View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 2:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next
 Foul (for Ania) 

Post Re: Foul (for Ania)
“Hm? Oh, ask away,” yes there was a lot of discomforting things but at the same time she couldn't speak of most of them and had to sit back and say nothing or at best give peep talks on those earlier experience rather than ones of the island that could help more.

As explained the questions were simple enough though she did hesitate in answering he first. It had been more the fact that she had wished to protect her Mistress from being targeted herself. She had either assume that that was not going to happen or that information would be easy enough to work out if Ania was interested in acquiring it.

“My Mistress, Vera Matsumoto,”
she answered. Thus far she had sacrificed a lot for her, that arrangement early on, her strong desire in not being ignored even if by one person she could feel alive.

Since then she had made a few friends and acquaintances though most girls stayed clear of her due to that sash she was not ignored now at least.

“We Prefects serve the school and work under the same Head Girl throughout. Each Head Girl can have up to five Prefects serving under her. We enforce the school rules and carry out other functions as well.”

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:21 am

Ania eased back into her chair with enthusiasm stricken features, her warm smile barely diminishing any as her memories sought to recollect a matter of importance yet couldn't quite settle on which image her mind was looking for at the time, speaking the presented name out loud for emphasis. "Ah, Vera Matsumoto .." Her eyes briefly turn to the student, her ravishing smile widening a little bit at another pleasant notion. ".. Mistress?"

It served to tease Daphnee with that realisation, but in an attempt to keep their conversation calm and relaxed she'd pressed on without intermission, chuckling softly for a moment. "I don't believe I've forced my way into her suite, then." She sought to make the student feel at ease in the comforts of her ship, more or less encouraged by the earlier confession that her sleep had been far better here than elsewhere on the island. "One of my favorites and I went to their rooms the other day. I suppose you could say I wanted to give her a great time and had to mess around with several security systems in order to even get inside. Naturally the suite we've chosen was empty and we spent the night inside, but I feared that I might have given you a little extra work when the occasion sprung to mind."

In truth the information wouldn't have taken much to obtain. Even with the administration building closed down, another way inside other than the front door wouldn't be much of an issue for the dexterous thief. "I have no intention of touching her, if you're concerned that I might want to."

Bright blue eyes shift to the meal once more, a minor morsel of sausage punctured with the mildly altered tip of her tentacle which proceeded to guide the piece to her lush lips, delicately sheathing the luscious mouthful before her attention returned to the young woman nearby. "She does treat you well, doesn't she?"

She would not linger for too long, merely emphasizing on her curiosity with further questions. "How many Head Girls are there in total? Have you met them personally?"

She offered time to answer her inquiries before pressing on. "Why have you decided to pick up the Prefect role in the first place? A sense of duty, perhaps? Or belonging?" Military offspring generally shared that sentiment and Rhaine had been accustomed to servitude before heading to Shokushu. It was debatable which type of woman Daphnee turned out to be, but there was more than enough for Ania to go on in order to suspect that belonging might triumph in a battle between the two foremost motivations.

Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:11 pm

“That is correct,” spoken with some hesitance. It was tough not to think of Therion and how he tried to brake her shatter that bond and make her his servant probably because he could or so he had though. That was one hell of a night that she was still paying for.

“She is kind to me. Firm yet fair.”

There was going to be no reward for her endurance to protect her Mistress and it was unlikely that such would ever be disclosed. She could not help but worry about that situation, in her Mistress being targeted in the future.

So she had gone to the Prefects suites …

“I am unsure of how many Head Girls there are but there can't be many and I believe Mistress Masamoto is the only one active at the time. I believe there's five...” she blushes a little at her inability to answer such a simple question. She had not had o consider it before.

Each Head Girl got up to five Prefects and that number varied though she had not known how many there were in total.

She is relieved though when Ania shows no interest in her Mistress, just a mere curiosity. There was little she had to dissuade Ania from such an action and Therion at least offered up the collar as a means of receiving a bit of entertainment otherwise, that had been what she was thinking after all.

