View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Prescription: Tickling Pixies (PiaM) 

Post Re: Prescription: Tickling Pixies (PiaM)
"Numb?" Yellow said. "We can't have numb! We want the whole of you to be like the tip of your clit!"

Green eased down a little, still thrusting hard and deep, but not so fast. This was for his own benefit more than Yoko's because being burried in such a lovely pussy, it was just a matter of time before he would spill. He used his weight a little less, letting Yoko's legs rest on his shoulders.

Suddenly, Yellow and Purple grabbed an arm each, and pinned it to the matress. Purple snapped a few orders in the pixie tongue, and suddely a bunch of them where swarming all over Yoko. They had brought the feathers, and while Green was still fucking her, they began to brush them up and down her sides. One even managed to insert a feather in between the asian and the male riding her, lightly touching her clit.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:06 pm
Profile YIM

Numb had been the only word to come to Yoko's mind at the time. It was more of a tingling feeling, while there was an inner heat. Apparently the pixies took everything quiet literally. It was something she would need to remember, if she was able to think straight enough to remember. The slowing down in speed also let Yoko regain some of her composure, but the deep hard thrust from Greens member still brought moans to her lips. Then things happened that Yoko hadn't expected. Her hands were pinned down by purple and yellow. Then there was some strange tongue used, as purple was given what seemed like orders.

"W...what are you two doing let me go!" Yoko began to thrash about, and unfortunately this caused her lower body to move. The thrashing soon stopped though after a series of sharp moans. It was apparent that Yoko had remembered her current position. Then Yoko realized the feathers had returned. "N...No, wait not there!" Yoko had tried to stop the pixie near her clit, but it was too late. A moan escaped her lips as the feather began to stimulate her clit. The the other feathers were now assaulting her sides. "N...No make them stop its starting to tickle." It started at first as an interchanged of giggle and moans, before the two seemed to be intermixing with each other. Then one of the pixies must of hit the sweet spot, as it just became plain erotic laughter.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:29 pm

"Oh, girl.. this is just too sweet!", Green moaned. Yoko's struggling made her move, and with his member deep into her thight sex, each movement became a source of pleasure. Each time she moved, he thrusted a little deeper.

"You do have a lot of energy, don't you? Once so demure, now you fuck like a cat in heat!", Purple teased. "More of that! I bet Green would love feeling your heels kick against his back!"

Two of the little pixies redirected their efforts towards Yoko's nipples. Another brave one risked being crushed by Green and Yoko's movements, and placed itself so that it could begin to tickle Yoko's anus with a feather.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:51 pm
Profile YIM

Tears were streaming down Yoko's cheeks as the laughter had started to make her cry. She shot a glance at purple who was teasing her again, but this was only temporary, as she felt her hardened peaks being stimulated by feathers. She didn't know what to do as her body seemed to be caught in ecstasy, and a loop of being tickled. She then felt the feather on her anus, as her hips suddenly bucked forward. Then she felt the feather on her clit again, and her hips bucked back. It soon became an erotic game of keep away, as Yoko's hips rocked back and forth allowing greens hard member too penetrate her deep. "P...Please stop stimulating me so much. Y...You’re going to drive me wild." Yoko managed to stammer out between the erotic laughter she was given out. She was hoping the pixies would stop tickling her, before she was driving over the edge.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:54 am

The pixies laughed at Yoko's pleas. Driving her wild was what they were aiming for. The last thing they were going to do now were to back off.

Green was feeling an orgasm coming on. Inside him, his juices were swelling, his body was pumping semen so hard Yoko may be able to feel something happen. Soon, he knew, he would burst in an eruption, a mighty climax. And then he would take her again. Untill then, he would give their pretty new toy the fuck of a lifetime. Grabbing her ass, he lifted Yoko's lower body a few inches off the mattress, and slammed his cock into her fast, fucking her with a relentless rythm, his cock like a piston.

