View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 09, 2024 2:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Message in a Bottle (for Alex) 

Post Re: Message in a Bottle (for Alex)
Alexandra pulled the trigger just as a tendril yanked her foot from out from under her. The shot struck the ceiling as she heard more scuttling. Another one?! How many are in this bloody room?!

It was another soldier. This one did not charge though and released its hold immediately. A fire extinguisher crashed into her still off balanced form, sending the agent to the floor. "Uhhnnn..." More objects flew at her. Heavy crates smashed her to the floor, leaving her moaning. The suit was absorbing the impacts some but even her suit could only absorb so much force. Finding the attacks effective, tendrils grabbed more heavy objects and proceeded to bludgeon her body. Her body jolts with each impact, laying there on her stomach as her back was punished with more lab equipment.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:17 pm

Not shocked, the soldier used it's tentacles to flip her over on her back though the drone surmised that she required a degree of concentration to deploy that charge and so rather than doing as it had thought of doing it tossed more objects at her unconcerned with hitting the soldier and more concerned with keeping her off balance at this stage.

The soldier sought to slap away her weapon then turned it's attention to the nefarious suit that it was trying to figure out so it could remove the offensive garment. One tentacle latched on to her ankle while it used the other to explore as it tugged and pulled.

The drone was far more cautious though at last it flew towards her prone form emitting that buzzing sound she heard earlier. With a stinger it injected something into her hand before flying back before she had recovered.

Her hand tingled and felt numb as a warmth enveloped it. She had been no stranger to being drugged in the past and the sensation that hit her was stronger than that she had felt in the hanger from the aphrodisiac that the machine used on her. The feeling soon swept down her arm bringing a pleasant warmth to her. Even the tentacle coiled about her ankle felt good in a way.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:26 am

The suit recognized the blunt force striking the user and that she was under attack. Defenses activated even as Alexandra groaned weakly. The soldier died much like the other did while the drone moved in for the sting. The venom pumped into Alexandra's veins, sapping her strength while heating her stirring form. The human woman grew weaker by the second, unable to lift her body up while the suit tried to scan her vitals and decide the best course of action to deal with the venom. Laying there, the drone continued to buzz that seemed to drone on and one in her head.

Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:31 am

The suit kicking in saved her, as the soldier let out that same cry as the last before dropping. She was helpless but not at the same time and even it knew not to press it's luck and thus fled while it could flying to the wall and using a tentacle to pressing the hidden switch on the wall before flying through the passage.

The bombs were on the floor and it would be safe.

While she recovered there on the floor she would hear a beep and see a green light turn on the cylinders as the gas was cycled through and opened up most of the scientists were still unconscious but each had been coming around.

Whatever the gas was for keeping these women unconscious was short lived once the gas was removed from the equation and thus the constant cycling of that gas. Alex was able to get her barrings though by the time they had returned she would notice there were no bodies here.

It had not been as if they dissolved or crumbled. After retreating earlier and coming back to the lab the soldier guarding the lab was still their, dead. Thus, it was unlikely that the ants dissolved. But all of them where gone. There were scorch marks on the walls and floors. Around here were the objects that had been tossed at her.

All the scientists were here, minus Colette and several groggy voices asked what happened and where they were. There were no wounds on them either, no burns or blasts.

There were no further sounds from outside the lab. There were questions of course, several questions, though it seemed that the only answers at present were in that computer. Doing out what she could there were six Ashlyn that were captured as specimens.

It looked as if these six were being modified as carriers for a virus that effected only Ashlyn but as a side effect their natural abilities to alter perceptions had increased drastically to include touch and not just sight and sound. Apparently they were to reinserted into hives to kill their kin without even being aware of it.

There were other things too. Some additional knowledge about the creatures … something about loud sounds disorientating them … something about smoke … a susceptibility to cold that actually could kill them. Now she had been armed with some facts … there were six of them, perhaps five now if the soldier was still outside the lab dead. They could alter perceptions … the additional bugs, the machine … was that all fake as well? She had a sonic weapon and some knowledge about their vulnerabilities so the question was what now? With Colette missing she had rank on the others.

Character Listing

Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:03 pm

The venom continued to spread through her body. She was so very hot. The suit did not recognize the venom and its power was nearly depleted as is. The other agents recovered and were able to assist the Russian woman. Juices ran gently down trembling thighs. But seeing her comrades goaded the woman to keep pushing forward. They finally learned what these creatures were and why weird inconsistent things keep happening.

With the mental abilities of these bugs, staying here would only put everyone in further danger. "We... Mmm... We need to... L-Leave..." Alexandra moaned softly, cheeks flushed. The others had to be warned and the ship was their only means of escape. The bugs could not fly a ship so the team could just leave the bugs down on this planet and leave it at that.