To the last question she thinks for a second as she considers it. “Duty,” That fit best. She never really belonged with anything before. Vera was always busy and she sought to ease her work load just a bit. “I would say that more than anything else."

Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:32 am

"I'm pleased to hear that." It was far more likely for malevolent women to be targetted once their affiliation with a certain student had been established and Ania sought to either score points or express her own fondness for any particular human female on the campus. They appeared to be functioning well together for the time being and the huntress hadn't cared enough to interfere with what appeared to be a beneficial social construct for both sides.

Her tender blush had the woman across smile in a good natured fashion. "I assure you, there's no need to be flustered. I wouldn't expect you to know everything. Five is more than enough for me to go on." Besides, returning to their bedrooms would be relatively simple and merely counting the furnished rooms might lead to the same answer. It didn't matter much outside of getting to know Daphnee a little better.

Ania grinned mildly at the notion of duty exceeding her feeling of belonging when the word Mistress had already been spoken, toying with that idea for a few moments. "Duty? Really? Interesting .." Naturally she knew nothing of their sexually intimate endeavors should any even exist like they did with the other Prefects and Head Girls, but figured that the violet gemstone would have regarded them in a far more devoted manner. "I merely heard becoming Prefect comes with a certain variety of .. perks." Larger rooms, but that appeared to be everything the alien female had known.

Maybe the more prudent course of action would be not to pry and the scandily clad vixen guided her attention away from the unusual couple in favor of something Daphnee devoted a major chunk of her time to. "What exactly are these other functions you speak of? I suppose elaborating on your Prefect workload of last week would give me a better picture on how your position establishes itself amongst the administrative branch of the student body." Which quickly brought her to the next point considering that their time studying spacefaring vessels together wound up fairly limited. "What else do you get up to inbetween your collective duties and hobbies?"

"Have you got any friends besides Rosalie? Do you hang out with them outside of lectures? Surely with your tight schedule it must be difficult to maintain a great deal of casual relationships." She chuckled softly in an immediate thought of self defense as to avoid any further accusations of rape straight away. "No, I'm not looking for anyone in your circle of friends to touch either."

Aside from Rosalie, perhaps. She had to be careful in that regard. While the two of them may be friends or mere acquaintances, they both possessed such admirable bodies. Ania could get lost in them and probably would for the remainder of their stay on Shokushu, pondering on which one had been worth the effort to obtain although neither appeared to favor the sentiment of staying with the predatory alien upon graduation, one of them seeking to escape the island and the other greatly disgusted by their time together that seemed to be the case.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:34 pm

“There are some perks; larger rooms, meals at times when you wouldn't take them, electronics, that sort of thing.” There were benefits though that was not why she had served. In the beginning there was a longing to serve her Mistress in greater capabilities then just as a domestic. Vera was always busy and in this way she had thought that she could help ease the work load and do something she wished to do.

She had relaxed a little, she would have to look up that Head Girl thing, it had only mattered that she served under Vera and that was the Head Girl she had been assigned to. There were others, she had read something somewhere about them.

“Oh, the duties of a Prefect are wide and varied. Enforcing curfew, doling out demerits for infractions such as unauthorized accessories, confiscating contraband and the like. You know all the sorts of things other students resent us for. But on the other side of the coin in addition to enforcing the rules of the school is dealing with safety, helping out mediate problems if it can be avoid in getting the administration involved all the better. Setting up lab classes or the like, doing odds and ends for the faculty to help them get a class ready.

“Hobbies are ventriloquism or course. I don't get as much time to practice and it's been ages since I've thought up new material. Mostly it's juggling Prefect duties with academics and carrying out my duties for my Mistress. While she leaves it up to me when to come I tend to stop by just enough where she doesn't get sick or me but often enough where it doesn't seem like ages have slipped past either.”

Daphnee answers. She was devoted of course, though Vexces had her consider the possibility of life without her Mistress. Daphnee had been prepared for that, she might not have had wanted to think of it though she was a smart girl. It was a possibility and it could very well come to saving her Mistress but winding up suffering for it. That was OK too, she had not lied to Vera when she had accepted her role after all. It did kill her not receiving praise for the things she's done that she couldn't speak of … well, she got some from Therion but she figured that he was being sarcastic.

