View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Controling a Dream (Kanoe) 

Post Re: Controling a Dream (Kanoe)
The succubus gave a small praise rather than belittling her failure. Seems being trained to be a perfect sex toy was helping though it was helping her fall into even deeper lusts and passions she never knew existed. Dressed in just her boots and soaking undergarment, the witch did not even bother covering herself as Destra approached and sit on beside her.

The demoness reached for her necklace which was nestled inside her deep cleavage. She did not pull away from the woman's touch. It was difficult to explain but she did not feel threatened. Part of her was frightened of this. This demon could be manipulating her, making her trust only to be used for the creature's own means. But her own lusts for more magic and more power forced her to bite back her pride and paranoia. The creature had yet to do anything to betray this trust. Any punishment she suffered was due to her own weakness and failings or so she believed.

Her skin tingled as she felt the monster channel briefly. Before she could even ask, Destra was already explaining what the spell did to her own minor holy item. Kanoe nodded her head seeing it more appropriate since her magic leaned more towards darkness than the light. She was unsure what to think of the effects though. When she sleeps, she will always have dreams of sex and lust. Her body tingled as images already flowed in her mind of her writhing in bed, enjoying the bliss found in her dreams.

Destra getting up brought her attention back on the lesson at hand. She blinked at the question. Kanoe was certain she answered this before. "I only wish to learn more magic," she replied, "Magic has been my life since I began learning it. I enjoy the feeling of channeling and the power I have over ordinary humans. As long as I learn something, then it can still be seen as steps forward in my path. But, I suppose having the power to control others and manipulate them is very... appealing.."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:28 pm

Destra listened to the reason Kanoe gave for wanting these lessons. The reason had matched all most word for word. That was until the very end of the dark witch’s statement. It seems she is slowly accepting the use of this new type of magic. I also sense she is more comfortable around me, and trust me now. That is good I can proceed all most unhindered now. Destra turned around and looked at Kanoe again. "Tell me did you do that task I asked of you last time? Did you tell your lover and mistress about these lessons, or have you kept them a secret from them?" Destra knew Kanoe would undergo changes, and whether her lover and mistress picked up on them was a different question. It would be easier if they knew to expect these changes ahead of time. "Just out of curiosity, who wears the pants in your relationship with your lover?" It had been a question thrown in just for kicks, but the answer would be interesting none the less.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:21 am

"Both my mistress and my lover have been rather busy. I have yet had the time to speak of such matters to them," she answered. The witch doubts her mistress would care who she learns magic from and her lover had the same issues of dealing with monsterous teachers. The witch was no necessarily hiding this from either of them. As she said, their was hardly a time to speak of such a topic.

Her eyes narrow at the next question. "Why does that..." she frowned and sighed softly, "I suppose it is me now though before things were more balanced. My mistress has made it that my lover is also my servant and slave. I must be the dominant one in the relationship." The witch shifted uncomfortably. This was a topic she did not wish to speak of. The whole matter had hurt her lover and she knew it would keep hurting her lover for a very long time.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:47 pm

Destra listened and listened closely to the dark witch’s words. Thoughts were currently going through her head, as she contemplated what her next move was. "I see, just make sure you tell them when you get the chance." Destra could sense Kanoe’s discomfort in answering the next question, so she just didn’t press the issue. She could have easily chosen one of her mindless pets to have sex with Kanoe. There were a number of factors that needed to be known to pick the right one though, as some were rougher than others and had to be watched very carefully. Destra walked around to the other side of the bed. Destra’s leather boots dissolved away, leaving the demonic bare foot on the stone floor. That was only temporary as she crawled on the bed behind her pupil. Kanoe would soon find her bosom playfully grabbed, as it began to be massaged, and squeezed.

Destra pulled close to Kanoe as she tested the woman's generous bosom. Oh my there's so much of it here, I can't get it all into my hands. The texture, weight, and elasticity of the skin is perfect though. The skin itself is very nice, if she wasn't all ready being taken care of by other creatures I make her my servant myself. Then again these could all be after market modifications, but can't complain about the here in now. Destra continued to meed and mold the flesh of Kanoe's bosom, as if she was working on a piece of clay. "You have very nice Breast Ms.Kanoe. Most human females would gladly give there soul for such nice breast." Kanoe would suddenly feel Destra's bare breast against her back.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:23 pm

"Ahh!" the witch gasped softly, "What are you.. Mmm.. What are you doing?" She quickly received the answer but not in words but in actions. The warm velvet touch of the succubus took hold of her precious orbs and began to play with them. Her breasts were always a big weakness for the dark witch and with the monsters making modifications they were even bigger and more vulnerable to touch. Destra's fingers squeezed and Kanoe squeaked out a moan as her eyes flutter briefly. She could feel clear nectar dribbling from her engorged teats.

