View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 01, 2024 6:10 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 It's only a dream (Icelus) 

Post Re: It's only a dream (Icelus)
The stamens of the yellow flower pushed inward, peeling her netherlips apart and pushing themselves inside in a thick, writhing mass, curling outwards to stretch her tender tunnel around their bristling lengths, the petals of the flower closing softly against her lower stomach and her inner thighs, the vines keeping them spread with surprising strength.

The blue plant shoved her hips back harder, vines arching up from behind it to wrap around her neck, using strength but discretion in closing about her throat, snug but not choking, bending her forward and riding the dress up her hips.

The pink flowers crawled across her shoulders, the vines slipping as they tried to find purchase on the smooth back of the tight dress, sliding down her back and hitting the trunk of the tree, letting out another shriek from the three twisting “heads.”

The hand continued its trembling ascent up the front of her dress, the fingers poking lewdly up through the plunging neckline as the stamens extended from the blossom of the flower, caressing the underside of her breasts.

Mon May 11, 2009 6:47 pm

"Ahh..st-stop..please..." she groans as the humid air caresses her opening passage before being filled with writhing masses of vines and tendrils. Her body tries to pull away but with the tree behind her it did nothing but agitate the pink flowers that were running down her back.

Kanoe's breath caught in her throat as a vine wraps around her throat. She froze in her struggles as it tightens just enough to still allow her to breathe. The witch whimpers as her glistening pale body was bent forward, her legs spread as the small dress was pushed even higher up her hips and sides. Her hands paw uselessly against one of the plants as she feels more stamen caress and stroke the tender undersides of her breasts, causing them to firm and swell slightly.

"Let me go... Please... Let me wake up.."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon May 11, 2009 7:00 pm

The vines around her throat tightened slightly as the blue flower pulled her down closer to the spreading blossom. The white and blue contrast stood out in stark relief as it pulled her in closer and closer, eventually the tender petals brushing against her cheeks in a gesture that was almost loving as the squirming, rubbery stamens brushed against her lips, writhing in seeming independence from the host plant.

The tendrils of the pink plant snaked down her back, pulling the dress up higher, bunching it around her hips as her bare backside pushed up against the rough bark lewdly.

The yellow flower quivered as it slowly began to pump the stretching stamens in and out of her sex, a single cool tendril pushing up against her clit and stroking it as the flowers fluttered with a soft, cooing sigh.

The fingers danced, tickling her throat as the stamens tightened around her breasts, the tips brushing against her nipples as they slowly slid inwards, the surface brushing over the sensitive flesh.

Mon May 11, 2009 7:21 pm

"Ngh.." she squirms against the tree. The bark continues to dig painfully into her back as her dress was nothing more than a strip of fabric around her waist. Soft gasps of pleasure sound as the tendrils pump in and out of her body, tickling her insides with the strange stamens. Her body arches as another tendril began to goad her clitoris from hiding, stroking it skillfully as it began to harden and swell with blood.

The witch shook her head as her eyes shut tight. She felt her body growing hot and it was not entirely from the heat and humidity. More the strange tendrils began to squeeze her firming breasts as the tips find their way to her darkened peaks. "N-No..please...no more.." she whimpers.

Mon May 11, 2009 9:02 pm

The vines around her neck relax slightly, curling up to knit themselves tightly behind her head, stroking her scalp as they pull her trembling lips deeper into the sweet-smelling prison of the flower’s depths. The stamens brush her lips, pressing into her mouth, tasting like sugar-sweet honey as they force themselves past her lips.

The yellow flower’s rogue stamen gave her clit a few tender flicks before massaging it in a circle, the knot of other tendrils pumping in and out of her in slow, deep strokes, the petals of the flower fluttering with each thrust, tickling her thighs as the vines held them spread.

The orange flower tightened and relaxed the tubes encircling and massaging her breasts, sending more from the depths of the plant to roam over her breasts, teasing and flicking her nipples as they began to harden from the sensations.

The pink plant wrapped two of its “heads” around her waist, sending out twin clusters of crawling stamens to brush over her flesh, sneaking under the ever-shortening cloth of her dress as it was tugged up and down at once, bunching into a small band around her waist. The lead “head” pushed back, the spread stamens exploring the soft curve of her backside.

Mon May 11, 2009 9:23 pm

The witch tries to pull away from the giant flower but the vine around her neck kept pulling her closer and closer. Despite sounding like a ravenous beast, the flower smelled sweet which matched the taste as the thin stamen push between her lips.

Soft gasps continue to sound from the woman as the plantlife continues to torture and tease her throbbing pearl. Butterflies flutter in her belly as pleasure gently ripples through her being. The gasps turned into cries as the bundle of tendrils began to take long and deep thrusts into her sex. Her body was quickly reacting, growing moist as her nectar trickles over the thrusting appendage and down her trembling thighs.

