View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:36 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Rememberance and Romance (Taisie) 

Post Re: Rememberance and Romance (Taisie)
The simple grinding was causing her to lose focus. It was hard to continue to pleasure the woman, but she knew she knew she had to keep it up in order to at least come out even. Her hands, although shaky, wriggled inside the woman, trying to bring her to bliss faster as the woman’s pace was slowly bringing Taisie to her own.

But she enjoyed it none the less, grinding into the woman as she did to her. She held the kiss for as long they both could do, only to separate to breathe freely before going at each other’s lips once again. She was nearing her limit; it only seemed fair to repay Kanoe for her work. Her fingers were working diligently into rubbing very precise and hard in Kanoe’s depths, striking her g-spot with much force behind it.

But even so with her striking digits, Taisie was well aware she was reaching her limits. A few more strokes and surely…

Even the dark witch could feel the kunoichi’s body tensing beneath her. In a final act to perhaps bring an even level, the kunoichi worked hard and fast, pushing her chest into Kanoe’s and driving her fingers harder over her tender spot. Finally, unable to truly want to resist, the dark witch could feel the release of energy suddenly coming out of the ninja.

Taisie’s cry became muffled into Kanoe’s lips as she climaxed. Her walls hungrily hug the woman’s fingers over and over again. Her fluids spilled out from Kanoe’s thrusting digits, certainly soaking Kanoe’s bed beneath her as the kunoichi writhed in cloud nine for what seemed like minutes. Her legs had pulled up and her toes had curled, giving Kanoe a small glimpse of Taisie’s face as she broke the kiss to gasp for air. Even then, her fingers shook and wriggled in Kanoe’s depths. Whether it was involuntary or not, they were Working fervently to bring the woman to the edge as well.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:47 pm

The two struggled as both of them held back their growing desires. The room was filled with the thick musk of sex and the sounds of slurping juices and nectar. The kisses grew shorter in duration as they both gasp for air. Each of them wanted to end up being the one on top, perhaps not conciously but merely out of instinct. Kanoe did not hide the fact she was reaching the brink. Every breath left in a loud blissful moan as each strike of the kunoichi's fingers hit directly on her g-spot. Her hips continued to jolt with pleasure, grinding back against the invading fingers. Slowly her eyes fluttered and rolled back in her head while her fingers continued to churn away at Taisie's insides.

Her breasts were no longer lactating as they rub and mash over Tai's glistening orbs. The darkened peaks ached and throbbed with building pressure that only melted away into more unrelenting heat. Everything began to lose focus around the dark witch, turning into nothing but a sexual haze. She thought she was losing it not realizing that her partner was fading just as quickly as she was.

Kanoe's kisses were faint, nearly nonexistant. Every attempt to embrace was interrupted by another moan or a seizure through her loins from the tension building inside her. But none of that mattered anymore as Taisie's walls suddenly spasmed and clinged to her thrusting fingers. A loud cry signaled her partner's defeat as hot juices gushed over her hand and waist. The victory was brief as soon another cry sounds from her throat. Her own juices were soon found mixing with Tai's as they too gush over the woman's hands and down her thighs.

Reaching bliss was not the end for her though. Her fingers were still sawing at the woman's throbbing g-spot just as Tai's were constantly wriggling inside her own climaxing folds. Neither could stop, neither wanted to stop. All that mattered now was the pleasure and euphoria they were feeling right now as both women work to prolong the other's release to utmost limits. Only after what seemed like an eternity did Kanoe's body finally stop cumming. Her own fingers slowed and eased out of her partner's body. Her forehead rested against her friend's or perhaps lover would be an appropriate term for the moment. Kanoe looked at the woman with glazed eyes, giving a faint kiss and a smile as she allowed herself to bask in her afterglow.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:30 pm

Taisie had since stopped, basking in her own after shocks while the woman above her finally came down from her bliss, twitching every once in awhile with her afterglow. To Taisie, there was no loser but two victories. Both women were exhausted, but Taisie found the strength to bring her soaked hands around the woman and hug her close.

The two allowed each other to breathe for minutes, soaking in the warmth of the other’s body heat before Taisie gently dabbed a kiss over the breathless and tired woman’s mouth.

“Mmm… that was very… nice, Kanoe-chan. But I am wondering if you’ve realized how late it is…”

The kunoichi’s head turns to the woman’s clock, indicating to the time that it was 10:32 p.m. The two had been going at this for hours from start to finish. Taisie had not paid attention to time; the mere pleasure the two of them had shared seemed to make time fly so fast.

“In… any case… I suppose it is time for me to go to my dorm…”

Though she said it in her usual tone of voice, there wasn’t any movement whatsoever from her part. As her senses began to come back, Kanoe could see her staring with the indication that she wasn’t going to move unless the woman did so. It was in a way to see if Kanoe wanted to see her off or maybe she wanted… other options in mind. Whatever the case may be she pulls the woman’s face close and kisses her very passionately before parting once more. Her defeat didn’t seem to affect her any way as she looked to the woman for an answer.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:03 pm

The witch pulled herself closer, glistening fingers trailing up and down the woman's back as their breaths caress each other's lips. After the two rested enough to at least form some sort of thought, Kanoe could only pout at the mention of time. She did not even look at the clock. Time was no concern to her and she saw no reason for this woman to just get up leave after this. She was about to question if the woman felt anything at all if it were not for the deep passionate kiss she received.

