View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Debts to pay 

Post Re: Debts to pay
"She wants it bad," the alien behind Krisna stated. The one fucking her throat spoke up next. "What's the matter, bitch?" he growled, "Why aren't you sucking? Our pleasure is your pleasure like you said. Or were you lying to your customers?" The finger continued to stroke that throbbing spot inside Krisna. Those hips wiggled, trying to get that final nudge over into the realm of bliss. But, the alien expertly stopped just short, adding more fuel to the insanity.

The sound of moans filled the air. But, Krisna would notice those were not coming from her own throat. Other human women were in similar situations at other tables. Some were bent over tables and being reamed out by long thick cocks while others were on their knees and sucking a customer off. The statement she chanted to every customer was more than clear at this point. She was not just offering the patrons here food but also pleasure in the form of her body.

Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:41 pm

More fuel was simply thrown on to that fire which was the travlers horny young body. To busy with both aliens fucking her silly to hear the others moans as she let out her own more muffled moans of pleasure to the orgy that was this restraunt, feeling the one alien playing with her drooling sex from behind as each tugg on those sensitive bundle of nerves left Krisna begging for that release.

Her rear end was the most elevaded as she simply wiggled her cute little hips side to side, anything to nudge a little closer each time to that edge but never did she find that release that alien denied her so cruelly. She could only groan and quiver around the other aliens noticbly massive cock with each of the aliens expertly placed touches.

"Uhhmm!" Krisna mummbled out behind the aliens thick cock. It was hard to breath as her lips wrapped tightly aroundthe creatures rod as she worked her tounge agiest him in her stuggled to dislodge him befor a a flushed face winced up at the alien scolding and she looked away ashamed in her own shortcomings...

"Uhm...sowh....sow-uhm-orry....." Krisna said in a low muffled tone as she tried to apologize but it didnt help she was confused as she gasped behind his rod as her body was being jerked back and forth between the two befor she stuggled to do what he ask after nodding, not out of hesitation but out of inexperince. With a soft gasp Krisna slowly sucked and bodded her head up and down doing her best while working the alien's member with her tounge.

Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:56 am

The alien's grip loosened a bit once Krisna began to understand what was expected of her. The human woman may have been inexperienced but, she at least understood enough to suck and bob her head. For most men, that was enough to satisfy them and this alien was no different. Krisna could feel the phallus throb in between her lips. She could feel it growing warmer and swell inside her mouth the more she sucked on it. She could taste the creature's precum as it flowed freely from his tip. The member seemed to twitch when she licked along a throbbing vein.

The alien let out a pleased grown as his hips began to rise and fall, pushing his cock in deeper for the woman to suck on. Krisna would feel the fingers teasing her draw away and be replaced with something warmer, thicker, and harder. The second alien's cock pushed slowly into Krisna's dripping folds, letting the woman feel each inch centimeters at a time. Once all the way in, the creature drew his hips back just as slowly before repeating the process. Gradually the pace would increase but never to the point of being aggressive. Krisna was so wet from the teasing that her cunt made an audible slurp as the alien cock pushed in.

Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:36 am

"Uhmhm...uhm..uh" Krisna mummbled as she gently bobbed her head up and down, sucking the alien's stiff rod like he asked. It seemed to make him happy enough, he enjoyed her lips wrap around him as she could feel his member throb and twich inside her mouth befor he bucked his hips up, forcing his member deeper between Krisnas lips as she struggled not to gagg befor there was a mild squil from Krisna's over full lips as the other alien took her from behind in such a manner.

The travler's body shuttered between the two as she arched up along the booth her and the other alien were in as her lips completly left the aliens cock with a light pop sound, only to moan loadly to the ceiling and up at the customer she stuggled to statisfie befor she dropped her head agin to pant heavily befor she simply shifted to her elbows. "Auh..Y-you p-pleasure i-is mine too...." Krisna sad agin, the moto ringing in her ears as she tried to keep up, gently gripped the aliens cock with both her soft hands and began to stroke him gently. Krisnas soft lips soon return to the tip of his monsterous shaft, giving him a gentle lick befor she twisted and writhed between his legs as she moaned agin as the other aliens touch pleasured her so well feeling that edge drawing closer and closer.

"Auh.... I-i.. its...its so h-hot....uh..I-i'm..." Krisna mummbled softly, her cheeks a bright shade of crimson as she stuggled to speak as she bouced between the two aliens fucking her silly.

Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:23 am

Both aliens bucked their hips, fucking the human woman from both sides. Both cocks pulsed and throbbed harder and faster with each thrust. The alien male infront of her finally pushed all the way into Krisna's mouth and throat. Hot globs of alien spunk spewed into the woman's throat, the thick cock allowing none of it to escape and forcing Krisna to swallow lest she chokes. The alien behind her hilted himself as well as he blew his own hot load right into the woman's aching sex. Both aliens let out groans of pleasure, holding their violently twitching rods inside Krisna until every last pulse was sent into the woman's body.

"Much better..." the man infront groaned, "Now lick us clean, bitch. And get us our waters!" Krisna would taste more of that warm seed on the alien's cock while she would taste her own sexual fluids on the other alien creature. Other waitresses were doing much the same, cleaning up and continuing with their business as if nothing wrong had happened though on more wobbly legs than before.

Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:19 pm

"Auh...I-i'm burning...auhhh....ughmhuhmm!!" Krisna shouted out befor she felt the alien grip the back of her head, holding her sternly as hedrove his rock hard cock back in between her soft plump lips cut off the cutecrysvof pleasure.

He filled the young attractive waitress's lips, fucking her mouth as she twisted and turned between both aliens who enjoyed her body as she unintentionaly sucked his member while bobing her head in the stuggle to breath while the other could feel her sex squeezed around his cock befor she simply popped under the preasure of the pleasure bombing her sense.

With a muffled sqeel of pleasure Krisna's body bucked between both of the alien she was sandwiched between, bouching on both their cocks as she arched along their lengths and camm for them both,
falling into a sea of bliss, riding a rush of pleasure that extended the baby blue haired travlers high while she stuggled to swallow that cascade of alien seed that quickly filled her lips as shewas caught up in her own orgasm only to have most spill forth from her mouth and smear all over the booth seat she was being fucked in as the two aliens filled her full befor letting her down easy.

The two soon pulled out of her tight young body as Krisna instantly moaned with their withdrawl, cumming a seciond time befor she collapsed in the aliens lap, panting heavily.

She wasnt give much time to rest as she heard a new command come from the angry customer as she stuggled to get to her hands and knees, nodd at his request as she was blushing from their game of touching. "Auhh... y-yes...yes sir..." Krisna gasped out, as she quickly got to work, cleaning them with her mouth only to blush even bright shade of crimson with each passing momment the longer she did this. Thinking it was kind of emparessing, but what was she to do? upset her misstress?

Afther cleaning them both up, re-adjusting her outfit and garthering her serving tray Krisna staggered off to get their drinks.

Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:06 am

The rest of the night continued with these realized expectations. Some booths simply took her order and accepted their meals while others would take a bit extra in the form of sexual favors. Krisna would be walking to the next booth only to pass by others with a female moaning softly in the grasp of an alien being. This was Mistress's idea so this must be ok, right?

At the end of the night, the manager evaluated Krisna's performance. "Majority of your clients were pleased," she stated calmly as she read over notes that she and her watchers observed. A majority? Did that mean there were customers that Krisna failed to satisfy? "While struggling and squirming can be arousing, remember most come here to have prey that do not struggle. You exist for their pleasure. Still, despite this, Mistress wishes to see you after you clean up. Do not waste this opportunity. Your payment has already been deducted from how much you owe."

With that, Krisna was dismissed to go see Vespira. What should she do to prepare? Was this uniform fine? Should she change? Vespira would be in her chambers where Krisna woke up before. The Gorgonian was reviewing some of the data that had been decrypted. So far, nothing much of note though there were a few names and individuals that peaked her interest. Laying coiled up on her bed, she read her datapad, not even looking up when the doors opened.

Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:09 pm

Krisna returned with their drinks and later with their food the ordered as the now shy and exhausted travler moved along to other customers. The rest of the night went on fine yet most her customers took her about as roughly as her first customers did as the sexual favors came and went, almost as much as the order for the special hot cakes. Hell at one point in the night an alien even forced Krisna to stripp down as he ate the hot cakes off her! Leaving her dirty in whip cream and other frostings as her cries could be heard over the sounds of other girls pleasure, through out the restraunt only make matters worse as more aliens wanted "The cute blue one".

Afther an eternity of sex Krisna's shift ended once her manager finilly found her surroundedby ahungry mob of aliens fucking her silly. The travler nearly crowed surfing as the aliens each tried to fanger a hole as Krisna was broght to multiple orgasms through out the night befor she was simply tossed aside into a puddle of mixed jucies were the anager found Krisna a cumm stained mess with her cloths streched and in some places torn, panting afther multiple gang bangs this night.

