View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 8:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Killing Time (for Alex) 

Post Re: Killing Time (for Alex)
She had been taken away to do her business later by the taskmasters. Her reluctance to join in to the fun wasn't noted as none of that was recorded though access to the adjoining room was. They knew she wasn't practicing, had a clear head and knew that Celia was suppose to bring the new slaves up to speed.

Alex was given a grace period though, once she realized that there was nothing else though she would come around and if not well Master had his means of getting his entertainment one way or the other. She was still injected with nourishment and only at Celia to speak with though no pressure was set upon her. The taskmasters didn't think much of her “defiance” though the next day had been more the same with the exception of the slave with the withdrawal being taken from the place to who knew where. She had not returned.

Day two started in the same manner, beginning with her injection. While she got no supernatural boost from these shots she did actually feel better like she was having a good diet and on the right exercise routine. Her energy levels were elevated just a little.

Though later in the day one of the taskmasters entered. He seemed to be looking for someone or something in particular as he scanned each in turn, eyes first falling to her breasts then looking at her, surveying the other slaves then settled back upon her before approaching.

“Come with me.”
He lead her away without explanation. It had struck her as odd that one of the taskmasters had focused on her breasts as they seemed uninterested in the slaves at all and either he was unusual or identifying her by the size of her tits and maybe her red hair.

Unusual she thought when he opened up a room revealing another one of those sex dungeons though at a quick look it appeared more like a torture chamber as there were more things her to inflict pain then cause pleasure. There was dried blood on the floor near the center of the room where there were chains.

Making a gesture he beckoned her into the room. “Place the restraints on after facing towards the wall.”

Tue May 24, 2016 4:41 pm

Alexandra was left mostly alone. Celia spent time with her though there was not much to say really. But, it was only a matter of time before the agent would be punished for her lack of initiative. The taskmaster entered and immediately zeroed in on the red head. There was no point in resisting as the agent followed the alien creature into what looked to be a torture chamber.

She approached the blood stained section of the room and clicked on the shackles. She was facing the wall, away from the creature. Alexandra shuts her eyes, expecting the pain to come very soon. She kept silent, not wishing to displease these slavers any further.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri May 27, 2016 7:14 pm

She could hear the alien moving, selecting his tools. It was not long before she felt a lone finger touch between her shoulder blades and trickle straight down her spine to the small of her back before traveling that same path in reverse. “Where to begin?”

The plethora of options flicked through his mind for a moment then she would feel the stinging jolt of something similar to a cattle prod pressed to her ass cheek. To her surprise the jolt was far from a severe one, it paled in comparison to anything that would cause much more pain then a moment of discomfort almost like sticking her tongue on a 9 volt battery.

That stimulation had been removed almost at once. Fingers grasped her red locks and jerked her head back. His mouth moved against her neck licking her there after suckling sweetly on it.

“You need further encouragement?” When he drew away her ass was slapped stinging it. The alcohol rub came next then the injection in her ass. The effects were almost immediate. The duration wasn't that long as it was a low concentrated dose similar to how she would feel with that reward Master would give.

It should open her up to the prospect of what she was missing out on with no ill effect in the long run, at least not from the single shot but there would be no telling what effects the second or third shots would do or even the first if used in greater volume.

Arousal was near immediate. From behind he took a breast working his fingers against the curvature of it while his thumb and index finger rolled her nipple back and forth.

The feel of hi fingers had been smooth and cool though not a cool as Master was. With the drug active in her system making that distinction was a little tougher. She could hear the ruffling of cloth just as he felt the smooth hardness press against the same ass cheek he had injected with that drug. Up and down it brushed and throbbed against her then brushed between her ass cheeks angling for her anus after contemplating where he was going to take her.

He rested there, a whisper reaching her. “Shall I encourage you Slave?”

Sat May 28, 2016 6:10 pm

Alexandra shivered but otherwise did not move away from the alien's touch. She jumped when she was shocked only to be grabbed by the hair and yanked to side, exposing her neck to his long tongue. The agent did not say anything as she was unsure what to say.