"Mmmm..." she returned this kiss as her hold tightened, "What is your hurry? You said you are holding what you want. I am not going anywhere. My lover is fond of you just as I am. I doubt she would have any problem with you spending the night. Would you rather sleep alone or with me, Taisie?" Her hand slid down the kunoichi's side. Claire mentioned liking Tai and was rather familiar with the fact they both have their urges. She knew her lover would not mind Taisie being here. Perhaps Claire being with someone that does not hurt her would be a comfort, assuming she gets back from her Prefect duties tonight.

"Seems she is running a late shift again.." she said more to herself, "You would not want to leave me all alone would you?" The witch smirked slyly as her hand slide up and down the woman's thigh. They got this far, Kanoe was not about to let this one go back into isolation. The witch reached down and began to remove her own skirt and soaking undergarment, tossing it off the side of the bed. She pulled the sheets over them both, kissing the woman again. Her answer was quite clear she thinks.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:31 pm

“You… miss-interpret my words. What I want… is what you want… for the moment… Kanoe-chan.”

Her words slipped passed her lips with a most sincere and serious tone. It was one of the reasons she suggested to have Kanoe’s opinion. Whatever the woman wanted was completely fine with her, at least for tonight any ways. Spending the night was not an issue for her, but rather… perhaps she was having an issue if this continued.

She watched very quietly as she pulled her clothes off and she followed suit to pull her soaked garments off. Well she had taken her outer jacket off before they had begun to be affectionate to each other, but her panties were rather soaked in Kanoe’s and her own fluids. To take them off now would be a waste of time but she followed after Kanoe, allowing the woman to cover them with a blanket after wards.

“… Kitto (Surely)…” she responds to Kanoe’s worrying words, “Ki no kiita youna kotoba wa mi sukaranai… demo… eh… what I meant was… was that I can’t find the right words to… perhaps calm your worries, but you know… does she not always return to the dorm? After all… I imagine you two… worry about each other all the time.”

She clears her throat before snuggling under the covers and closing her eyes. She smiles slightly at how very sincere she had sounded, but waves it off in a chuckle.

“I suppose I shouldn’t be the one giving sympathy any ways, especially to you. It’s getting late. I have full faith she will return if not tonight then tomorrow. You should try and get some sleep. I’ll stay awake with you until you fall asleep, Kanoe-chan.”

Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:20 pm

She smiled faintly at Tai's words. "Yes, we worry greatly..." the witch said softly. The woman did not know half of what was going on. Torn between being a mistress and a lover for her Clarice was trying for both of them. Natsuki molding them both into toys of her image was taking their toll. It felt good to hold someone and not worry about etiquette and position, that underlying fear that any mistake made would hurt the other.

Part of her wanted to stay awake, knowing that she fell asleep this woman would no longer be here. It was selfish she knew but it was what she wanted. "Thank you, Taisie," she murmured softly. Kanoe's eyes slowly fell shut as she pulled herself closer. Her warm body pressed against the other woman's. The tingling afterglow was still flowing through her body as if telling her it was still eager for more. But she was satisfied with this just as this kunoichi was. The witch nuzzled into the woman's neck, giving a soft kiss before getting comfortable against the student.

"You better not act like a stranger anymore," she mumbled before her breathing grew longer and deeper. This was one of the few times she had been able to sleep with her worries seeming distant from her. Her arms squeezed one last time before loosening, unable to hold the same strength while in a deep slumber. With that, the dark witch was finally asleep.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:34 pm

“… maybe I should…”

Kanoe was half-right, but for now Taisie’s eyes closed right behind the woman and both slept peacefully in each other’s arms. Kanoe had asked her to stay and stay she would, quite fervent in letting the woman know that she did want what the dark witch wanted at the time. She held no complaints of their time together, but she felt her reluctance for being so close.

Their time together would be through the night. To say she didn’t believe anything bad would come out of getting close to the woman was a lie. She may not know Kanoe and Clarice’s issue, but she had her own worries to deal with. Her own beliefs…

---

The next morning, Kanoe would wake up to a piping hot cup of tea next to her desk. Though as she had predicted, Kanoe would feel no warmth near her and upon turning over she would see she was alone in her bed. But Taisie had kept her word or else Kanoe’s tea would’ve cooled down by now. It would’ve had to have been minutes before Taisie had left her room. The kunoichi was not fond of good-byes and therefore saw it fit to simply part without a word.

But upon inspection of the cup, Kanoe would see a small piece of paper underneath the warm cup. Taisie had taught Kanoe a few Japanese Kanji and to write the words in legible forms. But spoken Japanese on paper was the most simplistic of Kanoe’s studies of the language and she should be thankful to see it was exactly that. It was a good ending and good sum up of how Taisie felt about the entire after noon and night with Kanoe. And maybe it would give Kanoe some sense of comfort to know she took the time to make her tea and give her parting words of appreciation.

~Arigato, Kanoe-chan~

Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:56 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6