Her mind was swimming with sensations as tendrils and stamen explore her body inside and out. She began to moan as her struggles grew more desperate. The witch did not want this though her body did not agree with her. Her breasts grew firm and heavy with heated blood as her nipples became engorged in the same way. Her chest was tingling with delight as her nipples were flicked and stroked over and over.

Tue May 12, 2009 2:35 am

The spiraling oculus grinds open once more somewhere far behind the young, bound witch, signaling Icelus’ return. He made his way past her with a slight chuckle, clasping a low, wide glass of cognac. Bringing it up to his face, he breathed deep the scent, his flat, featureless face tearing with strain along the lips once more as he took a sip, exhaling pleasantly.

“Well, I see they’ve kept you entertained, dear…” he chuckled lightly, settling back into his seat in the bent willow.

The blue flower pushed more of the rubbery stamens into her open lips, spreading them wide and filling her mouth with the strange, bristling lengths. The petals closed softly about her cheeks as the vines wove their way through her hair, holding her down in a snug, secure grip.

The vines of the pink flowered plant caught her wrists in a sure grip, pulling them back and holding them behind her as the searching stamens spread out wide across her tender flesh. The lead “head” made its way back, snaking a few of the tendrils out between her spread cheeks, teasing at her rosebud.

The stamens lodged in her sex continued their unceasing pounding thrusts, a second thin length emerging to join in the teasing of her tender pearl, batting the fleshy nub back and forth with the other, the flower seeming to shiver in delight.

The orange flower, meanwhile, continued its groping exploration of her breasts, taking special care to tease her erect nipples with each tendril’s roving journey across the fleshy globe.

Tue May 12, 2009 12:18 pm

"Mmph...Mmm..." she lets forth a muffled groan as the vines continue to entangle her and completely bind her limbs. She could barely see the strange being through the flower petals blocking her face. The witch tries to shake her head but it was useless. The stamen slid deeper into her mouth making it impossible to spit the sweet tasting appendages out.

Her toes curl into the soft earth as she felt her cheeks spread and vines teasing her tight little rear. Another groan sounds as her nipples were tweaked while the cool vines slide over her pale orbs. "Nngh!" her body trembled as another thin vine began to flick over her exposed pearl over and over again. She tries to shift her body but her thighs remained spread leaving her completely exposed and vulnerable to the plants' acts.

Tue May 12, 2009 11:43 pm

The blue-flowered plant began to trudge backwards, using guiding vines to pull her down to her knees in the moist dirt. The stamens continued to pump in and out of her lips, a pair of them breaking away from the bundle to stroke and massage her tongue, the vines behind her head tightening slightly in an encouraging tug.

The pink flowered vines pulled her arms back further, binding her from wrist to elbow and causing her chest to just out further, a few of those roaming stamens pushing into that tight pucker, nudging their way in to make room for the others, slowly stretching her out in a tortuous exploring push.

The yellow vine pulled out slightly, the drips of the girl’s juices falling onto the shivering petals, the plant giving a slight high-pitched coo at the touch. It thrust back in roughly, filling her back up quickly once more.

The orange plant loosened its grip on her chest, the tips of the stamens teasing each of the pale orbs with a light tickling sensation, pushing and probing the creamy flesh.

“Oh, good show!” Icelus laughed, complimenting her with a raise of his glass before draining half of it with one gulp.

Tue May 12, 2009 11:57 pm

"Mmph! Nngh!" she squeals as the vines manipulate her body and push her down to her knees. Her large mammaries jut out but thoughts of modesty were not a concern as stamen continue to pump into her mouth and throat. Her knees drag along the soft earth as more stamen begin to push deep into her anus, slowly spreading it as more join in with each thrust.

Kanoe could only whimper as three plant monsters ravage every hole in her body. Her breasts tingle with delight as more thin tendrils tease along her pale flesh. The only thing that disgusted her more than the creature sitting on his throne was her own body. She could feel herself growing warmer. Juices lightly trickle down her quivering thigh with each thrust. Her whimpers began to mix with soft moans as tension and need begin to build within her loins.

Fri May 15, 2009 8:00 pm

The yellow, pink, and blue plants redoubled their efforts, seemingly at her own behest, somehow reacting to her own slowly building arousal. They now entered her with speed and force, tightening their grips on her thighs and wrists, holding her stiff and immobile as they impaled each tender hole with the full extent of their tenebrous, sinewy strength.

