle armor but some pressurized suit. Say, that was the tool he had picked up on the planet and 92 who was turned off and on Scorch's ship. The scientist was busy inspecting engines.

Apparently he did perceive her coming in but did not turn around just yet.

“Yes, yes, Ven, I am on this but if you want it expedited you'll have to pay extra I told you before coming here that was the agreement. I have my own projects to get to ...”

The Hel'Corian with Ven smiled, Krisna would recognize him as Cinder, Scorch did not seeing how he was disguised all the time. The quartet approached.

“I'll begin with Blue brother.”

“Of course.”

“Though Red is quiet the catch too.”

Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:55 pm

Krisna kindly smiled back befor she was suprised by the cell field door opening as Ven and another alien stepped in side. Krisna simply jumpped off the bunk bed and quickly ran behind Scorch to hide, blushing as she peeked around her lover to better see the two men. Krisna could not help but recignize the new person with Ven. It took a momment for her to remainber but she realized it was nonother then Cinder as Krisna shyly stepped out from behind Scorch.

"Cid!?.... Cid why are you with Ven? and why are you doing this.... shes your captain remainber!? " Krisna looked at Cid then back to Ven blushing, remainbering their previous encounter bing alittle embaresed about it as she glared at them both confused by what the two ment. "Begin what?" Krisna asked but really the travler knew what was going to happen.

Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:30 pm

Alone with Quebos she remained silent until the tip of the katana taps lightly against the back of his neck. Waiting for him to realize how screwed he was she absently picks up the OMNI tool and affixes it to her belt, something told her it could be useful later.

“Listen good or your dead. You will turn on hat droid and send it back were you got it were it will do a pre-flight of the ship without engaging the engines then you and I will have a bit of a walk next door were we are going to disable the internal communications, comprehend?”

Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:07 pm

Scorch boldly stands her ground. “If you want to play then play with me, leave her out of this!” She could handle this, had been handling it when Mercer had her light in the arena when she had lost.

Her eyes growing from a cold blue to crimson in the process as she charged up her power …

Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:25 pm

Cinder grinned and hooked a thumb at Ven. “He's my brother. I was a plant in Scorch's crew. She liked to hit softer targets, corporations some of which had experimental tech that I would secretly pass on to Big Brother so he could get to certain targets first that we had an interest in.

“Now, shall we pick up where that game of ours left off?”

Cinder grinned as he stepped forward towards the two woman though halted when his brother said something in their language and the two then approached from opposite directions.

Quebos put his hands up then turned on the droid, gave it it's orders and sent it … of course it had been under no compulsion to listen seeing that it still needed reprogramming (Though Ven could hijack it's electrical commands if he were aware of it, however).

Used as a shield he was paraded ahead of the Lieutenant, at least for the time being ...

Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:27 pm

Krisna could not help but smile at Scorchs devotion save and protect her, happy that Scorch really did care as the travler looked at Scorch then back at them two men. Quickly she realized what it really ment tho as Krisna blushed and Scowled at the two. " I dot want you to play with my Scorch!!" Krisna yelled at Ven and Cid as she hid behind Scorch watching the pair of Hel'corian brothers closly. "Y-you cant touch me erther!" Krisna yelled agin as they both seemed to smile befor they said something to each in ter langue that Krisna wasnt able to understand... Another reason she wished she got her omni tool back soon. Krisna put her back to Scorchs as the two seemed to circle aroud them watching Cid on er sid closly, getting ready for the two aliens come at them as Krisna looked nervous having never really fought some one off befor.

Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next