She squirmed a little on the bed which only made her back rub harder against Destra's now bare breasts. Her cheeks flushed at the compliment, "In.. Mmm... In some ways... I have.." she moaned softly relaxing into the woman's skillful touch. Her lactating was due to her mistress making modifications and another monster had made her large breasts even larger. In some ways it felt out of proportion but most monsters, men, and some women tend to not care about minor details. At least her body is strong enough to support all the extra weight. "Your.. Your body is very mmm... lovely as well.."

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:19 pm

"Of course I do. I am a succubus after all, and how effective would I be if my body wasn't nice." Destra spoke slowly as her tongue slowly traced the outer ridge of Kanoe's ear. Destra's left hand continued to mold and mead her pupil’s breast, as her figures began to pinch and twist the erect peak. Her right hand gently drifted down Kanoe's taught and slender stomach. Until her finger began to rub the woman's clit. "You asked me for sexual training, so that's exactly what I'm doing." Destra's hand would stop rubbing the woman's clit, as her hand grabbed the woman's ruined panties, and gently pulled them up. She would test Kanoe's sexual abilities, but she was going to enjoy doing so.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:40 am

Hmph, she was just trying to give a compliment. It was expected for a succubus to beautiful but that was no reason to not mention it. But those small complaints were quickly replaced with wonderful ripples of pleasure coming from Destra's skilled hands. A low groan left her as Kanoe tilted her head to the side, letting the demonic tongue trace along her ear. Teasing the ear always sent a bubbly sensation through her brain and this time was no different as heat continued to rise in her cheeks.

"Ahhhnn!" Her body arched gently, thrusting her heavy mounds into Destra's pinching fingers. Pain throbbed followed by pulses of heat that flowed into her chest and down the rest of her body. The luscious orbs swelled with arousal and nectar sending a dull ache to her swollen peaks. By the time the succubi's other hand reached her clit, the dark witch was already dripping wet once more.

"Mmmm.. Y-Yes... T-Teach me..." she moaned softly.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:12 am

Destra's fingers would push aside Kanoe's wet panties, as they rubbed against her sex. "You’re all ready wet down here." Destra rubbed her pupil’s sex a bit harder to point out what she meant. Eventually those fingers left her pupils sex alone, as her hand grabbed the front of the panties and tore them off the woman's body. "It’s all ways good to see an enthusiastic student, but first I need to know what you all ready know. A now completely nude Destra would back away from Kanoe. Destra sat there looking at Kanoe's bare back. "Now come and show me what you are currently capable of doing?" Destra's voice was playful as her pointer finger told Kanoe it was okay to come near her. It would be interesting to see just what Kanoe all ready knew having seen her endurance level from before.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:49 am

She gasped as her as the last of her clothing was torn away. Her heart beats a bit faster with anticipation. Being in bed with a succubus, even if one knew her soul would be damned it was difficult not to be excited of having a demonic seductress in your arms. But Destra remained focused on the reason she was here.

Kanoe could not help but pout as the woman pulled away from her. It was her turn to show what she knew. Doubtful it would hold a candle to Destra's experience, the witch crawled slowly towards the demoness. Her hips sway gently from side to side like a feline on the prowl. Her long black mane poured infront of her shoulders giving her a slightly wild look to her visage.

The tips of her fingers lightly grazed a curve here, a thigh there as the witch continued to crawl up the succubi's lovely form. Her eyes could not stop looking at the demonic form before her, drinking in the beauty that took her breath away. Finally reaching Destra, her lips graze the demon's lightly before giving a firm kiss.

As the kiss grew deeper, her fingers lightly explored Destra's body. The touch was so light it was difficult to tell if it was truly Kanoe's fingers or just a light breeze. But the dark witch was reading her partner, measuring how the muscles tense and react to various places on the body. She avoided the breasts and sex for now, allowing her massive mammaries to smother and rub over Destra's as her fingers began to methodically gnead various little tender points she found in her journey.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:05 am

Destra's eyes watched as her pupil crawled towards her. She had taken in all the information about Kanoe's body from her slight erotic method of measuring. There were portions of seduction that required participation from the seduce. This however was not one of them, and was just another way of measuring her pupil. Well she has the crawl down rather nicely. It seemed her pupil was heisting a bit before she finally committed herself. Destra closed her maroon orbs as she returned the kiss back to her pupil. Yes, such soft lips as well. Destra felt Kanoe's touch which was light as air. Destra could tell her pupil was measuring her reactions, as she went along the way. At times Kanoe massaged her more sensitive area's bringing light groans of pleasure from Destra's lips. At least Kanoe knew to take it slow when one had a new lover in bed. It was important to feel them out, and find certain tender points. Points that could normally be used to bring heightened pleasure to ones partner later on.

Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:53 pm

Kanoe's eyes fell shut as she let her sense of touch and hearing guide her through pleasuring her mentor. Warm breaths caress the demon's lips between kisses. Now that she had crawled up her partner's lovely form, the witch sat on Destra's lap while wrapping her legs around the woman's waist. Unlike monsters, she would not go straight to the main course just yet. This was not about rape or just raw sex. This was about seduction and manipulation. She must show tenderness and love even if it was not true love.

With their bodies now pressed up against one another, the dark witch continued to kiss and embrace her teacher. Fingers glide up the succubi's side, massaging various key points she found during her journey. Her thumb lightly grazed the side of Destra's firm breast, stroking slow circles and occasionally teasing underneath. The witch was uncertain if Destra was someone who prefered something sensual such as this or something more aggressive and rough. From the setting in the bedroom, she assumed it was the former.

Her other hand stroked the woman's cheek, brushing strands of teal hair away from Destra's face. The tips of her fingers trace along the demon's long ears, seeing if they were another sensitive place to strike at. "Mmm.." she licked the woman's lips. Even though she was the one doing the pleasing, she could not help but feel heated herself. She did have a beautiful demoness in her arms. Even if it was temporary, Destra was all hers for the taking for the time being.

Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:11 am

Kanoe's legs wrapped around Destra, as her large bosom seem to lie on top of Destra's own. One had to realize that a succubus body was more sensitive than that of a normal human female. Although some spots were more sensitive than others, as her pupils hands drifted down her body. Just the friction between there bosoms was causing Destra's peaks to stiffen. Destra let out small groans of pleasure, as she allowed her pupil to do her own thing. Destra recoiled a bit, as Kanoe hit a spot between her lower ear lobe and the upper portion of the ear. Her pupil had been asking for it, while licking Destra's lips. Destra opened her mouth, and allowed her own tongue to play with Kanoe's. Such a good student not wanting to rush things. There might be hope for her yet. Destra thought as her pupil was beginning to send chills down her spine.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:02 am

She accepted the tongue into her mouth as her own began to rub and wrap around the other woman's. Their hardened peaks dragged and flicked over one another, sending forth sparks of pleasure into both women's bodies. Kanoe fully embraced the kiss as her fingers continued to explore her partner's body.

Hearing the demoness moan, Kanoe knew she was on the right track. Her fingers began to stroke the lower lobe of Destra's long pointy ear. The student's other hand traced her fingertips up and down the woman's spine. For now, she only focused on kissing the woman. Their bodies mashed and molded against one another while her fingers continued to stimulate the sensitive spot she had found. The witch was content with playing with the woman's body till she was asked for more.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:18 pm

Such soft and lush lips, Destra thought to herself as the two embraced within each other. Breaking off from the kiss Destra looked her pupil in the eyes. She could see the heat and lust that was all ready in them, as a soft moan left her mouth. "Ah...you’re doing very well Ms. Kanoe, but there is no reason you..." Destra stopped as Kanoe hand rubbed against that weak point against her ear. This had caused another moan to escape the succubus mouth. "There is no reason to keep teasing me like this." Desta said as she was having a hard time keeping her hands to herself now. She knew this was supposed to test Kanoes own skills, but it was becoming difficult to not touch the woman. Destra's hand had roamed the side of Kanoe's slender waist. She was trying to keep her hands on that spot of her pupil, even though she wanted to do so much more to the woman.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:30 am

The succubus broke free of the witch's embrace. She could tell by the look in the woman's eyes that she had not done anything wrong. Kanoe smiled faintly as her mentor moaned her words rather than saying them. Even if the demoness said to not tease, she knew the woman liked it. Destra's hands were now exploring her shapely hips. At least her partner was gradually joining in on the fun rather than being just a mere doll.

"Mmm... Just wanted you to join me," she said softly, kissing the woman again, "Would not be fun to just have you sit there and wait for my touch." But Kanoe went ahead and complied with Destra's request. She rained kisses down the succubi's neck. Her warm body pulled away slightly so she may kiss the woman's lovely chest. Her tongue slid in slow circles around an already hardened nipple before biting down gently. The witch sucked and tug on the nub before letting it pop free from her lips. As she worked, she pushed Destra back so the demoness was laying down on the soft sheets of her bed. It was about time to kick it up a notch.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next