View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 1:41 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Re: Delicate Magic (for Kanoe) 

Post Re: Delicate Magic (for Kanoe)
Claire grew silent when Kanoe tried to explain herself. She remains silent, listening to Kanoe try and regain herself. Tears freely flowed down both faces, Claire just wanted to die. She had seen the juices all over Kanoe's and that woman's fingers. She knew more had went on, but she didn't want to bring that up. She felt sick to her stomach to even try and speak of it.

A broken sad smile creases her lips as she looks up to the ceiling. Despite the reasons she still felt the betrayel. And it hurt, it hurt like hell. Hearing Kanoe's cries and sobs in the background, all this tension, it was getting her head quickly. She felt faint wanting to take her and erase this pain until she woke. It sounded nice to not be here right now.

"Magic keeps us together... and it tears us apart it seems... ironic..."

Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:46 am

Aurora lets Clarice yell and rage at her as she leaves.

At one level, she hates to have caused the woman so much pain - but perhaps by drawing the anger to herself like that, the two witches will be able to talk and work things out between them. If so - then it was worth it.

Still, tears are in her eyes as she stands in the hall, the robe still just in her arms now as she responds to the pain and anger that was in Clarice's reaction. She doesn't immediately head for the showers or for her room, but lingers for a few minutes - trying to sense any magick in use - so that if it seems like there is going to be a major brawl in the room, she might still be able to impose herself in the fight to protect them from themselves.

If it seems like a fight is not going to break out though within a couple of minutes, she will slip the robe on and head back to her floor, and take a shower before returning to her room.

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:47 am

Kanoe clenches her teeth. She explained what happened and that was all Claire had to say about it? The witch looks up at the woman. Yes her lover was hurt and so was she. But this was not the first time they had sex with someone else.

"You think it's that simple?" she says softly, "Yes, I do blame magic for what had happened. Do you really think I would do such a thing? Do you really think I would betray you on purpose? You think it is so easy to resist something neither of us ever experienced or could understand? If you think you can say something as simple as magic tears us apart, then we would have broken up the moment you had sex with Keemari!"

She was trembling. So many emotions were running through her body. Her mind was not able to take much more of this. Slowly, she walks to the closet and reaches for her robes. Soft whimpers could still be heard from Kanoe as she slips on the black fabric.

"I told you what happened..." she continues, "If you do not forgive me, I...I understand."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:59 am

[OOC: I don't know if you were waiting on me - but I'd say go on at this point until/unless either of you contact Aurora]

Aurora listens and decides that it doesn't sound like a physical armageddon is about to break out and starts to walk away.

She sighs, still crying - both for the pain she has caused, and in a bit of disappointment.

After a shower, she will go back to her room as she told the witches, change into one of her own priestess robes, and then kneel and pray in her room.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:17 pm

The moment she mentioned Keemari, she was nearly tempted to slapping the woman for such an ignorant statement. She had raised her hand to do so, but knows hitting the woman would do little good. She never meant it in such a deragotive way. It was a mere state of facts and Kanoe turns it into something it wasn't.

Instead, Clarice brings her hand to gently holding the woman's cheek, the hurt in her eyes building from such an insulting comment. WHy was it so ahrd to make ammends?

"... that... that was uncalled for. I was just stating how magic has thrown us about here and then... and then you... dare speak of him... like I had a choice..."

Her face lowers away from her lover before she turns away from the woman. There was not much she could say to what happened between her and Aurora. What was she suppossed to say? She clasps her hand over her face in a vain attempt to hide her sobs. Kanoe didn't have to make her think of the druid right now.

"You always... have my forgiveness. I just... I don't want to lose you..." she starts before crummbling to her bed on her lower backside and shakes her head while sobbing, "I can't lose you, Kanoe. But I guess... I guess this is payback huh? For my delirious ways with that wolf. I guess... I guess I deserve this I suppose," she says and looks between her legs to the floor, "You... don't need to apologize for what happened. Its... its fine. Why don't you... go and check to make sure Aurora's alright. Tell her... I'm sorry that I yelled at her.""

Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:14 am

She was never good at this. Kanoe has always assumed the worst. But she had every right to. The witch hated seeing those tears and hearing her lover sob. This had to be done though. She moves closer and rolls Claire onto the woman's back. Her hand rests on her lover's cheek as she gazes into those eyes, tears trickling lightly down her cheeks.

