View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 3:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 24  Next
 Pet (for Alex) 

Post Re: Pet (for Alex)
He assisted her up and drew her away to the bedroom where he sat her on the edge of the bed. Occasionally he let out a burst of that scent that was mild sort of like the light of a lighthouse beacon that flashed on occasion.

His hands swept back and forth against her mounds his mouth leaning in to draw forth the refreshing taste of milk as he sucked against one breast even as his hand played with the other.

Then he tended to the other breast switching hands and mouth. He keeps it up for a while before laying the agent back, the scent stronger now, steadier as he swirls his fingers about hr labia and traces a slimy digit over her clit.

“Hm, I should pierce you here too,” he makes the off handed comment as he strokes against her though he thinks of off handed devices rather than the usual piercings for the moment, his own arousal growing at the prospect of controlling her even further than he has so far.

“You see how pointless it is to displease me, if that was the case. How easy it would be to lay you low. How long has it been? But today there was no easy choice, though if you had delayed in carrying out my orders you would not be so fortunate now.”

He used a steady stream of that scent now as his fingers pressed inside her core lightly.

Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:21 am

"Ahh..." the agent let out a little gasp as the monster proceeded to suck on her pierced teat. The small amounts of musk ensured she did not go into relapse. The milk flowed freely and there was much of it. Tingly waves of pure pleasure rippled through those heaving globes as more and more pressure was released. Goro switched hands and tits, the scent coming in stronger while Alexandra's moans grew louder. Each gasp brought in a heavier dose of the irresistable drug. The sensations seemed to go straight to her brain, leaving her light headed and dizzy while feeling oh so very good.

"Ahhhnnnn... Y-Yes, Master... I... I won't displease you..." As expected, Alexandra was dripping wet already when Goro pushed his fingers in slightly. The agent could not control herself anymore. She kept inhaling the musk, letting the pleasure wash over her. She did not want to feel that agony ever again. Her hips rocked forward against the alien criminal's hand. He made it rather clear. As long as she obeyed and did well, she would keep getting fed the drug. Disobey and she will be forced to endure untold amounts of agony and pain. It was doubtful he would allow her to detox so it would just be a vicious cycle of pain and pleasure until she broke. Alexandra did not know how to fight this. She never been so reliant on a chemical before and she could not fight this by herself.

Her eyes fluttered as another stream of musk filled her lungs. "Ahh..." she let out such a pleasing moan as her face grew more and more slack and relaxed.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:56 pm

His fingers lost shape inside that core as he filled her, even his fingers could stretch out and filled her to capacity given the gooey nature of his body. He grinned knowing that she was dependent on the chemical now, that as long as he did not allow her to detox she was his.

Even with outside help she may still attempt to find him to quell that need. A need that he gave her now in control doses that steadily grew in frequency as he paid attention to his Pet.

Goro made it clear that that he was in control here, that she needed this drug of his and that he was willing to share it with her if she behaved herself.

He paid good attention to her mounds that stream of goo pressed into her at a slow pace as he worked them inside her. Until he drew away his fingers, the tendrils reshaping to become fingers again, the juices of her body absorbed into his gooey nature.

His fingers draped against her legs after holding them apart, another mouth forming on his chest, a tongue escaping it to lick and tease over her labia.

“Shall I fuck you? Hm, convince me my Pet.” That tongue spiraled against the outer edges of her body then that tongue flicked against the slit of her sex, nice and slow then settled against her entrance pushing against it slowly, deliberately.

“Or maybe I'll just feast upon you.”

Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:21 pm

The warm goo flowed right into Alexandra's body. "Ahhhnnn... Ahhh..." Her body arched as Goro filled her right up. The green ooze flooded her passage and flowed right into her womb. Every inch of her passage was not left untouched. Her insides tightened but there was nothing solid for her body to cling to. Her breasts pulsed in sync with her rapidly beating heart. Each throb sent a tingling bliss rippling through her heaving globes. The constant sucking fed more of that delicious milk into Goro's gooey form. Slowly, her breasts would begin to soften and shrink depending on how long the creature feasted on those heavy udders.

Alexandra was left gasping when all that ooze flowed out of her cunt. "P-Please, take me Master..." she moaned. His tongue dragged across her glistening folds, absorbing more of the woman's nectar. The agent's hips jolt with glee as they rocked against the creature's second mouth. She tried to push the tongue deeper inside her but it would be Goro's decision in the end whether to fuck her now or later.

Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:46 pm

He tended to her tits using care in tending to her beasts seeing that he had seen to the introduction of that chemical that triggered her lactation it would have been cruel not to pay her attention in this regard.

So he played, giving her more of that scent but teasing her body with his tongue though at her eagerness he did not draw away, the submission of the agent was enough for now and she had learned the lesson that he was trying to impart on her.

Not just that but he stressed how important it would be for her to keep him alive if he ever did make her a bodyguard, that was irony given that he was full aware that she hated him and if not for the effect of that drug that latched onto her then she would have been seething, perhaps even showing her hatred though there were ways around that too.