She had been less guarded about her circle of friends then she was about her Mistress. Not that she had though ill of them or that they deserved being raped or anything like that just that she knew she could only nudge Ania so much without straining matters and her nudges were always with the promise that there could be something better or just as good rather than a denial.

Sparing Rosalie for instance probably wasn't going to happen unless she had someone else to offer up just as good and Daphnee wasn't about to sell anyone out, as much as she would have liked to in regards of Ms. Giovanni.

“Well … I really don't have any friends. Acquaintances mostly. Outside of my Mistress I have worked with Anne and of course there's Rosalie that I've dealt with a few times now. Other than that there's Ishtar but I've met her only once really so I can't really count her and Stephanie … she's an odd one, met her while I was a Prefect in training though she's probably still up with supply Karen and all the other girls with contraband of one sort or another. I guess she's my Al Capone to my Elliot Ness … no, that's not quite right. There's no ill will there ...”

She had not given up on escape as hopeless as it may be a glimmer of hope had pressed back in with the ship instructions so it would come down as a wait and see. Failure was always a consequence though but seeing that doing nothing resulted in no change she rather go down swinging.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:21 pm

Ania listened attentively to the various duties Daphnee sought to perform throughout the day even though several appeared to be somewhat mundane in the grand scheme of life on campus when far more thrilling activities could be pursued. But the huntress kept on devouring these peculiar bits of information without the slightest hint of boredom, genuinely curious as to how the by far most interesting women in her memory spent their days amongst living nightmares. Prefect duties and duties for her Mistress apparantly weren't the same which proved rather fascinating upon closer inspection, but the buxom female let the matter rest for the time being.

"I can hardly believe that anyone would ever get sick of your presence." Different societies, different standards, Rosalie once emphasized during their most recent encounter which, even though taken out of context here, probably answered the question building in her mind by itself. "But your workload impresses me nevertheless. I'm pleased yet somewhat surprised that you'll have any time to indulge in further studies on alien technology in the first place."

Her tentacles languidly drummed the edge of the table in idle contemplation. "I take it you're planning on taking Vera along when you're ready to take off on your own?" A little more personal than Ania would have liked, but there was no point in not bringing that up. "For someone in your position I'm almost certain the Head Girls have taken a closer look at your history, most importantly your medical records."

"Chances are, unless they already know about the likes of me, your beloved Mistress won't believe anything you say when trying to convince her to escape with you by her side. I hear women like her are truly going places in their future career. Considering that her experiences likely differ from your own, do you really think she would feel inclined to pass up on her golden days in order to pursue what you believe might be best? Food for thought, little one, you needn't answer me if you do not wish it."

Bright blue eyes scanned the cold meal before them, gingerly retrieving another morsel of freshly cooked snake although by then the meat had nearly turned to rubber in both texture and taste. "I'm afraid you were right by saying I've prepared too much .. I believe we should get these dishes cleaned up while you're still around, however. I could really use the extra hand."

Granted, eight limbs were more than Daphnee had to offer, but her compary had been fairly pleasant even without bestial rutting sessions primarily filling the final hours of the night. Her attention dipped to the human female once again. "Is there anybody aside from Vera you'd want me to avoid?" Not to mention the Al Capone reference went way beyond her understanding of their culture, but the name had a certain strength to it. "Rosalie and I have met since our previous encounter on the beach, I thought you should know that .. Are you by any chance upset that I've taken an interest in her?"

Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:31 pm

Her medical history was a ban. When she could speak of her attack she had once tied opening up to her Mistress about the matter who had dismissed it as an hallucination. Daphnee may have bought it too if there had not been the evidence afterward. The pain, her lost virginity, though there was nothing concrete she could say about it so she said nothing by choice not wanted to be labeled that way again, that was in her past after all.