"No, you said it was tearing us apart," she said firmly, "I will never let anything tear us apart, nothing. I would give up anything to keep you from harm. Now stop this nonsense about payback. We are both in the same state with that bloody wolf. We will escape him and this island, we will find a way."

The witch pulls the woman up and wraps her arms around her. It was painful, she never liked hurting her love and hated fighting with her more than anything. She was never used to such things and it left her gut wrenching everytime. Fingers lightly stroke her lover's golden hair. Only after Claire and her's tears dried did she speak again.

"I..I do want you to meet Aurora," she says softly, "It's important to gather as much potential as we can to learn more about magic. She..She is a bit naive and has some odd...tribal traits. I can go with you but... Umm...I need to clean up first."

She blushes faintly. The only clean thing on her body was the fresh robes. Dried nectar and sweat was still on her body and she was sure the smell of sex was annoying her love.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:37 am

Kanoe was too nice at times when she didn't need her to be. But... she was glad she was. She lets herself cry into Kanoe as she does the same for some time. It did feel good to let it all out before she tried to regain her composure.

Reluctantly, Clarice nods in meeting Aurora in their quest to gather some form of learning magic to the point they didn't need Keemari anymore. But in all honesty, she didn't see a difference in the options. And yes, the stench of sex was driving her insane so she lets go of the woman she could clean herself up. She was thinking it was about time she didn't have to smell it anymore.

"Don't leave me with her in a room alone right now. I'm still very... unstable about this."

Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:27 am

She kisses the woman lightly on the cheek and smiles faintly. At least they were both calming down. Hopefully Aurora was not hurt too badly by Claire's outburst. The witch gets off the bed and nods slightly.

"I will come with you," she says softly, "It was just a bad moment to meet...thats all. Like when your little friend kept calling me a boat."

She smirks as she disappears into the bathroom. It felt good to finally wash the day's events away. A soft sigh leaves her lips as she lets the hot water soak into her being. The witch was still worried. She hopes this works out. Aurora would be a lovely ally to have.

Kanoe steps out while slipping on her flowing black robe. She frowns faintly, her necklace was shattered from her duel. What a pity. Pulling her hair back behind her shoulders, she smiles at Clarice.

"Ok lets go see her," she says as she opens the door and leads the way back to Aurora's room, "Umm...I need a new key by the way. It was shattered with my clothes."

Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:42 am

"Yeah," she says simply and gets up from her seat. She really wasn't looking forward to doing this, but if Kanoe really wanted it... she really wasn't in the mood to stay mad without having some truce between her and Aurora. She was still pissed and ready to kill if needed, but hopefully she could control herself better.

She nods to her love's predicament of needing a new key and makes a mental note to have a copy made from her own once this was all done. The thought of making Kanoe sleep outside the dorm was a thought... but only a thought. It was supossed to be a cold night. Despite having heat in the halls, she couldn't imagine forcing her to stay out there like that.

She follows Kanoe down the hall to the other woman's room. SHe had a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach of 'meeting' her formally. She didn't fully understand what exactly happened, and she would rather not know. One thing was for certain... she wasn't going to apologize for screaming.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:49 am

Kanoe kept thinking this was the right thing to do. Her lover was very angry at Aurora and herself. But, if they could get together then perhaps Claire will be able to see and understand just what happened at the cliff. Such a power was something she never felt before. This could be a good step forward for them and their fight on this island.

"Aurora?" she knocks lightly at the door, "Can we speak to you? I apologize for this horrible start but, I would like you to meet my love, Clarice."

Though most people would probably not answer the door after such an outburst, she knew the amazon would answer. It was like the priestess had no real sense of danger. She could already feel tension in the air. The witch did not know what will happen. But, even if her lover tried to tear off Aurora's head it would only show what that storm is capable of sooner.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:13 am

Aurora looks up briefly from where she is kneeling, and nods. *Well, this is it. Please guide me Skadhi.* she prays.

"Please come in. The door is unlocked." Which is actually an understatement. Like Kanoe, Aurora did not have a key to get into her room now. So she had frozen the lock, and broke it off.

