View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 7:54 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Birthday Wishes~ (For Kanoe) 

Post Re: Birthday Wishes~ (For Kanoe)
Kanoe arches slightly as her folds were opened and closed by Claire's fingers. She breathed in sharply everytime the woman continues the little tease. It was working well though as juices began to flow and soak the two fingers. Her insides were quivering, just begging that the next time it opens something were to fill it. But, the teasing continues leaving the witch gasping in desire.

"I..I would never ahh...do that," She manages to say as the woman keeps opening her pussy, "No one can replace you, no one."

A hand cups Claire's cheek, barely managing to remain steady as her arousal continues to grow. She strokes the soft cheek and leans up to steal another kiss from those lips she loved. No matter how dark she became, she would never let such a woman leave her.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:37 am

"Calm down my love. I was merely joking. I trust you with my heart," she speaks with a nodding smile before she brings her focus back to the task at hand.

Her hand rolls firm, fleshy mound and flicks quickly over the hardened peak. The woman was just begging to be filled, but she would just have to wait for it to fully become so. Her finger however slips themselves further into her folds, daring to plunge into that gaping hole of bliss and ecstacy. They tease the entrance, running circles around it. Her thumb, however, had different plans. It took little scoping to find a throbbing jewel in the midst of wet gold. Careful and slow, it gently touches it tot est the waters. Finding it was in perfect condition to toy with, her thumb didn't hesitate in running circles around the button, making sure to keep contact while she played circles around it.

Satisfied this would get her lvoe going, Claire dips her head to rest on the top part of her collarbone. Thanfully, her hands were in the right position for her to rest from hanging over the woman for so long. Her breasts slip into pushing against the outer portion of her's, but it doesn't make her hands falter whatsoever. She closes her eyes and sighs as she continues to tease and make the dark witch purr in delight.

"No one...could replace you either. I would...I think I would...die if I did something so horrible," she says, completely serious in the matter. Her eyes open halfway, saddened at the thought of how it were truly possible for someone to die from emotional agony. She already had someone like that happen before she came to the school. But thatw as for a different tale, a different story.

"But you won't have to worry. I won't allow myself to fall in love with anyone else but you. I promise...I promise." And that cut the subject off. Her middle finger begins to prod directly at the entrace to her folds. Should she dare go in yet?

Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:03 am

"Ahh...Mmm..Amazing.." She coos in pleasure.

Claire's middle finger was nearly soaked in Kanoe's love juices. Her swollen aroused breast throbs beneathe the woman's skillful fingers. The firm mounds were peaked with a puffing darkened areolae and a hardened tit that stuck out like a small finger. Completely engorged in blood, every flick sent sensations through her blood stream to her pounding heart. It felt so amazing and when she could think it could not get more amazing, Claire's breasts began to rub just beneathe her own. A low groan left her lips as she gazes at the woman resting her head on her collarbone. Heated breaths caress the woman's cheek as she enjoys every bit of attention.

Her clitoris exposed, there was little she could do to resist the firm circles of her lover's thumb. Not that she would dare resist such a wonderful feeling. The tease only made the pearl harden and erect, throbbing almost begging to be touched. Kanoe opens her mouth to speak but only a moan escapes her lips. Both of them always had tendency to worry too much but the dark witch could say little with Clarice in control. But such thoughts were quickly pushed aside as she felt her puffing pussy lips be slightly parted. Was this it, was that finger going to invade her body and make her succumb to all her desires?

Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:22 am

She smirks at her shaky compliment. She was nearly ready. Her hands grip more firmly on her breasts. But jsut as Kanoe believes the enxt move will be the plunge, it appears not to be so. Claire's head began to slide down until she was face to face with a puffy areola. Without giving the woman so much as a warning, not only does she start lapping at her nipples, two finger wedge themselves jsut as far as the woman went with her the first time she had dug her digits inside.

Her tongue worked the flexible flesh into complete defeat, her teeth even nibbled into it, but more gently then with her neck. This was sensitive part one her body after all. Yet it was just enough to not be uncomfortable. She was going to drive her lover into one of the best climaxes she could give. She was going to give a good present to her...to show how much she cared. With her mouth busily sucklign on one breast, her other hand worked diligently in making the other just as pleased. It was a slightly awkward position, but she was cerain Kanoe would care little about being dignified right now.

Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:39 am

"Ohhhhh..Y-You.."

She moans out as warm lips latch around her well erect nipple. More teasing as her eyes flutter to the waves of sensation coming from the enveloped tit. Then her thoughts were torn away as two delicate fingers slide deep into her being. Her head rears back in a long groan as her warm folds tighten around the fingers embracing their arrival. Unable to focus, her mind began to be swept away from the lashing tongue and pumping fingers.

"Oh..Ohh...Cl-Clarice!" She gasps outloud.

