View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jul 06, 2024 10:08 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next
 Teacher, an apprintice and something else (Clarice and...) 

She frowns slightly and pulls away from Clarice. The woman was obviously starving. She rises to her feet, gently taping two fingers onto her lover's forehead. She may not be able to do anything about Keemari but she was not about to let this woman wither away. Her long black hair along with her robes, sway as she turns towards the kitchen once more.

"First, you are eating," She says firmly, "I can't believe you let yourself starve. I know you were sick but really, you should have at least tried to eat."

Keemari did mention something about Clair being sick. She was unsure that it was true though. The woman seemed rather sickly. If the punishment does become physical, she might not last though it. Kanoe began making a plate of some sliced ham, cheese and crackers along with a glass of juice. She returns with the plate and holds the glass out to Clair.

"April 13th," She answers softly, "Now focus on regaining your strength."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:20 am

"For whatever reason, I wasn't in the mood for eating. But I can't remember why."

She felt she was getting punished as the taps seemed to be firm and slightly scornful. Understandable. She nodded in absolute agreenment for the starving part. It was rather foolish she'd admit that, but she couldn't even catch a faint memory why she let herself not eat. Only God knew from her standpoint. She watches when Kanoe returns with a plate of food. It seemed tasteful enough. She gladly accepts the juice from her fridge and drinks mannerfully. The plate was set on her lap. She seemed reluctant at first for whatever reason but kindl took the ham and bit into it. Now she knew why she was reluctant. She gave a groan as she swallowed the ham and stuck her tongue out in disgust.

"I had gone so long without eating my taste are sensetive to anything now. Jeez..." she grummbles childishly and pouts to add the last touch to it.

Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:37 am

"Then stop starving yourself like some cheerleader and eat," She sighs, "You will have to eat slowly and let your body adjust. The food should help you feel better. And quit complaining about the taste, it's not like I have time to make you a decent meal."

She pouts slightly. Kanoe sits back down, a long sigh leaving her lips. Her arms wrap around her own waist as she leans her head back up against the wall. It was like sitting at the principals office, waiting to be called. She just did not want to leave Clarice alone right now. The poor woman was on the verge of wasting away from starvation. She knows that it will not do much for whatever punishment awaits her love but she had to do something.

"I'll..stay until he comes back," She continues softly, "I won't try anything and leave you two alone. He had already shown that my powers are nothing compared to his."

Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:23 pm

I walk through the door several hours later, like I belong there without hesation as I look at the two sitting there. "So Clarice are you still admint about severing the link of us, being aprrintice and master?" I ask her calmly. As my eyes look at Kanoe expecting another suprise attack from the doomed witch herself. However the doom was not from me.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:39 pm

She nods again and gives a soft chuckle before forcefully making herself eat. Unfortunatly she didn't get much rest as the door opens to reveal A calm Keemari. Color drained from her already pale face as she sets the plate off to the side. She makes herself drink the juice before also setting it off to the side. She pulls Kanoe close as if to protect her with what little strength she had. Like it would make a difference.

"Y-Yes...I don't want to be apart of your training anymore."

She peers to Kanoe to see what her expression wasto the newest event. This was going to be so hard to go through wqith her here.

Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:05 pm

"Such a pity." She hears me say as I move close to the two girls. I bring up my hand and in a flash it dives into Clarice's chest, however there was no blood or anything of the sort it was like I was reaching into the girl. "Such a pity." I tell her again as I start to withdraw, strangely she feels better as I withdraw an energy orb. "I hearby strip you of your gift, your magic and take it as mine then, I do have some concern for you, since the coming trail well most likely tax you terrible, so I used your magic to heal you from your sickness during it's removal." I tell her as this was my punishment to strip her and take for my own her magical powers.

Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:43 pm

There were no words that were exchanged as he moves closer to her. She had no idea what he planned to do and that merely made her tighten her grip evermore on Kanoe's clothes. When his hand suddenly dived into her chest she screamed on reflex only to become silent as he began to withdraw his hand. But something was wrong...she felt as if half of herself was being pulled away. Her wounds healed instantly, but...she still felt a rather hard pull. When she laid eyes on a rather large orb of light and when Keemari explained what it was she was by far cut off from the world. She lifts her hand and tries hard to control anything elemental. Not even the wind moved on her will. She takes herself away from her lover's grip and stares at her hands with absolute horror.