She nodded. “I am the tool. Whether or not my Mistress knows of what is going on is irrelevant. I must see her safely off even at my own expense if it comes to it though I do intend to make whatever future plans I have around her.

“I will make time to learn this alien tech. It gives me additional options after all.”

Options were always good though they wee likely not to help in the leas the servant could not help but try to escape. It appeared less and less likely though she was always face with he smallest glimmer of hope here too.

She had contemplated that very question before and still could not determine if Therion was lying or that Vera was misleading her. He Mistress did no say that her attacks never happened but changed the source of the attacks to being in her own head. Yet Therion had made mention of claiming her once and so she did not know … it was not as if she could brooch the matte either to find out so she would leave it at that.

“I know it will be a tough sell. I might have o do things that I regret to spirit her away but it is my duty. If she is ignorant of the truth I will have to give her the necessary proof and ...”
there was a hitch to her voice, a tremble as she gazed downward in contemplation before looking back up with concerned eyes.

“If she commands it then it is my duty to stop ...”

That would be hard but she had meant what she had said to Vera. That she was no more then the tool, the toy to be used however she saw fit and a single word could cast her forever into servitude. After all the only thing she truly owned was that accursed collar and bell that Therion ruined, once her proudest (and only) possession for all of what she had was entitled to her Mistress if she had want or need of it.

“Certainly,” eager to take her mind off of how simple it would be to loose her freedom and fail in her schemes she was happy for the distraction and began helping with the clearing of the left overs, packing them away for later consumption if reheated and cleaning the dishes present.

She paused in her cleaning thinking over the matter. He lists of contacts had been low and while she wouldn't have minded hearing about Karen being attacked or getting even with Bria she was no vindictive and chose just to dislike both girls.

“Anne, she is another Prefect I have met. She has had her fair share of attacks and was trying to get me to open up some, of course I couldn't,”
she admitted but other than that she could think of no one.

“Mad … no … I know how things work here or are suppose to work to an extent. I've never got the real reason and to be a little honest I am a bit jealous of her. Most of her attacks have been tamer and so she can't appreciate the gentle ones more when they come, at least not yet I don't think. Granted I don't wish for anyone to be attacked but that is asking for way to much so I choose not to think on it. You could lay out all your plans and I couldn't warn a soul other than avoiding traps and set ups myself so in the end I keep distant of matters since I cannot really influence them much.”

Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:42 pm

Some might regard the buxom woman opposite of Daphnee with contempt or downright hatred while others may welcome her presence and assistance in times of need, but upon listening to the troubled tale of her Mistress not even the voluptuous female decided to press the issue any further and let the matter rest for the time being. She learned to be considerate under Rhaine which had been the stepping stone to harnessing admiration over disdain and it certainly hadn't felt poorly by comparison.

Interestingly enough Ania had the student cleanse the plates and utensils by hand rather than putting them in the dishwasher straight away while her own eight blue tentacles tended to rinsing, drying and stashing them away at the same time. She had grown fond of the luscious albeit subservient lone wolf of a woman and wished to keep her around a little longer, wondering when heading back to the campus was feasible in order to shower and prepare for her classes later that day.

She nodded at the notion of the other Prefect. "In that case Anne will never have to fear me." It would be simple to extract the appropriate record from the administration building and gather every ounce of information on the young woman, including appearances and patrol routes for one which made avoiding the girl easier in the long run.

Indeed, the woman by her side was powerless in face of her plans, but the wanton predator could not suppress a mild smile. "I could have had you all night, Daphnee, and we wouldn't have left the bedroom by now. I most certainly have the stamina for it." She guided her attention to the purple haired vixen. "But not everyone thinks ill of me in that way, little one, and with good reason. I have saved your fellow students from the more cruel types before and tended to injuries similar to what you've suffered yesterday under the influence of that despicable abomination. I've earned their gratitude and feverishly collect their thanks whenever I have need of their services."