Since Yoko responded so well to the feathers, more pixies decided to help, and soon there were two featers stroking her sex, and two teasing her anus.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:44 pm
Profile YIM

I can't take it ... it’s hot, so hot Yoko could feel Greens swelling member inside of her, as he continued to pump into her. The she was lifted off the bed some, as Green thrusted deeper than he had so before. Gah deep, deep...it’s so hot. Moans escaped Yoko's lips as her insides were churned at a new speed. "I want greens hot cum inside of me. Please pour all your hot cum inside of me." Yoko suddenly felt two more feathers join the previous two, as her hips bucked. This brought moans from her lips, as she seemed unable to stop moaning now. Eventually her hips were bucking in rhythm with greens own thrust. Deep down feels weird...it feels like something is cumming. Green would notice that Yoko's sex was beginning to squeeze down on him even tighter. It seemed with just a bit more pushing that she would climax herself.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:02 am

Wing were buzzing with anticipation as the pixes watched Yoko get more and more excited. They were giggling and shouting in their own lanuage, intent on spurring on both Green and Yoko. Their Asian captive was quite a sight, the way she moaned, the way her hips bucked and her breasts heaved.

Green was about to burst, every time he sank his cock into that velvet chamber, he came closer to the inevitable. Evetually, he surrendered. Digging his fingers into Yoko's firm buttocks, he made a deep thrust, and the he discharges his seed, a solid yet of cum splashing into Yoko's inner chamber. Punding her again and again, he kept cumming, filling her up, white liquid gushing forth like a dam breaking. A pixie male can produce quite a lot of seemen, and thay have plenty of energy, so this did not stop him, rather, he kept pounding her pussy.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:50 pm
Profile YIM

Yoko felt various feelings that she had little clue as what they were. It didn't help matters as the pixies had driven her to the verge of going completely wild. The way Greens swollen and hard member churned her insides; it made her feel good on a completely new level. A level that she had never really experience with the other creatures on the island, or at least would never admit to it. Then Greens fingers dug into her rear, and Yoko instinctively knew he had reached his limits. She didn't realize that the hot cum from greens member, would be the straw that broke the camel’s back.

Yoko felt every muscle in her body tense, as her back arched and her head tilted back. Her eyes went wide as an erotic scream left her lips, as she climaxed. When her body relaxed it was still shuttering from the climax, as Yoko was gasping for air. Her eyes were half opened, but even then her grey orbs were glazed over. Did...did I just climax, but that should be impossible. Feeling Green still inside of her still received weak moans of pleasure, and eventually brought Yoko's attention back to the contents inside of her. So...so much cum inside of me. It’s so hot and there is so much inside of me. Yoko could feel how weak her body was suddenly, as her mind was trying to straighten things out.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:08 am

"Did she..?"
"I bet she did!"
"I felt she did!"

The pixies were jubilant. They had done it, they had made this girl, unable to cum according to herself reach her climax. Green let his member rest inside her for a bit, feeling how Yoko's body reacted.
Then he pulled out, and let his cock glide along Yoko's wet pussy again. As he did so, he deposited the last of his load of cum, spilling it on the Asian's belly, some even reaching her chest and hitting the lower curve of her breasts.

Green would be ready again soon. Meanwhile, the two females wanted some attention. Yellow let her fingers slide along Yoko's cum drenched sex.
"Ohh, so much fine juice! Wanna taste?"
With this, she smeared cum over Yoko's lips.

"Gah! I want some too!", Purple groaned, spreading her legs. "I want a head on my pussy right now!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:50 pm
Profile YIM

The pixies were happy about something, but Yoko was very much lost on what it could be. All Yoko knew was that she felt sore all over as her breathing began to calm itself down. She groaned as green pulled his member out, and deposited the rest of his cum onto her body. It’s so warm, and there is so much of it inside of me. Yoko let out a light moan, as yellow's fingers slide along her sex. It wasn't hard for yellows fingers to become coated with the sexual mixture. It was still spilling out of her as her insides were still twitching. She could feel the warm and sticky substance placed on her lips. Yoko didn't let her curiosity last for too long, as her tongue rubbed against her lips tasting the mixture of sexual juices.

