View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 6:51 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 A spell-binding tome (for Seraph) 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: A spell-binding tome (for Seraph)
It is possible because I wish it to be possible, and for no other reason.

As Ishtar settled into a rhythm on his cocks Seraph also settled into a pattern. Each time she moved up he caused both cocks to enlarge slightly, and as she moved down he touched the nipple rings together until her hips hit his.

Every time she paused, slowed down or even just did not speed up her movements he showed his displeasure by causing his cocks to shrink, and by pulling her nipple rings far apart until she acted in a more acceptable manner.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:08 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar moaned as she nodded to signal she understood. What she failed to understand was the rules had changed, she had to follow the rules that Seraph had put down exactly. Each time she failed, she was denied her orgasm. It would by orgasm alone, that Ishtar would learn how to please Seraph.

Slowly, she learned that she had keep grinding down on him regarless of what happened and to do so in increasing speed. Soon she feel she was back on track as the speed in which she received an orgasm increased. Her mana infused body had pressed her well beyond her normal exhaustion point, and each orgasm seem to re-energize her somehow.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:36 am

As Ishtar's inner walls spasmed around his cocks again Seraph decided to reward her, although not quite in the manner she was hoping for.

He waited until she had withdrawn herself almost completely off his cocks, but before she could drive herself onto them his hands left her nipple rings and, grabbing her waist, forced her onto them far faster, and far deeper than any movement before. As soon as his cocks were as deep as they could go he caused both to release streams of mana into her depths.

But he still had not moaned for her.

As soon as he finished releasing mana into her he spoke. Get off and clean them both with your mouth.

Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:52 am
Profile YIM

Mentally Ishtar was offended by the request, but there was little she could do to deny it. She wanted the mana anyway she could get it. She stood up and leaned over Seraph's prone body. She placed her face just above his first member, and she began to lick the first member clean of any trace of mana.

Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:17 am

As Ishtar licked his first cock clean Seraph saw the flare of annoyance in her soul. He didn't want to antagonise her to much, he was patient and the 'better' she felt about him the more pleasure, and entertainment, he would get from her.

His domination of her, his refusal to moan for her, had its place in making her subservient. But now that she was there he saw no reason to annoy her. Of course the sensation of her licking his cock felt good, so he didn't want her to stop.

Only one solution came, a compromise of sorts. Seraph moaned in pleasure as Ishtar's tongue licked his first cock clean. You are truly exceptional, you are amazing Ishtar. As he spoke his second cock faded away as if it had never existed.

Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:21 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar felt good inside as she heard Seraph moan and complement her. It was she had been looking for ever since her will collapsed. Thank you. That means alot to me. Ishtar continued to was his first member clean. As she did so she noticed the second member fade away. Your master over magic is truly exceptional.

Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:29 pm

A simple matter of time spent studying. When you have spent as much time as I have learning magic being at my level of ability is not exceptional. You however, I hope at least, have not spent thousands of years studying giving pleasure. As such you are exceptional. I am not A lie of course, Seraph's mastery of magic had always been exceptional, but a lie Seraph was willing to tell in order to make Ishtar feel even better.

When Ishtar finished cleaning his cock Seraph unlatched his wings from around them both and rose, gently moving her aside as he did so. His hand touched each of her nipple rings in turn, and they both vanished with not a mark remaining in the skin to show they had ever existed. Since you seemed to dislike them I will not force you to live with them, and it would be a pity if you did not get this... Seraph waved his hand in the air and a single page of paper shimmered into existence. The writing was golden and seemed to give of its own light. He pointed at each flower in her hair and the hypersensitivity spells went dormant.

With that Seraph's form faded away, leaving behind the two gold flowers and a single sheet of paper that contained the illusion spell Ishtar had been reading earlier and a single line written on the bottom.

You are exceptional Ishtar. The flowers names are Ginima and Hesili. To activate them simply say their names out loud.

With Seraph gone Ishtar would not have the mana field sustaining her, his cum touching her soul would sustain a similar field for around half an hour, but the moment that faded she would more than likely suddenly collapse from exhaustion as the effect of multiple orgasms in rapid succession caught up with her. When she did Seraph thought it unlikely that she would remember much, if anything, about him, or the events leading up to it. That page, and the flowers, would let her know something had happened, and she could make her own fantasy as to what.

Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:36 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar watched as Seraph slowly faded away. Leaving her mostly naked on the library floor, it took her a while to realize she was even in the library. Even the nipple rings were gone as well. She looked down at the piece paper that lay before her. As she read it she realized it was the spell she had looked at earlier from the book.

Ishtar slowly re buttoned her blouse and slowly stood up, she walked over and picked up her skirt. With remainder of her clothes now on, she picked up the spell and decided to head back to dorm. There was very little else that would interest her at the library now.

It took a while but she finally we made it back to her room. She put the spell down on her desk, as she set up a vase for her two golden flowers. As she put the flowers in the vase, she notice there was more writing beyond the spell. She read then silently to herself and realized she enter something in her notebook for what had just happened.

Unfortunately, a wave of exhaustion overcome her. The mana was beginning to wear off. She struggled as she headed over to her notebook. But the sheer amount of orgasms she had recently had sapped her strength. She felt down on the floor just short of her bed, she reached out for the notebook before blissfully passing out. It would be hours before she woke up again.

Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:52 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6