The injection made her feel bubbly and good inside. It was getting harder to think straight from the straight up dose of what would be her rewards to come if she performed well. "Ahhh!" Her breasts were sensitive as the alien fondled them. "Ohhhnnn..." His hands felt so good. Her belly fluttered with butterflies. Soon, his hard erect phallus began to rub between her ass cheeks, threatening to take her tight anus.

"Nngh... I... I'll do better... I'm sorry, M-Master..." she groaned.

Sat May 28, 2016 9:56 pm

The moment he halted had been clear though she may not have even recognized it. It was as if he had been waking from a dream though he was aware as to what was going on. It wasn't long before he had recovered, the agent right there before him had been an appealing sight that he was not going to break away from now.

“I am not your Master,” He announced though shortly after relaying that she could feel him pressing into her back end as he struck an ass cheek with a wet thwack. His nature caused him to feel smooth despite the lack of lubrication. His kind did not need it. His thrusts were neither overly fast or slow but he enjoyed it. His hold on her breast constricted against her chest and her nipple was toyed with.

The drug only enhanced each sensation, that need growing steadily. It was a relief of sorts when he reached around her hip and brushed his finger against her slit. He delayed only long enough to place his middle and ring finger against her entrance before inserting them into her to the base of his hand. His motions matched his thrusts into her though her did switch the angle of his fingers every so often as he worked out the best approach.

“Doesn't this feel so much better?” He did not ease up though, nor did he expect an answer both giving pleasure to her at the same time he took it from her.

At some point the door opened or she thought id did. There was no halting those thrusts nor any sort of communication so she may have been imagining that aspect. The drug only worked for a short while but by the time it began to fade the taskmaster had seemed to work out just where she preferred to be touched. His stamina was decent though did not match the Master's or that large simian though when he began to throb he pumped into her a few more time, pulled out at the last moment and sprayed her ass with his seed. It smelled surprisingly pleasant, like honey and even tingled against her ass like certain lotions that felt as if they were borrowing beneath the skin. It felt good though and there had been no drawbacks too it that she picked up upon, none that affected humans any way.

How it tasted or what it would feel like exploding inside her had been questions that went unanswered as she heard the crackle of electricity followed by a thud.

Alicia came out in view holding the same prod that was used on her or a similar one though the voltage had been cranked up. She had heard a muffled scream before the thud though her fellow slave was before her now, she examined the naked form of the agent enjoying what she saw, fighting the urge to take her. “It appears I was too late … or perhaps too early?” Did she have something to do with this? Before she knew it she was being unshackled.

Sat May 28, 2016 11:16 pm

"Ahhh! Ahhnn! Ahhhnnn!" The cool feeling phallus slid right into her tight anus. It spread her wide open but the rod seemed to soothe any pain immediately, leaving only a pleasant sensation. Her tender rear felt only pleasure as he thrust in deep. Her focus taken by that strange cock, she jumped when fingers pushed into her moistened entrance.

He was right, it did feel so much better. This alien being had plenty of practice on human females as he quickly found all the right places to touch. Alexandra's ass began to clinch gently around the cock as it thrust inside her, enhancing her pleasure further. She soon felt his cool semen soaking against her ass, none going inside. The agent was uncertain what she wanted as her mind remained hazy thanks to the drug.

But, it all came to an end as the alien collapsed and Alicia appeared before the human woman. "Uhhnn..." Alexandra fell to her knees, trembling as she wrapped her arms around herself. "Wh-Where were you?! I... I can't take much more of this... You better have a bloody plan!" The agent was frustrated in more ways than one at this point. She needed relief and she found herself thinking of these aliens and how good they made her feel.

Sat May 28, 2016 11:53 pm

She kissed the trembling agent, fierce though not as long ass she would have liked. This would have been a bad point that she came into matters a while ago but after the injection though she simply watched analyzing what was going on as she soon surmised that a drug was in place. But for the sake of getting along with the agent she chose not to mention that.

“Getting the star charts had been tougher than I realized. Most of the taskmasters have no clue where we are and I can only make certain suggestions ... ”

She didn't explain it further then that though. She didn't need too and hadn't been asked.

