View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 01, 2024 8:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Forest Path (for Ishtar) 

Post Re: Forest Path (for Ishtar)
Ishtar watched in amazement as Aegir turned into a student with blond hair. Ishtar knew she could create a similar illusion with her magic, but she would have to make the correct (and noticable jesters) and chants. Not to mention the amount effort it took, it was usually would be the only illusion she could do. Aegir looked like he did it effortlessly.

She almost missed what he said. T-there are others, here on the island? The thought gave her shivers.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:25 pm

"Yes. Many others from what I've gathered though I have only met one other personally, the others I gleaned from the minds of other students there are many different beings here, each with their own hunting methods. Sometimes they can be most pleasing."

Sensing her awe at his ability to conjure up illusions he glanced at her for a moment. "Your kind only harnesses a small portion of your mind, though with a little effort you could potentially learn to tap into unused portions of your mind. I don;t think you would be successful with the inhibitors on this island in place."

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:02 pm

Many others that concerned her greatly. But if they had only met one of them there must not come out very often.

Inhibitors? What do mean about inhibitors? Is that why she felt so weak after she conjured an illusion. Although that seem to occur before she arrived on the island, although she didn't feel nearly as weak.

Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:58 am

Inhibitors are set up on the island by the scientists here. They dull a students abilities. Magic, psionical, even physical talents are dulled by these devices spread through out the island to make it easier for beings to prey on the students here. Think of this place as a resort for monsters.

They get a license, and even hunt here given the safety of it, prey can't effectively fight back which can grow a little tiresome at times when you've done it enough.

Character Listing

Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:50 pm

That is awful, why would they let them do such a thing. If this was true, it was definately scary development. She couldn't image herself as just being some prey in a hunting ground to be hunted at someone leasure.

So if this true, why are you telling me this?

Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:19 am

"I think is to prevent any invasion of earth itself. Keep a few content to save a world by sacrificing a few beings though it is my understanding that some of the students become members of a task force calling themselves the ADD."

Glancing at her, he smile in his disguise. "Forewarned is forearmed. You have pleased me, and could have denied me the fruits of your body so it is the least I can do in return." Of course he could have simply taken what he had wanted but she had something he had been after, immortality, and that was something far greater that he had wanted.

Character Listing

Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:51 pm

S-sacrifice? That not the right thing to do. You mentioned ADD what's that?

His smile was disarming, even if it was a disguise. He could have taken me whenever he wanted anyways. There wasn't much I could do about it.

Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:58 am

"Sacrifice in the sense that you and the other students are seen as expendable. Selected to save your world, oddly. I could have taken you had I wanted though I am more honor bound than most beings that you will find on this island," he explained as they began to walk along, his pace slow for while the illusion had masked his outward appearance it did nothing to assist with his locomotion.

Feeling a bit of her uncertainty he had explained what he had know about the ADD. "They comprise of former students that have been taken from this place, alien life forms and others that attempt to defend the galaxy from all sorts of threats. Whether this be a galactic invasion of a world, pirates or something else is another matter. Usually the students her are sent into shuttles where they are either rescued by the ADD or worse, made into slaves from the beings that intercept there flights."

Character Listing

Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:09 am

Sacrificed to save the world....It still seems wrong to me. What he said made sense in an odd sort of way. Still it didn't mean it was right. Its not like she signed on for this. Of course, who in there right mind would.

She listen intently as he explained about ADD. She wasn't sure if she ready to believe, but being taken away to made a slave was too scary for words.

Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:16 am

"I never said it was right but that's the way things are. It makes some sense to save a world though no one here volunteered for such a sacrifice at hand. The ADD is your only real chance for any sort of freedom, and getting some payback against some of your previous adversaries."

He explained as they walk on, a gentle breeze from the east ruffling through his hair as they spoke, fingers quickly putting a few loose strands behind an illusionary ear.

Character Listing

Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:16 pm

I will have to learn more about this ADD. It still is all too much to take in. This was all so weird to her. What he said made sense, but it still seemed difficult to comprehend.

Still she marveled at his illusion as reacted to the breese as if it was passing through real hair. She would have to figure out a way to incorporate it into her illusions.

Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:36 am

Sadly I know little about the ADD and have only run into them once so my knowledge about them is limited.

His eyes gazed at her, falling silent for a moment as he surmised something in his mind as he had felt the awe in her mind governing his illusions. He broke the silence after a moment.

I could teach you such things to make your illusions more convincing I don't think the inhibitors would interfere much or at all for such a simple procedure. Though I don't expect that you'd enjoy the cost.

Character Listing

Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:08 pm

As Aegir mentioned that he could help her improve her illusions she smiled that she might get help from him. THen he mentioned a cost that wouldn't like. She looked down at her body and looked back at this illusion of a student, she thought what the cost would be. And that scared her a bit. She wasn't sure what he wanted to do to her that he didn't do to her already.

Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:59 am

Feeling concern enter into her mind as they slowly made their way along the hiking trail he had picked up her responses to her thoughts. Chuckling a little in her mind he had responded.

Nothing that you have not already endured so you can push such thoughts aside. Come to me. Lay with me and I will instruct you on each lesson to be had.

Character Listing

Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:58 am

Perhaps I will in the future. Of course I am sure you check in on me from time to time to see how the play is progressing. She was a bit concerned about that this course action, but she may have to make a such a deal to help learn how to defend herself from "others" on the island.

Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next