View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:00 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Chance meeting (Kanoe) 

The long slithering tongue pierces into her like a spear. Her body welcomes it with ever tightening walls dripping with her fluids. Palms rub into her errect nipples, grinding harder with each thrust of the tongue. The forked ends tickle along her clenching sex with every deep lick of her being. Deep gasps quickly became groans as each thrust left her body tense and quivering. She never knew a tongue could do so much to her. Her body arches and shivers as the warm flicking tongue began to vibrate wildly inside her. Stroking and rubbing every spot of her tender sex drove her insane. Kanoe began to scream as her fingers dig into the soft flesh of her breasts. Her legs twitch and quiver as the woman began to climax once more. Waves of pure bliss wash over her body and mind as hot nectar squirts upwards, soaking the thrusting tongue and the beasts maw. Her clit was throbbing rapidly like a beacon as her eyes flutter halfway open. Her eyes lacked any light of reason, completely glazed over from the pleasure that was bombarding her mind relentlessly.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:00 pm

He gave her no relief as she descended into a vocal orgasm, her hands enthusiastically groping her throbbing tits, her head thrown back as she groaned and screamed her appreciation of his attentions. Her twitching legs on his shoulders and arching back drew a long, aroused groan from his lips while his vibrating tongue continued to dive in and out of her shuddering sex. Sharp claws pinched at her ass when his hands, squeezing hard, pulled her hard into his mouth, grinding her clit against the tip of his snout and plunging his tongue further inside her. Over and over, the agile muscle dove into her until, at least, her shuddering groans subsided...

Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:45 am

Warm nectar squishes around the thrusting tongue as it drove in and out of her spasming body. Every thrust sent another waves of bliss, prolonging the woman's climax. Breathless cries of pleasure leave Kanoe's lips as she body writhes and bucks against the tongue. Her mouth hung open as a bit of drool trickles from the corner. Eyes flutter weakly as the sensations continue to flood her mind, washing away her will in a sea of lust.

Slowly, her cries grew weaker. Her chest heaves with heavy shuddering breaths. Kanoe's hands stop squeezing and simple shiver over her firm orbs. Once the climax had passed, the thrusting slowed to a stop leaving only the occasionaly twitch and shiver of the lingering release in the woman's body. Her glazed eyes seem to be looking out into space. She felt exhausted in both mind and body. She knew this monster was just playing with her before he rapes her. Why couldn't she resist? Why did she stop resisting? Both of them knew that the young student gave herself into that thrusting tongue. The teasing drove her crazy, she needed it. She had no choice...right?

Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:10 am

From his vantage point between her legs, he watched as her head leaned back against the stone bench, her body still except for the occasional shudder that passed through her legs. A light sheen of sweat glistened on her stomach in the moonlight as he pulled her legs off his shoulders and sat up. Licking his lips, he stared at her luscious body, smilling as another shudder ran through her pleasure-wracked form.

Strong hands grasped her wrists and, in conjunction with the tail around her neck, pulled her up into a sitting position. Pulling their bodies together, he pressed hard against her, smashing her tits into his chest and her hips against his hard shaft. Leaning down, he whispered in her ear again,
"See Kanoe? You have to take what you want here..."

Slowly, he leaned back, his hands sliding down to her hips and pulling her tightly against him, giving her no relief as he lay back. His shaft throbbed softly against her as her amazing body pressed down against him, gravity making it's own contributions where his hands and tail couldn't pull her down.

Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:10 am

Kanoe did not respond to Saur's soft words. Her brain was swimming as she rests against the powerful monster's chest. Hard scales gently brush and dig into her senstive breasts with every breath. She lets her full weight lean up against the lizard. Her arms felt limp in his grasp. Warmth throbbed against her being as she was pressed hard against the large shaft.

Her eyes shut as she buries her face into the lizardman's chest. A faint whimper escapes her as she knew what was coming next. Her body was already aching in exhaustion from her past blissful releases. Kanoe remained against the beast's chest as he leans back. The woman's body was tensing up, her heart racing in anticipation. Escape was no longer in her mind. Only questions of how long and how many times will this beast rape her body before he is through ran through her head.

Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:21 pm

Lying with his back on the bench, he stared up at the stars overhead while he savored the feel of her soft, hot body on his. He could feel her tense up slightly as he leaned back but there was no sign of resistance from her any longer. Sooner than she would have liked, his hands on her hips pulled her up his body, the length of his shaft gliding smoothly over her wet lips. A low groan of anticipation rumbled from his chest at the exquisite feeling before he pulled her far enough up his body to free his cock from her weight. Another groan followed it soon after as he reversed direction and slid her back down his body, this time driving himself slowly into her wet tunnel until he was completely embedded within her. Stopping again, he pulled her tight against him and enjoyed the warmth of her full, soft body against and around him.

Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:22 am

Soft gasps leave Kanoe's lips as the warm tip teases at her netherlips. She knew it was coming. She knew if she did nothing, it would happen. This thing was going to rape her and pump that huge cock until she could take no more. Her hands grip the tail still wrapped around her throat. If she resists, he will cut off her air again. She had to endure, had to obey in order to live. Just had to...

"Nngh! Ohh!" She groans softly.

There was some pain having her passage stretched tightly around the throbbing meat. But, he was so slow almost gentle with the motion. The pain quickly faded leaving only the heat flowing from his cock into her being. Her still moisten folds hug the rod tightly as she is slowly impaled on the lizard's member. She could feel pulsing tip pushes against her cervix. The monster did not pump his hips nor ravage her body like the others. He let her soak in the heat, the feeling of his large rod completely filling her body. Kanoe's body shivers, tense with anticipation as short pants escape her lips. Her fingers clench tightly to the tail as she was pulled back against the lizardman's body, now feeling his heat inside her body and out.

Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:52 am

His hands tightened slightly on her hips as she shuddered against him, her fingers tightening on his tail as he slid inside her. Keeping his hips still, his skilled hands again began to massage her hips and ass, pulling and squeezing her toned cheeks.

"See how much easier this is when you cooperate, Kanoe?" he asked. Before she could answer, his tail constricted slightly around her throat as he pulled her upright until she was perpendicular to his hips, still completely impaled on his erect shaft. Keeping his hips completely still, his hard cock throbbed inside her but otherwise, remained still as his agile fingers moved over her sides and stomach, tracing the lines of her abs under her pale skin and teasing her body into arousal again. A grin stretched across his face as his eyes devoured the sight of her firm, full tits above him, bouncing slightly as her body shook, her nipples erect in the cool night air.

Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:22 am

With Saur's rod throbbing inside her being, her body was already tensing up. She felt completely filled with the warm meat, making it hard to move even if she wanted to. A gasp leaves her lips as she feels the lizard's scaled hands gently grind into the soft skin of her sides and rear. Kanoe could not help but sigh as she feels her muscles relaxing to his skillful hands.

Kanoe inhales sharply as she was suddenly pulled upright. The cock deep inside grinds up against her inner walls, causing her body to tense up. A little bit of her juices began to squish our around the pulsing rod as she shivers on the beast's hips. Her eyes widen as his hands slide up her sides. Like her breasts, they were another sensitive spot. She could almost feel each individiual scale stroke her pale skin. At first it was doing very little to relax her, causing her to tense up further. But the slow gentle rubs of the lizard's massaging hands were quickly doing the trick. Her breathing grew deeper as she felt her body beginning to let go. She continues to hold onto the tail as she sits on the monster's lap. The large cock was keeping her upright, each throb sending gentle heat into her body. Her pale orbs glisten with sweat in the moonlight, the luscious mounds tip with hard darkened nipples that throbbed in the cool breeze. She could not help but question, would he have been this gentle from the beginning if she had simply given in?

Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:45 pm

Looking up at her, he licked his lips as he felt her body relaxing underneath his hands, her juices dripping from her shivering body, her deepening breathing and the glistening sweat highlighting her incredible chest. Steadily his hands continued to stroke her tummy and sides, one exploring hand periodically squeezing a pale, glistening tit before returning to her sides and stomach. Her shivers drew small deep groans from him as her tight tunnel quivered around him. Despite her obvious, growing arousal, he held his hips still while his hands worked at her body, massaging and playfully squeezing her responsive form.

"Good girl, Kanoe," he said in response to the small shudders rocketing through her body. Soon, one hand wandered down to her ass again. Gripping her cheeks, he groped and pinched her tight muscles, the pressure pushing her forward slightly and dragging her wet lips along his scaled hips briefly before his hand retreated back to it's previous motions.