“There's a ship right there in the courtyard. Easy enough to get to but there are a few complications … while I can get us to it there are Rutog working even now on that wall … it is within a sprint from there but we have a pair of Rutog an a taskmaster to deal with. Without the taskmaster the Rutog will be no problem but this taskmaster ...”

She paused and shook her head. “Normally they are easy to deal with but this one is a special case. I can handle the Rutog if you can deal with him, at least keep him distracted.

“There's a tractor beam too that I've already disabled. Nothing else I have discovered though.”
So essentially get past these three and run for it, not the best plan but the tractor beam was shut down. If there were any other ships they would be in trouble and Master was rather callous about life so he could have them killed, though he might want them back to make an example of them or at least watch the entertainment.

“So stealth up to that point at least.” She thought of something else though in the end left it unsaid..

Sun May 29, 2016 1:33 am

The kiss came as a shock and helped bring Alexandra back into focus as she glared at the other slave. Apparently, Alicia had been handling preparations all this time. But, was it enough? The plan was pretty much just sneak past the guards and get to the ship. Alexandra's job was to distract the taskmaster.

"And how am I going to distract a taskmaster while still remaining stealthed?" Alexandra asked, "If a taskmaster sees me, they will set off the alarm won't they? Then we will be screwed. Do you have anything better than trying to outrun a Rutog?"

Mon May 30, 2016 9:39 pm

“It's just one taskmaster and I'll handle the Rutog. Even if he calls for help none will arrive before we scramble to the ship provided that you can deal with the taskmaster. I just can't … not this one ….” She hinted yet comparing them the Rutog were physically imposing, she wasn't sure how she was expecting to handle two of them. They were slow out running them in a short distance was easy but their stamina made them the victor in a long drawn out race covering a vast distance.

Alicia was thinking though. “Against a single opponent a taskmaster probably won't bother sounding an alarm unless at a severe disadvantage. They can deal with most issues. You need not beat him but delay him long enough. How are your combat kills?”

She reassessed things in her head. Handing over the electrical prod. Enough volts and the taskmasters dropped and if they could somehow get the drop on one they seemed to go down easy enough. But what Alicia revealed hinted at her own ability and how to thwart it as she mentioned it.

“The taskmaster that they use outside in the evening is blind. While it never grows darker then twilight here they take advantage of his disability when he is at a light advantage. However, controlling the Rutog takes most of his focus. Most would be deemed insane in attempting to lip past with two Rutogs on hand but I can cause a distraction for you to sneak in closer. If you are unable to deal with him he will only be able to bring one of the Rutog to bare against us. If that happen run to the ship, split up and force the Rutog to choose one of us, it will b doubtful to catch u unless the taskmaster assists but with their tractor beam I think they've grown a bit complacent. If they were not working on construction it would be tougher to get out of the manor undetected. I had alternates in mind but you cannot afford to wait much longer so things cannot wait. Are you ready?”

It was not too much better and Alex got most of her upgrades from her suit. She was more the scientist type but she did have a little experience in going one on one with a Rutog and it did help that this taskmaster was blind.

Alicia would move her through the manor easily enough. She seemed to have been here long enough to know her way around and routines. She had to take a round about route rather then a direct one and for added security she restrained the unconscious taskmaster and fit him with a ball gag to thwart him from sounding an alarm before they were ready.

On the positive side there was a bit of noise as they approached the area of construction. The room Alicia brought her into lacked a wall and from outside he could hear the grunts of the Rutog as they shifted heavy stone. There were no sounds of construction though at this hour and when she arrived she noted the Rutog just moving stone and pipping about. Though there was no wall there was a passage of stone existed. It was open at the far end though occasionally she saw Rutog hands as stone was set into place. They were just opposite the wall, one on either side though there was no telling where the taskmaster was.

The stones fit perfectly into place interlocking in such a simple fashion that it seemed more like the Rutog playing with Leggo blocks. The passage was little more than a wall to each side open to the sky above just a bit taller than a Rutog would be.

