View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 08, 2024 2:59 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Comfort for a friend (Darwin) 

"Oh? well maybe a couple of reasons I dress like that you would... though not all of them."

she replied in that same low tone thugh she wasn't completely comfortable being this close to diana, or anyone for that matter though she tried her best to cope with it.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:55 am

Diana released Darwin, she had at least wanted to make it look like just a simple whisper, not like something was going on. She looked around the room, mostly it had gotten quiet again and the glances were back down to a minimum.

((I have no idea where to go with this now >_<...))

~Diana Collier~

Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:04 am

Darwin yawned slightly cracking her joints looking to diana.

"I think... maybe We should go back, I'm a bit well I'm a bit tired."

it was the truth, she had just gotten back after being unconscious for a day not long ago, losing consciousness was never a good sleep.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:17 am

"Ok then"

She said, standing up waiting a second for Darwin, then she started moving, avoiding the gazes of the other girls. She saw the one that had jumped her before, she wasn't crying anymore, but she made sure to get out of there way.

After moving up the flight of stairs to the dorms, she opened the door.

"Well, I'll see you later the Darwin, I think you need your rest."

she said, sitting down on the couch and picking up the book she had left before.

~Diana Collier~

Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:19 am

"Alright.. mind turning off the music in like five minues?"

she said going to her room closing the door with a smile and nod before she'd shed her clothes fold them and put them away. next the music would go on before she'd lay down completely nude her window locked, with four different forms of lock though her door left unlocked her left uncovered. she fell asleep in under a minute though by the time diana would enter to turn off the music it would be obvious either she had been the victim of a monster in under four minutes or was having a wet dream though being able to know that the dream was about her... that was impossible.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:28 am

~Diana Collier~

Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:30 am

((that or you can have diana go to turn off the music was hoping for a reaction))

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:32 am

As she was asked, about five minutes later, she opened the door to Darwin's room. She tip toed across the room, the soft carpet helping her do so with much ease. She had changed from the shifter, and was in her normal attire.
She noticed that there was a strange smell, like lust, but there wasn't any form of monster in sight...

~Diana Collier~

Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:44 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6