His tongue filled her as at first it eased into her needy body. He seemed not to mind so much as he tasted the inner sanctum of her body as he licked slowly, keenly then drove himself into that core as he caused a spike in the scent of that musk to rise out of him as the air was filled as he filled her, that tongue ramming inside that core of velvet as he took her.

“Rather, I think I will do both. You don't mind, do you Pet?” Not that it mattered if it did or not as he was going to have his way with her regardless.

Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:42 pm

The agent squirmed and moaned. The drug made her feel good and playing with her tits made her feel even better. The milk was practically sloshing inside those heavy udders. One hand would roll the luscious flesh around while the alien creature drank deeply from the hardened peak of the other. The pleasure came in waves as every squeeze, every stroke sent a rippling sensation through her heated globes that seemed to bubble and boil inside her now fluttering belly.

The slimy tongue squished inside her, sliding along her velvet walls. The sweet stench grew stronger with every breath, heating Alexandra's body further and making her forget all the pain and agony she just went through moments ago.

"Ahhhnn... I... Uhhnn... Don't... M-Mind..." she could barely speak as the tongue continued to taste her depths while another mouth sucked on her teat. Heels kicked the side of the bed while she leaned back, using her arms to support her upper body. She arched her back, pushing those tits into Goro's mouth and hand. As always, every motion Goro made inside her was something beyond a human's capabilities and it drove her already hypersensitive body wild.

Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:12 am

“That's what I like to hear,” not that it had mattered as he would have done as he pleased though she had encouraged him onward as he tasted both the chalice of her body and that of her breasts paying them significant attention.

Playing with her orbs a little he licked and caressed that passage as his tongue filled her and wriggled against her seeking out the inner most depths that he showed that he could reach.

He explored her though he had known that body of her's significantly well. When he drew out of her he then repositioned her on the bed so she was faced away from him, his hand giving her ass a wet slap before a cock formed and set itself against her passage, that appendage spinning as it swirled about the outer folds.

Quite unlike a human in what he could do he did not waste much time as Goro loved taking her fast and hard as he did now as he pressed his way into that core of hers celebrating that joining of their bodies with another slap to her ass.

“Ah, perfect Pet. Start pushing back.” He commanded as he began thrusting forward into that heated sex, occasionally giving a slap to her rump as he took her with that sudden authority.

Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:50 am

The teasing and playing was only getting her primed for the main course. The drug was not the only thing Goro was trying to get Alexandra addicted to. "Uhhnnn... Oh god..." she whimpered as she was turned around and felt that endlessly swirling member slide along her entrance. her entire world stopped upon feeling that cock. This cock broke her countless times over and over again. With aid of the drug, she could not resist it as her sex drooled with anticipation.

"Auuuughhh!" she screamed as it plowed right into her like a drill. Her insides slurped with the vicious invasion. Her entire body lurched forward from the forceful thrust. Her huge udders bounced and swayed beneathe her as the real fucking began. Alexandra did not even realize a look of pure ectasy had appeared on her face. Every sensation she felt shot directly into her brain, frying it with pure lust. Her eyes were half mast. Her mouth hung open as her face held that slack expression. Her tongue rolled out like a dog in heat. And that was just the first thrust.

Gripping tightly to the bedsheets, Alexandra pushed herself back against those powerful thrusts. She felt and heard the wet crunch of the cock slamming into her womb. The swirling kept stroking every cell in her pussy, stimulating her g-spot with relentless abandon as her insides were churned into hot butter. She could not fight this. Her body was too trained, too broken in to ever dream of resisting something so powerful, so good.

Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:03 am

Goro pushed into her as she pushed back, the urgency of that movement all too real as he had been getting her heavily addicted on both the scent and the sex as well coming to associate the two together or perhaps see the sex as a reward that he imparts on her.

That mass of his filling her up as he literally drills into that tight passage. His thrusts were full and deep as his hands reach around her and squeeze he full breasts.

He bends over her allowing his tongue to sweep over her neck. She feels good against him, she presses back the wet smack of her ass against him then he draws away from that slickness. He drives her close without pushing her over that edge drawing her up from that bed and placing her against the wall.

Lift a leg he holds it skyward as a pseudopod plays with her sex ready to fill her once more though another pseudopod sweeps over her clit, rubbing it back and forth as he prepares to fill her once more.

“You love being my whore, don't you?”

Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:46 am

"Ahhhhnnn! Ahhhhnnnn!" Milk dripped from both her teats as hands mauled and squeezed the heavy mounds. Each drilling thrust left her body twitching. Her mind blanked as she was completely shocked and stunned by the sudden surge of bliss flooding her mind. The agent's loins were getting wound up, the tension building to insane levels. She could think of only one thing. She wanted to cum and she wanted to cum now. The thought repeated over and over again as she ground her rear up against that mass of ooze.

