View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jul 06, 2024 11:05 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 An experiment begins (Nightbringer) 

Post Re: An experiment begins (Nightbringer)
The nameless man wrapped his arms around the small girls body, pulling her body hard to his own as he continued to slam his hard cock deep inside the girls still spasming body. The man's member finally stops spewing hot seed into the girl but that doesn't stop him as he rolls on top of the girl, pinning her body to the metal table he had been laying on and under his own. Though having just came himsef, the mans cock stayed errect and with that he continued to push himself fully into her with every thrust, using his own legs to further part her own. The suit seemed content to continue merely teasing the girls body, it's mouths on the inside licking ever at her nipples while the tongue at her backside continued to wiggle at her tender hoe. The nameless muscular man said nothing as he continued, the girl unaware that the dark being was controlling his actions.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:34 pm
Profile YIM

"Oh..ahhh.. you want more of me? Be careful.."

Pia did not resist as the man pinned her beneath him. She did not really want to, for one thing. But even if she had wanted to resist, her body was to wrung out for her to put up a fight. The potent mixture of lust inducing drugs and natural endorphines veiled a dozen aches and muscular pains.

So she just leaned back and let the suit and her nameless lover pump her, as well as the tongue probing her ass.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:27 pm
Profile YIM

The nameless mans hands came off her body as he grabbed her wrists and pulled them over her head, pinning them in place afterwards with one large hand. His other hand pressed onto the side of Pia's chest, hand cupping her breast as his thumb merely stroked against the front of it, grazed the covered nipple. With a snarl, the man began to deliberately fuck the young lust craved woman with the entire length of his shaft, pushing into her as deep as he could before withdrawing nearly completely. As he continued to pump inside of the girl, the nameless hosts skin slowly began to lose its color, darkening as it began to take on greyish hue's.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:29 pm
Profile YIM

"Ahh! Ohh.. you're rough..", Pia moaned, not necesarily displeased. She was not used to intercourse with an actual human male, and deep in her mind there had been a fear that he would not last, wich she had heard other girls complain about. But this did not seem to be the case.

"Oh, yeah.. I.. I like the way.. ahh!.. you touch my..Oh God! What is happening..to you!"It was quite a shock to see the way his skin lost its color. At first she thought it was just her sex drunk mind playing tricks on her, but even in her state, the change was undeniable.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:51 pm
Profile YIM

The nameless man ignored the girls question as he continued to force his large manhood inside her dripping velvet cavern, one hand keeping the two of hers pinned down onto the metal table, while his other came back down onto her breast his fingers squeezing and groping with every thrust. Using his legs he forced the tiny girl underneath him to spread her legs even more giving him greater access as it almost felt as if he was entering even deeper inside of the girl. Leaning down, the nameless grey-skinned man kissed the girl firmly once more, his tongue slipping against her lips. A bit more of him began to shift, as his hair shifted to a dark black color almost like the suit around the girls body.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:30 pm
Profile YIM

Pia stared at the man above her as he changed, turning into someone else. Physically and mentally, she was caught in some wierd state, where her overactive pleasure centers kept her trapped in what was not a climax, but rather an enduring state of pleasure.

Her last orgasm and her exhaustion combined make it impossible for her to resist the man, but some fear of the change managed to penetrate her drugged mind. She feebly struggled, unable to do much exept to wiggle.

"Ghh..Ahhh! Ahhhh!", Pia groaned, until his lips on hers silenced her.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:41 pm
Profile YIM

The nameless man continued to pound deep inside of the girl his cock seeming to throb and press against the sides of her slick pussy walls completely as he had his way with her. Finally breaking the kiss, the man lowers his mouth next to the girls ear, growling and panting from the effort and pleasure he milked from this girls body. After a small moment, in quiet growl of a voice he asks, "Did you want me to stop?" As he pushes deep inside one last time before pulling out and leaving the tip of his large cock slightly inbetween the small girls sex. His hand on her body continues to lightly massage her breasts, alternating between them and only adding to the suits own tormenting and teasing touches and caressing.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:24 pm
Profile YIM

"Ahhh! Yes.. No.. Please.." Pia mewled feebly. She was on such a roller coaster ride of pleasure and exstacy that she did not know what to think anymore. It was a relief to feel the cock withdraw for a bit, giving her pussy a little rest.