The manager didnt give Krisna much of a rest as she reviewed her performance over the night as Krisna stuggled to pay attention stuggling to even stand. Most her customers reviewed her were satisfied whie some seemed to just simply hate her and give her low reviews. Hearing that made Krisna sigh and look ashamed, even tear up a little apologizing to her boss best she could. "I-i'm sorry... their... their was just so m-many.... I'll....I'll try harder..." Krisna pleaded to her manager befor turning to throw her self back out to the mercy of the restraught floor with the goal of not getting a single bad review only to hesitate afther hearing her misstress wished to see her as Krisna nodded and hastly went.

Seeing her self in the reflection of a glass of water reviewed her self as a sexual mess aftger so many customers....(#1)

Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:47 pm

(#2).... afther so many cusomers, her outfit was in tatters while her hair was a mess and her young attractive body was drinched in sweet and cumm as Krisna made te decision to clean up in the employee wash room very quickly. Getting undressed befor taking a quick showered as some of the other working girls were nice enough to wash her up befor Krisna hastly left afther thanking them all in only a pink towel, leaving her outfit behind to be washed since some other employee were nice enough to let Krisna know this was a messy job and some times outfits were....... disposed of.

Krisna left post hase not wanting to leave her misstress waiting as Krisna returned to Vespria's chamber signaled by the opening of the gorgons very large door as Krisna stepped inside to see her lovly misstress afther letting the door close behind her.

Panting for air Krisna was flushed and exhausted afther working as the tired travler simply walked over to the bed of pillows were her lovly misstress rested reading a primitive data pad only to fall into the soft pillows beside her, face first onto the bed with a heavy plop now resting on her stomic in the pink towel still fresh from the shower. "Y-yes misstress?....did you need me...." Krisna panted as she twisted her head inorder to gaze up at her misstress with tired glossy eyes.

Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:06 pm

Krisna entered in nothing but a towel. The enthralled woman flopped right onto the bed. This one certainly had her ways of expressing herself. Vespira looked up from her datapad at the exhausted human woman. "Hmm? Of coursse, my pet," Vespira replied, "I wanted to know how your firsst day went. And I would think you would prefer my company rather than ssleeping with the other sservants. Do you not want to sstay with your Misstresss?"

Vespira lifts Krisna's chin with a finger, gently guiding the woman closer while leaving that towel behind. The Gorgonian was not wearing any of jewelry, leaving the alien woman completely in the nude much like her exhausted pet. "Did you enjoy yoursself?" she asked with a soft hiss, gazing into the human's glossy eyes, "Did it feel good pleasuring sso many cusstomers?" Fingers slide over Krisna's tender orbs. The fine scales on the Gorgonian's fingers dragged gently across the smooth sensitive skin as they went back and forth in slow methodic motions.

Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:40 pm

Vespra would see the travlers exhaustion, Krisnawas infact very tired, it was a very long day afther all and she was sore and achy from so many fuckings as she laid there on the gorgon's bed panting befor she sluggishly flipped over onto her back inorder to look to her mistress. The girls momovent causing the pink towel to simply slip off her pietiet young sexy body, revealing more of Krisna's gorgious chest to the cool open air as droplets of water from the shower dripping down her nude body to be soaked up by the damp towel.

"Uh...m-my firsts day.... It.... It went fine.....l-ots of people wanted to play...." Krisna said sounding hesitant to tell the whole truth, lieing oviously about it going "fine" as she shyly blushed thinking back on her day. It wasnt fun, Krisnacwas more upset some of her customers were disaponted but then agin Krisna could not lie she liked the number of people who requested and enjoyed her.

"No!" Krisna said as she satting up to glare at Vespria, concerned hearing the rest of thoses words leave her misstress's lips. "uh! No! I love spending time with you Vess.. uhm..... misstress!" Krisna said quickly shifting to her knees to sit ifront of Vespria glaring happly at the gorgon. "I love you misstress! I would never wish to leave you!" Krisna said agin smiling with a faint blush befor she abruply gasped feeling her misstresse's touch on her chin, drawing Krisnas eyes to once agin meet the ogorgons own as Krisna nstantly became entrulled by those hypnotic eyes.