But her master stopped short of allowing the pet to cum. Her body was trembling in his grasp as she was easily lifted up and pressed up against a wall. One of those smooth legs was lifted up above her head, exposing her fully to the tendrils that now teased her. "Uhhnnn... Please..." she whimpered, "Yes... I am a dirty whore... Please fuck your dirty whore, Master!" Her will had snapped once more. She could only think of that drug and that cock entering her body. She wanted to fuck and feel only pleasure, making her torment be just a distant memory in the haze that was her mind.

Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:31 pm

Gooey lips touched to hers briefly so that she could get a good whiff of him, his hands flowing to her mounds as he played with them, squeezing and letting the slimy nature of his hands roll over her.

Positioned like this she remained open for him to see as his fingers brushed against that wet core before settling upon her lit, another pseudo pod forming to play with her tit, pinching and tugging at her.

“Perhaps I will allow Adda after Adda pleasure you until you pass out … then again your suggestion about fucking you is oh so tempting ...”

He speared back into that core driving her body against the wall as he filled her, urgent to trigger that moment of bliss with her as he filled that passage completely and urgently.

Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:19 pm

"Ahh... Ahhh..." Alexandra gasped as fingers and hands roamed over her heated form. Her nipples were long and erect, standing proudly from her large disc shaped areolae. The ooze slid over her heaving chest, soaking them in his musk while dragging over the sensitive flesh like countless little fingers. Her clitoris was hard and erect, throbbing with hot blood as tendrils toyed with it. The agent's head was swimming with the countless pleasures Goro introduced to her body. Her hips rocked against the creature's hand while she accepted those gooey lips, eyes fluttering from another dose of that potent drug.

"Auuughhh!" She cried out as Goro's body flooded right into her own. The swirling cock drilled right into her very core. Alexandra screamed as her body arched off the wall. Hips jolt violently as her juices soaked into the slime. Her eyes fluttered and rolled back as tears trickled down her cheeks. Drool dribbled out of the corner of her mouth as she had a look of complete awe on her face. Searing heat rushed up her body and right into her brain, frying her thoughts as the tides of bliss washed her away.

Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:39 pm

Of course he had not stopped there introducing this bliss into her as his slimy mass pushed into her core absorbing her juices and feeling how her body folded over his own. She had been lost in that union and he had not let up, the waves of bliss slapping into her as he mixed up the tempo as he took her with unrelenting force only she had been forced into unconscious.

When the agent next awoke it had been in bed, she was naked still but as far as she remembered Goro had her strip in the adjacent room and after her ordeal she did see her clothes though he had not given her the order to dress before seeing to other matters. His scent still lingered in the air and his room here lacked the clutter of artifacts that had been on the ship.

There was a desk top computer her and a comlink resting atop a dresser next to the collar and leash that he used. The door had been closed, sealing her off from the other room though she would find that it was unlocked the one leading out of the suite was locked though leaving her to her own devices at the moment.

Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:00 am

There was no stopping Goro. Alexandra's back slid up and down against the wall. The force of his thrusts caused her foot to leave the floor and left her body impaled on the long spire of slime. She was fucked through her orgasm only to come crashing right into and another. The constant thrusting and churning inside her womb left her mind blank as twitched violently under the monster's will.

Unconciousness eventually came, leaving her body just a limp doll for Goro to satisfy himself with. The russian agent groaned when she woke up the next day. She was laying in his bed but there was no sign of him anywhere. She could still smell the sweet musk, leaving her body heated and aroused already. The woman sat up only to shiver as she felt her heavy milk filled breasts slosh and weigh heavily against her chest. "Uhh..." she stroked one of those tender mounds only to gasp as how tender they were. She saw how long and erect her nipples were. The agent felt hot and slowly a hand snaked down between her thighs to feel how wet she already was.

"Ohhh..." she moaned as she traced and felt her netherlips. Her belly exploded into butterflies from the sensation. Her body was so sensitive and aroused from the drug, it was difficult to resist rubbing herself for a bit longer. Shaking her head slowly, she got out of bed and slowly made her way for the unlocked door. She could smell his musk, perhaps he was in the other room.

Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:11 am

Odd. He was no place to be found as she went into the other room her clothes from the other night were still discarded there on the floor where she had left them. There was a fully stoked bar here and a datapad on the table that had some basic notes, items for her suit had been listed, he had remembered most of them it seemed and a few notes were made about this Ashen tech, were to get a hold of it though this was marked with a question mark seeing that he was going to need time to make those modifications to his latest ship to make it as close to his specks as possible.

There were notes for transfer something called Quinnium to the shipyard they were at and getting a compliment of fighters.

If she looked further there was info about her own training too, the fact that she was to be taught Adda hand to hand by the Adda as well as marksmanship.

Out of the blue the comlink begins to go off as someone is attempting to reach Goro she can assume. The comlink goes off steadily to the point that anyone trying to reach Goro would have gotten the idea that they weren't getting through about half a dozen rings back.

When she finally answers it she finds that Goro seems annoyed at having to wait so long.

“You are finally awake. You will dress, then eat. I will have someone fetch you and bring you here. How are the headaches today?”

Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 24  Next