He took what she had worked so hard...sacraficed so much for. Just like that she had become weaker then Kanoe could ever think of. She tightens her arms around herself. Her gift had been stripped of her in little then a few seconds. She couldn't sense Kanoe's emotions anymore and it made her uneasy. So uncomfortable and now in pure sorrow she was in now. Such a mental blow made the young girl breathe ragidly.

She couldn't relate to her lover anymore. She felt so helpless at this point. There was no way she could be stronger for Kanoe when she was at this stage now. She felt...all was lost at this point. Her bangs drop below to hide her expression. He had taken more then just her gift. He had taken away her life, her will to become stronger.

Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:25 pm

What little color left Kanoe's already pale skin at what she just witnessed. As Keemari explained, she could only stare at the orb of light. It was more than just Clair's gift, for any spellcaster that was the woman's soul. Feeling her lover let go, she looks at the woman. She could see the other mystic make various signs in those shaking hands. Nothing happened at all. Kanoe was shivering as she what the teacher said was indeed true. She wanted to do something. How could she even think she can comfort this woman now? Tears began to fall down her cheeks as all that will that fight left Clair's body. She could not imagine losing her powers. How would she live through this?

"Wait.."

Kanoe shakes her head and edges closer to Keemari. She sat on her knees, keeping her eyes lowered. It was no use trying to hold back her emotions, she could not stop the tears that streamed down her cheeks. Her hands clench her robes tightly as she quivers. She had to try...

"Please wait," She whispers almost meekly, "It's...It's my fault things led to this. Please do not punish her for it. Whatever it takes to atone and set her free with her gift, just say it. Or..you...you can.." She swallows hard, "T-Take my gift...in her place. She can still grow...I'm the one that is a failure. Please don't take her potential away. I..I beg of you."

She knows she agreed to stay out of this and leave when he arrived. She was glad she didn't after seeing what she saw. Who knows what Clarice would have done if she were alone and her powers were taken. Kanoe looks up at Keemari. Her body was still shivering as tears ran down her face. Seeing him tear that from someone's body terrorfied her.

Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:44 am

I wait and listen to the girl, to her plea. I turn to face her. "Your correct this is your fault. My offer was genurine, there was no hidden malice behind it, yet you saw it as such. You attacked me and when I made my threat so you would not do it again, your lover did the right thing by taking offense. What crossed the line is when she thought she could break the pact." I tell Kanoe.

I then let the magic float in the air as I grab Kanoe and pull her up her form against me. "It is a pity though, I can't take your magic as you never agreed to be my aprintince and I would not want.." I tell her as I reach up and rip off her sleeve covering her right arm, the one that shot me down as I bring Clarice's magic close to her normal looking arm. Under the light decay, and spirits are seen. "Your practice of dark magic is having an adverse effect. It's in it's early stages. To traffic with demons is to forsake the safety of ones body. However Clarice's type of magic would very easily balence you when fully relized. When I saw this I knew you two were truely destined to find each other. Still such a pity that you two choose this path." I tell Kanoe as I push her back and away.

I turn around once again. "The magic I have here can only be returned if the pact is resealed with intreast." I tell them.

Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:09 am

Clarice keeps her head down, the pure misery hidden under bangs. She falls back into a sitting position and merely stares down at her right hand. She felt so empty inside without the comfort of using her mana. Hell, probably more then half of her mana went into that energy ball now. Feeling so weak and frail proved to aid in Clair's depression. She didn't bother to lecture her about how she said she would stay out of it. She had sacraficed her own virginity to keep her magic and now it was taken away like that. She could feel hot tears slide down her face.

She gets up and stands with her blemished face and turns to Keemari.

"Don't think of me as fool. I know there were penalties to the cause. I understand what you had to do...

Her footsteps wobble as she brushes Kanoe off from being shoved away as such. The information about what was happening to her body wasn't at all pleasent. So their powers were connected in some manifestation. She growls lowly before hold the woman in a hugging embrace. She was alittle upset he was using her magic as illustrations, but nothing could be done about it.