"You're aware of my needs which match almost anything else you may have encountered in your time here, but you also know of my restraint. None aside from you have actually asked that I master my hunger for the pleasures of the flesh, but I'm by no means upset that you deny what I seek to have the most." Her gaze went to the ceiling for a moment. "I'm relatively .. tame .. I suppose is the word. I'm not cruel and I promise Rosalie will never suffer more in my presence than you."

"Besides, dangling my plans in front of you in the knowledge that you couldn't tell anybody most assuredly falls in the category of cruel, my dear, but I appreciate anything you have to say on the matter, even in regards to Rosalie for the same reason you're not recovering in bed from an entire night of passionate lovemaking right now." She left her words open to interpretation, really, but were Daphnee not devoted to another, Ania would have sought to win her over.

Ania neglected her duties for a moment or two in contemplation of another important matter, mulling things over in the back of her mind before turning to the beautiful girl with near whispered words. "Now .. I cannot tell you of the future or what your own might entail, but you're bright enough in order to tie together loose ends, therefore know this .. Someday these already grateful women shall shower me in their gratitude once again."

Naturally they weren't entirely nonsensical, yet the truth behind the matter proved adequately cryptic indeed. Graduation had been a long ways off and their gratitude would have to wait for several years when the true purpose of Shokushu wound up revealed to them in the most horrifying fashion whereby the more defiant types most certainly earned their reward for opposing their usurpers rather than submitting and making themselves look favorable.

Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:44 pm

And like that did she really influence a monster? It was well beyond anything she would have attempted herself feeling that she did not have anything of real value to make the trade appealing but the offer was cast out there and if Anne didn't have to look to he shadows as often hen she did some good. A part of her saw it as a disservice, that she would never get to know Ania too though everyone reacted differently, just look at how Rosalie responded to the situation.

Was she odd, transformed into his, this, whatever you'd call it or was it the simple circumstances that had molded her into what she was?

“I know, if you had wanted to, you could have easily done so. I was surprised when you did not last night after Midnight set in.”
If she was disappointed or amazed it was hard to say though yesterday was not a good day for he. She rubbed her newly healed jaw on reflex at that thought.

She was in no hurry, her early class had been at 10 and even with the commute, getting ready and showering she still had an hour, perhaps two before she would have to start on the lengthy voyage back.

She had not been concerned about cruelty on Ania's part towards Rosalie. Perhaps the other girl would not reach the same state that she had been in, perhaps she would in time though she had not once considered that Ania would be cruel with her and if she were she doubted it would be submersion in boiling water cruel or even strangulation cruel.

“Yes, remarkable restrain but I hope that I make it worth it, I don't look to get out of things, delay them at times to suit my schedules or needs at the time but I hope to make it worth the exchange too so I would be more likely in the future.”
She explained and other than Ania there had been Vex and Kakumaoh that she post phoned things with for other times, and with both it was to the added effect of longer time with her.

Daphnee could be won over, not that she would ever leave Vera's side but she had been encountering more and more beings hat had her thinking about life without her, if she could not free her for instance. She did not want to consider such a notion though but in such a case if she were cut off … she would like o say that the bonds would sill be there even if she had to serve another in the meantime so Ania, by not being forceful, earned points in that regard. The easiest way to alienate her would have been an attack against Vera or trying to drive a wedge between her and her Mistress as Therion fond, her will was quite strong in that regard.

“I suppose that could be considered cruel since there would be little recourse,”
if she broke her silence then Vera would suffer and she was no about to do that taking any punishment she was given, even by her own Mistress, in order to keep her safe.

She nodded, understanding what Ania meant given what she had hobbled together already. She had wondered where she fit in though,albeit briefly. She wondered about the pilot lessons too, did Ania figure she had less than a snowball's chance n hell or was actually assisting her to escape in a way? She did no bring up either at the time.

But her mind could not leave matters alone for long. “And where do I fit in? Certainly, I am grateful ...”

Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:47 pm

"I'm sure you won't disappoint me in that regard. In your case my patience has paid off time and time again." She had been thrilled by these rare occasions of relishing her female half because very few ever stimulated Ania in that way even though by appearance alone the alien hermaphrodite had been largely female. Aside from one male asset she possessed downright flamboyantly feminine characteristics, but never truly complained when her captives focused solely on her masculine sweet spot.