"Y-yes..." Krisna said answering Vespria's question went she asked while fallowing the gorgons fanger. Guiding Krisna forword by her chin, leaning ever so closer as Krisna bright blue eyes grew wider, refusing to break from those hypnotic eyes of the gorgon's. "Y-yes.." The travler simply nodded to her next question gasping . "Y-yes.....b-but... not as much as I enjoyed you...o-or Dessy...and Hope..." Krisna smiled at Vespria befor sudddenly gaspng at the gorgons touch.

Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:19 am

"Good girl," Vespira praised softly, warm breaths caressing the woman's lips, "It is only natural to love your lover more than a cusstomer. Use them to learn how to better please me. That is what you want. You want to please me with all your being, Krisna." The alien woman pressed her lips to Krisna's, giving a soft lingering kiss. She was not fond of sharing with this Hope or Dessy person. But, the information was useful should those people ever become a problem for her.

"Show me what you have learned, pet," she hissed, her cock slowly sliding from her sheathe. She drew back slightly, letting the human woman take in the sight of the phallus that fucked her so thoroughly the night before. It was covered in countless scales that were designed to thrust in smoothly but drag along a woman's insides while coming out. Vespira's fingertips traced along the long erect shaft, waiting to see how her pet handled herself.

Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:34 pm

Krisna blushing red features shifted to a cute smile as she heard her misstress praise her for being such a good girl as Krisna only snuggled closer to her gorgious gorgon lover afther hearing it. "I'm a good girl! " Krisna repeated happly while gazing deeply into those gorgious alluring eyes and listening to Vespra's beutiful soothing voice as the words echoed in her ears for her to pleasure her gorgon lover, pleasure her with all her being befor abruptly Krisna gasped finilly feeling the gorgons lips meet with her own.

Both sharing a lingering kiss of loving passion that took the travler's breath away as their tounges wresled and danced befor finilly breaking away letting Krisna's pant lustfuly for more of those sweet lips as she stuggled to fallow them for more kisses but instead rested back in Vespria's arms panting, heart races as hott blood rushed threw her aroused body.

"I-i pleasure you with m-my every being...." Krisna repeated once she caught her breath only to be allowed to fall back on the bed of pilows, the travlers breasts bounced as she fell only to watch as Vespria drew back repeating afther her. "I-i'll show you what I-i learned..."

"Oh m-my..." Krisna whispered, her eyes growing wide as she watched her lovers massive cock slide forth from its sheath befor Krisna sat back up onto her hands and knees, blushing as she could not help but stare at it as her lover stroked it her self. "Oh my.... its so big..." Krisna gawked as she shocked by the legth, the rhickness, the beutie of it.... she wished she could document it.... it was for sure imprssive she thought as she slowly looked back up to Vespria shocked only to glare backat her member and blush deeper then befor. " W-wow.... uhmm well... uh... one of the customers said...uh... he liked it when I did this?" Krisna stated as she slowly reached up to stradle Vespria's tail only to gripp her cock with both hands and gently stoke it. "uhmm then he said he liked this...." Krisna said....(#1)

Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:23 am

(#2).... Krisna said befor she lean down while stradling her lovers tail to stick out her tounge and gently lick its tip befor she reached up to gently brushing some locks of hair behind an ear as she opened her mouth as widly as she could. "Ahh!" Krisna slowly pushed the gorgons cock inbetween her lips, deeply sucking the gorgon's stiff cock befor bodding her head up and down slowly getting use to her lover's size befor using her tounge to tease its tip, gently working Vespria over with her mouth.

Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:31 am

The Gorgonian watched as Krisna stared in awe at the thick scaled cock looming before the woman. This was inside the human woman when she was being fucked in her own ship. The woman did not take long before grabbing hold of the massive beast and stroking it firmly. Krisna would feel the rough scales. It was different from the other alien cocks she had today. This one was smooth when she stroked one way but the scales roughly rubbed agianst her hands when she slide them the other way.

The human thrall wrapped her lips around the hot tip of Vespira's cock. Her tongue washed the tip and the woman even brushed her hair back so that Vespira had a clear view of what her pet was doing. Krisna probably was unaware of just how much her submissive mind had learned already through experience.

Tendrils sprout from Vespira's body. They stroke the woman's sides and thighs while others wrapped around those bouncing breasts. They squeezed nice and hard while the tips traced and flicked over those nipples. "Mmm... Lovely..." Vespira praised as she leaned back and enjoyed the show Krisna gave her.

Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next