View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 2:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Howdy ya'll! [Vespira] 

Post Re: Howdy ya'll! [Vespira]
Cece looked around shocked as soon as she realized the slaves removed their hands from her. She then looked back at the slave woman, her eyes full of concern. "N-no... this isn't what it looks like!" The Texan tried to defend herself, but she was still shaking her hips with great desire against the lizardman. She had grown so comfortable that the agent had even begun to lean her delicate back against the Saurian's large chest. At this point, the girl's womanly juices trickled down from her pussy and onto the lizardman. Her body shook when the slave woman rubbed her pussy. The fingers rubbing against her folds made her weak. "I-It's too good..." Cece reached her arms above and behind her to embrace the Saurian. "I-It's true... I am a slut." The pink-haired girl was ashamed as those words escaped her lips. Sweat trickled from her body, and the saurian had yet to move its hips at her. The sound of their sex filled the room every time her ass clapped against the alien's frame. "Please... fuck me, Mr. Lizard! Fuck my slutty asshole!"

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:08 am

"See? Was that so hard?" the woman teased as she drew her hand away, "Take her..." The Saurian let out a hissing growl. Large clawed hands grabbed Cece's hips and proceeded to lift and slam the woman down on his thick scaled trunk. This monster's strength was insane, the perfect shock trooper for Vespira's forces.

The beast sat up, forcing Cece onto all fours. His hips slammed hard against the agent's rear, every inch of his mighty phallus disappearing into that aching orifice. The monster grunted, each thrust jamming the molten tip deep inside the woman's anus. His cock pulsed and shuddered madly before releasing hot torrents of alien sperm into the moaning woman. The release seemed to last forever, the beast hissing with pleasure. But, his hips did not stop thrusting. His grip did not loosen. The monster just kept going, fucking Cece's ass over and over again as those scales stroked and tenderized every inch of that sensitive passage.

Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:43 am

Cece yelped in surprise as her smaller body was grabbed and rearranged to the lizardman's liking. Its nails dug into her delicate hips. "Gahh...!" The pink-haired girl felt the air knocked out of her while the cock remained inside of her. Not only was this her first time having sex, it was her first time having anal. Her legs stretched out and hugged the outside of the lizardman's legs while she bounced on top of him. "I-It's so big!" The Texan cried out, tossing her head back and forth. The background sound of sex melted away, and all Cece could hear was her own musical moans as the sound of clapping flesh. "W-wait, what are you doing?!" The girl panicked as they changed into doggy-style position.

The force of his powerful thrusts caused Cece's hands to collapse. Instead her face pressed against the dirty floor while her ass remained sticking up at him. Her breasts rubbed against the floor. She was powerless to do anything as its cock disappeared between her juicy ass cheeks. Her insides of her asshole clamped onto the cock. The sensation of their hot sex sent Cece over the edge, causing her pussy to moisten with every passing second. Before she knew it, she could feel the cock begin to twitch. The twitch pressed and rubbed against her inner walls. Cece's eyes widened as she felt something warm. "A-aaahhh! I-I'm cumming too!" The pink-haired girl cried out. She let loose a powerful orgasm over the ground. Yet the beast wouldn't stop thrusting. She could feel his creamy goodness fill her curious insides. Her backdoor had felt like it was on fire, and the cock only pushed the cum further inside of her asshole. Cece dug her head between her arms and allowed small moans to escape her lips. A red blush appeared on her cheeks, as if telling the alien that she enjoyed every bit of him.

Monsters:

Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:47 am

The beast kept going, ravaging Cece's anus and overflowing her with hot manly spunk. Seeing the agent cum from the ass meant she was more than trainable at this point. The slaves went about their business, leaving Cece to endure this beast's ravenous hunger. It was unbelievable how could something so big and vile feel so good? This was her ass and it felt so amazing that she came from it. It felt better and more tender with each thrust as the hot semen soothed the tenderized flesh faintly.