Staying with Vera would prove troublesome even if the two managed to escape from the island, not with the ADD and N.I.C.E. around and various monsters awaiting the day of graduation. Ania knew fairly well of the trouble that would arise sooner or later in one particular case of her own. Rhaine loved Dani, both Slave and Mistress knew that, and retrieving the two in order to keep her lovely servant happy was generous, but not the wisest use of her money. However, in the end soothing Rhaine's mind had been far more benevolent than making her forget all about her beloved which happened to be everything which separated Ania from the remainder of these lust driven abominations. She actually cared for her subordinates.

"Oh, you are?" Her loving tentacular touch embraced Daphnee through nestling up against the beautifully sculpted transition of her waist and hips, tenderly sweeping over clothed skin in growing admiration. She wanted to ravish the lovely woman throughout the night more than anything, to roll her over and pin her to the sheets before flooding her precious form with overwhelming delight, especially after spending little more than half the night scouting the campus for adequate prey capable of slaking her adamant thirst for the pleasures of the flesh before heading back to her hideout and yet refrained from indulging in the gorgeous lady sleeping there.

"Why, where would you like to fit in?" Ania smiled warmly. "It highly depends on my opinion of you, but I've already grown fond of you, Daphnee. With your current attitude towards spending time with me I'd be delighted to earn more of your gratitude further down the line." It would be a far cry from easy nevertheless. Matters had been far more problematic than the student was even aware of and certain rules prevented the huntress from explaining everything on the spot.

Either the Directorate or slavers themselves chanced upon the opportunity to claim an entire transport of freshly graduated women themselves although the former seemed far more pleasant to endure. Simpler to track down and convince to abandon their cause it was the latter Ania feared more in the grand scheme of things.

Merchants on the black market might catch onto her interests quickly and impede her by enhancing the price of their wares through bidding on selected slaves themselves in hopes of drying her wallet to the utmost with their unscrupulous scheming. Human females from Shokushu tended to achieve the most exotic values on the market and the huntress herself had her eyes on many of the same year. It would prove challenging, likely impossible to obtain each and every one of them without resorting to less humane methods of bargaining along the way though leaving them to these vile creatures and potentially losing track of them amongst the stars would be unforgivable, particularly those who happened to be friends with the ones she managed to purchase.

"Whatever happens, I'll keep an eye out for you. I can promise you that." She assured the young woman with a gentle pat on her forehead. Flying lessons certainly weren't mandatory, but should Daphnee choose to pursue her Mistress, whether or not that had been feasible, Ania wouldn't want her to be without any useful skill in the newest chapter of her life. In case the violet haired vixen returned to her teacher instead it was handy to know her knowledge on space travel didn't amount to nothing in the first place.

However, purchasing her without the prospect of keeping her would be a terrible investment and Ania could only acquire a limited number of women at once, but she wanted to keep that option open to herself regardless. "Unfortunately I cannot fill in the remaining blanks for you, my dear, but I trust that you'll discover the truth in time."

Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:15 pm

She smiled, somewhat addicted to praise regardless of it's source for it had been the one thing in the past that made her feel as if she really existed. That and the fact that she could take a scolding in similar light though she preferred to remain on the good side of beings.

She would continue to exploit those feminine portions as much as possible figuring that here, on this island, that they would receive less attention, attention that they were deserving of. Not being disappointed in her had been a step in the right direction after all.

She basked in the feel of those tentacles against her, turning her mind briefly to what she had planned. It was nothing special, but different. She had to be in the right mind set for it too to give the matter any sense of justice.

She considered her place. “Of course, you already have my gratitude.” A brief smile, she considered future gratitude and what that may entail. Did she not mind arrangements such a these? Granted right now he had less of an idea as to what was the best place to flee too and if Ania could get there from the island … she had a space craft that was the easy part she figured. Of course Daphnee was not aware of the fact as to how far from home she truly was …

Here was a thought, that she would be hunted down on Earth regardless of where she had fled. She had wondered briefly what life amongst the stars entailed and she figured that she would at least have to learn one additional language to make that practical … life was probably harsher there though.