Hearing purples demands, Yoko groaned as she lifted herself up a bit before rolling over. Purple had seemed to be the one running the show, and it was a bad idea to displease the boss of a large group. Yoko's tongue gently glided across purple's wet sex, as her bottom was raised in the air. She could feel the juices going down her thighs, which brought a blush to her face. I feel so dirty, but what is this other feeling I have right now? Yoko wondered to herself, as she began to suck on purple's clit.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:13 am

"Oh, that is a good little nurse. Show us how much you have learned about playing with pussies!", Purple moaned.

Green leaned back to rest, admiring Yoko's bottom while he waited to get hard again. A couple of the lesser pixies were helping him, cleaning his cock with their tongues, sampling the mixture of juices.

A small pixie positioned itself behing Yoko's rear, flapping its wings to make cool air blow across the abused cunt. Yellow was on the job as well, playfully kissing and spanking Yoko's butt.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:24 am
Profile YIM

"P..please call me Yoko.” She said as she stopped sucking on purples clit. Her tongue was soon back to licking purples sex though. Yoko could feel the self powered pixie fan on her rather hot sex, and it felt nice to her. The sensual kisses to her bottom by yellow were a bit odd, especially when yellows hand smacked onto her bottom. The smacks to her bottom at first caused her to jolt from the surprise, but Yoko soon got used to be smacked in the bottom. There was still this strong feeling inside of her though that seemed to only swell, as she attended to purple.

Do the pixies really admire me, or am I just a plaything that caught there interest? The feeling inside of her was telling her to not think of such things. Yoko was suddenly feeling a strong urge to play with herself, and couldn't figure out why. Was it because it was purple who she was currently pleasuring, or was there some other reason behind? Yoko's head would pull away from purples sex, as she looked up at the woman. "M...mistress can I play with myself?" The look in Yoko's eyes was that of complete submission. Not wanting to leave purple thinking she was ungrateful. Yoko's pointer and middle finger were acting like pistons inside of purples sex.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:23 am

"Oh, Yoko! Isn't that the cutest name? Everything is so cute with you! The way you talk, the way your face is when you get fucked. Even your little ass is cute!"
And with this, Yellow grabbed hold of each ass cheek with her hands, and extended her dexterous tongue, licked one finger so it was wet with spittle, and started teasing the opening of Yoko's ass, gently stroking the skin around the opening.

"Oh, yes, you may play with yourself!", Purple groaned through clenched teeth. She was close to an orgasm now. This Yoko girl really was a find. Mistress. Purple liked the sound of that. "Just..ahhh.. just keep fucking my pussy!"

OOC: Sorry about the late reply. Things have been hectic lately.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:14 pm
Profile YIM

Yoko suddenly had this bad feeling, as Yellow had mentioned her bottom. She could feel Yellow's wet finger teasing her ass now. "Ah...Please don't do that." Upon hearing Purple's words she really didn't have time to complain to Yellow. Yoko's fingers pulled out of Purple's wet sex, as her lips gently pressed up against it allowing her tongue to go deep inside. Her tongue began to search out for Purple's sweet spot. In the mean time one of Yoko's hands made its way back to her sex. Her fingers first began to gently rub her sex, before her middle and index finger entered into the flooded channel. Yoko was suddenly reminded of all of the cum inside of her, as her fingers worked like pistons inside of her. This only made Yoko's tongue work harder to find Purple's sweet spot.

Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:04 am

"Ohhhhh...yessss!"
Purple shouted with delight, her words soon drowned out by moans and cies of pleasure. Yoko had done it, and finally brought the dominating female over the brink. SHe twsited and writhed as she came from the pretty nurse's tongue. Her juices attained a stronger taste and smell, something floral or fruitlike, a testament of the plant magic used to increase her size.

Yellow di not seem to pentrate Yoko's thight ass, but she grinned naughtily when she realized that was what the japaneese girl had thought she would. Instead she lowere her head, and let her nimble tongue tease just around the thight opening, testing to see what Yoko's reaction would be.

Meanwhile, Green had gotten hard again. He moved up behind Yoko, and placed his hand on her thigh.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:01 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next