View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:52 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Playing with his food (Kanoe) 

Post Re: Playing with his food (Kanoe)
((I'm here, I'm here! >.<))
Her insides quiver and spasm with an oncoming orgasm. If her eyes were open, anyone would only see white. Her body glistened with sweat from stimulation. Not paying any heed from anyone around her she keeps her deep throating as if she clinged to it for life. It felt there wasn't a care in the world, just the need for pleasure and release was registered. It was all the witch needed to keep going.

Her moans were becoming more animalistic and her motions were easing its way to reckless grinding. She was far to deep in being drugged to udnerstand what she was doing. Her deep throating was rather odd at this stage. It was like she didn't need to breathe much. How far his hot, thick meat was in was mystery but she didn't seem to mind.

Her hands pressed hard into the floor, firmly held still unlike her juggling breasts while she continued to push herself into the appendages and his thick meat. Her tongue tasted more precum and could feel he was comign close.

That's what she needed...to be filled to the brink with hot seed.

Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:18 am

He panted as his tentacles filled her orifices, pounding both ass and pussy with vagrant disregard of the constraints their bodies held. His body was coated in a fine sheen of sweat, the scent of musk and potent sex. His cock danced and throbbed, while his body tensed further and testicles pulsated. Hilting himself up his body released once more, the last for a while.

Hot jets of his cum fired from all of the tentacles that filled the young woman, his cock threw out thick steady ropes of seed. He groaned in pleasure with his body arching up, it was blissful indeed!

Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:39 am
Profile YIM

The young witch shudders in complete bliss. What she so desperately needed was now pumping wave after wave into her quivering form. The hot seed fills her tight ass and womb, sending her mind spiralling in a sea of lust and need. A sharp cry leaves her lips as her own juices mix with the monster's, gushing and soaking around the tentacle she was impaled on. Hands continue to weakly stroke the throbbing tendril as the woman slumps down onto her side. Heavy pants leave from her still open mouth as her blank eyes stare out into space.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:57 am

Her exhausted body was pushed into another climax. It was either to choke or swallow so the lustful witch gulps down huge amounts of seed that continued to explode from the monster's cock. Her insides quiver and squeeze the tendril in her pussy. Her ass clamped down on the wiggling mass inside her tight end. She began to slip her mouth off of his meat and welcomed fresh air. She looked like a dog sitting and panting. Unless she was pushed, she stayed in the position for sometime before sliding onto her back on the floor. Drool mixed with cum trickled from her open mouth while her eyes stare at the ceiling. Her body was still going through the last few waves of her climax. Legs were still spread apart from the appendages so deep inside her shivering body. She was in pure bliss.

Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:33 pm

He slowly came down from the powerful climax, oozing now he slowly pulled his tentacles pulled from them all, and stood back to watch his handy work. Their minds were blinded by lust, and it was a beautiful sight to him. "My My, that was fun.." he said as he drew back his tentacles and licked one to taste a sample of Clarice. "When you two can think, your minds when not remember me..but will remember pleasure with a third member as if it were a dream, and remember one another." He said quietly as he gathered his things.

Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:01 pm
Profile YIM

She twitches and spasms weakly on the floor as the tentacles slowly withdrew from her body. Sweat and cum glisten over her body, her legs still spread and oozing hot seed from both her entrances. Her mind has all but shut down as she lays there completely exhausted. Despite her condition, the man's words seem to invade her vulnerable mind and absorb into her subconcious. Eyes flutter and roll back in her head as they finally close. Falling into a deep slumber, she will only remember a wonderfully hot and blissful dream that neither will ever forget.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:39 pm

The young witch follows short of Kanoe's example, simply twitching and spasming on the floor weakly while her mouth still hangs open with drool and cum. She didn't even hear the man's words enter her ears, but somehow it seemed to go past her conscious and make it all as if it were a dream. And a dream it would remain for now as her head lulls to the side. Her eyes shut instantly while she falls into deep sleep. Still her legs are strecthed apart with fluids leaking from both entrances.

It was unsure how she or Kanoe would wake up to find dry sweat and cum all over them.

Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:09 am

Paul dressed himself and had finished when he noticed something. Home work and for a average student decently hard homework at that. Thinking that the girl needed a break, after all she had to deal with himself now. He took up a discarded pen and began to answer a few questions. "That should be equal payment.." He said with a soft chuckle, and left.

(Finally able to finish it seems!)

Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:20 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6