Someone else had to take Alexandra's rifle as she was no longer in any condition to fight with the aphrodisiacs pumping in her veins. She disarmed the microbombs so the group could continue. They just had to get back to the hangar and get ouf of here.

Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:34 pm

The drug was potent indeed, manageable due to the fact that she was receiving no direct stimulation at the moment though focusing was tough requiring her to read the same passage a few times for comprehension to get through.

Fortunately it seemed that the Ashlyn drones were the only ones with the venom. She had seen a soldier and an illusion of a worker and neither had stingers.

Her rifle, the sonic rifle and the blaster were all turned over to the better shooters in the group. They were fair shots, not the best but better than noting. The plan was laid out so them and Alex was assisted along though even such casual contact felt tremendous.

To the hanger. In front of them and in back was a scientist with a rifle. One with the pistol was closer to the center watching the vents and any questionable areas along the walls to help prevent ambushes. They could hear the scurrying of the Ashlyn in the vents as they lurked about.

“I do know what's real and what's not.”

“I think that's the idea ...”

Nothing happened though, not until the doors leading to the hanger had slid open revealing a swarm of the Ashlyn. At least one had to be real, likely one with a view of them all if it were capable of altering all their perceptions like the one in the hanger earlier.

Shots began to ring out as the swarm rushed forward several behind spat slime. The others with weapons began to push forward to join in the fray. Alex stumbling as the scientist assisting her was hit and forced back by a glob of goo.

Perhaps it was fortune that she was sent stumbling as well seeing a fire extinguisher there on the wall ...

Character Listing

Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:40 pm

Alexandra waked with the other agents. Unable to discern what was real or not made fighting this threat nearly impossible. With the drug toying with the Russian woman's mind and body, she stood no chance against telepathic powers. She did not dare think of what could be skittering around in her head right now.

The doors to the hangar opened, revealing yet another swarm. They were not real, they all knew that much. But there were real ones within the illusion. They had no choice but to open fire until they find what was real. A scientist was struck, revealing that there were indeed real aliens firing back at them.

Alexandra stumbled towards the fire extinguisher. She tugged weakly on the heavy item, her body still numb and weak from the venom. The ADD agent groaned and threw the extinguisher towards the swarm, giving the agents something volatile to detonate.

Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:35 am

And to top matters off the six Ashlyn had been played around with where it was not just sight and sound they were able to manipulate. True it was a side effect but knowing that there were up to five among them they had to take events seriously.

The body of the soldier she had killed had still been in the corridor so it was real. She did not see any drones among them but the last one had been hiding so it could be in the hanger.

The fire extinguisher was made to easily be removed from the wall, a boon given her condition. The fire extinguisher had been ripped off the wall and thrown rolling closer to the open doors of the hanger. Fortunately many of her peers were sharp enough to get it and the one with the actual rifle took aim and fired praying that it was the right type of fire extinguisher and had the desired effect.

The tank was hit and exploded though the explosion was not huge it did spray the immediate area with a whitish fog. The effect had been immediate, the slime and Ashlyn all vanished save for one that seemed dazed though soon was alleviated from that state as energy rounds fired into it killing it.

The thing looked to be a worker and it was clear that if they concentration was broken so too had been the illusion. A quick head count, everyone was still conscious. Alex was assisted up and aided to the ship. A quick sweep of it relaid that it was Ashlyn free as far as they could tell.

A flight check was done … “There's been some damage, sabotage ...”

“We can't fly?”

“I didn't say that, with back up systems we could get into orbit and that's all we really need right? We can effect repairs there. Agent, how are you holding up? Do you have anything on board that may help?” She doubted that there were any drugs that would help but she didn't know without asking.

Character Listing

Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:36 am

The loud explosion stunned the creatures enough to allow the illusion to be broken. Alexandra was laying on the floor as the agents dealt with the bug. The red head could feel the cool air caressing her exposed and dripping folds. Her suit was torn open there still. Fingers slid down, lightly touching the exposed area of her body. Her body jolts upon the lightest touch upon her netherlips. It felt so good. She gave another touch, then another. Before she knew it, her fingers were tracing her throbbing netherlips.

"Ohh... Uhhnn..." she could not resist. Heat was flooding into her loins as she began to stroke firmly. Her other hand upped one of her heaving udders, squeezing and groping as she began to slowly rolling her hips forward. It was unknown how long the drug would last but Alexandra had reached her limit.

"N-Nooo..." she moaned as agents grabbed her up and helped her up, pulling her hands away in the process, "I can't take it anymore... Please... I need it... So hot... I'm melting..." The agent pressed up against a scientist, letting the woman feel her throbbing breasts against her body. "She had forgotten about the danger they were even in. They needed to get off this planet now before things get worse."

Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:57 am

“Hold it together, agent.” She was told though it was clear that she couldn't. Fortunately her ship wasn't far and it did not take long to sweep the ship. She had been asked a question though it was clear that she was out of it at this stage else she would have heard the further discuss as to what had been sabotaged. It seemed as if the bugs were unfamiliar with the workings of an ADD vessel and had been halted in their sabotage as they worked out how to disable it … perhaps there was still one on board.

The solution that the women came too had been lowering the environmental controls to make she ship chilly while a team searched the ship more thoroughly. Two of the scientists assisted her to sick bay.

“I'll stay with her. I have some work in first aid and toxicology ...” The other scientist nodded and went to assist with those repairs as the ship went through the remainder of a flight check and launched into an orbit to effect those minor repairs.

“You got it bad ...” At first she looked for things that would help though the ship only had things for dealing with basic field injuries, burns and cuts for the most part. This had left the agent fingering herself though the brunette woman looked to the closed door then approached.

“Let me help you,” She reached down encasing a breast as she gave it a squeeze. The other she used to pull away her wrist before brushing her pussy with her hand.

Standing at her side as she was laid out on the examination table the scientist gazed int her eyes. “I can think of no other treatment, agent.” And with that she pressed her lips down upon her own.

Character Listing

Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:58 pm

Alexandra piloted an ADD scout ship. It had a bedroom, galley, and a living space combined with the main control area. It was only 120 feet long so it was not very large either. This was designed to comfortably transport a single agent and perhaps a passenger or two. There was no med bay and not very many places to hide as there were no vent shafts. The only places to hide would be under some consoles or in a closet or some other storage space.

Alexandra was taken to the bedroom while the others had a bit of a crowded fit inside the galley and control areas of the ship. The agent tending to the Russian woman felt how soft those breasts were. The suit was flexible and did not feel very durable. But the suit was designed to take blaster fire and endure a great deal of stress. "Mmph..." Alexandra's eyes closed as she kissed the agent deeply. Arms wrapped around other woman, pulling her into bed with her. Hands began pulling at the scientist's attire as much as her own, stripping each other as their heated forms writhed against one another.

The rest of the crew could hear the moans coming from the other room and were perhaps questioning this method of 'treatment'.

Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:46 pm

The ship was checked again and just like the first time the search had not taken long. Before she left the bedroom the other scientist searched the room though if there were a second Ashlyn it should have been found and thus the five others went to affect repairs. One monitored the pilot's station and another contacted anise to update her on the situation. There was no change with the ship that she was guarding at present.

Just four Ashlyn were down there though there was still the question of who used that sensor down there. But right now that did not matter to Alex. Perhaps some of the women were thinking that Alex was in such a bad state that she was pleasuring herself, perhaps even one or two thought otherwise knowing their comrade though no one came at least not yet as cloths were being stripped there in the bed.

“There so big.” She had to have been use to hearing that though as the scientist took one of those breasts into her mouth to suck while she reached down between Alex's thighs sweeping her fingers over her sex. Up then back down then in as two fingers pierced those wet folds sinking down as far as they would go as she rapidly filled the agent with those digits as her mouth departs from that melon to capture her lips again in a heated kiss.

Character Listing

Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:55 pm

"Ahhhhnnn!" Alexandra's body arched, pushing her breasts into her partner's face. Her hips rocked against those stroking digits. The woman's insides clinched around them as they pumped rapidly inside her. "Oooohhhnnn..." She groaned as she pushed her partner down and began grinding her sex against her partner's over and over again. "Y-Yes! Yes! More! Harder!" Alexandra cried with glee.

Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:22 pm

The nameless scientist as she had not received a name prior to this had responded to Alex. Her fingers wet from pressing inside that tight sex she made little circles as she pressed inside her eagerly sucking on that tit.

“Mmmm ...” she purred against her sending vibrations through her succulent flesh. Her eyes peeled up at the agent though she was pressed back to the bed. Her soaked fingers come free as she feels that smooth sex press against her own before there is that sweet friction brought on by movement.

Her fingers seal around a calf sliding against it as she pressed against Alex harder, her eyes press closed as her head leans back as a string of sweet sounding moans leave her lips. She tries to go even faster holding on to a leg with one hand while rubbing her clit with the fingers of her other in a circular motion one way then the other.

“Oh this feels good!” She panted as she pressed her fingers harder against that clit taking the nub a moment later between thumb and forefinger as she gave it small little tugs.

Character Listing

Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:09 pm

Alexandra's eyes fell shut as she ground back against her partner with equal vigor. "Ahhhnnn! Ahhhnnn!" Fingers trapped her throbbing pearl, stroking and pinching it relentlessly. The woman's eyes fluttered behind those closed lids as her body arched. She ground back as best as she could but each tug of her clitoris left her entire body numb with pleasure. The Russian woman let out louder and louder groans until she screamed, hot juices squirting from her climaxing depths. The woman moaned helplessly as she layed there in bed, hips still rocking against the other woman's.

Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next