The sounds of squishing fluids sound from between her thighs as each thrust left the woman shivering with need. It felt so good to be taken by her lover. She did not have to resist or worry of being used as some slave or food for a monster. Kanoe's toes curl as her heels dig into the bed, her body rocking gently with the constant thrusts and strokes of those two wonderful fingers. The witch could almost feel her throbbing nipple twitching inside Claire's mouth, the tongue showing no mercy as every lash sends heat deep into her loins.

Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:26 pm

Working her tongue into overdrive, it lashes out to keep the firm stimulation from leaving her lover's body. Her other hand tweaked and rolled the hard nub in every direction, intent on making the woman cum. She didn't even need a warning from her mouth, she could could feel her quivering walls grasp her barely in digits. As if to drive the moment even further, her fingers slowly slide in as far they could go.

She amirka from her perch on a teat, her two digits suddenly going at it and pumped in and out of her cunt. They start working in different rhythms, as one went out another went in. They seemed to be searching for that bundle of nerves deep within Kanoe. It didn't take long to find as they curled their way into rubbing the flaring bundle up and down before pulling out. Doing so again, she would almost imagine her love's cries of pleasure. The woman needed some high release, after teasing her for so long there would be no doubt high arousal had built inside and was only being added more quickly.

It would be a climax for her, she was sure of it. It was sudden when a thrid finger joined the party, stretching her wall just slightly for room. Now her hand was pumping in and out, curling everytime to rub against her G-spot before leaving it for a split second. Her palm worked diligently in stimulating that throbbing clit. She could only wonder how long her love would last like this.

Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:17 pm

Kanoe held onto her lover tightly. Her breasts graze just against Claire's as both her firm orbs throb and tingle with wonderful warmth. Gasps would not stop leaving her as her body could not adapt to the sudden pulls and tweaks to her engorged tits. As each finger took turns entering her folds they were welcomed with a steady flow of musky juices. The witch was nice and ripe, ready to go at any moment. A sudden arch of her back and a soft cry reveals that Clarice found what she was searching for. Every stroke left her entire body shuddering, those small fingers might as well been logs pouding at her walls from what she was feeling.

"Clarice I...Ahhhh!"

Her back arches, thrusting her breasts into Claire's hungry lips as three fingers began to pump relentlessly into her body. Kanoe's thighs quiver non stop as the three fingers spread her cunt a bit wider. She could hear the juices squishing out making her blush in deep arousal. Now all three fingers were curling up and stroking along the erect bundle of nerves. Waves of sensations flow constantly through her loins and throughout her body. It was too much, she could feel her hold slipping from her fingers. Her own fingers dig into Claire's back as she began to tremble. It was no use, she couldn't stop thinking about those lips and those fingers and those.. The witch screams in glee as her cunt hugs all three of the woman's fingers, juices gushing out in a wild lustful release. Her eyes flutter and roll back as they close halfway, letting her mind be washed away in the blissful tide.

Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:51 pm

Feeling her love begin to orgasm, she works faster and harder to keep her there for as long as possible. Fingers became a slight blurr as they pumped in and out of the woman long and hard. She wanted Kanoe to enjoy this for every moment she could. Just hearing her call out her name while in such a lustful state made ehr blush slightly. Even with all the power and all the controls, her lover still made her cheeks redden.

It seemed like minutes on end before Kanoe's body began to come down from the height of pleasure. Her mouth leaves the breast as she scoots back up to rest her head on her collarbone once more. It was a deight to feel her body ease onto the bed slowly, gearing her raspy and moaning breaths come forth as the climax slips into the aftershocks.

Still tweaking her breast and pumping her cunt, slowly though, Claire closes her eyes and waits until all quivering contractions leave her love's body.

"I hope you enjoyed that..." it was more of a statement then a question, since she already knew what the answer was. Her body slides up more to give her a soft peck on the cheek. Gentle and slow, her hand slides out of her quivering folds. Her other hand leaves her breast to brush a few strands of sweaty bangs from Kanoe's face. Her body slides off the woman so she can breath normally. Not allowing the woman to return any favors she wraps her arms around her chest to pull her into a side hug. It makes her lover's arms stay trapped at her sids as she embraces the woman.She assumed she would be a little out of it to do such a thing, but she wouldn't take any chances.

Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:03 pm

Her mouth hangs open as those fingers continue to pound in and out of the witch's spasming body. Every thrust was rewarded with a loud gasping cry from Kanoe's lips. She was truly in a blissful state as her body remains arched, pressing up against Claire's. Moaning, her quivering form finally began to rest back onto the sheets. Light twitches still jolt from her being as she layed there. Her juices drip off of her lover's thrusting fingers and into the growing wet spot on the sheets. The cries of pleasure grew fainter until they were nothing more than slow shuddering breaths from her drained body.

A slow nod was all Kanoe gave in return as her eyes close, still taking in the intense feeling that had wracked her body. Feeling Claire's arms wrap around her, she squirms slightly to get more comfortable. Kanoe returns the small kiss on the cheek before burying her face into the woman's shoulder. She could not think of a better place to be than her lover's arms. The witch did not say a word as she enjoys the relaxing warmth of their bodies.

Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:04 am

Her smiles seems to fade into a dreamy one while kanoe buries her head into her shoulder. Seeing this, her hands course over and wrap completely around the woman. At least one arm did. The other lifts to stroke the back of her head, easing her into relaxing.

She couldn't help, but want to touch the woman over and over again. It was so addictive to make her cry in pleasure. She wondered if that's what monsters enjoyed, to watch them squirm. But at least her lover wanted it, she was sure she did.

"Do you feel rested enough? Or do you want a nap?" she asks curiously, unsure if either would appeal to the woman. Whatever the case maybe, she wouldn't mind. Just holding the woman as she shudders slightly was enough to make her happy.

Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:59 pm

Kanoe sighs wrapping her arms around Clarice. She nuzzles into the woman's neck as she holds her as close as comfortably possible. The witch enjoyed Claire's touch, feeling fingers lightly stroke her long raven black hair. They both had such similar desires both made them conflict but at the same time made each other irresistable. It was hard to describe or understand but the details did not matter to her. She loves this woman and was not about to let go.

The waves of euphoria and ectasy pass leaving behind a weary fatigue making it much easier to relax in her lover's arms. She blinks for a moment and lifts her head to Claire's question.

"Hmm? There's more?" She giggles.

Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:27 pm

She didn't even think her question could be taken that. It made her laugh now that she thought of it.

"He-heheee...that's not what I meant actually. I was just wondering is all," she clears up and smiles. She slowly sits up with Kanoe still hanging on her. Manging herself into a comfortable position, she gets herself into the position of have her lover's head in her lap. Still stroking the back of her head, she looks down with a sly smile, grinning like an idiot.

"Unless you want there to be more...I was just going to ask what costume you have planned for me. Since I lost the bet and all."

She was pretty sure her love had forgotten their deal, and even though they didn't specify what the win or loss part was, she had already thought that the loser would be the one to climax first. She was already thinking of what animal she was going to have to dress up as. She sighs when two animals came to thought. One didn't seem bad while the other certainly reminded her of playboy.

Its probably going to be a bunny. Oohh...I don't want the bunny. I'd just pass out in emberrassment if it was a damn rabbit. But I never go back on my word. Whatever Kanoe picks out...I'll just..have to...deal with it I guess...oh boy.

Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:11 am

"Hmm..."

Kanoe's eyes close as she lays their comfortably on Claire's lap. The bet? She had mostly forgotten about it. Ok, so she was still eager to win it but that urge has passed for now. Her arms still around Clarice, she lightly runs a finger just along the base of the woman's spine. It was slow and methodical, going up and down and in slow circles. If it were whoever gave in first, suppose it would be her victory. But, it was more they both let each other have the other. Suppose it would not be fair even if Kanoe was the first person to make it so.

"I don't know what you are talking about," She smiles faintly, "We both gave in so we both won. Besides, I have everything I could ever want right here."

Though it would be fun to have her love parading around as a pet, it will just have to wait till another time. She never knew Clarice hated cats, what a pity. Kanoe was rather fond of them especially black ones, though one particular feline tends to leave her drained of mana. Suppose that is just the witch in her.

Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:17 am

Not that she didn't appreciate Kanoe's sentiment, but it was like taking a stab at her pride with a dagger. As much as she tried to hold it back, it screamed to take the bet back and forfeit. She didn't want to exactly dress up in anything like an animal, but that was their bet.

Her hands balled and shook in fists. She seems to say a few words in her mind to calm herself down. It wasn't something to get all 'huffy' over. But still, the fact that her lover had taken their deal back was driving her crazy. What did she want her to dress up as? A cat was it? She sighs, thinking that maybe it wouldn't be to bad. Well, it would please the dark witch wouldn't it?

"...I'll wear the costume..." she mummbles at first, completely incoherently for anyone to hear, but then she says more prideful, "...I'll wear the costume. You won, I lost. Deal with it or...umm..." her sentence trails off from its proud standoff to becoming quiet. She wanted to say face her wrath, but she learened from her first mistake it could be taken the wrong way. She grummbles to herself, having lost her will to finish what she was saying.

"As long as I have to wear it infront of you, I'll like it, okay? Its...v-very hard for me to let you take the bet off like that and not feel...pitied," she admits, nervous and fidgets from it.

Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:24 pm

"Hmph, never said I took back the bet," She murmurs back, "Simply we both won. You're so stubborn. I'll find you something to wear."

It was confusing at times. Now, the woman was telling her to get her a costume to wear. The choices were limited though she never been through other student's rooms to find out what all there is, not something she does on her free time. Kanoe sighs softly as she squeezes Claire gently.

"You know I would never have something such a pity for you," She continues, "We both have what we want and I know you're not one to be a pet to anyone."

She wasn't sure how she would have acted if the roles were reversed. The school uniform would have been fine but if Claire wished her to wear something such as a cat costume... Would she be just as prideful and want to accept her fate? It was difficult to say though her own pride may try to get out of such a submissive role.

Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:52 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next