The lewd slurp of juices and cum filled the air. The stench of sex was unavoidable. But Cece did not seem to care anymore, letting the beast do as it pleased.

The beast pulled out on the last release, unleashing his torrent of sperm over Cece's back and hair. She was then tossed aside like used meat as the alien creature returned to his duties. The agent would wake up to cool water soaking over her heated form. She was in the showered, no doubt to clean off all the lizard cum. "Satisfied?" the woman asked, sitting in the same chair as always, "That was my treat to you for your obedience. Don't you have something to say to me?"

Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:39 am

Cece moaned every time the lizardman's cock dove as deep as it could into her tight body. "Ahh... ahhh!" Her laid there submissively as the alien did its work to plunder her riches. Eventually, the Texan girl began to wiggle her ass back at the lizardman, hoping to provide it with more pleasure. "Don't stop! ...Don't!" The girl cried out in pleasure. She reached for her womanhood with one hand and began fingering herself. Her finger was covered in her slutty juices. The agent began to thrust her finger in and out of her. She would allow the lizardman to cum as many times as he wanted into her backdoor. Even when she grew tired, Cece persisted in an attempt to last longer with the wonderful alien. "More! More! Pound my asshole harder!" She nibbled on her forearm. They fucked like beasts for what seemed like hours, neither of their sexual desires dipping one bit. Cece enjoyed the dominating sensation of the lizardman. "Please, make me yours! Make me your lizardwoman!" She cried out in ecstasy. The agent came once more, leaving quite a pool of juices between her knees. Her eyes widened as it finally pulled out of her. A hot substance rained on her beautiful hair and back. "Aaaahhh ♥" The girl arched her back, before collapsing and blacking out.

---

Cece's eyes slowly opened, blinking a few times. "Where...?" She muttered to herself. It didn't take her long to realize that she was no longer in the room, but instead in the shower. The Texan girl held her hand up to her heart and looked at the slave woman with a look of concern. "W-where's darling?" She was referring to the lizardman. In truth, the lizardman's roughness was nothing Cece could ever forget. Her experience with it was otherworldly that she swore she grew wet just thinking about him. The agent tilted her head to the side and looked away. "T-thank you..."

Monsters:

Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:18 am

"Darling?" The woman laughed, "Oh please. I doubt you even know which one fucked you. Don't worry, continue to serve and you will have plenty of opportunities to fuck the guards." She let Cece think on that before adding, "And if you thought that was good, my Mistress will take you beyond where that brute took you. Now get up and get dressed. Mistress had another task for you."

Once Cece obeyed and was dressed in that tight suit again, she was led back to Vespira's chamber. The Gorgonian was being fanned by two lovely humans while another offered her a drink and a tray of food. The woman bowed and forced Cece to her knees assuming Cece forgot her place before taking her leave. "We have arrived..." she hissed softly, "You are to take the jammer and maximize its effect. It will be sstationed on a ssmall remote planet. You will jam all ADD frequencies and radars. When your fellow agents come by here, I want them blind as batss. Undersstand?"

Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:07 am

Cece's heart sank when the woman told her she wouldn't even know which one fucked her. "N-no, that's not true!" She held her hand against her heart. "I-I'd know darling when I see him!" The pink-haired girl had been ebbed of much of her own morals, but one that she desperately clung to was the fact that the thing she did with the lizardman was not out of love, but lust. The Texan backed up a bit as soon as she was told that Vespira could offer her something more. "H-huh?" She was speechless. The girl remembered being aroused by Vespira just by the way she moved. Who knew what awaited Cece if she were to... get intimate with the snake woman?

She fitted herself back into the tight suit. Even her hard nipples couldn't be hidden. In fact, Cece had wondered if there would be a time were her nipples weren't hard. It was as if her body were expecting pleasure. Even command she followed had washed an electrifying bolt of pleasure in her mind. It was most likely the collar that hung around her neck at all times. "I... don't want to become like those other women." Cece shut her eyes and lowered her head. "T-that's just scary to think about..." Images of the Texan lost in lust had come to her mind.