"Mmmm..ahhhh!", Pia moans in response to the man managing her breasts. Her nipples are hard aginst the suit, har enough to be felt through the flexibele material. She archs her back as her body responds to the stimulation fom the suit.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:31 pm
Profile YIM

"If you don't want me to stop..." The nameless man whom now served as the beings host nudged his body slightly forward, letting his large cock slip just a bit more back into the girls warm and dripping sex. Releasing the girls arms, the man merely placed both of his hands beside the girl, holding himself up and looking down at her.

"All you have to do is push back down..." The dark beings voice was lustfilled as it whispered into her ear, his breath hot as he teased the small girl underneath him.

Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:45 pm
Profile YIM

"Ahhh!", Pia exclaimed as the cock entered her again. She put her hands on his muscular chest, but could not summon the will nor the strength to push him away.
"I-I want you and need you.. but I am so exhausted. I think I am going to faint, and my pussy is burning.. But I need more.. I want more.."
Pia's voice was pleading, needy. That she had an solid workout was apparent, her cheeks were red, her hair was damp with sweat and her breath was heavy.
And there was one more thing.
"You.. seem to be changing.. what is happening to us..", Pia managed to ask.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:27 pm
Profile YIM

"It doesn't matter what is happening to us, does it? All that matters this..." The grey skinned man pushed forward, letting his large cock slowly slip inch by inch fully into the girls velvet sex. The suit around the girls body tightened and gripped at her in response, agreeing with the man as it squeezed her body, massaging and licking her nearly exhausted body from within. The man leans down once his cock is fully inside the girl, his lips brushing across hers and brings his hand to the side of the girls face, letting his fingers brush through her damp blonde hair. "Mmmm, you should try to push passed that feeling and try to focus soley on the moment." The creature nudged his cock deeper inside, his eyes watching her.

Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:47 pm
Profile YIM

"Ahh..ahhhh! Ohh..AHHHH!"

Pia twisted her body like a fish on land in response to the manipulation by the suit. She arched her back and threw her head back, her eyes nearly rolling into her sockets. She put her hands on her body, as if trying to hold the suit still, one hand grasping at her own breasts and one digging its fingers into her thigh.

"Yes.."
She fought to bring her voice under her control. What her lover said made sense. There was no way to stop the forces that were riding her. There was only one thing to do. Ride the storm out!
"T-take me.. Please! Ahhhh! Fuck me.. take me.. until you spill it all.. my pussy.. my mouth.. my breasts.. all yours just.. Please just fuck me!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:21 pm
Profile YIM

The dark being growled at her words and her desperate need. He watched as she writhed underneath him as she clutched at her suit, digging her nails into the unyielding, skin tight latex fabric as if she had been grabbing herself. He was well aware what the suit was doing to her, he was in control of it and could not only feel it, but taste every inch of her moist body. Pushing forward with his hips, ensuring his thick cock was completely buried inside of the small blonde girls eager slit, he pulled out as he pushed hard and deep into her once more before beginning to work himself into a hard rhythm as he began to do as she wanted. He began to fuck her. Spreading her legs further with his own, he brings his hands down onto her knees, lifting her slender legs up off the table letting them slip down around her ankles as he spreads them further and slowly stretching them out to her sides as he pushes himself into her.

"Mmmm. Even nearly exhausted your little pussy is just gripping at me..." The grey-skinned man growled at Pia as he continued plow into her.

Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:07 pm
Profile YIM

"Oh my..Ahhhh..ahhh.. that is so good!"
They way her legs were pulled apart made her feel the cock inside her in a new way. Her whole nervous system was a riot of sensations, caused by the suit and the expert way she was being taken.

"Mmmm!" Pia bit down on her hand to avoid screaming out, while the other slid along her body towards where her pussy and her dark lover's member met.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:53 pm
Profile YIM

The man continued to thrust deep into the girl, his forward movement causing her breasts tightly wrapped in the black liquid suit to bounce up and down in the air. Pushing her legs up a bit as he leans forward, pushing himself deeper and growling in pure lust at the tight silk wrapped around his hard cock.

"That's it. Lose yourself to it." The man moaned hard at her, as the suit tightened about her again rippling in response to her own pleasure and the beings own.

Gripping her ankles tighter, the man's thrusting worked itself to a savage pace, his sweat dripping down onto her body and the suit. Each drop that landed on her body, felt as if was landing on her own skin. Pulling her leg over his shoulder, the man's hand slipping down her leg squeezing his way down the slender limb.

Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:59 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next