"But you have no right to push Kanoe around. What...is this interest you speak of with the releasing of this pact?" she asks softly to the wolf, looking to him with worried eyes. Did she need her powers back to hlp Kanoe after all?

Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:25 am

"There are three posibilites, one is that I get your powers when you do and a certain amount of life force from you, two you became my slave instead of indendurted servent for training. Much akin to how some wizards take a son or daughter for there own, or another indendureted serverent for training. Someone I might be intreasted in." I tell them.

Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:29 am

The young witch yelps as her sleeve was torn off her arm. There was no fight left, only a fear for Clarice and herself. Kanoe gazes in wonder at what the light reveals on her arm. She never knew this was happening to her body. Yes, her spells tend to hurt but she thought it was due to lack of control. Was this another reason? She could only shake her head and lower her gaze before Keemari pushes her away.

She tries to move back to the teacher only to feel gentle hands pull her back. She knew this warmth, this embrace. Her lover was still trying to be strong without her magic. It felt reassuring but she knew this woman would want that power back. How can she grow like this? What was her magic doing to her body. Was it going to kill her eventually? Her hands close around Clair's as she rests against the woman's body. She slowly raises her gaze back to Keemari.

"You..You say you have yet to lie to us..." She says softly, "How..How long do I have if I continue using my magic untrained and without...her aid? All I can ask about your price to save Clair is to not add anymore burden to her for something that was my fault..."

After going this far, fighting was only hurting themselves further. This druid had all the power. Even if Clair claims she can live without her magic, Kanoe could not live without it if Keemari's claim is true. There was no way to know if she could really grow on her own. Perhaps trying so hard was actually making her body weaker. She hated this man so much.

"I don't want you to lose your powers Clarice," She whispers softly, "I won't think less of you for this. I'll even go with you, I'm already sacrificing my body it seems."

Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:31 am

((Be careful about the slave thing, Keemari.))
Clarice's only true choice would be to allow him to take some of her life force away.

...I guess I can't simply take back my own apprenticenship back? You know what I would pick then, Keemari. I don't know why you would torture me with that last non negotiable thing...I don't what to do, though."

She would have to become like daughter to this monster? She was scared out of her wits and just had no other ideas in mind. Kanoe was still trying to make sense in the matter. She smiles sadly behind her and nuzzles the side of her face affectionatly.

"I don't want you to die either. Umm K-keemari, I umm...I want to know if there is anything else. You know good and well Kanoe and I will speaking back and forth about protecting eachother. Is there truly no way in regaining back up to before I denied you? There must be...something."

Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:41 am

(Quite true Clarice, but these are option that are common in wizard type stories. All and all it's up to you two to make the decision)

"I am not without a sense of mercy or compassion. I believed my offer to teach you two how to use magic was a fair and generous one. I could very easily have just taken your body and that of your lover, yet Kanoe saw it as some sort of deciption. Why would I do that, it makes no sense when it's clear that I can just take the riches of you two." I tell them. "Became my aprintices take the deal that I had with Clarice before Kanoe and renew it Clarice and that will be enough to make things right in the pact. Whether you two wish to partake of my training is up to you down the road. However to became my apprentince I will have to partake of your body again. Both of you." I tell them as I try and explain it.

Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:10 am

Mercy? A threat was what it sounded like in her head. The teacher still held the large glowing orb of light that was Clair's gift in a physical form. This deception had come full circle, bringing the two right back where they started with even less than they had before. Kanoe looks up at the orb, the price for fighting back. If she had just submitted would things be better? She would not have exposed her lover to this great fear that they nearly had to face together from Spectre.

There were no tentacles or poisons manipulating her body and mind. Yet, she never felt so helpless. Clarice had no powers and was still protecting her. Her hands slide gently along her love's, holding on tight to the woman's arms. Kanoe's eyes fell shut as she lets out a soft sigh. Clair did mention that he treated her well. The fact this man took her lover made her blood boil. But, if she continues to fight, her love would lose alot more than just her body. Someday, she will be strong enough to protect this woman. It was the least she could do for this woman that made her feel so much.

"I'm so sorry Clarice," She whispers, "I...I don't know what else to do. At least.. At least we will be together, right?"

Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:13 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next