“I am uncertain as to what the future may bring at this stage … I am not sure though I shall consider the question,”
she stated at last. Ania knew of her desire to be free, to save her Mistress, and she was not the sort to dwell on the prospects of not being Vera's Pet though others had seemed to be preparing her for that possibility which was looming ever so closely. Perhaps she could delay it a little with Grad work, she was uncertain.

“Oh, I know I'll find out eventual, it will probably be a huge surprise to.”
She could have a question and “answer” session with Kakumaoh. He did no speak lies she had learned, he didn't speak at all so the right questions when answered by silence hit upon correct or near correct answers. Of course preparing a list of questions about the unknown was a lot tougher than it seemed and it was by sheer luck that she had learned of the future.

Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:56 pm

Nobody had been exempt from the rules hence Daphnee would remain in the dark as to what awaited her further down the line of her alleged education which was little more than another facade at this point in time. She belonged to the small group of women afflicted by the terrible creatures which prowled the campus and might never head home again, but rules were rules and despite how strongly Ania sought to elaborate on the shimmer of hope a future by her side offered, ultimately forcing her into submission wasn't the way to persuade the lovely girl into considering it feasible to abandon her Mistress in favor of another.

"Mhm .. What a surprise it'll be .." She smiled nevertheless, her tentacles wrapping things up in the kitchen whereas those intertwined with the gorgeous amethyst by her side pulled the charming woman closer, allowing the ravishing bounty of her breasts to nestle up against her, nearly smothering the enticing vixen through the apron given their height difference.

"I'd rather you wouldn't worry about it. You've got more than two years to think things through and decide what you want to do with what you know." Lush lips plant themselves onto the forehead of her houseguest, embracing her warmly for the moment before looking around the kitchen area though Ania appeared to be lost in thought for a second before speaking up.

"I don't know if there's anything in here we can spend our time with .. other than the stuff in my bedroom." Pilot lessons in the morning weren't exactly her intention here, especially since Daphnee mulled the matter over rather than flat out agreeing to her proposal in the first place and messing around with sex toys didn't feel appropriate. Needless to say anyone looking for multimedia entertainment aboard would be greatly disappointed as well. "Unless you'd rather go for an early morning dip in the sea?"

Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:17 pm

She had not surmised that she would get an further details on the matter than that and a part of her was afraid of just that … that she would find out the hard was along with everyone else and what a surprise it would be. Her mind briefly flicked back to what Vex had told her … the one source of empowerment that a student had though it didn't seem like much of an option to her.

On the one hand there was slavery … on the other, the only bit of control she had was whether or not she was going to go through another day. Her life was not her own to take any more. Perhaps that would have been a consideration that she could probably dismiss out of hand, her days as a cutter had been over. Though now her life was Vera's and linked to it.

She had been drawn close and as Ania stated it was better not to dwell on such matters. No sense worrying about matters with so much time between now and then. It would e maddening to think about it and some of her mental trauma had been undone recently by Vex and it would be a shame if that was undone so quickly.

“Your right, it's best not to dwell on them too much, it's not as if I can change them any way.”

She considered the option, grinned a bit. “Can't wait for tonight? Alright, swim it is. I till have to freshen up and probably don't look the best despite being well rested there was no point fixing myself up knowing I'd just get soaked. Just give me a second to get m iPod. You don't mind if I leave the pack, do you?” It wasn't the only pack she had, she had another she was going to toss out there was a hole in it but she used it to get some of her dolls packed away instead. Was this an indication that she would be back for it at some point or that she expected Ania to bring it along later?

She would fish the plastic sandwich bag and iPod that it contained out of her bag. She was going to need that later ...

Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:46 am

"I'm glad you think of it that way .." She complemented the realisation that dismissing the matter for now would be best with a gentle pat on her head and decided to let the matter rest, exchanging that beautifully sweet grin with one of her own. "I'll hold back until tonight, but I hope you understand that I'll have a lot more to give after holding back for as long as I did with you sleeping in my arms."