"Don't look away now," he commanded after another shudder drew another low, rumbling groan from him...

Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:50 am

His praise was just another blow to her pride and ego. She could not stop him from teasing with those strong hands. Soft moans leave Kanoe's lips as the lizard takes a moment to squeeze an orb or a cheek before returning to her sensitive sides. Little by little, the beast was getting what he wanted. Her legs shiver, hanging off the sides of the bench as she sat impaled on his throbbing member. Fingers grip and loosen around Saur's tail with each deep breath the woman took. She was trying to fight it but her body was relaxing, giving in.

Kanoe groans as the beast pushes her forward for a moment. The thick rod inside her, grinds against her inner walls causing her to shudder in pleasure. Her body tenses up, tightening around the pulsing meat as more of nectar runs down his shaft. Her eyes flutter, she did not want to look at him. Slowly, she looks down at the lizard's slitted eyes. Tears gently fell down her flushed cheeks, knowing this thing was not going to stop till her will shatters.

Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:19 pm

His mocking smile answered her tears as he exalted in her obvious distress. Nails ran down her sides and over her body, pinching her dark nipples, scratching lightly at the quivering muscles of her stomach. Staring up at her, he chuckled quietly with each moan that escaped her lips. His groans joined hers as she shuddered on his thick rod, her hands gripping his tail tightly before releasing as though unsure what to do with them. Briefly, large hands closed around her full tits, squeezing them together, fingers dragging over her nipples before retreating back to her midsection.

Slowly, he rocked his hips up and down, driving himself deeper inside her,
"Still denying it, Kanoe?" he asked as he continued to taunt and tease her.

Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:10 am

Nails dig into the tail as the creature's hips began to rock up into her being. The thick rod slides easily along her dripping sex, sending waves of stimulation through her shivering body. Her muscles immediately contract, hugging tightly around the slow moving cock. She could hear her juices squish our around her tightly spread vagina. Please, her mind begged for this to be over soon. Her eyes shut as her toes began to curl. The slow motions forced her body to experience every inch of his member to the fullest. She lost control of her breathing, growing short and much more rapid. She could not deny it, it felt absolutely amazing.

As he slides deeper into her, the woman groans as his claws trace and tease along her firm breasts. She could feel nipples throb between Saur's pinching nails, causing her to squeak and moan in shock. Her knuckles became white as she had a death grip on the lizard's tail. She was too afraid to move, knowing her body would enjoy every motoin every struggle she may try to do. Kanoe's head rears back as his scaled palms grind and squeeze over her oversenstive breasts. Her eyes flutter as her hips began to rock back and forth, grinding the large cock against her walls.

Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:24 pm

His eyes glowed with pleasure as she leaned her head back and moaned, his cock hardened further inside her when she began to rock her hips against him. Groaning loudly, his large hands roughly squeezed her tits against, his thumbs dragging across her erect nipples. Rather than retreating, his hands continued to squeeze and massage the large orbs, his motions alternately smashing them together then pulling them apart in a circular pattern.

When she began rocking her hips, he matched her rhythm at first then slowly stopped moving his hips and let her grind herself against his cock.
"This is all the help you're going to get this time, Kanoe," he told her, his hands continuing their pleasurable attack on her body.

Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:54 am

Closer her body quivered with anticipation as her hips continue to rock gently. She was not aware of what she was doing. Her mind could only think of the thick rod that fills her and the scaled hands that grind into her chest. Darkened nipples pulse rapidly with her beating heart as his thumbs press and rub into them. Every throb, every rub sent another wave of pleasure crashing against her will. Her needing sex kept tightening, nearly sucking the gently thrusting cock inside.

Then Saur stopped rocking his hips. The witch could feel her heart pounding in her ears. A faint whimper of frustration leaves her as she hesitates. Her warm juices were flooding down the still cock and on both their thighs. She still could not even think. Her thoughts were focused on the never ending motions of his hands on her chest. He would no doubt feel her pulse through the now enlarged and over aroused orbs. Tears run down her cheeks as she weakly shakes her head.

"W-Why?" Was the only thought she could muster in her state.

Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:04 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next