Cece walked back to Vespira's chamber. She stared at the woman and immediately became wet. The suit pulled against her form, showing the snake woman the camel toe of the agent. She slowly bowed. "A...DD?" Cece repeated those words. How had she forgotten! Before all of these events, she was a proud mechanic working for ADD. Could she betray her own comrades? "N-no, I can't do that..." Then, a flinch of pain was sent through her mind. It was the collar reacting to Cece's resistance. "A-aahhh!" The pink-haired girl gripped onto the collar with both of her hands, clearly in pain.

Monsters:

Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:00 am

Vespira merely waited. The collar punished the disobedient. Taking away the pleasure was punishment in itself and the pain just made it so much worse. The alien serpent did not have to lift a finger. The pain continued to grow worse and worse the longer Cece refused to obey the given commands. How long would the ADD agent last? There were always those who try to endure but it ended the same for each of them. Every agent had their threshold, even the most experienced and hardened veterans. Once that limit was reached, the agent will do anything to make the pain end.

Even if this slave chose to stubbornly break herself due to the intense pain, it was of little consequence. Cece was a captured agent being converted to a slave. Either the agent will learn to be obedient or she will be broken. There were many more agents and slaves besides her. Despite Cece's expertise in her field, she was still very much expendable.

Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:20 pm

The shock had been powerful for Cece, but how in the world was she supposed to betray her own people? It was true, she had been subjected to the intense pleasure granted to her. She was a slut, and most likely wouldn't ever be able to leave this spaceship on her own free will. But that did not mean she didn't have a trace of her morals left. The pink-haired girl fell to her knees, breathing profusely. Sweat trickled down her forehead. Then, she realized there was one way she could get rid of this pain. The Texan took a deep breath, and immediately went to slam her head against the hard ground, promptly knocking her out. Was that enough? Or would the collar's pain be so great it even woke Cece up from that state?

Monsters:

Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:19 pm

The agent sought oblivion in hopes to escape this endless agony. Her head reared back only to feel arms wrap around each of her own, keeping her upright and unable to slam her head to the floor. The slaves that were tending to Vespira had acted, stopping Cece from knocking herself out. "Ssuch a sstupid creature," Vespira hissed, "Why bring yoursself sso much pain... Sso much agony? It can all end in a moment. You ssimply have to give up. Give in your desire to be my preciouss sslave. Think about the cocks you could have insside you. Or... Perhapss your prefer mine..."

Slowly, Vespira's long scaled member slid free from her sheathe. It was as large as the one she had in her ass just moments ago, perhaps even bigger. Fingers traced up and down Vespira's length. "I have been ssaving you for thiss... But, if you do not want it... I ssuppose one of my other sservantss will tend to me..."

One slave continued to hold Cece upright while the other return to wrap her breasts around the scaled meat. She dragged her tongue along the heated rod, grind those scales between her breasts. Cece would see the slave pleasure her Mistress as Vespira hissed with approval, her member swelling with growing arousal.

Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:33 pm

The pink-haired girl bit her lip as the headache became increasingly powerful. Her only attempt at getting rid of all of it had failed, and her hopes of escape immediately vanished in an instant. "F-fine, I can't take it anymore!" Cece cried out desperately. Her body had grown hot. The Texan nervously rubbed her thighs together as she watched one of the slaves please Vespira. "Please, let me be your slave! I want to feel it!" She broke free of the slave girl's grasp and ran towards the snake woman. Cece kneeled down and pressed her large, soft breasts against the monster's shaft. The agent looked up shyly at Vespira. Her pussy was already dripping from anticipation, waiting for Vespira's response.

Monsters:

Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:08 pm

A tendril shot forth and swept Cece's legs out from under her, sending the woman tumbling to the hard floor. "You have your orderss," Vespira hissed, "Get that jammer up and running." That was Cece's orders. To go against them was agony while obeying was pleasure. Only by betraying her own people would she feel anything besides pain. But, the agent made her choice. Pleasure was just better to experience than pain.