Tue May 31, 2016 8:21 pm

Alicia repeating that it was just one did not really help. One on one, she did not believe she could beat any of these alien creatures. But, she did not really have any alternatives. The agent followed the slave through the corridors of the master's home. Alexandra slowed upon hearing the Rutog through the walls. They were setting up a corridor of stone for this area, possibly expanding the building. Alexandra waited for Alicia and would follow her down the corridor if that was their only option.

Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:24 am

When they came to that corridor that they were working on Alicia paused. While it was clear where the Rutog were at the far end either side of them behind the wall the taskmaster was still in question. Fortunately there was no ceiling and she felt confident about taking a peak. With the Rutog at the other end currently busy with laying down the stone and the taskmaster being blind it was a reasonable risk …. even if a Rutog saw her it would be no big deal.

She had Alex boost her up and she pulled herself up just enough to peak over it. When she was lowered back down she smiled and dropped her voice to a mere whisper.

“First time's the charm. The ship is there as is a Rutog at the far end as you can see. We can see the hands of the other too and now where he is. The taskmaster is over there too, less then ten meters from the Rutog. When we get a little closer boost me back up, I'll give you that distraction that you can use to take down the taskmaster. You can leave straight away I'll be right behind you and can just drop down. If the other Rutog comes into play I'll be capable of dealing with him a you're dealing with the taskmaster.”

When they were closer Alicia would peak over that wall wall and soon she would only see one set of hands working on extending the wall. There was a cluttering sound of dropped stone from the side they wanted followed by a deep grunt.

“What are you doing? Back to work!” The taskmaster to the Rutog. When she rounded that wall she would see the milky sightless eye of the taskmaster gazing in her direction but not at her but in the direction of the Rutog. He was wearing maroon though his focus seemed to be on the Rutog who had been by a pile of stone blocks he had dropped.

And he was jerking off, his member only semi hard as he just begun though the feel of his own hand against him had been getting him to that state rather quickly, so sexual were the creatures though even with seeing her it had not broken off from stroking himself as if something compelled it to simple pleasure itself. The taskmaster, sightless, was focused on the Rutog. If he had some other senses he must have been directing them towards the Rutog. Otherwise he would be limited to just four others to decipher what was going on.

Alicia was dropping down to the ground and the other Rutog seemed engrossed in wall construction. Nearby she could see the ship, a transport, not brand new but one only a year or two old. The boarding ramp was down though the door leading into the ship was closed. No lights had been on either, no other guards or surprises thus far. It seemed she had a small window of opportunity while the taskmaster was busy with working out what the Rutog was doing.

Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:16 pm

Alexandra said nothing as the plan was laid out. How Alicia was going to handle two Rutogs was unknown. The agent had a tight grip on the prod that she was given. It had proven capable of stunning a taskmaster. She just had to hope it had enough charge to do that a second time.

The taskmaster started yelling at one of the Rutog after Alicia climbed up on the wall the again. It was now or never it seemed. The red haired agent quickly moved out of the corridor and around to the side the taskmaster was on. He was blind so the agent would try and quietly move closer. The flimsy garments she wore stayed out of the way at least as she suddenly thrusts the prod directly at the creature's spine. If successful, she would keep the prod pressed on the alien until he collapsed. She prayed that this thing did not hear her and that the Rutog ignored her.

Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:38 pm

The Rutog looked toward her but other than the movement of his neck and hand he did not move. Yet she could see the lust within his eyes. But he was compelled by that unseen force. The taskmaster was flustered. He seemed to try to get the Rutog to respond in some way though nonverbally. Was he telepathic?

The taskmaster looked in her direction once and though he could not see it did give her pause freezing in place, wondering if he heard something but his attention was brought back to the Rutog who had been jerking off quicker now, fully hard and still staring at her as if indicating where he was going to shove that meat.

But he stayed put and she was able to jab that prod into the taskmaster. It was not long before he was down and she would find Alicia right behind her looking out behind them in the event that the other Rutog made an appearance. He did not and the pair made it to the ship with the unconscious taskmaster there and the Rutog madly playing with himself.

The ship's door was locked. There was a keypad near it and if she had tools she might have been able to do something with it it. Fortunately it did not come to that as Alicia managed to get it open with the second code she tried.. Normally a flight check was performed though they had to settle for a hasty one.