Aurora stands and turns as the witches enter her room. She is dressed now in a hooded white cloak. Simple and elegant in the way it drapes around Aurora, and the hood is lined with white ermine, and her hair is pulled forward now to fall in a long cascade along the folds. The white on white motif just seems to emphasize the snow and ice motif that makes up her room.

In addition to the small altar to Skadhi where she had been praying, the room is filled with pictures of mountains and fjords and winter landscapes.

"Kanoe." she acknowledges the other woman with a nod, then looks again to Clarice. This time she says nothing, as she once again kneels and bows her head to the woman she has wronged.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:26 am

"Please stop bowing to me. Its not needed," she says quickly, trying to be as nice as she could in the position she was in. Everything in the room seemed... cold in a sense, but not in a bad way. It made her uncomfortable being in here with her.

She was already having a migrain from trying to understand why she shouldn't be angry or why she should or... she just didn't know. Maybe they could just... focus on something else then the obvious turn of events. She would appreciate it if they could get away from the subject.

"Its... nice to meet you instead of yelling at you."

Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:36 am

She could not blame Claire for the awkwardness of it all. The priestess was just so different. The white robes went perfect with the white hair and snow white skin. The witch averts her eyes, as they step into the room. It still shocked her how this woman could bow so freely before another. Even her lover had no idea how to react to it.

"Really, it's ok Aurora," she says softly, "We are all equals here. Clarice is a skilled elementalist and is growing at a rapid rate. We try our best to find others with potential and try to learn and teach from each other so we can all grow. We all know the dangers we face now."

There was little point in lingering on what had angered and hurt her love. Just like magic brought Claire and her together, it was best to try using magic to bring this priestess to their side. At the very least she can then keep the amazon from becoming enraged and attempting something that attracts attention.

"When I tried to stop your storm with my fire magic.." she begins carefully, "I never felt anything so strong before. Claire is perhaps even better at fire magic than I am. Do you think your storm would...react like that again if Claire were to channel?"

Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:53 am

Quote:
"Its... nice to meet you instead of yelling at you."

Aurora's lips twitch in a slight smile, but she quickly hides it as she stands up and offers her hand to Clarice. "I am honored to meet you, Clarice."

If Clarice takes her hand, she'll realize that Aurora's body is cold.. one would almost think she were in hypothermia. And there will be a slight chilling tingle through Clarice's arm at the touch.

When Kanoe speaks, the priestess will turn to the dark witch with a blush and a smile, and will listen to what she has to say.

Quote:
"When I tried to stop your storm with my fire magic.." she begins carefully, "I never felt anything so strong before. Claire is perhaps even better at fire magic than I am. Do you think your storm would...react like that again if Claire were to channel?"

As Kanoe suggests this, Aurora's eyes go wide, emphasizing the snowflake over her eye. Somewhere along the line, her mouth falls open in shock. "I.. I'm not sure. I think probably.. if she tried the same kind of tactic you did.. trying to push the fire into the storm.. into me. But I mean.. after what happened. I'm not sure that's a good idea.. I mean.. look what happened to us.. and we were outside.. in the open.. and well away from everyone. I don't think we could control that kind of energy.. within the dorms, let alone a single room like this."

And she is giving Kanoe a very intense look as if to ask *Are you really asking what you are asking?*

Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:11 am

Taking the hand in a polite gesture, a stiffled gasp leaves her lips from the cold and intensity slowly creeping up her arm. Eyes narrow as she begins to channel her mana into a fiery warmth that flowed smoothly down her arm, much to her relief. She even tried pushing abit into this ice woman to show who she was dealing with. But it was more of warming her hands enough to just let go.

Smiling nervously, she shakes the feeling back in her hand though it was warm as it was. She was surprised by how much power the girl had inside of her. But even more shocking was what Kanoe said... and suggested. Along the line, Claire's mouth also dropped. Closing ehr mouth, she crosses her arms and ponders on what in the world this girl was thinking.

"Umm.. I'm not sure about that, Kanoe. If I even... considered trying to go at Aurora, we'd have to go outside. And even that... wouldn't the same thing... I dunno... happen to me like it did you?" she asks dumbly, like she honestly thought what Kanoe was even saying was just... just... weird.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:57 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next