Her gaze dipped to the bag nearby, wondering as to why the girl wished to leave some of her belongings behind, but the thought of a return visit certainly didn't go beyond the imagination of her voluptuous hostess.

"Not at all. It'll always be safe in my care." In the event that the two of them hadn't encountered each other in a while, certainly coming back for it would make for an ideal excuse to meet again, even better yet would be returning the bag sometime. Not too soon as to avoid the impression of yearning for her company to the point of obsession, but not too late either in case she'd felt abandoned by one of the less cruel inhabitants.

It remained to be seen where playing her cards would get the huntress, but for the moment they weren't focused on such matters anway. Ania reluctantly slackened her numerous limbs and released the lovely woman from the tender embrace of her tentacles, radiant sapphires tracking the gorgeous beauty through the somewhat colorless premises. She had to admit that Daphnee emanated more than enough pleasant hues to make up for the lack of decoration here and hoped to see her sometime in the future aside from their arranged meeting later that day, to have her venture across the island to the shore they both knew fairly well by now in order to spend another night.

Unsealing the airlock and anticipating the arrival of her swim partner, Ania still donned nothing aside from shorts and a revealing apron at the time. Highly refined muscles riddled the sensual frame of her exotic body, flexing them now in front of the purple haired student for little else other than show. She was born to slice through water, penetrating any resistance offered by the ocean outside.

But for the moment she waited for Daphnee and told her to hold her breath whereupon the chamber door would close behind them, water pouring forth from the walls until the two had been utterly submerged in soothing liquid warmth prior to being released into the sea when the second door finally opened.

Since the one who shared her bed knew of her limited oxygen supply which didn't even remotely come close to Rhaine's own, Ania promptly guided her to the surface. It would be up to her whether they dropped off her things at the beach before dipping back inside or simply set out into the tropical scenery along the shore. If lust induced excitement had to wait for the night to arrive, certainly Daphnee could appreciate the thrill of cutting through the waves like hot knives through butter with the help of her temporary guardian.

Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:34 am

She had figured that that would be in the cards but she did not mind. After all given what she had endured these last few days having a bit of respite yesterday had a price not that it had been steep or one that she did not look to repay. As it were Ania had done well in behaving herself to this point and even offered to instruct her in flying.

“I am aware of what awaits. I can only hope that you find it worthwhile, all this waiting.”
Though no one had come here before she had so that must have been worth something, even if it were just a night of domestic services.

Of course she would be back at a later date and not just for the bag or the flying lessons either though she had to give some illusion that she was benefiting from this and not just submitting to carnal pleasures either though she would not have a choice in the matter.

It was a good thing that on the day of their meeting that she had not tried to get away, she could see how easily that would have turned against her and Ania may have been in a different mood set had she tried to escape. She had conceded defeat that day, that she was as good as caught considering her swimming speed was nothing to boost about.

She had taken that deep breath though needed a bit of guidance. She was soaked by the time they got to the shore but the tropical climate would have her dried off soon enough.

“No, the bag can stay for the time – shit!”
Eyes widened, she clasped her neck, the absence of the collar plainly obvious given that it had been removed … oh, this was going to be a beautiful week! Even if she were attacked at least now she had a snowball's chance in hell … with the collar she didn't even have that.

“The collar,” she was being sarcastic of course as evidence by the grin that came over her features. “I guess I'll just make due without it, no sense troubling yourself over it, it will be back within a week or so. I suppose tonight then, outside of the computer lab. You'll have to let me in half an hour or so before we get started, I have to set a few things up ...”

It would be later that night that she would meet up with the buxom alien, her hair styled in two pony tails clasped with Little Miss Sunshine hair pieces and though she had her school uniform and prefect sash on it might have been to move about easier after curfew. With her she had a different book bag though there was a rip in one of the compartments she did not use any longer to secure her things better.

“Half an hour by the time I'm inside, then you can come back.”

Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next