Icelus wavered on his feet slightly as he approached her lewdly abused form, though it was obvious from his laugh that he was putting on more of a show than simply reacting to any degree of inebriation. He downed the rest of the glass of cognac with a flourish and crushed the glass in his fist. Kneeling down before her, he pantomimed blowing the shards into her face as a lewd trick, though upon opening his palm revealed that through some feat of prestidigitation they had disappeared.

“Oh, how much fun! I knew you would be a veritable font of amusement from the moment I set eyes on you, dear,”
he teased, leaning closer to her, knowing she would be unable to field any satisfactory response as the bundle of stamens continued to piston in and out of her lips.

Fri May 15, 2009 10:23 pm

Kanoe's eyes flutter as the thrusts grew even more relentless. Her ass was searing with heat and pleasure. Each thrust sent her breasts bouncing, swaying for all to see. The rough treatment was sending her insides quivering. Her tight passage began to tighten around the pumping vines, increasing the friction against her dripping wet walls.

The sound of broken glass brings her attention to her captor. The being blew the mist of shards at her eyes causing the woman to squeal and try to shake her head away. The plants kept a tight hold as they continue to pound her mouth, ass, and sex. The mist caused no pain, disappearing as quickly as it came. She wanted to glare at him but her vision was begin to blur as her eyes flutter. Waves of sensations from her tingling breasts and abused orifices was proving too much to handle. With a muffled squeal, juices began to gush forth from her tightly spread netherlips. The climax left her body shuddering in bliss as she sways weakly in her bonds, the plants showing no mercy to the weakened woman.

Sat May 16, 2009 2:24 am

Icelus began to applaud as her body tensed in climax, laughing at her hooded, lustful gaze, watching as the plants ceased neither the strength nor frequency of their assaults on every one of her swollen, tender orifices. His eyes burned with that gleeful malevolence as she shivered, watching the nectar of her sex spilling down her thighs in the throes of her climax.

“You see, this is why I really don’t understand a lot of the beasties on that island of yours…” he sighed, resting a hand on his chin as he looked down upon her, the vines not stopping for the benefit of his little monologue, “It’s one thing to bring a lovely little one like yourself to climax, but to really appreciate the full spectacle you have to be seeing it from the outside. To appreciate every little muscle twitch, even the slightest submission of the flesh, you have to have both experienced it yourself and also been given the opportunity to view it as a third person. Ah well…” he sighed shrugging.

Giving a pat to the girl’s head, he removed a thin black cylinder from a pouch on his belt. Lighting it with a snap of his fingers, he smirked, “Nothing like a post-coital cigarette, is there, love?”

The air was filled with the smell of burning cloves and cinnamon, the plants reacting with little squeals of distaste.

“Finish her up, would you, boys?”
he asked, making his way out of the domed greenhouse.

Each of the thin tendrils began to secrete a thin, translucent sugary gel, shivering and giving little squeals of delight.

Sat May 16, 2009 2:47 am

"Mmmm..." her mind was swimming in bliss. She could not focus, could not fight anymore. Her body rocks back and forth as the plants pound away at her body. Eyes flutter, glazing over as she found herself licking and tasting the strange sweet fluid coming from the tendrils. Her cheeks began to dimple slightly as she suckles with each pull of the plants form.

Fingers dig into her arms as she remains in the uncomfortable position. Her insides continue to twitch violently as the climax passed but the brutal thrusts kept her body tense and ready for more. A low groan escapes her throat as fluids began to pump into her body. Was this the plants' cum? She did not care at this point. Her body was blazing with desire. The liquid need sears into her loins as pleasure ripples through her entire body. Her breasts bounce and sway enticingly as the plants continue to tickle and stimulate the tender flesh causing it to pulse rapidly with her beating heart. The woman was limp her bonds, nothing more than a toy for this being's pets.

Sat May 16, 2009 6:51 pm

The tendrils slowly removed themselves from her mouth, leaving a sticky trail of nectar from her lips to the curling stamens. They brushed up against her cheek in a bundle, leaving a smear of the thick, sugary syrup across her pale flesh, dripping down her chin onto the moist earth, leaving a sweet citrus-like scent in their wake. The blue flower released its grip on her, retreating into the forest and simply allowing her limp body to fall forward, face-first into the dirt.

The orange-flowered plant continued its lewd massage of her chest, secreting the same thick, viscous liquid as the other bundles of stamens, smearing it across her breasts, the liquid tingling somewhat as it was brushed over her sensitive nipples, the plant growing more insistent in its caresses.

The other two plants, meanwhile, only continued their pounding efforts, showing no mercy to the girl, the thick nectar smearing her rounded backside and her thighs, dripping from each of her holes as they throbbed eagerly within her.

Sat May 16, 2009 11:24 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next