"Go to the hangar, they are waiting for you there," Vespira hissed as a slave continued to pleasure her shaft. Perhaps complying will result in the Mistress sending that hot shaft into her needy pussy. The moment Cece began obeying though, the pleasure would return, goading her to keep working on earning Vespira's favor. Her ship was prepared with the parts of the jammer inside. With this, she could give a blow to the ADD.

Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:43 am

Cece found her vision change, and all of a sudden she was staring at the floor whilst nearly floating in the air. Something tripped her! "Huh...?" The pink-haired girl stumbled onto the floor, groaning a bit as she stumbled back to her feet. The aching headache began to eat away at her again, leaving the agent with little choice but to collapse to her knees in pain. "F-fine! Just make it stop!" The Texan girl begged. The pain had begun to subside already. The more the agent followed Vespira's commands, the better she felt. Was it... alright to live such a selfish life? Once the agent was back on her feet, she nodded. "Yes, mistress..." She turned around and began to walk towards the exit. She still kept an eye on the slave pleasing Vespira. Why couldn't that be her?

The pink-haired girl suited up in her tight suit once more before making her way over the hanger. She was suited up, though still hated how tight it was. Anybody nearby would not only be able to make out her round breasts, but also Cece's hard nipples and her camel toe. Her cheeks flushed red in embarressment. "O-Okay, I just have to set this jammer up. That's all I have to do... and I get to be with Vespira..."

Monsters:

Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:28 am

"Such a lucky girl," the woman from before called out, "You are doing a mission from, the Mistress herself..." The slave stroked Cece's cheek as she drew in close and stole a linger kiss on the lips. "The pleasure that you have been denied, that will all be yours if you perform well. Disappoint her and you will be left like this forever, always wanting but never satisfied. Now go, serve Mistress Vespira and return."

The coordinates were already set on the ship. Cece merely had to follow them to a small planet. There, she would have to set up the jammer and have it specifically all ADD frequencies she knew. No one followed the agent. Cece was alone in the ship. She could try fleeing though it was unknown how far her ship would take her before being caught again. Fleeing also meant the collar would activate. Obeying was the only source of pleasure and satisfaction the agent could have now.

Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:37 am

The pink-haired girl glanced over at the slave woman. "Lucky?" She questioned, only to be silenced when the slave woman leaned in for a kiss. The agent's warm lips pressed against the woman's. As if by instinct, Cece's tongue slipped into her partner's mouth. Her tongue danced inside, swirling around the other tongue as if they were dancing. Round and round their tongues danced. After exchanging some saliva, the agent took a step back. A bridge of glistening saliva appeared between their lips, only to eventually break. Cece was dazzled by the taste, still sticking her tongue out in desperate hopes to kiss some more. When it didn't come, the Texan said exactly what Vespira wanted to hear. "I-I'll serve the Mistress." Her smile was filled with desperation.

Cece's ship flew out of the hangar and headed towards the planet with dazzling speed. For a moment, she forgot about Vespira and the slave ship. It was as if she was still an ADD agent and sent on a simple mission. She began to whistle freely as she landed on the planet with relative ease. The Texan stepped out of her ship, in her tight spacesuit. "Whew... time to go to work." The cute agent then began to set up the jammer.

---

When the jammer was set up, Cece rubbed her forehead before boarding her ship again. She started up the engines and left the planet. Though she wondered what would happen if she were to escape, the pink-haired girl knew she couldn't. The tight suit hugged her busty frame, teasing her with Vespira's touch. She began to grow wet, and uncomfortably fidgeted inside the cockpit. When she came back, she would finally get to taste her mistress. Cece's nipples grew hard just thinking about it.

The ship landed back aboard the ship, and the ADD agent dismounted from her craft. She looked around wildly, expecting someone to guide her to Vespira's room.

Monsters:

Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next