It was at this point that Alicia got on navigations trying to dope out how to input data. She was familiar with computers and had this all sorted out by the time they were leaving the planet.

It wasn't until they were in high orbit before an alarm was sounded. Whether the tractor beam was used or not or if they had any ships to scramble after them she could not say but they were able to get out of the planet's gravity well before any had been launched after them.

Coordinates had been set which would take them out of the system where upon they could make a second jump from there. It was harder to try to track them if that was even possible.

During the first jump they looked for any sort of tracking devices and used the tools on the ship to disable them, well she did Alicia helped search for them and mentioned the possibility of them existing in the first place.. Afterward she shared the data card she had pilfered that had star charts on it of this system and region of space. She wasn't too far from where they had picked her up and as far as where they were jumping too Alicia left that up to her.

“Let's not do that again,” she smiled, her eyes almost drugging as she gazed at the agent. “Though you know what we can do? We have a bit of time before our next jump.”

It was that gaze that so effortlessly pinned a needy Rutog to the spot and while nothing had been mentioned it was clear what she was hinting at and to make it more obvious a hand curled about the curve of a breast.

She held that gaze though. “Why don't we celebrate?” Not a command, she was able to resist it, to answer but was it even necessary for her to vocalize? She was working out some of her abilities better and had to realize how easy Alicia could manipulate things with those eyes alone.

That hand rubbed her breast, waiting for an answer and not afraid to assert command a bit if she didn't avert or close her eyes in which case she had to wonder as to how successful that would be.

Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:34 am

The prod worked, sending the taskmaster to ground. Amazingly, the Rutog did not seem to care. The two slaves fled to the ship and were soon off the planet. Within minutes, they were in hyperspace, flying far away from that awful place.

Alexandra searched for any tracking devices and tried to find something to wear besides this flimsy slave attire. Alicia came by with a starchart, showing where they were and where they could go from here. The agent's eyes dilate as that strange power washed over her thoughts. The being moved closer, hand stroking a breast as those eyes never broke from Alexandra's.

"We... We shouldn't..." the agent murmured. A hand grabbed Alicia's wrist, trying to pull the hand off her chest. Alexandra only had encountered this woman a few times among the training, fighting, and torture. Her thoughts felt so far away when those eyes entranced her that it was hard to recall the details. The voice in her head telling her that something was wrong was getting softer the longer Alicia asserted her command over the agent.

Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:05 am

Alex did find a few of the maroon hooded robes that the taskmasters wore which would easily fit. Not that the taskmasters were large but the robes were roomy. Alicia stuck with what she had not really caring. Once they were safe it wasn't long before she made an appeal to the agent who tried to remove that hand from her chest but she found that impossible.

Alicia didn't look it but was much stronger then she was and her resistances faded as she gazed into those eyes. What was a suggestion at first became a command in her head.

Kiss me.

Alicia moved in touching their lips together. The nature of her power ensured that her last sexual command would be relayed or acted upon for minutes after the command was given. In such a way she could do only limited things with it and today was her most complex use of it.

Go here, grab the red head with the biggest boobs and go here to have fun. Rather complex but each step of the way the taskmaster was working towards the task for gratification in some avenue.

That kiss would lead to pleasure just as the latest command had now. Go to the bedroom and strip.

Her ass received a playful smack and she found herself going to the bedroom used by whatever taskmaster was using the ship. It was simple but effective. There was a bed her and she a few simple trinkets of no real consequence to her,

“You can have the ship,” she announced. It was no consequence to her and if she thought of it the ADD could out fit it with any necessary modifications. It being one of the newer ships it was a top line though the shields and weapons weren't military grade.

Hands set upon her hips as she eased her back to the bed. “But imagine having to endure day after day after day of nothing but sex …. not too bad I guess though after a bit I made my rounds and they were showing me nothing new. Show me something new or shall I show you?”

Alicia smiled licking the tip of a nipple while maintaining eye contact with her. If she was slow to answer of didn't she soldiered on. Let me please you.

She moved to taking a breast in her mouth as a hand moved in between her thighs rubbing slowly at her sex.

Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next